Class Reunion

Story Info
One man's wife is another man's treasure.
1.4k words
3.99
45.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation for my 10 year high school reunion was stuck to the fridge and I felt it mocking me each time I saw it there. Just divorced after a horrid two year marriage the last thing I wanted to do was go to a reunion to talk to people I didn't give a shit about 10 years ago and cared even less for now. Plus how do you answer the inevitable questions of "Are you married? Kids? What are you doing?" when the answers are "Thank God not anymore, I hope to hell not, and trying to get back on my feet." Sure I could answer them honestly but where's the fun in that? And that's when the idea of making up a new life for myself came about. Spy? Unbelievable. Movie critic? Don't have the money to go to the movies. Internet millionaire? Hmmm....I went to the reunion.

"John, you look good, what are you up to?" asked a girl that I didn't remember and whose name tag didn't help.

"I'm between things right now. I just sold my company so I'm taking some time off," I told her.

"Sold your company?" she asked.

"Yeah, it was a software company and Yahoo bought us out." I responded with my rehearsed lie.

"Wow. Really? Wow!" she responded before quickly walking away and whispering to others.

But the story really spread quickly after talking with Mark, the biggest gossip at school and, obviously, still the same after 10 years. There were a few questions and lots of attention. Most of the attention coming from some of my female classmates which, since ours was a rather pretentious school, came as no surprise. The evening was winding down and I was on the phone calling cabs for most of my classmates who were past the point where they could even remember what their cars looked like.As the cabs pulled up Sarah, whose husband was one of the drunks and someone else I barely remembered, poured people into them and made sure the driver had the person's address. Sarah and I were the last two and, since her husband had left, I offered to give her a ride back to her hotel since she had mentioned also arriving by cab.

"I'm not ready to go back yet," she said as we got in my car and as she placed her hand on my leg.

"My place then?" I suggested.

"I've never done this before you know," Sarah said during the ride.

"Done what?" I asked.

"Cheated. On my husband," she finally replied, "And I'm not sure what's going to happen. Okay?"

"You're in charge." I responded.

I lived out in "the country" which, for my medium-sized city, meant I had a small two bedroom house that sat on about 3 acres of wooded land. It was just outside of town and very quiet and, at night, allowed me to see an innumerable amount of stars. Pulling into the drive Sarah was out of the car quickly and started taking off her clothes.

"I love it out here. There's no one around. I can be free." Sarah said as her bra and panties were flung aside into the grass.

Sitting on the front porch unselfconsciously nude Sarah asked me to join her and she started opening up about her life since high school eight years ago, her marriage to a man who hardly knew her, to her dissatisfaction with her job. She talked herself hoarse and then she leaned over and kissed me. It was a tentative kiss as if she needed to test the waters of adultery before diving into the pool. Taking my arm Sarah placed my hand on her breast and then she guided my hand between her legs.

My mouth never left hers as I slowly explored between her legs. Slipping a finger and then two inside her Sarah moaned into my mouth as I quickly brought her to her first orgasm.

"It's been a long time since I've had one of those," Sarah commented as she pulled away from me.

Standing up she pulled me off the porch and to her as she began to remove my clothes. Once nude she grabbed my hard cock and, going to her knees, she slipped her mouth around it and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had. She knew exactly the pressure to exert and it didn't take long before I too came in her mouth. Swallowing my hot cum she laid in the grass and opened her legs to me.

Trailing kisses down her raised knees, past Sarah's thighs, I slipped my tongue inside her wet cunt and then out to her clit where I was able to show off my skills at oral sex. Sarah came again squeezing my head between her thighs but I didn't want to stop just yet. Grabbing Sarah's hips I brought her throbbing cunt to my mouth again and held on tight as she pleaded for me to stop but I had no desire to do so as I again sucked her throbbing clit and brought her to a screaming orgasm.

We lay there for a bit in the damp grass saying nothing as Sarah recovered. Glancing over at Sarah I saw tears sliding down her face.

"I'm not crying about what we've done. About what I want to do more of. I'm crying for what I've missed. I've been married eight years now and, before tonight, I can count on one hand the number of times I've had an orgasm not self-induced. Now I want another," she said.

Rolling over to me she straddled me and quickly lowered herself down the length of my hard cock. Reaching up I cupped her breasts as she moved up and down my length finding a rhythm she liked. Moving faster on me I grabbed Sarah's breasts tighter pinching and pulling her nipples as she came again. She stayed on top of me not moving and not letting me cum as she recovered.

"I'd like to try something," she whispered, "anal sex."

"I think you've got me plenty wet if you want to try," I told her.

"I can't convince my husband to do it. What do you think is the best way," she asked.

"Get on your hands and knees," I commanded.

Doing as I told her I got in behind Sarah and, taking my hard and very wet cock in my hand, I very slowly pushed the large head of my cock in her ass.

"Stop, stop, stop," she said and so I stayed positioned there letting her get used to the feel.

"Okay," she said after a short time and the head of my cock popped fully into her ass. Her silence was my cue to continue and I pushed deeper still and deeper until I was buried all the way inside her ass.

"Oh God this feels...I don't know. Amazing. And weird. And hurts. And feels good," she said as I started slowly pumping away.

I was careful at first making slow movements but, as she adjusted to being filled this way, I started moving faster.

"Harder. Fuck my ass harder. Grab my hair. Spank me," she pleaded.

Smacking her ass hard a few times I then grabbed a handful of Sarah's long brown hair and used it to pull her back hard onto my cock. My orgasm came quickly then as I pumped hard and Sarah and my moans filled the air as I filled her ass with my hot cum.

We laid in the grass together after. Both of us spent but not wanting it to end though we both knew she had to get back. I helped Sarah dress and then put on my clothes and drove her back to her hotel.

"Will he notice you were gone do you think?" I asked.

"My husband? You saw how drunk he was. He's passed out in bed right now I can promise you," she said before adding, "I hope we don't have to wait for the next reunion to do this again." And then she slipped me a business card on which she'd written her cell number.

"I hope not too," I replied as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. Sarah said nothing as she kissed me, got out of the car, and made her way into the hotel.