Classics Is Clare's Best Subject

Story Info
Clare seduces a university lecturer.
1.5k words
3.9
26k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcdonng
mcdonng
32 Followers

I was studying Law at Queens University, and like all students I miss a few lectures from time to time, usually because I had one too many drinks the night before, but there was always one lecture I never missed:- Classics. It wasn't the subject matter, but rather the lecturer himself. He was called Dr. Donovan, and boy was he sexy. He was in his late 20's, blonde, about 6'1", and from his strong muscular physique, it was obvious that he worked out.

I kept telling myself that it was just a crush, and that I would never be able to seduce Dr Donovan, but that changed the night I got my Final year exam results.

I was 22, and whilst I was no virgin, I was still very much inexperienced. My friends and I decided to go out clubbing to celebrate our results, and now that our University life was over, to go out with a bang, literally! I hadn't done as well as I'd hoped, but I'd aced Classics though, an A+.

We all met up at my house, and began getting ready about 8pm. The vodka was already being passed around, and everyone was getting into the swing of things.

I know I have a great figure so I show it off as much as possible. I decided to wear a low cut sleeveless top, short enough so that my pierced belly button could be seen. I toyed with wearing a bra, but it was a warm summer's night and anyway my 34C breasts are pert enough to do without one. As for a skirt, well that was easy, the shortest and skimpiest that I owned; a cotton hockey skirt which just about covered my shapely bum!

We were all ready about 10pm and we arrived at the club at half past. Joanne went straight to the bar and got the drinks, whilst the rest of us hit the dance floor. The club was packed, everybody else had obviously wanted to celebrate their exam results, in fact most of my study group were there. Then I saw him:- Dr. Donovan. He was at the bar, talking to one of his mates. He looked even sexier than he did when he was lecturing, out of uniform so to speak.

His shirt showed off his muscular torso, whilst his jeans showed off one hell of an ass! Joanne arrived back with the drinks. I drunk my vodka and coke quickly, hoping that that would give me some Dutch courage. "Wish me luck," I said, and with that I walked over to the bar. I didn't walk directly to him, but close enough so that he could see me ordering a drink.

"Hi Clare," he said.

"Oh hi Dr Donovan," I replied, pretending to be surprised.

I paid for my drink and went to walk away when he gestured me over. I knew my technique had worked; this man was mine!

As I walked over I stuck my chest out, making good use of what God had given me. I watched his eyes as I waked over, his gaze didn't deviate from my pert tits. We talked for what seemed like hours, and the alcohol flowed. Then the slow songs came on, "let's dance," I said, with lust in my voice. Reluctantly he agreed, and we moved to the dance floor.

I couldn't believe that here I was, slow dancing with Dr Donovan. I held him tighter, and my tits pressed up against his muscular chest. I could tell he was aroused by the large bump in his jeans that was pressing firmly into my waist. I don't know why, but my hand was drawn to it, I looked up at him, and then began to stroke his erection through his jeans. He gasped, obviously enjoying it, and then he realised what was happening. "You're a former student of mine, I shouldn't be doing this."

"Relax," I said pulling him closer, "We're both consenting adults."

He protested slightly, but I continued rubbing his erection, and his sexual desires got the better of him. He kissed me, slowly at first, but then his tongue was in my mouth.

We quickly left the dance floor, and moved to a dark corner of the club. We continued kissing, and I didn't stop him when his hand moved under my blouse and caressed my left breast. My nipples were hard, and he squeezed and flicked them, sending sharp bursts of electrical joy through my body.

"Make love to me," I whispered, "Take me back to your flat."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Just call the cab," I insisted.

I went over to tell my friends that I had pulled Dr Donovan. "Fuck him silly," my sister Joanne said.

I smiled and said, "You can bet on it."

Twenty minutes later we arrived at his flat, he couldn't get the door open quickly enough.

When the door closed, he kissed me passionately and led me to the bedroom. We continued kissing, and he began to play with my nipple through the light material of my top.

"Hold on," I said, and pulled my top over my head, revealing my ample breasts. "That should make it easier."

He smiled, began to kiss my neck, and then his kiss moved lower. His mouth found my right nipple and I was in heaven; I reached for his jeans, undid his belt and opened his fly. All the time he was sucking and biting on my nipples. I reached in and pulled out his fully erect member. It must have been 8 inches long, and as thick as my wrist. It was leaking pre-cum and I knew I had to have it in my mouth.

I pushed him backwards onto the bed, his massive cock fully on show. I positioned myself between his legs and rubbed my tits into his cock. His eyes were closed, and I could tell he was enjoying it. I pulled my tits away, and he protested, but replaced them with my mouth. God he was big, and I had trouble getting him fully in. I nearly gagged doing it, but I managed to deep throat him. I cupped his balls, and massaged them as I sucked on his mammoth cock. I felt them rising, and knew he was going to come. He began to fuck my mouth, and then with a loud moan he erupted and I swallowed all of his delicious cum. I licked his member clean, and played with his balls, knowing that he would be hard again soon.

"Come here," he demanded, and I did what he asked, like a wanton sex slut. We kissed again, and he tasted his own cum.

"Now its your turn," he said. His hand moved up my leg, and I involuntarily opened my legs to give better access to my dripping wet pussy. He reached my sex, and gently stroked my outer lips through the material of my G-String. I looked at him, reached under my skirt and removed my sodden knickers. His hand moved back again, but this time he inserted one, and then two fingers into my pussy. He moved his thumb slowly over my engorged clit, whilst fingering me at the same time. I moaned heavily at his touch, and then when he began to suck on my nipple I screamed out in ecstasy as I reached my first orgasm of the night.

"Fuck me Dr Donovan, Fuck me now," I ordered, and he duly obliged.

He quickly removed my skimpy skirt, and I was now fully naked lying on the bed waiting to be taken by this gorgeous man who used to be my Classics Lecturer. I opened my legs fully and waited for him. He wanked his cock hard, and he approached me with his massive member. A mixture of cum and pre-cum leaked from his cock onto my pussy, and when he rubbed the swollen tip along my pink outer lips I was in heaven. I guess it was instinct that made me push my hips upwards, and as I did so he entered me. He pulled out and then pushed in again, each time going in a little further. I met his strokes, but even so, he was huge and my pussy walls gripped his cock like a vice. But then he was finally in, and he lifted my legs and began to get into a rhythm. Within seconds, this massive cock had sent me into orbit as he pounded my pussy. With each stroke he was moving me all over the bed, so hard were his thrusts. I wrapped my legs around his body pulling me closer to him so that I could savour the full length of his cock in my tight pussy. I came again and again. I could feel his balls slapping against my backside, and I knew he was about to come.

"Fill me with your seed Dr Donovan, fill me up," and with that he grunted and pumped what seemed like gallons of spunk into my womb. He pulled out, exhausted, and we collapsed on the bed, his spunk oozing out of my stretched vagina.

I left Dr Donovan's house the next morning, and arrived back at the house. Joanne had taken the morning off to find out all the gossip from the night before.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Lets just say, Dr Donovan gave me more than just an A+ last night," and left it at that.

mcdonng
mcdonng
32 Followers