Class Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

He stepped closer, and suddenly I felt my pussy stuffed full as he jammed his cock in to the hilt, his balls slapping my ass. I grunted with the force of it, but my legs reflexively came up to wrap around his waist, drawing him into me. Sounds of "OMG", and "YES!" ripped from my throat, expressing my pleasure at being mounted so well.

He began fucking me tentatively at first, but then increased his pace as he saw my reactions, clearly played out in my vocalizations and facial expressions. His cock pistoned in and out of my honey well, each stroke making a squishing sound as our mingling fluids were being churned together. The smell of our arousal was flooding the area around us.

I finally had the presence of mind to briefly glance around the room, momentarily wondering what the students thought of this erotic performance. I need not have worried. Every single one of them had her eyes glued to our actions, while her hands were busy playing with her tits, her pussy, or both. They had not taken the time to strip. They merely yanked open their clothing enough to reach their goodies. Fingers were diddling all around me.

Seeing that triggered my orgasm!

I howled as my pussy erupted, squirting hot juices all over Michael's cock, crotch, and balls. My eyes went out of focus from the intensity of it, so I closed them as my legs unlocked from behind Michael's back, and dangled limply now to either side of him. Showing great stamina, he still had not cum, but continued fucking me as I twitched in post-orgasmic aftershocks. I was not aware that Amanda had whispered another suggestion to him.

To my surprise, Michael pulled his cock out of me, and he and Amanda quickly flipped me face down on the desk, my legs hanging off the side to touch the floor. I felt several hands spreading my ass cheeks quite far apart, and before I could even ask what was happening, I felt Michael's cock pressing hard against my ass hole! I was stretched so far open that the head of his cock easily found purchase, penetrating my anal ring, and driving a screech from my lungs!

I heard him say, "You're right Amanda! Her ass hole is perfect for fucking! It feels like a tight velvet glove gripping my cock!"

I cried out in a mixture of pain and excitement. Now with each thrust I felt his balls slapping my labia as his cock skewered my rear tunnel. Hands were keeping me pinned in place. I had no choice but to let go, and embrace what was happening. The more I embracing the pain or discomfort, the more it transformed into pleasure. All around me, I heard the students screaming as they too began experiencing their orgasms, everyone now caught up in the scenario.

The visual, olfactory, auditory and tactile stimulations finally sent Michael over the edge. As he called out, "I'm cumming!" I felt his cock begin to twitch and jerk, enveloped by the sheath of my rectum. Then jet after jet of hot cum squirted deep inside me, driven deeper with each stroke of his erupting cock. Despite the tightness of my ass hole, quite a bit of it escaped from the opening, drooling down my thighs.

Michael finally stopped thrusting, and slumped down onto my back, his cock still giving gentle twitches deep in my ass. Gradually, his tumescence faded, and his wilting cock slipped out of my ass. I had not reached a second orgasm, but my ass muscles were rippling merrily, dislodging even more of his cum from my opening. I imagine I was displaying quite a mess, but I did not care.

I heard Suzette say, "Professor was right. After ejaculation, his erection went away pretty quickly."

Recovering slightly, I slipped off the desk to lean back against it, sitting on the floor in a pool of semen and vaginal fluids. Amanda decided they should recap what they had learned. "Michael, we need you for a few more minutes, to make certain we learned everything correctly. However, everything is very messy down there. Please bring your crotch over to Molly for a good cleaning."

I was well aware of being the center of attention as I used my hands and tongue to lick and suck all of Michael's cock and balls back to a pristine condition. I watched and listened as all the students repeated the anatomical structures and functions that had been discussed. Once again, they had absorbed the information perfectly. After he had dressed again, they each gave Michael a chaste kiss, and sent him on his way.

Still sitting naked, I wondered what the students were discussing, as they went into a huddle. After a short, whispered conversation, I heard Suzette say, "I couldn't possibly do that – but I will watch." The others merely nodded their agreement. They approached me with impish looks on their faces.

Amanda acted as their spokesperson. Utilizing The Voice in full force, she stated, "One final thing, to make this even more memorable. Spread out on your back there on the floor, girl." Confused, I did as I was commanded.

Judy and Linda removed their panties completely, and walked close, towering above me. To my astonishment, they raised their skirts, opened their labia, and began pissing! Linda's pee hit my belly and splashed a trail down into my pussy, while Judy's struck accurately on my tits, the incidental spray striking my face. I quickly closed my mouth, which had dropped open in my amazement. I tasted very little of the urine, but was extremely humiliated by this act, no doubt exactly what Amanda had intended.

I thought my ordeal was complete at this point, but Amanda told me to roll over onto my knees and press my head and shoulders to the floor, keeping my ass up. Perversely excited by this new act of submission, I assumed the position she demanded.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart, slut! Show us your gaping ass hole!" she demanded. This made me realize that the recent reaming by Michael's cock must have left that opening dilated a lot more than usual. I expected that Amanda wanted to give her classmates a final look at my nasty opening, humiliating me to the maximum. I did not expect what really happened. With no warning, Amanda's piss splashed accurately into my ravaged ass hole, and then cascaded down my sloped back! Strangely, this heightened humiliation almost caused me to cum! I stayed as I was, moaning, as the rest of them returned their clothing to normal.

Amanda gently raised my chin to look into my eyes and get my attention. She must have seen evidence of my renewed arousal, because she said, "We are leaving now. Once you have cleaned up this mess, you have my permission to cum again, if you wish."

"Thank you, Miss," I replied in an altered, dreamy voice. After the door closed, I found the incentive to quickly make the room spotless. But I had to clean it a bit more after the two orgasms I gave myself as a reward, replaying in my mind all that had occurred. A memorable class indeed.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12