Class Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers

One after another they simply moved into position, fucked her and left her gaping pussy filled with spunk. Shirley could do nothing but wriggle on top of her Headmaster's lap but as teacher after teacher fucked her she began to cum in time with them and by the time they were finished she was as floppy as a rag doll. Finally, Mr Gallagher stood up, throwing her on to the floor. She lay there for all her colleagues to see, her dress around her waist, her pussy wide open and dripping spunk and her poor bum still red from her vicious spanking. She was totally unable to resist as Miss O'Hare and the senior girls lifted her off the floor and lay her across the wooden chair. She didn't even respond when Miss O'Hare scooped some of the male teachers' cum from her cunt while Amy Turner pulled her arse cheeks wide. Only when the school secretary started to rub her spunk-covered fingers over Shirley's arse hole did she start to react.

"No, no! Let me go! Let me go!"

But she was too weak to struggle when Amy held her down on the chair and Miss O'Hare inserted one long finger up Shirley's dirtiest, virginal hole.

"Please, please don't. Please!" she pleaded.

Paying no attention to her cries, Miss O'Hare continued to finger fuck Shirley's tight arse. "I think she's ready for you now, Headmaster."

Shirley looked round through her tear streamed eyes and saw her Headmaster, now naked, approach her with menace and lust in his eyes, his hard cock throbbing between his legs.

"You can't expect Mr Gallagher to use the same hole as everyone else, Mrs West. Just relax and enjoy it," suggested Amy.

Shirley tried to struggle some more and clenched her cheeks to protect her tight hole but Amy was now sitting on top of her and reached down to pull her cheeks apart. All the other teachers, both male and female, gathered round to watch their Headmaster fuck their youngest colleague up the arse. Shirley was aware that they could all see her hole between her outstretched cheeks and cried with even greater embarrassment. No one had ever seen there, not even Julian. She would never forgive him for abandoning her like this but she had more immediate worries as she suddenly felt the hard prick of her Headmaster press against her arse hole. She tried to scream again but Miss O'Hare stuffed her frilly pink knickers into her mouth and the Headmaster pushed into her at the other end.

Shirley had never known pain like it as he very slowly filled her arse with one smooth push. When he could feel his balls hit her engorged pussy he rested a moment to savour her dirty hole wrapped around his cock. Shirley tried to scream again when he began to slowly move his hard cock in and out of her abused hole. He pushed deeper and deeper so that she thought her insides were going to explode from the unbearable pressure and pain in her belly. Tears streamed down her face as he pushed deeper again and he began to fuck her in earnest.

Slowly Shirley felt the unbearable pressure give way to a sensation of being full which wasn't altogether unpleasant. He reached around her and stuffed his fingers deep into her pussy and the young teacher began to think she might even enjoy this. When she started to push back against him, forcing his cock even deeper, her Headmaster knew that she was now enjoying being fucked up the arse for the very first time. He removed his fingers from her pussy and fed them to her, allowing her to feast on the other teachers' spunk and her own juices. Shirley sucked on his fingers hungrily and moved her own hand down to her clit.

The Headmaster no longer needed any restraints and pushed Amy Turner off his now willing victim. He pushed her further over the chair and hammered her arse. He grabbed her hair and pulled back her head. His cock pounded in and out of her no longer tight hole, harder and deeper with each thrust. Shirley knew she was about to cum again and, as another orgasm ripped through her body, she felt warm cum pour into her bowels for the very first time.

Mr Gallagher pulled out of her almost immediately and his cum poured from her violated hole. Everyone stared in amazement and Shirley was too far gone to even try to hide herself.

"Just a moment, Mr West," shouted the Headmaster to Julian who was now trying to sneak out the back door. "I think your wife's holes need some cleaning."

0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers
12