Claude

Story Info
Married man enjoys his sister-in-law's new boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.4
107.3k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MWMottawa
MWMottawa
181 Followers

My sister-in-law had decided to spend a weekend during the Christmas vacation and brought her new boyfriend Claude along to meet her family. Tall, a little younger than I am, thick grey hair and an open, friendly face. He impressed me with the way he brought my sister-in-law back to life after her divorce.

As the girls sat and caught up on family news and gossip Claude and I sat to watch some television, have a few drinks and get to know each other. A few drinks became a few more and soon Claude was out to the world. I was nominated to drag his body to bed rather than leave him on the couch.

We managed to get upstairs to the spare bedroom where I dropped him on the bed. Prodding and cajoling I got his shirt off then unfastened his pants and began to pull them off of him. He managed to help enough to raise his hips and as I pulled on his jeans his boxers came down as well. His cock was lying on his thigh, semi hard, as I got his pants off. I know that I should have covered him up but my curiosity got the better of me.

Even in its semi rigid state it was fairly long but the head of his cock was a perfect mushroom shape, much wider than his shaft, and darker in colour. Staring at it I dropped to the floor and reached out to run my fingers along his cock. It twitched as I brushed him, jumping a little and thickening more. Excitement flowed through me as I wrapped my fingers around his cock and squeezed it, feeling it grow in my hand until hard. About 7" long with that big head it felt so hard in my hand but the skin was velvety smooth to the touch. Slowly I began to stroke him revelling in the feelings of playing with another cock. After about 5 minutes I could see the clear precum forming at the slit of his cock and dripping down the shaft as I pumped him. I began wondering what his cock would feel like in my mouth and took some of his precum on my fingers to taste. Then his hips began to slowly thrust into my hand and I became worried that he would wake up so I hurriedly covered him up and left the room.

That night I spent many hours reliving the feel of his cock in my hand and wondering if he realized what had happened. The next morning he acted as friendly as the day before and I began to relax although I still could not help but think of his cock each time I looked at him. As they got ready to return to Montreal he thanked me for allowing him to visit and told me he had a great time and hoped we could do it again.

My wife was scheduled to go to Montreal for a family gather a few weeks later and Claude phoned to ask if I would consider traveling up with her and staying with them. We could spend time together while they were out he said doing "whatever". Did he know? What if he wanted more? Did I really want this with him? Only by going was I going to find out.

Because of weather conditions that weekend we decided to leave Ottawa on Friday night rather than Saturday. After a days work both girls were tired and headed to bed around 9:30 leaving Claude and I to watch television. Claude excused himself and returned with a couple of beers wearing a tee shirt and pyjama bottoms, which made me nervous for some reason. Lying on the couch I was sitting on he told me how much he enjoyed his time visiting us, how he enjoyed "everything". As he told me this it was becoming obvious that his cock was hardening in his loose pyjamas. So he did know. Having nothing to loose at this point I reached out to grasp his cock. I could feel his body tighten up and hear a slight gasp as my fingers squeezed him.

"You mean this?" I asked. "Do you like men playing with your cock?"

"Yes" he answered, " I have thought about it but never had the nerve."

I pulled his cock out through the fly of his pyjamas and began to stroke him, running my thumb over the head as I pumped his cock. Precum was already flowing making his cock slippery and shiny in the light. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as I stroked him, hear his ragged breath twinned with mine.

"Do you want me to suck you? I asked.

With a hissed "Yes" he began cumming. His cock jerked in my hand, pulsing and exploded shooting his sperm up into the air to land on his chest and legs. His last few shots just rolled out of his cock, dripping from the head down the shaft and around my fingers. I brought my fingers from his cock to my mouth to lick his juice from them, warm, little salty and tangy. I was sorry that he had cum so quickly.

After cleaning up we sat quietly together, both lost in thought. Finally Claude asked if I was ok which I assured him I was. He then told me that he could not remember cumming so hard and thanking me. Relaxing we chatted away, watched some TV and enjoyed our beer. Finally it was getting late and I was thinking of bed. As I mentioned this to him I looked down and noticed that his cock was once again hard in his pyjamas.

Standing up I grabbed his cock and asked if he wanted to take that to bed or have me look after it. Claude just nodded and I knew what I wanted to do. Dropping to my knees I pulled his pyjamas down to look at his cock in front of my face, his balls hanging down. Cupping his balls in one hand I stroked him with the other then leaned forward to run my tongue around the head of his cock before taking it into my mouth.

The big mushroom head seemed to fill my mouth, soft and spongy. I loved the feel of it and the excitement of having a man's cock in my mouth. Pulling his cock deeper I could feel the shaft hard along my lips and tongue, the vein pulsing to his heart beat. I swallowed as much of his cock as I could and then sliding back up I dragged my tongue along the vein hearing his groans, which added to my excitement. I then began sucking his cock in earnest, my tongue and lips working his cock as I rolled his balls in my hand. It was not that long before I felt his body stiffen up and his cock grow thicker and harder in my mouth.

Holding my head in his hands Claude began pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, gagging me. He then stiffened up and driving his cock as deep as he could into my mouth began cumming. I swallowed as fast as I could, tasting his load as it filled my mouth. I loved the feel and taste of it. Loved the thought of his cock exploding into my mouth. After swallowing all his cum and sucking his cock until he was soft in my mouth we said goodnight and went upstairs.

The following day the girls decided to go out for a little while and asked if we would like to join them. Claude declined and looked at me with a strange expression on his face so I declined also. That afternoon I again ended up on my knees with Claude's cock exploding in my mouth. We repeated it again that evening after the girls went to bed. Each time I enjoyed it immensely, sucking his cock and swallowing his load, thinking of myself as a cocksucker.

Sunday morning we were all up early. The plan was to have a late breakfast and drive back to Ottawa. The girls decided to go down to the park and enjoy a walk before eating and as they left I went to take a shower.

As I began washing myself Claude opened the shower door and asked if I wanted help washing my back. Looking down at his now familiar and hard cock I stepped back to let him in. Taking the soap I began to wash his cock and balls, playing with them. Finally Claude asked me to turn around.

True to his request he began washing my back, using his hands to lather me up and massage my back. As he dropped lower he began to rub my ass, soaping me up and massaging the cheeks, drawing his fingers along the crack. He then began to rub his finger against my ass, slipping the tip into me repeatedly. Eventually he had his finger deep in my ass fucking me slowly. My own cock was rock hard from the sensation and jumped when he replaced his single finger with two.

He then withdrew his fingers and I could feel his cock slide up and down my ass between the cheeks until the head of his cock was rubbing against my ass hole. With a slight push I could feel the head of his soapy cock force its way into my ass. I expected pain but was surprised to just feel a pressure as he held himself steady in me. He asked how that felt and in response I leaned forward a little and pushed back against him, taking more of his cock into my ass. Grabbing my hips Claude thrust forward finishing the job, burying his cock deep in my ass. It felt so huge, like he had slid a baseball bat up my ass. There was no pain but I felt so full and had a great pressure in my ass. At the same time my mind was screaming that I was being fucked and the excitement was incredible.

Starting slowly at first Claude began making short thrusts, letting me get used the feel of his cock up my ass. As I relaxed, his strokes became longer and faster until I was leaning into the wall while he pounded his cock in and out of my ass. Warm water running down my back, his hot cock pumping into my ass, I began pushing back into him, trying to take him even deeper, telling him to fuck me.

I could feel his cock stretching my ass, as he got closer, his cock harder, thicker, his thrusts more urgent. With a final push he buried himself deep in my ass and began screaming. I could feel his cock jerking and spasming deep in me, the heat of his sperm as he had an orgasm. I was a little disappointed that I could not feel his sperm shoot into my ass as I could when I sucked his cock but stood there panting for breath enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsing in my ass.

After cleaning each other up we dressed and waited for the girls to return home. We agreed that this was not going to be a life style change but that if the opportunity came we would both love to get together for another weekend of sex.

MWMottawa
MWMottawa
181 Followers