Classfied Surprise

Story Info
A very special and surprising date.
6.8k words
4.38
46.4k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* I do hope you enjoy my latest writing, this has taken me 3 months due to a serious writers block so look forward to your responses *

***Enjoy***


It had been several years since I had last dated and although I have many female friends I never manage to pick up the kind of girls I would like or in fact any women at all full stop.

One very long night came and after a few drinks with a couple of my friends who had recently married they expressed their concern about how I never met anyone and just to make it worse they carried on about what a decent guy I am.

All this time I had hidden my sexuality from all my friends but it seemed any women who didn't know me could read my sexuality from a mile off, and after a couple of failed relationships due to my bisexuality I was not as confident as I once was and hated rejection so I did not try to go out of my way to meet anyone.

I did have to admit I missed waking up with someone by my side and the constant casual sex encounters I had become involved in with anyone up for it, somehow I don't think that ever helped my situation either as each time another meet finished I felt more alone yet still satisfied.

Finally deciding I wanted to change things came one evening....

It had been a long and difficult day at work with problem after problem so when I finally slid my door key into its barrel I felt some relief from the days stresses, heading straight to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and put on the oven I heard a clatter from my front door.

Walking back into the hall there was my local paper with its contents strewn across my hallway, picking it up and heading back to the kitchen I simply chucked the paper down on my coffee table dismissing it immediately.

For the next few hours friends called and I managed to sort dinner for myself and a good friend who had dropped round to see how I was and then shower and relax, after my mate had gone I chucked on a old pair of training trousers and a t shirt and slumped into my favourite big soft leather armchair and picked up the paper to look for any news or deals and discounts.

Scanning over the pages I found a page I would normally just ignore, this was the dating ads page for the normally desperate people who couldn't pull I thought, then it hit me that maybe this was for me and I was that guy that found dating a scary place to be and single even worse.

Reading through the adverts there was no one which really attracted my attention and after much consideration I decided I would place an advert myself, just out of interest you understand.

This is how it read.

Single told cute mid 30's guy, fun friendly and sociable with own home and car, looking for professional fun and friendly woman for friendship and possible relationship

As soon as I had placed my advert I instantly started to wonder if I would get a reply at all as previous attempts had failed miserably but this time there was something new, this time I was honest and put my soul out there for all to see.

Several days passed me by with work coming and going and friends popping round for dinner and the football but just as I forgot all about my advert my text alert on my mobile went off, checking the phone it was the dating company telling me I had a new message.

As soon as I was alone again I dialled the number to check my mails and was greeted by a very nice sounding girl named Emma, she described herself as not massively confident but pretty and sociable so maybe just what I was looking for.

The best part for me is Emma had left her mobile number at the end of her message so as I scribbled down the number on the nearest bit of paper to hand at the time, as soon as I had the number in front of me I didn't know what to do next.

I mean did I contact her immediately or would that seem desperate, or did I leave it 24 hours and maybe not get a chance to meet Emma as she had more than likely left more than one message for local guys on the line.

The only thing I thought I could do was phone a good female friend and ask her for advice, dialling up my friend Sam she answered sounding tired from work but was happy to chat as always and as I told her about the message she convinced me to call Emma and see if she answered first of.

After hanging up my call to Sam I dialled the number into my mobile phone and it rang once then twice and just continued to ring until the answer phone picked up, thinking I will be polite I left a quick voicemail letting Emma know I had attempted to call her and left it at that.

As far as I was concerned I had not lost out on anything as at least I had tried and as the next couple of days past with no call back I gave up any hope of hearing from Emma ever again, it was not until the weekend when I was sat with a few friends in a local bar when my mobile began to ring with a number I didn't recognize.

Answering the call carefully the voice on the other end said Hi is that Mike, answering yes it is can I help you the voice said back its Emma who you left the voicemail for in the week. Trying to sound more enthused about her call I said I didn't think I was going to hear back from you with an almost friendly and funny tone.

Soon enough Emma explained she had been very busy at work and as a waitress she worked long hours and late so didn't want to disturb me to late in the evening time, what came next surprised me as she asked if I was still single and if I fancied meeting her this afternoon for a drink.

Agreeing quickly I said I am actually in 60 Million Postcards a bar I frequent right now with a friend so if you wanted to come down we could meet up, again catching me off guard Emma replied no problem I would like that if you can wait for me to beautify myself.

I could not help myself in telling her if you are as pretty as you sound I will see you in 5 and with that she said how's an hour from now, telling her that would be no problem for me we hung up the call and I told my mate Sam instantly that Emma was coming down. Sam as a close friend she said she would wait until she came then stay for a few minutes then leave us alone, but only if she thought she wasn't dangerous.

As time slipped by and the pints slid down my throat I tried to pace myself so I didn't seem drunk when Emma arrived but even with Sam there I was so nervous, without any thought at all I had an idea Emma had just walked in and as I looked her way then back at Sam I simply said if that's Emma she is stunning.

Turning to look over my shoulder again I knew I should really go and say hi but if it wasn't her I may get shot down or even worse Emma may turn up and see me with someone else and that would not be fair at all so there I sat, Sam was trying to get me to go over and check and when I refused bluntly she stood up and headed to the bar.

Watching Sam wander in this other girls direction my heart began to pound so hard I thought I would faint but trying to control myself I looked over and as I did I saw Sam chatting and then leading this stunning brunette beauty over to where I was sat.

Standing up I extended my hand and said I'm Mike and to my amazement she replied I am Emma, I was so glad Sam was still there as both of us were so obviously useless at making small talk at the moment at least.

The worst part for me is this girl was maybe the one, the exact type I had always craved after but never ever dared to chat to let alone date but after the nerves settled and we both relaxed I realised she was just normal if not shy and obviously oblivious to her own natural beauty. Standing at around 5'8 tall in her heels with skinny jeans and a cute looking top that showed off her body she looked amazing, noticing how long her hair fell between her shoulders in a long ponytail and her deep brown eyes that seemed to be so deep you could get lost in them.

Somehow I could not figure why this girl would have to use a dating line and dating advert board in a local paper and I was keen to find out why, soon enough we were chatting and settling well so Sam decided to leave us alone.

It wasn't long before we seemed like we had known each other for years and as we sat I grew more and more attracted to her, the next time I headed to the bar or toilet I thought I would turn to see her leaving but again she proved me wrong and as I came back from my visit to the gents there she sat looking stunning but not getting an ounce of interest from other guys in the bar.

As I sat across the table from Emma we once again fell into deep conversation and it seemed we had lots in common from the places we went out to the music we were into and the walks out in the country side on a Sunday afternoon, I just had to tell her that I found her absolutely what I was seeking and couldn't believe someone like her would have to use a dating line to meet decidedly average guys like me.

As I said it Emma stood and as my heart sank thinking I had blown my chance she quietly said I'm off to the ladies room, I do hope you are still here when I get back.

I was not going anywhere; in fact I was still in shock that we were so similar in so many ways. As I sat contemplating the rest of my weekend off my mobile began to ring and looking down it was Sam, answering the call "Hi Sis" as I always did with her she asked so is it clear to come back then adding I have Dave her husband with me.

Telling Sam all was well I saw Emma approaching and with that I said yeah no problem see you both in a few minutes then, instead of Emma sitting across from me she now joined me on the sofa by my side and as I slipped a arm round her she instantly pushed her slender body against mine and as our eyes locked I knew what was to come next and to be honest I was hoping it wouldn't be me after not having sex in a few weeks.

Just as we were comfortable together and about to kiss up walked Sam and Dave and in Dave's normal way he patted my shoulder and asked alright buddy, who's this with you then?

Introducing Dave to Emma as Sam went to the bar he kept making gestures towards me that were so obvious the whole bar could have seen them and as we sat Emma said very openly I'm afraid I'm taken Dave, stuttering to get the next words out he extended his hand to Emma and said nice to meet you and by the way I'm Sam's husband.

As the afternoon went on and more beers and glasses of wine crossed my lips I could feel the alcohol really setting in and on my first date with Emma I didn't want to be steaming drunk so set about ordering a platter of various snacks for our table, at last one thing I didn't know about Emma was revealed and as I had mainly ordered a meat platter she explained she is vegetarian but was happy with the breads and side salad.

Feeling slightly relieved I put my arm round Emma again and as I did she snuggled into my side, it felt so good having Emma cuddled up by me even in my current slightly drunken haze.

At some point I knew this day must end and as the bar started to fill with its evening customers I asked Emma if she would take a walk down to the pier and prom with me, Sam instantly picked up on my intentions and said if you two would like to come to ours in a bit just let us know and with that Sam and Dave left us to be alone together once again.

As we left the bar Emma started to get some looks off of local guys out on the pull for the evening and as we walked along she slipped her arm through mine and totally ignored any other attention she was receiving, in fact she even said to me that is why I was single Mike because I don't do drunken louts who just want a fuck and that's it.

As we walked along it was a nice autumn evening or fall as you would call it in the states and having a gorgeous girl by my side made it even better, as we got to the seafront and found a place to sit for a while Emma openly turned to me and asked so do you fancy me Mike?

Replying yes of course I do, you are stunning Emma and everything I thought I could never have but there is something I must tell you from day one, as Emma sat and looked slightly bemused I said I am bisexual and have been since my teens.

Expecting Emma to walk away as so many of my ex girlfriends had she said I thought you may be as no straight guy would ever call himself cute on a dating advert with a humorous giggle, then she really caught me off guard as she said I to am bisexual Mike and hope that is ok by you.

It seemed we were destined to find each other but it had taken so long for both of us to meet, Emma even told me she had seen me around in a handful of places we both frequented, as I told her I had no idea a woman as gorgeous as her could ever be interested in a guy like me she leant in and for the first time our lips met.

Kissing her full soft lips as she cuddled close to my side soon had my sex drive racing but I wanted to keep this special and this time I decided it was best to keep control, as soon as we relaxed together and sat till the sun disappeared into the sea all seemed perfect for once.

Suddenly though Emma checked the time and with a quick kiss she told me she was late for work and with that she disappeared into the dusk, would I ever see her again. I hoped so, and as I walked back up the hill alone my phone beeped with a text message and as I opened it I recognized Emma's number.

All she had put was I think we really work together, meet me at 10am tomorrow at the same spot I left you and we shall do dinner, love Emma xxx

I was the happiest guy alive and as I got into a taxi and the driver asked it I was ok, I simply replied I have never been better my friend then gave him my address and as he drove me home I must of read Emma's text 10 times before replying simply I will be there waiting for you, love Mike xxx

Soon enough 10am had rolled around and there I sat in the same spot where Emma had left me in the previous evening, looking at the time on my phone I soon realized Emma was late and it began to make me wonder if she had second thoughts about our impending relationship.

As I sat and tried desperately to relax the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline and dragging up all the grit and small stones helped me to settle my nerves and as I sat there I must have lost all track of time as the next time I checked my phone it was approaching a quarter to 11.

Thinking it was time I gave up again on this dating lark I stood and brushed away the sand from my jeans and began to plod back towards my car, but as I approached the entrance to the pier and promenade I decided to drop into the beachside bar for a pint to help me forget about my experience and with that I soon found myself stood at the bar at 11 o clock in the morning ordering a pint of lager.

Taking my drink I crossed the bar to where there was large glass folding doors over looking the beach and as I sat there I began to wonder if Emma may still show up, as I sat taking in the view and nursing my previous days hangover.

Soon I had to realize she was not coming and after we had got on so well and seemed so close it soon set off the stages of lost love, first came loss then came the anger and as I tried to relax myself I finally accepted I may be single forever more.

Just as I settled myself I decided to read Emma's text one last time before deleting it the words felt so good but I knew now that my chance was gone and with that I hit delete mail on my mobile but just as I did I saw a flash of a young looking brunette and as I looked again it was Emma, almost jumping from my seat and running out of the bar onto the promenade I shouted her name out and as the sea breeze carried my words Emma turned and headed back into my life and my waiting arms.

As she came into my arms I pulled her close and kissed her lips gently then told her I thought you were standing me up, suddenly Emma broke away from me and hastily said and why would I do that?

Showing her the text she had sent me and explaining to her I had been down on the beach since just before 10am waiting for her she gasped and apologized saying she thought we had said 11am not 10am but even so she was late, I didn't mind and could not be angry with her as this beautiful girl had stolen my heart.

Taking Emma's hand I led her back to the bar and as we sat she told me how she regularly visited the beach bar just to watch the sea and the surfers down by the pier, something that I enjoyed myself as I frequently rode along the prom especially on days when the waves crashed against the pier showing off the pure menacing force of mother nature.

As the bar was quiet despite it being near lunchtime on a Sunday the bar maid came walking over in our direction, at first she stood admiring the views from the huge glass doors but soon we got chatting and she asked if we wanted to order any more drinks or food.

Telling her no thanks she said if you don't mind me asking is this the lady you were waiting for this morning, smiling back at her I said yes I think she maybe the One for me.

Politely the bar maid smiled and said well I have to say you two do look really great together, I had been watching you every now and then from the bar and you both seem so genuinely nice. Thanking her I said you never know we may order yet if the compliments keep coming and with a giggle the bar maid said well when you are ready give me a shout and by the way my name is Shelley.

Shelly was also attractive I had to admit, standing not much more than 5 feet 5 tall with long blonde hair and a curvy attractive figure I am sure she got plenty of attention from the locals. She also had the remains of an American accent mixed in.

As soon as Shelly had gone off back to the bar and me and Emma were alone again we finished up our drinks and as we sat for a moment Emma asked me if I would go shopping with her so she could get a few bits she needed, I agreed but only if she promised not to drag me into every shop twice only to buy from the first one she went in, giggling she agreed and said if you are a good boy then we can go do dinner somewhere.

Agreeing with her as I also needed a few bits from the shops I scooped up our glasses from the table and returned them to the bar putting them down near to where Shelley was sat with her head buried in some girly magazine, as the glasses knocked together Shelly looked up and said thanks.

Thinking on my feet I quickly asked her if they did a Sunday roast dinner and Shelly replied yeah we sure do showing her American side off again, as she bounced from her bar stool she went round behind the bar and handed me a voucher for 25% off dinner for two and signed it so it was accepted.

Thanking her I said it's rude of me I know but I never introduced myself and as you did, stopping me Shelly said that's my job I guess but go on what is your name. Quickly I said I'm Mike and this gorgeous girl by my side is Emma and hopefully we will see you for our dinner in a bit.

With her polite but now slightly bored sounding tone of her voice Shelly said well its been nice to meet you both and maybe I will see you in a bit and with that she was once again on her bar stool and with her chin resting in the palms of her hands she buried her head back into her magazine.

Leaving the pub I held the door for Emma as any gent would and as I saw her walk past me I could not believe how good she looked and smelled, wearing a little brown leather jacket and a nice roll top jumper that hid her curves I adored with jeans and stiletto heeled boots she looked amazing just as she had the previous day when we first met.

Watching her walk along as her ponytail swayed a little with each step she was stunningly beautiful and most guys dream date let alone girlfriend, as we walked into town I could not help but notice the attention she was getting from guys checking her out but it didn't bother her at all as she linked her arm in mine making me feel amazing to have such a woman on my arm that adored me as much as I did her.

12