Class Slut

Story Info
New girl gives head.
1.4k words
4.07
238k
186
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story on Literotica so I would love some feedback. All characters are at least 18 years old.

***

"Bet you won't blow him." Preston said mischievously. Melissa eyed him incredulously.

"Come on, man," she said, "don't be such a dick."

Melissa Jefferson was over at Chad Wilson's house with his friend Preston Roosevelt. They were the jock type, more for being really stupid rather than being particularly athletic. She had just transferred as a senior to Shadwell High School. The guys had invited her over to his house after her first day. They saw how ridiculously hot she was and knew they just had to make her their slut. Her lightly-freckled, pretty face, framed by her subdued red hair, had the hottest pair of dick sucking lips on the planet. Her tits were encased in a white blouse through which the cups of her bra were quite visible. Her leggings showed off her long legs and fine ass.

"Oh, come on." Chad said, as reached from behind her and grabbed her breasts from underneath her arms. Melissa was shocked and tried to get him off, but Preston immediately went to grab her and hold her down. Chad quickly ripped her blouse over her head, revealing her bra-clad tits. They then both started groping her. Chad kept his hands on her tits, mashing the warm flesh. Preston gripped both ass cheeks with his hands, groaning. Melissa screamed and struggled shortly before ceasing her protests. She wasn't really protesting much in the first place. This was far from her first encounter with this type of situation. She dealt with this a lot more than she'd care admit.

"Wanna suck now?" Chad winked.

"Whatever, you dicks." Melissa replied. Chad and Preston cheered and helped her to her feet.

"I knew you were a fucking slut." Preston exclaimed. Melissa glared at both of them. Preston slapped her left tit. She pushed him away.

"Let's get the Irish whore downstairs." Chad said. They play-pushed her down to his basement, where they forcefully pushed her to her knees. She was shivering, still half-naked.

"You better tie your hair into a ponytail, bitch," Chad said, "can't suck my dick with your hair flying every which way." She did as she was told. Preston's heart was beating, hardly believing that such a hot girl was consenting to their lechery. Most of the girls they took advantage of were either kind of ugly or really fucked up emotionally. Here was this busty goddess, on her knees about to blow Chad. Preston knew he would be next after him.

After stealing about a half dozen more gropes of her busty tits, Preston winked at Chad and ran upstairs. Probably to jerk off, Chad thought.

He looked down at Melissa on her knees. "Well, get going."

"Alright, fine," she said, "I still can't bel- mpmfh!" She was cut off as Chad grabbed her blazing hair and pushed the tip of his hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh, that's fucking right, Melissa." Chad moaned. "Suck that dick, you fucking slut." He continued stroking her hair as her mouth pleasured his erection. She wrapped her hand around the base of shaft and pushed her mouth down his shaft until her lips met her own fingers. She did this only briefly, unable to maintain her position that deep on his cock without gagging. Her other hand absentmindedly cupped his balls. She pressed her lips tightly around his shaft so that the friction of her rapidly sliding up and down nearly made Chad pass out from pleasure.

I can't believe this shit is happening again, Melissa thought, I thought I had gotten away from this type of stuff after I transferred. And after the first day of school too! She wouldn't like to admit it but Melissa had a lot more experience with this than she'd like.

He looked down at her pretty face, her lips wrapped around his dick, her leggings-clad knees pressed on the cold hardwood of his basement, her tits barely encased by her lacy, purple half-cup bra. He reached down and cupped his hands around her warm titflesh, relishing in their firmness and softness.

Slowly, his hand slid down to the back of her hand and grasped her ponytail. He started pulling and pushing her head, trying to fuck her face even harder.

"Mpmfh!" Melissa protested, struggling to stop him. At this point, Chad decided to let himself go. He took both of his hands and pushed them into her hair, finding a firm grip on her head. He started forcefully pulling her head while thrusting with his hips, pushing as much of his cock as possible into the warm embrace of her mouth, trying to shove it into her throat.

Both of Melissa's hands were on Chad's thighs, trying to shove him off. But for all her efforts, he kept sawing deep into her mouth.

Finally, Chad relented, probably from exhaustion more than anything, releasing Melissa. She came up and drew a long, rattling breath, almost dizzy from lack of oxygen.

"I have to breathe, you know." Melissa exclaimed, tears welling in her eyes. She wiped a strand of saliva connecting her mouth to his cock.

"Whatever," Chad said, "come here." He reached again for the back of her head. Melissa submissively relented and went back to blowing him. Once her lips found his head again, Chad went for broke, knowing how close he was to finishing. With a deft stroke that surprised her, he forced his cock deep into her mouth and grabbed the back of head, intertwining her hair in his fingers. He felt his cock squelch into the entrance of her throat. Melissa gagged violently and saliva flooded her mouth, serving to just further lubricate Chad's sexual indulgence. He was intent on making her deepthroat his entire length.

Chad kept ramming his cock down Melissa's throat, trying to force as much pleasure as possible from this hot redhead on her knees without regards for her well-being. The squelching sounds of his dick squeezing into her throat were almost enough to set him off.

Melissa's hands just rested on his thighs at this point, resigned to her fate as a blowjob machine. The sounds of her gagging and his own brutish groans made Chad even more aroused, if possible. Tears had been streaming down her pretty face for some time now.

He kept pounding her throat relentlessly, finally managing to make her take it all. With a satisfying grunt, he forced his head into her throat with a violent squelching sound, her lips pressed against the base of his balls and his stomach. She gagged hard and tried hard to push off, but he was too strong. She couldn't breathe at all and felt his pulsating prick lodged in her throat. The silky, tight confines of her throat sent unimaginable pleasure up Chad's dick. He made her hold it there for as long as possible, his hands hugging her head against his groin.

He then pulled halfway out and started fucking her again, the tight noose of her lips making him feel like he was in heaven. He repeatedly torpedoed her throat just a few more times, her throat gagging and squelching every time. He looked down and saw her tits quivering in her bra and her hair shaking back and forth from his violent mouth fucking.

That was it. It was too much. With a roar, Chad unloaded his cum onto Melissa's hot, waiting tongue. He immediately grabbed her face and yelled, "Swallow that shit, bitch!" She struggled and gargled a bit before drinking it down with noticeable disgust.

Chad sighed with incredible pleasure and collapsed on the couch. Melissa coughed and retched numerous times before desperately trying to regain her breath, gasping. Her knees ached from the time spent on the hard floor. Her neck was in pain from the awkward positions. Her throat was in violent pain from the vicious battering.

"Come here a sec, bitch." She reluctantly crawled over to him. He yanked on her hair and started wiping his cock dry on her. She yelped in protest but relented to his abuse.

After he was done, Chad looked over his masterpiece: Melissa, half-naked on her knees, wiping cum and spit off her tits and hair, cum and spit smearing her face. He smiled contentedly. He couldn't believe how submissive this hot bitch was. What wasn't she willing to endure? It was almost like she was trained to suck dick and like doing it.

"Can't wait for the next time, little slut."