Classic Fantasy: Voyeur

Story Info
A guilty pleasure for those who like to watch.
2.4k words
4.14
20.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's six thirty-two precisely when the light comes on in the apartment building opposite, just as it does every week night when your neighbor comes home from work.

You've already turned off your own bedroom light and removed the cloth that conceals the high-powered telescope you have pointed straight into her apartment, and as you place your eye up to the lens you don't even need to adjust the focus: everything has been set up ready.

You watch as your pretty blond neighbor goes through her usual routine -- dumps her purse on the kitchen table, kicks off her shoes and takes off her coat, which you know she'll place on the back of a dining chair instead of hanging it up. This she'll do later, once she's had a glass of white wine.

You've been in love with her since she moved in across the street six months ago, and you've got her nightly routine down pat. You also know a fair amount about her even though you've never actually spoken to her. You know her name is Heather Parker and that she works at a major bank in town. She recently split up with her boyfriend and has had two one-night stands since then. You know this either through watching her apartment, or by carrying out a little clandestine investigative work: checking her mailbox, following her to work, watching her from a distance. The irony is that she doesn't even know you exist, apart from those fleeting moments you've engineered so craftily: passing by her in the foyer of her apartment building, or bumping into her in a coffee shop.

But she's so beautiful you've never had the guts to talk to her. You merely watch and wait for the right opportunity.

Heather is twenty-three years old and gorgeous. She has long blond hair which she ties in a ponytail for work (sometimes she pins it up in a bun, but not often) and she has the widest blue eyes you've ever seen, together with the sweetest smile. Sadly, you rarely see her smiling these days, not since she split up with Mark or whatever his name is. But when she does smile it lights up her whole face and makes those big blue eyes shine brightly.

Right now Heather is sitting at the kitchen table drinking her wine and opening her mail. Under the table she's wiggling and stretching her toes to relieve the discomfort of being in heels all day, and you fantasise about calling her up and offering to massage her feet. You reach beside you for your own glass of wine -- chilled Pinot Grigio, just like hers -- and take a sip at the same time as her, make your own mental toast to a delightful evening.

After reading her mail and finishing her first glass of wine, Heather gets up and -- as predicted -- hangs up her coat on the back of the apartment door. She then walks through to her bedroom and turns on the light, and you have to quickly shift position to reframe her.

Once inside her bedroom, Heather takes off her suit jacket, throws it on the bed and unzips her skirt. She lets this drop to the floor, and you can see that she's wearing sheer nylon pantyhose, flesh-colored. In just hose and blouse she wanders into the bathroom, where you guess she's turning on the shower as usual. It's frustrating that you've never been able to see in there and have always had to imagine what's going on inside, but once you see steam rising you know she's about to take a shower or bath. You can only hope she's not going to finish undressing in there, hiding the erotic spectacle from your illicit gaze, but to your immense relief she re-emerges from the bathroom, unbuttoning her white satin blouse. You smile happily to yourself as she continues her unknowing striptease for you.

The window of Heather's bedroom has Venetian blinds and they are drawn all the way down, but because your apartment is one floor higher than hers you can actually see fully into her room. And because she's never adjusted the angle of the blinds you've always been able to watch her undress or make love, or whatever she does in the privacy of her own bedroom. You often wonder whether she's done this on purpose -- if she gets a kick out of being watched -- or if she's blissfully unaware that some of the folks opposite can clearly see into her most private space.

Right now Heather is taking off her blouse. She has a lovely bra on today, white satin with lace trim, which cradles her breasts beautifully. You wish she would slow down her striptease but after all she is casually undressing for a shower, not putting on a burlesque show. Reaching back she unhooks her bra and shrugs it from her shoulders, revealing her bare breasts to your hungry gaze. For such a slender-framed girl she has magnificent tits: full, round, and surprisingly large, with big, seemingly ever-hard nipples. You watch as they bounce and jiggle unrestrained while she neatly folds her bra and places it on the bed. You can't understand why she leaves her skirt crumpled on the floor and carefully folds up her bra, but all the same she does this every night. Well, we all have our little quirks, don't we?

She bends over to pull down her pantyhose, taking her panties down at the same time -- now why couldn't she have taken them off separately? -- but at least she gives you a good view of her ass and legs while she stoops down to step out of her underwear. Now fully naked, she walks to the bathroom with her back to you, denying you that glorious glimpse of pussy, and pushes the door to behind her. All you can see now is steam escaping snake-like through the crack in the bathroom door, and you curse silently at not being able to see inside there.

While she's busy in the bathroom, you look down and realise you've got a hard-on. There's nothing unusual about that; the sight of Heather undressing nearly always gets you aroused. You decide to play with yourself a little, and open your fly so that you can free your dick from the confines of your pants. As you touch yourself, you picture Heather soaping herself in the shower, sliding her lathered hands all over those luscious breasts and down between her legs, pleasuring herself while you do the same. You imagine her running a soapy hand up between her buttocks, cleaning that most intimate part of her, and think how much you'd love to do it for her. I bet you'd love to slide your finger into that little hole, wouldn't you? Or maybe grab those wet, soapy breasts from behind and play with them, while your hard dick nestles in the crack of her ass...

On the brink of coming, you quit masturbating and take a peek through the telescope, but she's still in the bathroom. So you sit there patiently and finish your wine, languidly stroking your sensitized dick.

After a while, Heather emerges from the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy white towel and with wet hair. You sit up and peer through the telescope, cursing again that she didn't come out fully naked; nevertheless you watch as she sits down at her dressing table and begins drying her hair in the mirror. Even though she's performing a fairly mundane, everyday task, there is still an illicit thrill to be derived from secretly watching her, from invading her privacy like this, and your cock remains stiff in your hand.

When she's done drying her hair it has a lustrous shine and lovely body, and you can imagine how warm it must be against her bare shoulders. How you'd love to run your hands through it, press your face into it and smell it deeply.

Heather stands up now and at last removes the towel that's been hiding her stunning body from view. You hold your breath as you feast your eyes on her full nudity, gazing down almost immediately at the triangle of soft golden hair between her thighs. Taking a small pot of something from her dresser, she puts one foot on the edge of the bed and begins rubbing moisturizer into her long, shapely leg, first the shin and calf, then the thigh, her breasts jiggling delightfully as she does so. When she's finished the one leg she moisturizes the other, then reaches behind to do her ass.

Damn it!

You complain mentally as she refuses to turn around to give you a decent view of her derriere. God, how much would you like to see her rubbing that cream into her toned buttocks? Anyway, you're soon rewarded by the sight of a big handful of moisturizer being liberally applied to her breasts, and she uses both hands to rub it in, too. All the time she's doing this she is facing the window, giving you a perfect view of her tits, the blinds doing a frankly poor job of concealing her privacy. You feel your cock tingle when her hands glide briskly over and under her tits, making them slick and slippery, the nipples sticking out like two dark, pink bullets. It's almost as if she knows you're watching, since she's spending an inordinate amount of time on this area of her body; however, it could be that the sensation is actually pleasurable for her and that she's enjoying every minute of it. Who knows, maybe she'll be inclined to lie down on the bed and stimulate another part of her...

As if reading your mind, Heather's right hand suddenly slips down between her legs and she slides a lubricated finger inside her pussy. Your heart leaps at the chance to share such a private moment, and you press your eye tightly to the viewfinder of the telescope, as if you're in danger of missing something. Meanwhile, your own hand finds its way back to your groin and you begin jerking off, slowly, in time to Heather.

Obviously wanting to do the job properly, Heather lies down on her bed and spreads her legs. You gaze in admiration at her prostrate body, her firm breasts hardly falling from their prominent position above her ribcage -- almost defying gravity -- and her thighs splayed either side of the beautiful, golden-haired pussy she's fingering so tenderly.

You can see the juices glistening on her index finger as she moves it back and forth, in and out, of her tight little hole, every now and then sliding it upwards to toy with her clit. When she does this her legs tremble with pleasure, and she has to bite her lower lip, which makes her face look even cuter.

Your cock is unbelievably hard as you watch this erotic display and masturbate slowly, careful to stay in time with Heather. If possible you want to come with her, to share in that bliss of orgasm at the same precise moment. You take your free hand off the telescope and use it to stroke your balls as you jerk off, all the while keeping your eye glued to your alluring neighbor.

Meanwhile, Heather is busy in her own little world. She's now got two fingers working inside her soft pink slit and is using her other hand to stimulate her clitoris. Her speed has increased from a slow, sensual rhythm to a more passionate, frenetic pace, and her face is contorted into a twisted expression of concentration and enjoyment. You know for a fact that if you replicate her tempo yourself you'll come before she does, so you take your time, careful not to spurt your load too soon.

At that moment Heather, red-faced and panting, interrupts her own masturbatory frenzy to take her vibrator out of her bedside cabinet and push it deep into her cunt. It's reasonably thick and about six inches long, and she slips it easily all the way inside; with her free hand she resumes the stimulation of her clit.

The pre-cum is welling up at of the tip of your cock now, and the tingling sensation in your balls signals that an orgasm is imminent. As you jerk off you imagine it's your dick that's sliding in and out of Heather's gorgeous pussy, not some impersonal, albeit realistically-moulded lump of rubber. You fantasize how that tight little snatch would feel around your shaft, gripping onto you as she tightens her vaginal muscles and covers it with her wetness. If only you could be on top of her right now, staring down into those big blue eyes, at those beautiful big tits...

Heather is squirming on the bed as you contemplate this, her whole body stiffening at the onset of orgasm. This is it, you think. She's coming... With that you begin jerking off frantically, your breathing heavy and labored, and you can feel the come rising from your balls.

"Oh my God..." you groan as you watch Heather bring herself to full orgasm, writhing about with her breasts bouncing and her head moving from side to side on the pillow. All the time she keeps that thick white dildo sliding back and forth, completely saturated with her juices, although she's now ceased touching her over-sensitized clit because she can't stand anymore. Meanwhile your own come is spurting in a hot, uncontrollable fountain all over your hands, spilling out onto your jeans and onto the floor beneath your chair.

You both relax at the same time, spent and satisfied, letting the diminishing waves of pleasure pass through your bodies and leaving the pair of you smiling happily in your separate spheres. Heather is completely unaware she's shared this experience with someone else, and you wish you could call her up to ask her how much she enjoyed it.

Some day, you think to yourself, some day you may well pleasure each other, in the same room, in the same bed. And she'll know your name; she'll know how much you love and desire her. However, until then you're going to have to make do with such illicit thrills as this -- until you finally get up the courage to ask her out.

But you have to ask yourself: will anything be able to quite match the power of watching her without her knowledge, without her consent? Or will you always remain the secret voyeur she'll never know about...?