Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Terri licked the underside of his cock, seeing Brian shiver. Her tongue explored every vein and crevice, tasting the drops of pre-cum that leaked out of the tip. She took him into her mouth and gradually worked him down her throat. He tasted divine, a mixture of salty and sweet, and she moaned with delight. It was heaven hearing his groans and sighs after all the years when she had dreamed about this, and she worshipped his penis as he leaned further back in his chair.

Brian held on as long as he could, loving the feeling of her velvet mouth on his cock. He couldn't resist stroking his fingers through her silky hair. She used her tongue to tease him, and her hair brushed against his groin with each downward stroke. She looked so beautiful. She was giving him the most mind-numbing blowjob he had ever had, and he could feel sweat beginning to run down between his shoulder blades as he tried to delay cumming. When he couldn't wait any longer, he groaned out a warning.

"Terri, I'm about to cum," he managed through gritted teeth.

Terri could feel the tension mounting in his penis, and she sucked all the harder. Suddenly, ropes of hot gooey cum were shooting down her throat, and she had to struggle to swallow fast enough. Even as his tremors began to subside, she could feel hers growing, as a massive orgasm began to roll through her. She slipped her mouth off his cock and laid her cheek beside it in his lap as she groaned with pleasure, waves of pleasure wracking her slender body.

Brian lifted her and carried her to a nearby couch. He laid her down and shed his underwear and jeans and tossed them on a nearby chair. Terri sucked in a breath as she caught her first glimpse of his perfect, naked, mouthwatering ass. It definitely surpassed her expectations. His shirt and shoes quickly followed, and when he turned back to her, he was naked.

Brian knelt on the floor between her thighs. He grinned down at her and caressed the insides of her thighs as he eased them open. Her panties were soaked through, and he could see her juices beginning to run down her legs.

"You know that after she had given him such a thorough blowjob, he would have to express his gratitude by returning the favor." As he spoke, Brian slipped her panties off and held them to his nose, inhaling deeply of her scent. "He's always known his hot little student would smell and taste delicious."

Terri could only manage a strangled moan as she allowed him to pull her hips to the edge of the couch. Brian looped her knees over his shoulders and began to make love to her pussy. He used his lips, tongue and teeth to tantalize her, as he tasted every intimate fold. His fingers came into play, parting her wet lips so he could penetrate her with his hot tongue.

Terri was on the verge of insanity, moaning and writhing as she threaded her fingers into his hair. Of all the times when she had masturbated while thinking of him, none of her experiences had even come close to this. Brian seemed to know her body better than she did, and he alternated between tormenting and soothing her tender flesh. He kept her always on the edge, but he wouldn't let her reach orgasm as he pressed her relentlessly higher.

Brian was having a hard time controlling himself as he feasted on her gorgeous pussy. He had never dreamed he would have a chance to enjoy Terri's beautiful young body. Maybe it was because she had inspired all his fantasies for years, but he couldn't get enough of her.

"Please...please let me cum," she moaned, writhing helplessly before him.

Brian sensed that she couldn't stand any more, and he suckled sharply on her clit while plunging two fingers deep inside her to find her sensitive pleasure point. Terri's orgasm was so strong, she nearly crushed his head between her thighs, but Brian didn't mind, as he greedily lapped up her gushing fluid. She tasted even better than he had imagined.

Her thighs finally relaxed, and Brian sat back on his heels to enjoy the view. Terri was sprawled in front of him with her lax legs draped over his shoulders, her pussy widely splayed, and her gorgeous heaving breasts encased in red, see-through lace. He grinned, thinking he must be in heaven.

Terri's eyes fluttered open again and she returned his grin. She sat up on her elbows and peered down at his cock. It was standing proudly erect, and her mouth watered at the sight.

"We still haven't solved your writer's block," she pointed out with a naughty smile. "We really should explore the different positions that your characters could use to fit his massive cock into her tiny little pussy."

Brian hooked his hands under her armpits and slid her off the couch, settling her astride his hips on the floor. His hands slid down to cup her bottom, and he kneaded the ripe globes as he nibbled on her breasts.

"I liked that suggestion you had earlier, where the student is on the teacher's lap. Should I have them try it?"

Instead of answering with words, Terri reached down between her thighs and guided his erection to her entrance. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she sank down, slowly impaling herself onto his rigid cock. The feeling was unbelievable! Her pussy had never felt so full, and she moaned her approval before beginning to move on him.

Brian gripped her waist as she rode him with slow, undulating movements. Terri didn't simply rise and fall on his cock. Instead, she used her hips and thighs to move her so that her pussy caressed his entire length. With each downward plunge, she took him so deep that he could feel the head of his penis probing her womb. He reached behind her to unfasten her bra, and it sprang free, releasing her gorgeous breasts.

He filled his hands with the luscious mounds, enjoying the weight of them as he squeezed her nipples. Her pussy contracted around him, and she arched her back, riding him faster. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, and she moaned with delight.

They couldn't get enough of each other, stroking and panting as their bodies strained to get even closer. Terri had only had sex with two other men, but neither of them had stimulated her to this kind of passion. Brian had enjoyed more than his fair share of women, but he couldn't remember ever enjoying sex like this.

Their tension grew until they were both mindless with need. Finally, Brian squeezed hard on Terri's tender nipples as he thrust deep inside her. She screamed, and the walls of her pussy clamped down hard on his cock as another orgasm possessed her. Brian was just a heartbeat behind her, and he fired his semen deep into her pussy, enjoying the way her body milked every drop out of him.

They collapsed to the floor in a sweaty heap, and Brian held Terri against his side as they both struggled to slow their breathing down. Neither of them had felt this satisfied before, and they lay for a long time, just enjoying the sensations as their bodies cooled.

Finally, Terri rose up on one elbow and grinned down at Brian. Her eyes were twinkling as they met his.

"So, is that all there is to your story? The teacher and his former student happen to meet, they have fantastic, incredible sex, and that's the end?"

Brian gave her a heart-stopping smile as he lifted her to lie on top of him. "No way. That's the introduction chapter, angel. We still have to figure out the rest of their story."

Terri wriggled on top of him, bending to give him a passionate kiss. She released his lips and gave him a sexy smile. "I think in the next chapter, they should have sex in the pool."

"Anything you say, angel. You're definitely my muse."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers
12