Classroom Masturbation

Story Info
She masturbates in history class.
845 words
4.1
370.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

xI couldn't control myself any longer. I need some relief and I needed it now. I just had to masturbate.

It was seventh period history at my all girls high school. I’d been horny since this morning when I woke up from my wonderful dream – but I was running too late to fuck myself. So I rushed out the door horny as all could be.

All day I just keep thinking about my dream. I’d rub my legs together getting myself wetter and wetter. But know it was just too much. I had to touch my burning pussy. I was dieing to dip my finger in my soaking wet virgin hairless pussy.

We were taking a test and everyone including the teacher had their heads down. I sat at the back of the class in the corner – the girl who sits next to me was out so I had the perfect opportunity.

I opened my legs a little and slid my hand down quickly over my uniform skirt. I looked around the room to make sure no one was looking then I placed my hand over my burning cunt. My panties were completely soaked. I wasted no time in pushing my panties aside so I could slip my finger deep inside.

What a feeling. I was masturbating just a few feet away from a classroom of my friends. Not to mention the teacher. She was busy grading papers but I knew even if she looked up at me she didn’t have a good enough view.

I slowly starting moving my finger in and out of my dripping pussy – enjoying every sensation. Suddenly one of the girls in the front raised her head. I closed my legs and pulled my hand from my lap. That was close I though. My head was spinning with excitement. My pussy was throbbing and my nipples ached. She stretched then went back to her test. Quickly I resumed. This time I went straight to my clit. It was swollen and waiting to be touched. It felt so good playing with myself in public that I had to keep my lips closed tight so I wouldn’t burst out screaming. I leaned forward and lied my other hand sideways on the desk and cupped my left breast. God that felt good. Images of my dream started flashing though my mind as I came closer and closer to climax. I rubbed my clit with my thumb as I fucked myself with my middle finger. It wouldn’t be much longer now.

Just as my orgasm hit I heard the teacher say, “OK girls, times up.” Quickly I put both hands on my desk, sat up and closed my legs. The teacher started to give us instructions on what would be our homework assignments but I was too busy trying not to scream out. My orgasm was rushing through me – even though I wasn’t touching myself. I tried my hardest not to move or create a scene but my body wasn’t cooperating. I started moving my legs back and forth, grinding in my chair and breathing harder. Then the bell rang.

Girls gathered their things and starting exiting the room. Me, I just sat there. I still had no control over my body. My legs were like jelly. “Amanda, are you OK?” The teacher asked. A deep sigh came out, “yeah, I’m fine.”

“Before you leave I’d like to see you,” she said.

I finally was able to move and got my books and walked to the front of the room. She was sitting at her desk and looked up at me. “Did you even take the test?”

“What do you mean, Ms Robinson?”

“What I mean is you seemed a little pre-occupied. Did you at least finish?”

“The test – oh, well…” she cut me off.

“No that’s not what I meant. What I meant was did you at least finish masturbating?”

Instantly I was frozen. How could she have known. I tried to get myself out of it but there was really nothing that I could say.

“You are a pretty young girl. I know that you have feelings and urges – but there is a time and a place for everything – history class is not a place for that.” I was shocked. She wasn’t mean about it at all. She was very caring. Her voice was very soft and she had a look about her. She leaned back in her chair and then softly said, “did you finish?”

“Yes Ms. Robinson,” I said with shame.

“Then you may go. I’ll have to give you an F for today – you realize that.” I nodded and turned to walk way. When I got to the door I heard her say, “Oh, Amanda, will you close the door on your way out, please – then I can finish.”

I spun around to she her sitting in her chair, legs spread apart panties around her ankles and her hand rubbing her pussy. She looked at me, smiled and winked.