Cleaner Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers

"You'll always be a friend, Monica, but yes, I love you," I admitted.

The rest of my sentence was stopped by another kiss, a gentle one.

"But you love Angela more," Monica said.

"I love Angela in a different way," I explained heavily. "I want to make love to her, live with her, grow with her. I love Monica enough to wish her well, to hope that she finds someone of her own, someone better than me..."

"And that's David?"

"You know whether he is or not. It's your choice."

"And you won't be just a little bit jealous?"

I hugged Monica.

"Of course I'll be jealous. But if Monica is happy, the jealousy will pass. I'll always be there if you need me, even if I'm a married man."

"What would Angela say?" Monica was mocking me.

"She'd be helping you too, and watching that you didn't get your claws into her man."

"Good for her. I won't -- I'll keep my claws sheathed and love you as a friend."

She gave me a last kiss and pushed me out of the door.

I climbed into Dad's car and drove slowly away. Monica had shaken me. I did love her but hadn't admitted it until today. What I felt for Angela was totally different. That was fierce, passionate and demanding. My love for Monica was gentler, kinder, warm but not that for a potential partner. I could never forget Monica but I would have to be very careful to keep thinking of her as a friend.

For the rest of that Sunday and all day at work on Monday I was feeling guilty. Until Angela and Monica I hadn't kissed, nor been kissed, by a woman for what? It had been at least three months ago when I had taken David's sister Sophie to a play. She had bought the tickets when she had been with Jason, didn't want to go on her own, so asked me to take her.

I had. At the end of the evening after I dropped her at their house, Sophie had kissed me goodnight. That had been a brief brush on my lips, a thank you.

But on Saturday I had been kissed and more by Angela. Monica had kissed me more than she should have, more than I should have accepted. I was feeling that I had betrayed Angela and our new relationship.

That Monday, as I walked in to Angela's cubbyhole, too small to be called an office, I was still worried. Angela's enthusiastic welcome blew all that away.

"Monica rang me," Angela said. "She asked me to forgive her, for kissing you."

Any response I might have made was stopped by her lips.

"She's forgiven." Angela said. "So are you. You can kiss Monica any time SHE wants you to. But not when you want to. Save them for me."

I might have protested. I was too busy kissing and being kissed. Even through the kissing I noticed that Angela was wearing her full nurse uniform dress instead of the uniform trousers and top she normally wore at work. I wondered why. She wasn't on duty tonight, and if she was the dress wasn't practical for what she had to do. Was it for Lady Agnes? The kissing distracted me. I forgot to ask.

"I think Lady Agnes is Monica's best hope..." Angela said after we had stopped kissing and cuddling each other and had sat down for the coffee.

"Why?"

"I did say I had explained 'everything' to her, didn't I, John?"

"Yes, but what does 'everything' include?" I asked.

"Monica, Simon, Mary and her twins, Tony her bastard husband, the fucking landlord," Angela paused, "and you and me."

"That sounds like almost everything -- except the card school."

"I mentioned them as well, and the help they and particularly David had given and were giving."

"Oh. So I won't need to say much to Lady Agnes?"

"She'll probably ask a couple of questions but she was going to make some enquiries, as she called them, today, to find out exactly what Mary's legal status is, and Tony's..."

"That sounds promising. Monica and Simon were vague about why Mary was in Holloway."

"I don't think she is. Lady Agnes hinted that something was going on that Tony doesn't know about. But we'll find out soon. Until then..."

Angela put down her coffee, climbed on my lap and we kissed and cuddled. Our coffee was left to cool.

A few minutes before six o'clock Angela climbed off me, tidied her hair in the tiny mirror and took my hand as we walked through the Old People's Home to Lady Agnes' office. Angela knocked on the door and we went in.

Lady Agnes didn't look any older than she had when visiting my school years ago. She seemed timeless. She asked us to sit down. We did.

"I have found out a lot since you, Angela, called me yesterday morning. And I have arranged a couple of things with the authorities. For the next few minutes I want you two to listen to me. Then ask questions. OK?"

Lady Agnes is the sort of person who tells others what to do -- forcefully if required. We nodded. She consulted a legal pad covered in her scrawling writing.

"Right. First things first. Let's get some facts straight.

One. Mary isn't in Holloway. She never was. That story was just for Tony so that he wouldn't try to find her. Mary is in a hostel -- by court order for contempt of court because she wouldn't tell the Magistrates where her twins were.

Two. Now that I know that the twins are with Monica, and being looked after by a close relation, I have arranged for the child care order to be revoked. If it hadn't been, the twins would have been taken into foster care as soon as Social Services found them, despite Monica's protests. They were considered to be at risk..."

I was about to interrupt by Lady Agnes held up her hand. I shut up.

"...from their father Tony.

Three. Tony has been issued with an injunction forbidding him from contacting or approaching Mary, the twins, or any members of Mary's family. That includes Monica.

Four. Because I am a Magistrate, even if I wasn't on the bench when Mary was brought before them, and I now know where the twins are, Mary is no longer in contempt of court. Technically she should be, because SHE didn't say where they were, but we bent that rule a bit.

Five. Mary has agreed to give evidence against Tony for attacking her. The prosecution are arranging for Tony to be arrested within the next couple of days.

Six. The case against Mary for stabbing Tony has been dropped. Tony's testimony, Mary's, and the physical evidence has been considered in a review. The prosecution has decided that she has no case to answer because she was acting in self-defence against a real threat to her life and the twins.

Seven. Monica's landlord is well known both to the Police and Social Services. Until now they have been unable to get enough evidence to prosecute him. IF Monica were to complain, that might tip the balance in favour of prosecution but I don't think she should complain. What she needs is to get out -- now."

This time Angela wanted to interrupt. Lady Agnes stopped her.

"I've only reached point seven. There are more. Just listen -- please.

Eight. Obviously Monica, Mary and the twins need somewhere safe to stay, that they can afford. It would be best if it was a place that Tony couldn't get into if he is on bail. I don't trust him to respect a restraining order. There is such a place -- here."

"Here?" Angela couldn't stop herself.

"Yes. Here. I have had a word with the other trustees of the Home. You know that we have a couple of cottages in the grounds that were the original Almshouses. They aren't suitable for our old people now because they are on two storeys with a steep, narrow staircase. We can't normally rent them out because the only access is through the Home, which has locked doors. But we could use them for people who are known to us -- for a short time, say a year or so. The rent would be affordable..."

Lady Agnes laughed.

"The terms of the Almshouses' charity prevent us from charging a commercial rent. We can only let them to local people 'in distress'. Who decides who is 'in distress'? The Honorary Warden. Who is the Honorary Warden? I am. I have set the rent for Mary and the twins in the larger cottage at the maximum allowed by the charity. I don't think they considered inflation in the 18th Century. It is sixpence a week. Monica can have the other smaller cottage. She would pay threepence a week. Do you think they will accept?"

"I'm sure they will, Lady Agnes," I said. "You seem to have a solution to all their problems, except Mary and Monica's mother."

"Yes. Someone lied to Simon about their mother. I don't know, and don't really care whether it was Monica, or whether Mary lied to Monica. The truth about Mary's mother is the catalyst for the prosecution ending Mary's ordeal by law and building a case against Tony. Their mother was in hospital, badly beaten by Tony. Mary stabbed Tony to stop the violence. The mother has given a statement to the Police, now that she is able to. She was so badly punched in the face that she couldn't speak for a week."

"So it's possibly all's well that ends well?" I suggested.

"IF Monica and Mary accept the charity's offer, then perhaps," Lady Agnes said. "But there's more yet. I haven't talked about Simon, or you two love-birds."

She looked pointedly at our hands, linked together.

"Us?" Angela asked quietly.

"Yes. You two. I understand, John, that Angela has persuaded you to help with the Christmas decorations and act as Father Christmas for our children's party?"

"Yes, Lady Agnes."

"I won't ask HOW Angela persuaded you. But I want something else from you."

I looked at her. What could she mean?

"I've only covered point eight on my list. You are later. Point nine. I contacted the Ministry of Defence (Navy). Mary and Monica's father will be coming home on compassionate leave. He should be here by Wednesday.

Ten. I might have to justify letting the cottages to the rest of the Trustees. I had an idea. Monica is a trained and qualified hairdresser, isn't she?"

"Yes," I said.

"That probably settles ten. And you have just qualified as an accountant, John?"

"Nearly, but..."

"You're qualified. Listen to eleven. Do you know that your office will be moving to London shortly?"

"I have heard some rumours, Lady Agnes, but the staff haven't been told -- officially. I've been too busy taking examinations to worry about what might happen."

"The office IS moving. All the staff will either be retiring, or already have been snapped up by other firms, or are moving to London -- except you, John. The owner hasn't been able to find anyone with a vacancy for a newly qualified accountant. That's why I know. He asked me for help -- for you."

"That's good of him," I couldn't help myself from saying, even though what Lady Agnes had told me was a real worry. I would be redundant -- shortly.

"There is a vacancy, or will be. Here. Our accountant is retiring. His wife is a hairdresser who does the residents hair. So there are two vacancies -- for an accountant and for a hairdresser. The trustees have agreed to offer the posts to you and Monica."

"But we haven't applied!" I protested.

"Yes you have. I had a copy of your CV from the accountancy firm's owner. He had updated it with your new qualification. As for Monica? We asked for recommendations from her customers and were swamped with them. The Trustees met this afternoon, and subject to the agreement of you two, you will start next Monday, shadowing the current job-holders. All you have to do is say 'Yes'."

Angela's hand squeezed mine.

"Yes, Lady Agnes, thank you." I said, thinking that my problem had been solved before I really knew I had one.

"Good."

Lady Agnes lifted her notepad, extracted a couple of typed sheets, signed them and passed them to me. They were two copies of a contract of employment for me. I gasped as I saw the salary. It was more than double my current pay.

"The salary is set for a newly qualified accountant," Lady Agnes said quietly. "It will rise by annual increments listed on page two..."

I looked at page two. The contract shook as I realised what I was being offered.

"Do you want to think about it, John?"

I looked at her.

"No, Lady Agnes. This is very generous. I will do my best for the Home and the Trustees."

"I'm sure you will, John. Just sign a copy and give it to me."

She pushed a pen towards me. As I signed my signature was less clear than normal because the pen was shaking. I handed the copy to her.

"Thank you, John. You are now one of the team, along with Angela and possibly Monica. When Mary and Monica's affairs are settled... But we still have to do that. On to number twelve. We want Mary, Monica and the twins to move in as soon as possible. You can drive, can't you, John?"

"Yes."

"Now you are an employee you are covered by our insurance. You can borrow the Home's van to move Mary and Monica -- tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? But I should be at work, with my current employers, tomorrow..."

"You didn't read all your contract. You started with us five minutes ago. You are on termination leave from your present employers from now to the end of your official notice period. You can go there any time you want to pick up your belongings. Your former boss will be delighted because he will have sorted out a future for all his staff. I'll tell him tomorrow morning why you won't be in."

"You seem to have sorted out everything, Lady Agnes. Thank you." I said.

"Not everything. Oh, while I remember. While you are under notice from your previous post, John, you'll still be paid by them -- and by us. You might need to advise the taxman."

My brain was whirling. I had a new job, better pay and if I made a good start, wonderful prospects. I could get a mortgage, buy a house, get married...

"John, as one of our staff, could you take this job offer to Monica?"

"Of course, Lady Agnes."

I accepted a sealed envelope she pushed at me.

"Thirteen. This one's for you, Angela. Like John, you've just taken your finals, haven't you?"

"Yes, Lady Agnes, but the results aren't out yet."

"They're in the post. You've passed. With distinction. You know what that means?"

"No. I'm delighted to have passed, of course. I knew I would -- sometime."

"That sometime is now, Angela. You are, or will be tomorrow morning, a fully qualified nurse. That solves another problem for the Trustees."

Angela looked blank. I squeezed her hand.

"We need a fully qualified nurse to cover the day, or we will need one in two months time. Julia who does it at present, wants to change to nights for family reasons. If you'll swap with her, you would be in sole charge during weekdays, looking after the part-qualified nurses and care assistants, just as you do now, but for more money. Interested?"

"Yes, Lady Agnes."

"I thought you might be. You will have to work with that young man beside you. That cause any problems?"

Angela looked at me and a smile spread across her face.

"No, Lady Agnes."

"Great. Now for fourteen. The card school."

"The card school?" I blurted.

"Yes. You need somewhere to play on Friday nights, don't you? And your parents are getting slightly irritated at the invasions?"

I nodded.

"Then number fourteen is the solution. IF the members of the card school are willing to spend some time playing cards with our residents, they can meet in the board room here. For some obscure reason the Trustees equipped it with a bar, with draught beer..."

"That sounds ideal, Lady Agnes," I replied, "but won't it disturb the residents?"

"No. The board room is beyond the offices and has its own entrance, separate toilets and even its own car park. If I give a key to our newest employee -- you, John, you could let the card school in and out every Friday night."

"Thank you, Lady Agnes. I'll consult them. I'm sure they would welcome a quiet, beer-equipped venue."

"Don't forget the condition -- cards with the residents sometimes."

"I won't."

"Then I think that's the end of my list. We have actions to do. You two need to see if Monica will accept the offer of accommodation and a job. I'll speak to Mary myself. I can get into the hostel. You can't. You, John, should come here tomorrow after you two have got Monica's decision. If she's willing to move I suggest you move her tomorrow. The landlord might object, or try to charge extra rent if we give him a chance. If Monica needs to pay him off, I'll go to see him myself and put the fear of God into him."

"I have one question, Lady Agnes." I said.

"Yes, John?"

"Are the cottages ready to be occupied? Do they need cleaning?"

"Yes they're ready. No they don't need cleaning. I asked the cleaners to do a special clean this morning. They didn't need much because they were cleaned after the builders left."

"The builders?" Angela queried. "I knew some contractors were going in and out a few months ago but not what they were doing."

"The Trustees had decided that the cottages needed modernising. They have been rewired, replumbed, had new double-glazed windows installed, new kitchens, new bathrooms, and repainted inside and out. All that came out of the charity fund specifically for the Almshouses they were. I didn't agree because at the time I couldn't see a use for the cottages without stair lifts at least. I was outvoted. But Monica, Mary and the twins shouldn't need stair lifts.

Any more questions? No? Then off you go. Remember what you have to do tomorrow."

"Thank you, Lady Agnes," I said.

"Lady Agnes," Angela said, "I knew you could do things we couldn't do, but I never expected a solution to so many problems in such a short time. You are brilliant!"

"Nonsense! I enjoy sorting people out. Don't forget that the Home, the Trustees, and John's former employer benefit as well as you two, Mary, Monica and the twins. It should be good for all of us -- except that shit Tony. I'll have to excuse myself if he comes before the bench again. If he does it will just be to be remanded for trial at the Crown Court. I can slip out for the few seconds that will take. I'd like to give that young man the rough side of my tongue but I have to be impartial. Off you go, and enjoy yourselves."

All three of us stood up, but Angela rushed around the desk, dragging me by the hand. She hugged Lady Agnes. So did I.

When we left we went straight back to Angela's staff flat. As she opened the door I could smell cooking.

"It's a casserole," Angela explained. "It will be ready in an hour, or two, or whenever we're ready for it. Until then, I'm going to play at being a nurse. You're the patient. Come on!"

Angela dragged me into her bedroom.

"Strip to your boxers and lie on the bed," she ordered.

It took a long time for me to comply because Angela was helping. Her hands were wandering everywhere and I was frequently stopped by kisses. Eventually I was lying on the bed.

"Time for your restraint," she said, grinning.

She tied my wrists to the bed head with pantyhose. She unpinned and removed her starched white apron, replacing her silver-buckled belt. She climbed on to the bed with me, straddled me, and slowly lowered herself, hitching up the skirt of her uniform dress. I pretended to struggle as she moved up my body until her raised skirt was at my chin. She dropped the hem over my mouth and held it in place.

"Shh!" she ordered.

She lifted the hem again so that I could see she was bare underneath. Her pussy lowered itself over my face. I extended my tongue and slid it between her lower lips. Angela sighed in satisfaction as I began to arouse her. Her uniform dress was much less dark than it had been under her heavy skirt. I could see what I was doing. I could breathe easier than I had done on Saturday night. Even as I tongued her I could sense that she was undoing buttons above her waist. Her belt was thrown aside and a hand reached down from above.

She guided my head with one hand inside her dress and one outside. I concentrated on pleasing her, doing exactly what she wanted, where she wanted it. Slowly her movements became more intense, her hands pressing harder, more insistent.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers