Classy Carissa...Or Is She? Ch. 1

Story Info
she realized what He knew all along.
1.2k words
4.48
44k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Carissa had met just over a year ago at a nightclub. They were introduced by mutual acquaintances who thought that they were a good match. She was immediately attracted to His good looks...tall, dark brown hair, awesome body, and dark eyes that truly seemed to look right through her.

But there was more to Him than just awesome looks. For a guy that was only a few years older than she, He seemed to be very commanding and very wise in a way that she couldn't explain or articulate.

His mere gaze would cause a flutter in her belly, and moistness to leak from her conservative loins.

She was a tall curvaceous brunette, with long hair, and light green eyes. Her fiends described her as sexy, and very beautiful...and she really was. She had turned thirty a few weeks before meeting Jack. She had an established career as a nurse...an RN, and considered herself successful.

And she knew that this new man in her life was about to change her forever.

...she had NO idea...

It took Carissa only a few weeks to realize that Jack was in fact very different from any other man she'd been with. Sex with Jack was more intense than anything she'd ever experienced, and she knew intuitively that it was going to get even better.

She would find herself incredibly aroused merely by the way Jack said something or by the way He looked at her. She would blush and look away...the way she did one particular Saturday afternoon...

...as they lay on Jack's king sized bed, talking quietly...about nothing, really...

"Don't look away, baby," He'd say. "What's got you so embarrassed?"

He gently but firmly turned her face towards Him and forced her to look into His eyes as He touched her breast, and then rolled her nipple between His fingers. He pressed His fingers into her moistening box through her jeans. He delighted in watching her eyes fog over as passion began to overcome her.

"Please Jack..." she whispered.

"Please what?" Jack taunted...as Carissa squirmed beneath His roaming hands.

Too embarrassed to express her needs she said nothing, she only looked at Jack with pleading eyes.

"From now on, you're going to have to beg me for what you want, Carissa." The sound of Jack's calm voice made her want Him more..."Please Jack, I want You..." she managed.

He laughed softly because He knew, without a doubt, that within the classy exterior of this sexy woman lived the heart of a total slut.

"You'll have to do better than that, sweetie" He said a little sterner than before, but still smiling ever so slightly.

Jack talked and said things to Carissa that she never dreamed would have excited her as they did. And Jack did know her soooo well...He knew that she was extremely turned on and today was the day to push her limits.

"Okay, Carissa." Said Jack rather flatly. "If you don't want to tell me exactly what I want to hear, and do exactly as I say, we'll just have to stop for now." Carissa was a little confused and very wet and very turned on. She did want Jack to play with her. NOW.

"One more chance, Carissa. Tell me what you want."

She softly whispered "I...I...want You to touch my pussy and make me cum," as she put her head down.

Jack softly smiled at her... "Don't turn your beautiful face away. Now look at me and say it again." "I want You to make me cum," Carissa repeated every bit at quietly as before, but this time flushing furiously as she maintained the eye contact He demanded.

"Very good," said Jack as if He were speaking to a child.

Jack leaned back on the stack of pillows piled high on the bed. He looked at Eve tenderly and said "Carissa, I want you to stand up and take off your clothes, all of them. Slowly. You know that you're sexy as hell...show me your body."

She looked at Him and knew He was serious...but felt very self-conscious...it was early afternoon...He was fully clothed. And most of all she knew that He KNEW that this was difficult for her. "Stand up Carissa, and strip for me. I want to see your body. All of it."

She slowly pushed herself up off of the big bed and stood before Him. Once again her face was flushed. Her reluctance delighted Him. "First your shirt, Carissa," Jack said gently. She peeled her clingy t-shirt over her head and waited for Jack to tell her what He wanted her to do next.

"Now turn around and take off your jeans. Bend over and arch your back when you pull them down and show me your lovely ass." She complied. He then told her to remove her bra and undies. Again she did as she was told, feeling very wet and turned on by being treated this way. Why was she feeling so turned on by talked to like a slut?, she wondered.

"Now Carissa," Jack said "I'd like you to squeeze your nipples... play with them, make them hard."

"What!!?" Carissa cried softly. "You heard me," Jack replied calmly. "Do it now."

Carissa felt ashamed. She was turned on and embarrassed all at the same time. Little did Jack know that she would do ANYTHING He told her to do...or did He?

She touched her breasts and with trembling fingers lightly brushed over the tops of both nipples. "Very nice,Carissa," said Jack approvingly. "Now climb up on the bed for me."

Obediently, she did as she was told and lied down next to Him. He looked at her intently and smiled ever so slightly. "You like to be treated like a slut, don't you Carissa?" She couldn't manage an answer. "Don't you?" He asked a little louder.

"Yes," she finally whispered. "Yes what?" He asked.

"Yes, I like to be treated like a slut." Her pussy was beginning to ache. She longed for His touch. Never in a million years would she have guessed that being talked to like a whore would make her feel so deliciously wet.

"That's better,Carissa. Now I'd like for you to spread your legs for me...really wide...like a slut would," said Jack with a grin, "and Carissa, I expect for you to obey quickly and look at Me. Wider, spread them wider." Again, He spoke to her with the tone usually reserved for a child.

She quickly splayed her legs far apart, as He gently pushed on her inner thighs; forcing them even farther...she felt sooo exposed and vulnerable...and turned on.

"Do you like being spread wide for me, Carissa?" Jack asked. "Yes, Jack, i do." she whispered. "Do you like being my slut? ," He asked. "Yes, Jack, i do."

"I want you to show me your pussy... hold your pussy lips apart for me...spread them as far apart as you can." Carissa was terribly embarrassed and very reluctant.

Suddenly, and without warning, Jack sharply smacked her ass cheek...she squealed at the sting and humiliation...the humiliation that she was getting wetter by the second.

...and Jack knew. He seemed to know and be able to predict everything. He knew that this would be a very long and enjoyable afternoon.