Class Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,244 Followers

She started widening her stance, lowering her cunt to my waiting mouth. Her scent enveloped me as her petals blocked out my view of the room.

But as I began lapping, I heard Penny complain, "Lean forward Samantha. Your butt is blocking my access to molly's tits."

The angle of Samantha's pelvis tilted, gently mashing her clit against my nose. Apparently that provided Penny with the access she requested, because I felt her lips beginning to explore my breasts. She also used her hands to knead my flesh there, making it mound up in a delightful manner. Her skills soon had me moaning up into Samantha's cunt.

As if this was not exciting enough, I soon became aware of a finger dampening itself in my oozing vaginal fluids. The finger proceeded to rub and prod at my anal ring. With my view blocked as it was, I could not tell who was doing it.

My Mistress clarified this for me when she said, "George, you grab that ankle and lift, while I take this one. Let's give Carl better access."

My ankles were lifted into the air and separated from each other in such a manner that someone standing by my feet would see my legs forming the letter "V", with my pelvis tilted back enough that my anus must have appeared at the point of that "V". Carl took full advantage of the access that he was being given. His finger dampened my ass hole thoroughly, and began pressing its way into that puckered opening.

I was in heaven. Happily licking and eating the fragrant pussy covering my mouth, having my tits licked, kissed, and suckled while my ass was reporting the delightful sensations from the finger fucking that it was receiving.

Samantha's thighs were covering my ears, and I was moaning rather loudly as I was repeatedly jabbing my tongue up into her tunnel, so if she gave any warning signal that she was about to cum, I did not hear it. With a very slight quivering of her labia against my cheeks, she suddenly released a copious discharge of fluid that completely drenched my face. I felt her butt muscles contracting rhythmically against my collarbone, each contraction pressing another jet of fluid into my mouth and onto my face.

The excitement of feeling her go into orgasm, coupled with the fondling and caressing my sensitive breasts and ass were receiving sent my cunt into its own convulsions, probably wetting Carl's hand thoroughly.

Samantha curled forward into almost a fetal position, resting on her knees and elbows, recovering from her orgasm as I panted beneath her. Her dripping pussy was still over my face, so I cleaned the parts I could reach with my lips and tongue.

When Samantha had recovered sufficiently, she carefully lifted her body off me and rolled over to a sitting position. Addressing Penny, she reported, "Wow! What a talented tongue this woman has! She really loves eating pussy."

Meanwhile, Penny was playing with my tits. At this moment, she was stretching them far upward by their nipples and then releasing them, apparently mesmerized by their resilience. I found it gratifying, seeing that look of innocent pleasure on her face as she experimented with them.

"If you pinch right along the edges of my areolae, trapping my nipple in the center, I'll bet you can stretch them even a bit farther," I suggested, ever the teacher.

She opened her thumb and first two fingers wider apart and scooped my areola up as I suggested. As her fingers closed the tissues against my turgid nipple, a wave of pleasure erupted from that area. The pleasure grew as she began stretching upward, and intensified as she added a rolling action between her thumb and fingers. She soon had me moaning loudly once again.

My sounds were loud enough to drown out whatever Carl was whispering into the ear of my Mistress. But I heard her reply as she smiled at him, answering, "Of course you may -- she loves that. Grab a pillow or two from the couch." Looking then at George, she instructed, "Help me lift her butt a bit higher."

Their hands on my ankles pulled upward, and my ass was lifted higher from the mat. Carl returned with the pillows, and slid some of them under my butt, adjusting its height.

While he was doing this, I looked under his portly belly and saw a long, slender cock in magnificent readiness. Since from the very start, he had seemed enamored of my butt hole, I was hoping he was planning to use it now.

I rather boldly asked him, "Carl, are you planning on giving my ass some attention? It really needs it now."

He nodded at me, beaming happily with anticipation.

Penny broke off from her breast play to implore Carl, "Wait. Let me get it ready for you." She straddled my chest, facing my feet, and leaned between my widespread thighs. Bending my head sideways, I was able to look past her torso in time to see her take his cock into her mouth. Her enthusiasm hinted to me that this was not the first time she had ever sucked on his cock. She did a wonderful job getting it all gleaming wet with her saliva.

As I saw her begin to dip his cock to aim it at my asshole, I grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them as far apart as I could, offering my pink, puckered hole.

Carl started easing it in, Penny spitting on its shaft as it slowly disappeared from sight. Several heartfelt grunts erupted from deep in my throat as I felt that magnificent cock fill me, and then begin a barely perceptible pumping action, utilizing only small strokes.

Samantha went behind Carl and started playing with his balls, peering around him to lock gazes with me. As she was doing this, I saw her get an impish look on her face. She sucked on one of her index fingers, getting it nice and wet, preparing to turn the tables on Carl. Chuckling happily, she said to him, "Let's see how you like that sort of attention, Carl."

It was obvious when she started fingering his ass hole, because the first penetration made him buck his hips forward, slamming the entire length of his cock into my tight anal passage. Within a minute of two, Carl was moaning, and begging her not to stop. It was difficult to tell from my vantage point, but I think Samantha's digital manipulations actually controlled the rhythm Carl was using as he ass fucked me. His paced gradually accelerated.

Penny was still straddling my upper chest, turned towards my feet. She scooted back slightly, presenting her fragrant cunt to my mouth, stating, "OK, molly. Samantha said you had a magic mouth. Please prove it to me."

I started licking her labia, enjoying the taste of another new pussy. Penny's hands joined mine on my ass cheeks, aiding me in keeping them spread for Carl's thrusts. She bent down and started licking my completely available cunt, using only her tongue to pry its petals open. She must have had a fantastic view of Carl's cock as it continued its in and out motions in my rear passage.

Mistress and George were still holding my feet, stroking my calves erotically -- especially the backs of my knees.

My Mistress, now in a mischievous party spirit, whispered something to George and suddenly both my big toes were engulfed by their warm mouths! Their sucking action sent amazing shocks of sensual pleasure up my legs directly into my cunt.

I held back my newly approaching orgasm as long as I could, my excitement climbing higher and higher. Finally, I could contain it no longer. I shrieked into Penny's cunt as my cunt exploded into her mouth. As I felt her lips cover my vaginal opening, sucking hard, I covered hers with my own lips, and flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth over her clit. She shuddered and started writhing her torso against mine as her pussy gushed into my mouth, my face drenched with whatever I was unable to swallow.

The sight of the two women in front of him grinding against each other in the throes of orgasm triggered Carl into an orgasm of his own. His cock starting twitching and throbbing with his ejaculation. His hot cum flooded my anal tunnel, the overflow spilling out into my ass crack, triggering a secondary orgasm in me.

As my body gradually stilled its quivering, I found myself completely spent and exhausted. Resting with my eyes closed, I felt several tongues lapping me clean. I did not even have the strength to open my eyes to identify the owners of the tongues. I just enjoyed the sensations.

After our guests got dressed again, each one knelt down next to me to give me a lovely kiss and a whisper of thanks.

As they were leaving, my lips formed into a blissful smile as I heard my Mistress call out to them, "Same time next week?"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,244 Followers
12