Clean but Crude Ch. 03

Story Info
Auditions for female masturbation scenes.
2.2k words
4.37
13.8k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the group stood up to go with Katie. I noticed a few wet crotches and felt my cock harden a little and wondered how I'd be able to last through four auditions, especially with the cock hungry brunette. Once the group left the room, I turned my attention to the four young women who agreed to show off for me. There were two blondes, one strawberry blonde and that one brunette.

"Okay. We need to decide the order for the auditions. Is anybody in a big hurry to get out of here?"

One of the blondes raised her hand and said she needed to get to class within the hour and asked if she could go first.

"Any objections to letting her go first? No? Okay, you'll go first. Anybody else?"

The brunette raised her hand and said she didn't mind going last.

"Okay. Shall I flip a coin to see who goes second?"

The strawberry blonde said she didn't mind waiting and suggested the other go before her.

"Well, that was easy enough. Even though you'll say your name at the beginning of the audition, I'd like to know your first names now, if you don't mind. We'll start with you," I said, pointing to the blonde who wanted to go first.

"Hi, I'm Molly."

"I'm Sierra," said the strawberry blonde.

"I'm Suzy," said the second blonde.

"And I'm wet - I mean - I'm Wanda," chuckled the brunette.

"Oh, my... I can tell this is going to be good," I said. "Well, let's go to our studio and I'll go over a few things with you before Molly gets things going."

My group stood up and we walked towards the studio. Wanda walked beside me while the other three followed. When we arrived, I pushed open the door and showed them in. "Here's a restroom, changing area and waiting area over here. This armoire is where the dildos, condoms and lubes are stored. And over there is the set. This is used only for auditions, so it's smaller and not as fancy, but it serves the purpose. Over here are some extra props you're welcome to use... a big mirror, a handheld mirror, a hairbrush, some artificial fruit and vegetables, a baseball bat... feel free to look through everything and use whatever you like. If you want to use anything as an insertable, please remember to use a condom on it. I'll be over there behind the camera. Molly, you go ahead and look through the props if you want, and let me know when you're ready to start. The rest of you please have a seat and think about what you're going to do when it's your turn. Any questions before we start? Molly?"

Molly looked up from the props. She looked scared. "Um, so, tell me again what I'm supposed to do. I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. I've never done this in front of anybody besides my girlfriend."

"That's okay, Molly. Just relax. Maybe it'll help if you think about your girlfriend. Once you get started, you'll tell me your first and last name, when you were born and something about yourself. It can be something like this is your first time in front of a camera, or that you're in school, or anything else you want to offer. It doesn't have to be more than a sentence. After that, you're on your own to seduce the camera - or your girlfriend. Remember, there's a cue card beside the camera for the basic info. Sound okay?"

Molly looked a little less stressed. "Okay, so, I say that stuff and then I start masturbating, right?"

"It's okay, Molly. You don't have to do this if you're not comfortable. We can reschedule if you want, or you can just walk away. Whatever you want."

"No, I want to do this. I just don't want to mess it up, that's all."

"Don't worry about messing up. Just imagine that you're showing off for your girlfriend. I'm sure that will be just fine. Okay?"

"Okay. How about if I just use my fingers and not any dildos and stuff?"

"Sounds wonderful! We have lots of customers who love that sort of thing. Ready?"

"Yes, I guess so. Tell me when."

I got to the camera quickly, turned on the studio lights and did a quick sound check, and then said, "When!"

Molly walked in and stood in front of the camera. "Hi. I'm Molly McKenzie, and I was born on June 15, 1993. I met my girlfriend shortly after I started classes at the university and we've been lovers ever since. When I can't be with her, I pretend my fingers are hers." About halfway through that sentence she began unbuttoning her blouse and moved her hands over her bare breasts. She pinched her nipples slightly before tugging them towards the camera. Her eyes closed as her right hand moved slowly down to the waist of her shorts and then disappeared inside. A moment later she pushed the shorts down revealing her completely smooth mound. Her shirt fell open as she alternated the squeezing of her breasts with her left hand. Kicking the shorts aside, she spread her feet apart and plunged two fingers inside her glistening pussy. Her head tilted back as she moaned and then pushed a third finger inside. "Oh, baby... you know what I want," she whispered loudly. Her fourth finger disappeared inside her now dripping pussy. Each time she moved her hand out from her body a little string of fluid followed along with it. "Come on, baby... give me what I want," she whispered. Her head leaned forward, her hair falling down over her breasts. I heard a loud moan as she straightened up a bit and turned her back to the camera. "That's it, baby," she moaned. "Give it to me." She bent over again, posing with her ass to the camera. I watched intently as her hand eased inside her pussy. "Oh, baby! Do it to me!" She eased her right hand out and replaced it with her left, then pushed her thickly coated right hand into her ass.

It was at that point that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep my cock in my pants, much less embarrass myself by soaking my jeans.

Molly alternated the motion of her hands, fucking into her pussy as she pulled out of her ass, and vice versa. After just a few thrusts, she squirted forcefully onto the floor, letting out a gut wrenching moan and then sighing, "You're so good to me, baby."

I dialed back the lights and turned off the camera before telling her that was fantastic. I must've startled her because she turned around abruptly and just stared towards me.

"Um... was that okay?" she asked.

"That was unbelievably hot! If you can do that again, you'll have a big career here."

"Oh, okay!" She smiled as if she didn't realize what she'd just done. "I guess I'd better get cleaned up and go to class. Is that okay?"

"Sure thing! I'm sure we'll be in touch soon!"

Molly picked up her shorts and scurried to the restroom. I looked down at the crotch of my pants and saw a wet spot. Maybe nobody would notice, I thought to myself. I walked slowly to the waiting area and told Suzy it was her turn. She smiled while staring at my crotch. I don't know if she was looking at my cock straining against the fabric or the wet spot that formed while watching Molly. I guess it didn't really matter.

Suzy stood up, picked up a really thick suction-base dildo she'd prepared with a condom, and asked if I'd carry the big mirror for her. Wearing a satiny robe, she walked onto the set and asked me to place the mirror on the floor, which I did. No sooner done than she had the robe off and stood before me completely nude. Although she was a little on the skinny side, her breasts were quite large but looked natural. There was a wisp of pale blonde hair in the middle of her mound that perfectly matched the color of the shoulder length hair above. She bent over and stuck the dildo in the middle of the mirror. When she stood up again she asked if I liked what I saw.

"Very pretty," I replied, trying not to be unprofessional. "I'm sure you have plenty of admirers."

"I do, but I'm very selective. He has to be hung like a horse, know what he wants, and take it when he wants it. And he'd better not want to share it."

"Well, if you'd said you wanted to go last..." I chuckled. "But there are two others waiting for their auditions. Let's see what you have to offer and we can talk about what I want later."

Suzy pouted a little and then said she thought I'd like what she had to offer. "I'm ready whenever you are, Mr. Crude."

I went back to the camera quickly, turned on the studio lights and then said, "Action!"

"Hi, I'm Suzy Jones, and I was born horny for big cocks on April 2, 1992. It's been a while since I had a man who could fill my needs, so I bide my time with this little thing." At that moment, she squatted over the tip of the dildo and eased down onto it. I watched as it slowly but surely disappeared inside her pussy and caused the slight bulge of her tummy. When she lifted herself up, the dildo glistened with her wetness. "I need a man with a huge cock to stretch out my pussy and fuck me hard." Her up and down motion quickened. The lights intensified the glistening of the pussy juice as it trickled down the sides of the dildo. "I need a man who will use me without any consideration for my pleasure. Just getting fucked by a huge cock is all I need. I'll do just about anything for a man who'll use me like the fuck toy I am." She kept sitting down and lifting up as if she was riding a real cock. The view in the mirror showed how her pussy lips were both stretched and gripping the dildo. After several more fast strokes, she quickly got off the dildo, got onto all fours beside it and then deep throated it. I watched her throat expand as the dildo passed into it. She definitely had my attention. She pulled up and smiled at the camera and then said, "I love the way I taste after a good fuck, almost as much as I love the taste and feeling of hot cum squirting down my throat. But you know what I love the best?" She got up and squatted over the dildo again, but this time when she lowered herself, the dildo disappeared inside her asshole. "mmmmmm. that's it! Fuck me in the ass! Yeah, baby - fuck me in the ass!" I wondered if she was trying to seduce me or if she was just running through her audition. "May I rub my clit, sir? No? Spank it, you say? Yes sir!" Still fucking up and down on the dildo, she slapped her palm sharply against her pussy several times. Her lips turned bright pink at first, and then red after many more slaps. Her breathing became labored. Short, quick breaths. "Oh! Sir, may I cum? Please? May I?" A second later she began one of several orgasms, still impaled on the dildo. "Thank you, sir. Thank you for allowing your fuck toy to cum."

I dialed back the lights and turned off the camera. There was no need to look at my crotch. I knew what I'd see.

From the dimly lit set I heard a weak voice ask, "Help a girl up, sir?"

I walked over to Suzy who was still crouched over the dildo which was deep in her ass. She raised her hands up towards me and I lifted her up and off the dildo. I noticed a large puddle on the mirror surrounding the base of the dildo.

"See anything you liked, sir?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. Yes, I did. Hadn't you noticed?"

Suzy looked at the bulge in my jeans, smiled broadly and said, "It's even better when there's a big dildo in my pussy and a huge cock in my ass. And I'm not one of those prissy girls who won't take it straight from my ass to my mouth. You can do whatever you want."

I cleared my throat and told her I thought sure we'd be able to work out something and that I'd be in touch with her soon.

She looked down at my crotch again while licking her lips and said, "Don't make me wear out another dildo while I'm waiting." She then bent over to pick up the mirror and wiggled her ass at me. "You know it'll feel good once you get inside me."

"Yes. Well. I'd better get to the next audition. Thank you, and I'll be calling you soon."