Claudia's Revenge

Story Info
Wife gets even with a cheating husband - or does she?
4k words
78.5k
17
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the end of the bar on the high stool with my legs crossed and let my eyes wander around the smoke filled room. Normally you wouldn't have found me in here but tonight was not a normal night for me.

It started in the afternoon when I got home from work and found wet towels on the racks in the bathroom. On further inspection I found the shower stall was wet. I looked in the bedroom and knew that was not the way I made the bed. I ripped the covers back and found a big wet spot still on the sheets and I could almost smell some whore he must have brought home. I was so mad I was ready to go hunting after him but I cooled down and knew I had to think of a better way to fix his damn cheating ass.

I had hardly sat down when the phone rang and speak of the devil, it was my husband Marvin. I gritted my teeth and listened to his drivel. "Hi there sweetheart, just called to let you know I'm going to be late tonight."

Oh sure, the lying bastard is going to be shacked up someplace. I played it smooth with him "So when will you be home and what came up?" I knew what came up alright. The damn call display was of no value because he was on his cell but it didn't matter as there was no doubt in my mind he was probably in some cheap motel. I was just boiling but kept calm.

He continued "I worked around local all morning but have to take a run out of town and I'm not going to be back much before midnight." This story was not going to fool me. The damn liar spent the afternoon in our bed with some bitch and I had him this time.

I just got rid of him off the phone. "Okay dear," I put on my sweetest voice, "will see you when you get back and drive safe. I may go out with the girls to a movie or something, see you later." and hung up.

I had never really caught him playing around before but I was always suspecting him. He came home late a few times but this time the evidence was overwhelming and I had him cold. And how smooth the way he acted so sweet towards me all the time. I sure wasn't going to sit around this place alone tonight so I went and took a shower and changed my clothes. I did a touch up shave below and did under my arms. I'm not sure why but I think in the back of my mind I wanted to be ready if I saw a chance for some revenge. This time I meant business and would show him two could play his game.

I slipped into my lowest low-rise jeans that showed off my flat smooth tummy and a short sleeveless light cotton black top that would highlight my long blonde hair. My breasts were firm and full so I didn't wear a bra and my nipples were poking out prominently through the almost transparent cloth. I took a little spin around in front of the mirror and my back was half bare and I got a glimpse of the butterfly tattoo on my lower back. I am twenty eight years old and a natural blonde. I was part of a cheer leaders team when I was in school and went to the nationals but I never went further with it and chose to marry and settle down with Marvin. We had no children and right now I was happy for that cause this was going to be messy. I dropped my rings in my change purse and turned the lights out and took off for the truckers pub a few blocks from here.

I was on my second beer now and had watched the game of nine ball these guys were playing and none of them were very good. I had been studying the crowd and a few of the usual drunks had put moves on me and I hustled them along but there was one really big well built cute guy that was playing pool that had me intrigued. I have never seen a guy that could mingle and get around the room like he did. Like I'm watching this guy and one minute he is bent over the pool table and then a few minutes later I see him over by the other end of the bar. I never saw anyone get around like he did. He seemed to be all over the room.

I turned my head and he was coming over to me and sat down next to me. Usual sort of hit job. He asked if I played pool and told him I play a little and he asked if I wanted to put my name down and I could play him next. I thought to myself and then "sure why not, my name is Claudia."

He said "great I will put your name down" he went over to the chalk board and wrote Claudia on it and came back. "Can I sit with you if your alone and by the way I'm Colin."

I said "hello Colin" and realized how cute he was and also what a big strong looking guy he was and then I almost fell off the stool as I saw how come Colin could get around as well as he did. There was another one of him coming towards us. The guy walked up to us and it was unbelievable he was identical. I didn't see there was two of them.

Colin says "Claudia , this is my brother Calvin, he is younger then me by twenty minutes."

I just stared "hi Calvin" and I'm sure my mouth was wide open and then I thought to myself how observant I was as Colin had on a black shirt and Calvin was wearing a red one. Oh well, who cares but they were friendly and Calvin sat down with us and they told me they were on their way to a rodeo in the Midwest and the large bus conversion with the scenery on the paint job out in the parking lot was theirs and they were travelling alone.

They seemed friendly and ordered me another beer. I was starting to feel the first two already but they were fun and I was enjoying myself and then Calvin left and I saw him a few minutes later sitting at a table with a mixed crowd over by the door. The table came up and Colin and I played pool. I was better then him and won both games and drank another beer. The music in this place always started early so we went back to our stools at the bar and by now he was sitting right beside me with a hand around me resting on my hip which I didn't mind. I know he got a good view of my firm breasts when I bent over to catch my jacket. I knew he had been studying my nipples and bare tummy when we were around the pool table.

I was getting a bit giddy and he asked me to dance and took me up on the floor and like all cowboys he knew a two step and I could follow him fairly well and his hand on my bare back felt nice. The music changed to a slow one and he brought me close to him and moved his hand on me as if he was feeling and fondling. I could feel a good sized lump when he pushed against me and knew he had a hard on. He managed to continually rub it against me and I was pretty turned on. Colin was a sexy guy and I liked him. As we sat at the bar he slowly moved his hand up and down the outside of my leg. I took his hand in mine and moved it between my legs and let him rub my mound through my jeans as nobody could see. I squeezed the large swollen lump in his pants.

I was turned on and soaking wet between my legs and wanted no more beer. I wasted little time in deciding to accept the invitation to see the inside of their bus and we moved out of the bar. Colin went over and said something to his brother as we were leaving and we went out into the parking lot. We hardly got outside before he took me into his arms and brought his lips down to mine and kissed me hard and ran his tongue between my lips. He had got me all turned on and when I thought about what happened at home this afternoon there was no doubt that Colin would be fucking me real soon. We almost ran to the bus.

The bus was beautiful inside and all the curtains were zipped up and there was a small light on. He moved me against a counter as soon as we were inside and got his hands under my cotton top and massaged and rubbed my breasts. He kissed me and then it seemed like it only took moments before he got my jeans off and had me naked from the waist down with my knees up over his shoulders. He buried his face between my thighs and just sucked my whole juicy mound and then buried his tongue in me. I could hear the sucking and licking noises as Colin moved his face in my wetness. I had never got so excited so fast and moaned and moved against him and held my thighs wide open for him. He easily made me come so hard my whole body throbbed and I had to hold my hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. I was flowing like someone had opened a tap. His tongue felt like a snake as he licked the juices right out of me.

I was still breathing hard and deep as he sat in a chair and straddled me.. He undid his top button and reached inside the waistband of his shorts and released a shockingly huge thick cock. It was uncircumcised and very long with an upward bend. I gasped when I saw him slide the loose skin back and expose the thick purple head. He placed my hand on it and I couldn't get around it but did manage to grasp and stroke it and saw it get even harder. I was almost having second thoughts as nobody had ever fucked me with a cock like that. I kept thinking of Marvin and some whore in our bed.

It was sticking straight out at me and I noticed it dripping from the tip as he placed his hand on the back of my neck. He was going to let me suck it. I licked the sticky drop and then slid my lips over the head and took it almost into my throat. He was huge but warm and I held it with both hands and sucked him real hard. I then stroked it with one hand while I buried the other between my legs and fingered myself I was so excited. I cupped his large hairy balls, fondled them and rolled them in my hand. My saliva was running down my chin and Colin was holding the back of my head as he literally fucked my lips.

He pulled back from me and his wet cock was so hard it was standing straight up almost to his navel. I was almost in a trance when I looked at it and couldn't believe how hard it was. He must have really wanted to fuck me bad for it to get like that. My breasts were swollen and the nipples were protruding. He sucked them, squeezed them and nibbled them with his teeth. I still had my hand between my legs and was sliding my fingers on my hardened exposed clit until I had my lubrication spread all over my mound. I thought of what Marvin did and it just made me more determined and gave me the incentive I needed right now..

Colin sat me on the counter with my legs spread and come forward until his cock was touching my navel. I adjusted my hips for him and It was so hard he had to bend it down so he could guide it into the open slit between my wet lips. He got it centered and thrust hard with his muscular thighs. I gasped and moaned as I felt the thick cock stretching me like never before and I looked down and saw it disappearing into me. I knew my eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open and I sucked air into my lungs. Colin pushed his almost bone hard cock into me deeper then anything had ever been in me before.

He put almost all of it in and then gave me a few long deep in and out strokes. The huge cock felt so good I almost went wild as I wrapped my legs around his waist . The muscles in his hips were flexing as he drove his cock in and out. I could actually hear the wet suction noise as he fucked smoothly into my dripping pussy bottoming it out on each thrust. He gave it to me hard and just kept fucking and fucking me. His big hands were holding my hips and at times he actually had me bouncing on the counter.

I started to come and just moaned, cried and whimpered as he fucked me relentlessly while my body quivered and throbbed. He arched his back and drove himself into me and held it deep. I could feel his balls almost in me as I lay against his chest and just moaned and whimpered as he began releasing a massive load of warm thick semen. I was feeling every hot stream as he forced it into me.

He quickly put his hands around my waist and moved me down pulling his still spurting cock out of me. He directed it between my lips and held my head as I took the last few spurts of his salty semen right to the back of my throat. I could smell and taste myself on his slimy wet cock as I sucked it, licked it clean and swallowed his drippings.

He carried me into a bedroom and placed me on the bed and I couldn't believe he was still hard. He stretched out on me with his hips between my legs and slid his cock back into me again and rolled me over so I was riding him and he was as hard as before and he started to fuck me again. I was dripping with his sperm and could feel it like extra lube inside me as he soon turned the wetness into white foam.

I heard the door open and looked up and Calvin was in the room and I tried to pull away but Colin was holding me.

Quietly he told me to relax. "Cal and me share everything and you will like it." I stopped moving and watched as Calvin dropped his pants and started to stroke his cock. I found myself looking at another cock exactly the same as the one that Colin presently had buried right up in my belly. I couldn't believe the situation I was in but it still made me feel better knowing how mad I got thinking of Marvin with some whore in my bed.

Calvin came towards me and placed his hand on the back of my head and directed his dripping cock towards my lips. I took it in and heard him groan and Colin started to fuck me again slow and steady. Calvin's cock was also warm and thick and smelled sexy and musky. I began to suck him and right away he started to fuck my mouth. I sucked him harder and kept riding Colin and rotating my hips and his cock felt like it was alive inside me. I had one of the brothers fucking me while I sucked the other one. They were stroking me at both ends and it was almost like being in heaven it was so good.

I sucked Calvin real good and he started to thrust faster so I stroked him harder and felt him throbbing. I had his whole big cock soaked and slippery wet. My saliva was running down my chin again as he grabbed my head with both hands and held me. I felt his cock erupt with powerful warm spurts as he filled my mouth and some went right down my throat. I swallowed and just kept sucking as he spurted and spurted. I took my lips off and there was sticky strings of it dribbling off the end. I sucked the rest of it off and swallowed it all. I really liked that and Calvin was still very hard and wasn't going soft.

It was sort of embarrassing that while I sucked off Calvin, Colin was watching from about three feet away. However, I had the feeling these boys had done this many times before. Calvin just stood back and stroked his cock and watched me ride Colin. It seemed like he decided he was hard enough so he opened a drawer by the bed and picked out a bottle and went to the end of the bed behind me. Colin stopped fucking and just held me tight. I was laying on him full length and he was holding his cock in me. I felt the bed go down and knew Calvin was behind me and I felt something being poured on my ass and he was rubbing it around there.

"Oh god no! you stay away from there" and I felt the blunt slippery lubricated end of his cock against my ass and screamed out "oh no dont, oh god dont do that." "you can't put that in me there."

Colin just held me and told me "easy, easy Claudia, it will work and you will like it, we have done this before and you will like it." I felt Calvin pushing his cock hard and he was so lubricated it started going in me a bit and Colin told me to "relax and just take it in yourself and it will go in easy." I did what he said and it felt like I was dying.

Colin started to move again and it felt so tight as Calvin was in me all the way now and he was starting to move too. I moaned right out loud and cried out to them "oh god, you cant both do it at the same time like that, your too big in there" It felt like I was stretched to the limit and filled right up and then they started thrusting, one in and one out and soon it became so erotic I couldn't lay still anymore.

I was getting double fucked with Colin under me with his hairy chest against my breasts and his cock in my pussy right up to his balls. Calvin was hunched over me holding my hips with his cock in my behind and they were alternating their long deep strokes. Their timing was perfect and they fucked me fast like that and then slowed as Colin flooded me with his semen again. I was dripping and it was running all over him but he never pulled out and never went soft. I just moaned steady as they fucking me for what seemed like forever. My body was moving between them and I came over and over until I just couldn't move anymore. I just lay my head down and whimpered while the fucking continued and even as I lay between them completely wasted it still felt good.

I was dripping from their sweat, numb all over and almost delirious. I was too weak to move when I finally felt Calvin's cock jerking. He spurted his semen into me mixing it with the lubricating liquid that was now all over me. He pulled it out slowly and left me wide open with his white liquid dribbling out.

Colin was getting ready to come again too. He rolled me over on my back and almost as a final gesture he kissed me deeply, held me close and fucked me missionary until his cock started to jerk and throb inside me again. He pulled out and moved forward and I took one long squirt across my breasts and another on my neck before he got his cock to my lips. As if I still hadn't had enough I reached out for it and tasted it again. He held the back of my head as I sucked his final spurts of semen right out of him. At that moment the thing that was going through my mind was how both of them even tasted the same. I swallowed hard and swallowed again and then he stopped flowing and I licked it all off him and we lay back on the bed. I was completely exhausted.

I had really got it good and was all stretched and open down there. My nipples had been sucked until they were almost raw and my clit was so sensitive that it hurt when I moved. This was the first time anyone did anal on me and he stretched me until it was very tender. I was still dripping profusely and very uncomfortable as I drove home and wished now that I had at least put on panties when I went out earlier.

I still felt good that I had got even with Marvin however I was having trouble walking . This was my first experiment with cheating and I had not really expected anything quite like what I got. Those guys both had such huge cocks and they got so hard they wouldn't even bend inside me. I couldn't believe how they could keep going forever and each time squirt semen like a fire hose. I could barely walk into the house now after the way those two fucked me for the last three hours.

When I got inside Marvin was home so I sort of just flew through the room. I didn't want him to see the big wet spot in the crotch of my jeans or notice my terrible sloppy appearance. He asked me if I had a good time and told me that he had just got home. My whole lower area was so tender it hurt to walk but I managed to get to the bathroom so I could get in the shower to clean and sooth myself. I didn't want him to smell any of the raw sexual odour I knew he would pick up from me. I could smell it myself. As I opened the door to the bathroom he called out to me.

"Oh Claudia, by the way I forgot to tell you that your brother and his new girlfriend were in town earlier today. They were over at the truck yard and I gave them the keys to the house to come over here to use the shower to clean up and rest a bit."

I was so shocked when I heard that I all I could say to myself was "oh my god, oh my god," over and over as I ended up leaning against the wall almost ready to pass out.

He called to me. "I don't have to work until after noon tomorrow sweetheart so we can play around all night." I felt the blood drain right out of my face when I heard "Claudia babe, why don't you change into something really sexy and hurry back out here."

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
Some people get all their exercise

jumping to conclusions! What can she do NOW?

Well written. Nicely paced and structured. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very true

The events of this story are exactly how it happens in real life. I have been a PI for years now and have seen it happen so many times, that's why you don't jump to conclusions, find the truth. Great story I look forward to more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I won't say

I won't say that this story turned me on..I won't say I started to feel a tingle cause you don't really need to know that...i will say it was a good story and it reminded me of another one i'd read. nice work ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Fantasy Story

Really enjoyed reading it Bobby, great fantasy read, and good ending....Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
needs second chapter

Excellent story line and suprise for wife. This type of activity is almost always discovered and presents an oportunity for a few different endings. I look forward to at least one of them.

Thank you for your efforts.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Words Can you destroy a betrayer with just words?in Loving Wives
Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick Husband finds his wife in bed with her boss.in Loving Wives
Fortune Gold does not always glitter.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories