Cleaning Annie's Creampies

Story Info
He's forced to lick wife clean.
1.7k words
4.07
396.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandor
kandor
686 Followers

Annie was getting dressed and I was depressed. My beautiful 50-year-old athletic blonde wife was dressing to the hilt for a night out with the girls, slipping into a tiny white halter top, short black skirt, no nylons, and high-heeled shoes that muscled up her already sleek, muscular legs when she walked. She looked gorgeous as I watched her put on her makeup. I sat on the bed, dejected.

"Please, Annie, please don't, not again," I said. "I can't take it any more."

Annie put down her make up and spun around to face me, walking up to me and pinching my face in her hand, her face inches from mine.

"We've been through this before, darling," she growled. "I need cock, BIG cock, and you don't fit the bill. You just shut up and wait for me, and get that tongue of yours ready. That and your wallet are the only things I really need from you."

Tears welled in my eyes as I looked at her imploringly. She laughed derisively and slapped me across the face, knocking me back onto the bed. She hiked up her short skirt to expose her wickedly hairy cunt and straddled my chest, inching her way up.

"Speaking of tongue, get me ready," she growled, settling her wet pussy onto my face. "This is all the foreplay I'll need, I want to get fucked fast and hard tonight."

She ground her cunt onto my face, not so much me eating her but her mashing my mouth and nose in her insatiable cunt, her clit banging off my chin as she brutally rubbed her gash back and forth over my soaking wet face. Her muscular thighs tightened around my cheeks as she ground out a quick, drenching orgasm. She rolled to her side and spread her long legs, pointing to her juices that smeared her beautiful thighs.

"Lick that shit off my legs, I don't want to be messy - yet!" she hissed, grabbing my ears and directing my mouth to her wet legs.

I licked and swallowed her thick girl juices from her muscular legs as she rubbed her clit with one hand, snapping out another quick 'gasm with a hunching of her hips and a punishing locking of her muscular thighs around my ears. I saw stars as she scissored me, the pressure in my face mounting as her tireless thighs crushed my head. I was nearly passing out by the time she released me and stood to put the rest of her makeup on.

"See ya in a few hours, hubby darling," she said sarcastically. "We're going out to dinner first, me and the girls. As usual, I'll be bringing you home desert!"

The hours wore on as I tried to take my mind off what would happen soon. I watched TV on the couch and then wandered to bed to try and sleep. The clock rolled over, hour after hour, until 4 a.m. when Annie finally drove in. She walked in the bedroom where I lay whimpering in the dim light from the hallway light and instantly the room filled with the stench of sex and booze and smoke.

She stood in the doorway, framed by the light, her hair messy, clothes wrinkled. From below the hem of her short skirt, I saw drying clumps of fluid.

"Time to share me, short cock," she growled, slipping out of her clothes to stand only in high heels, her legs sleek and shiny with sweat the residue of her night's activities.

She climbed on my face and squatted on her heels, her pussy open and wide, a thick ring of cum plugging the gaping hole, her pussy lips red, puffy and raw. She pulled the lips aside and groaned as a massive stream of other men's cum poured out of her open hole and dropped wetly to my face. I closed my lips in protest and the fluid sheeted over my cheeks and chin, bubbling up to my eyes. Annie looked down, annoyed.

"Open that fucking mouth, you turd," she spat. "Open it and eat the cum from my cunt!"

I obeyed, opening wide, the spunk from my face slipping inside, mixing with another lava flow of cream from Annie's rapacious snatch, one gob after the other filling my mouth, forcing me to swallow it all as she kneaded her stomach, forcing out every foul, salty ounce of spew.

"Goddam, there's a lot tonight, huh?" she giggled. "Fuck, did I get laid tonight...there was a group of 10 guys there at the bar tonight, a bachelor party, and the whore who was supposed to show up and do them didn't, so me, Lizzy and Sue took over. We all got laid, but I insisted that they ALL cum in me when they were ready to blow, said I had creampie lovin', short-cocked husband at home waiting to eat me clean!"

Annie came as she talked, getting hotter and hotter as she always did, regaling me with the foul details of how she came to have so much cum in her twat. The stuff continued to flow, endlessly, in undulating globs as she pulsated and milked her cunt, forcing the deep stuff to the fore where it oozed with plopping sounds to my face. I was choking in cum, the stuff coating me from forehead to neck, and still more flowed out.

"We lost count after awhile, but I know all the guys came at least twice, some of the really young studs made it three or four times," she growled, mashing her soaking wet cunt to my face now, sealing her hole over my mouth where the sperm river continued to run unabated down my throat, the salty tang of it burning the back of my throat painfully. "You can't believe the size of these guys' dicks, wasn't one under 8 inches, and the biggest guy, a black muscular dude, was 14 inches! Can you fucking believe it...mmmm, I think you're getting some of his stuff now, it filled me pretty deeply! Yeah, here it is, I feel it leaking out...fuck, this is so hot! Eat my cum! Eat THEIR CUM FROM MY CUNT!!!"

I ate, chewed, swallowed, licked and sucked in an effort to stop the flow, but still it came. I was trying to do the quick math in my head when Annie read my mind.

"Yeah, must've taken 30 loads in my pussy," she hissed, humping my face, her liquid quim gliding over my cum-stained mouth and nose and cheeks and chin like a clam slipping around a buttered sauté pan. "And that doesn't count the five or so I took in my fucking ASS!"

I groaned. Eating creampies from my wife was one thing, I'd gotten used to it.

"Fudgepie time, baby," she hissed, spinning around to face my feet, extending her legs to capture my head in her muscular thighs, locking her ankles and squeezing her scissors on me painfully, my mouth at her rosebud asshole. "EAT UP!"

She grunted and farted out a massive wad of spunk that blasted directly into my mouth and down my throat, the funky spunkshake leaving a bitter, nutty flavor in my mouth, the otherwise clean sperm tainted by the oils from Annie's asshole. The woman loved anal sex, especially when I was at the end of the spunk's final journey. I ate the bitter butt brew and swallowed hard, hoping it would end. By the time she unlatched her scissoring thighs from my trapped head, her entire ass, from the top of her butt crack to the bottom and all around the sweet, muscled orbs of her ass halves, were coated with sperm. She rolled off me and lay on her belly, absentmindedly humping the sheets.

"Lick that shit off my ass," she said calmly, and I dove in, lapping and slurping the leftover cream that coated her mounded rump as it stuck in the air.

I finished and rolled to my back, exhausted, my face a mess of dried and wet cum. I was still swallowing the stuff when she rolled over to face me, grabbing my stiff cock.

"If you come in 30 seconds, I let you sleep," she hissed, rapidly stroking my tiny cock. "If this pathetic nub of prick takes longer to cum, we're having a snowball fight!"

I strained to cum within 30 seconds but Annie's hand was purposely too tight. 31 seconds later, she eased her grip and my nuts knotted in release. She bent her head to my spurting prick and took my load, a rather sizeable one since Annie only lets me come once a week. Her whole mouth swallowed my cock, it's so small, and she came up smiling when she finished, her cheeks bloated and full.

"Please, Annie, don't, enough's enough," I protested, trying to scoot off the bed.

She glared at me angrily and slipped her hand from my prick to my nuts, squeezing hard. I screamed in pain and she smiled, her face hovering over mine, cheeks bulging. I opened my mouth with a resigned sigh and she opened hers, a thick dollop of cum blopping out of her lips and into my mouth. She latched her lips to mine and her tongue lanced into the cream inside, swirling and twirling before she sucked it out again and shot it, forcefully, back into my mouth. Back and forth the seed went until Annie's tongue whipped it into a frothy, messy mix of spit and spew, the load leaking out onto both our faces. Annie came; she always came doing this without being touched. She finished and pulled away from my face, strings of cum hanging between us. She laughed and stood up to go to the bathroom, pointing to several gobs of old cum that dotted the bedsheet and had leaked out of her over the last hour of my sucking the stuff from her.

"Missed a spot...here...there...over there...eat it.." she growled, directing my mouth to various spots that I had to suck up by holding the back of my head, ramming my face in the cold, clammy goop until it too was all gone.

She strode to the bathroom, her ass and legs shiny with old spunk and my spit.

"Can't wait for next weekend," she hissed, closing the door. "I hear there's another bachelor party at that place...bigger than the one tonight!"

She sang to herself as she showered and I cried myself to sleep.

kandor
kandor
686 Followers