Cleaning for Mr Quin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Open your legs, you teasing cunt,' Quin snarled as his fist slid along the length of his enormous tumescence. 'If I'm paying a month's rent for this, you better put on the show I was promised.'

Adele's reaction to the sight of Quin's erection surprised both the principals in the scene so far.

'Oh, God,' she sighed. 'Can I ...' She hesitated, swallowing heavily. Her bikini fell from her fingers. 'Can I ... I mean ... I want to ... can I touch it?'

Quin's head snapped round. 'You what?'

'I wuh ... want to touch it,' Adele stammered, her gaze fixed on Quin's cock. She stepped towards the man.

'Adele ...' Becky warned from the seat in a sudden reversal of roles. 'Don't ... I mean how could you? He's old and disgusting, an old pervy letch, you said so yourself.'

'But look at that cock,' Adele muttered, glancing briefly at her friend. 'You know big ones turn me on ... And that's the biggest I've seen. Ever.'

Quin, his hand still, muttered a quiet oath at this completely unexpected turn.

Becky spoke to the blonde who, now less than arm's length from Quin, reached out, fingers going for the erect penis. 'You called me a whore for letting him look,' she cried. The shrill tone in her voice scaled higher when she added, 'And now you're going to touch the dirty old fucker's cock!'

Quin sighed when Adele's tightened around his girth.

With Quin's cock in her grip, the blonde rounded on her friend. 'It's just a cock,' she spat. 'And you were the one who convinced me this was a good idea, that we could get back some rent money. Well ...' her fingers squeezed, eliciting a moan from the old man. '... I want to touch it. I love big cocks and this one feels so good. Look at the size of it, Becky.' Adele waggled several inches of gristle at her friend. 'You just sit there,' she continued. 'Let me have some fun with this ... Who knows,' she added with a smirk. 'I might even suck it.'

Quin's girth was such that Adele's fingers couldn't fully accommodate him entirely. She changed her grip, holding him underarm as though she held a tennis racquet, with the heavy length of him along her forearm, the bulging dome of the cock-head almost nudging the crook of her arm.

'It feels like a fire hose,' the girl breathed. 'So thick and long and heavy.' She used both hands on the man, squeezing slowly up and down the length of him. 'I love your big balls too, Mr Quin,' Adele sighed. 'I love your big cock and swinging balls ...'

Quin groaned, slack-jawed at what the girl was doing to his cock. He listened to her soft crooning. Automatically, his hands went for her breasts.

'Touch my tits. Go on. Feel my tits while I wank you.' The girl's hands moved quicker. A glistening slide of pre-cum dribbled from the slit in Quin's glans, leaving a slippery snail-trail along the smooth skin of Adele's inner arm. 'Do you want to come yet, Mr Quin?' Adele murmured. 'It would be such a waste if you did ... I mean ... Not until I've sucked you.'

'Adele ... Shit ... No,' Becky called.

'Fuck,' groaned Quin. 'This can't be—'

'It is,' Adele said as she dropped to her knees. 'It really is happening, Mr Quin.' And she opened her mouth as wide as she could.

The bulb of Quin's cock-head forced Adele's jaws wide. Her lips stretched, pale and bloodless as she gulped and slurped as the thing eventually eased into her mouth. The blonde's eyes watered as she struggled with the volume of meat, and she was forced to use a restraining hand against Quin's protuberant belly as his hips jerked convulsively and he tried to fuck into her.

Gagging and spitting, long silver ropes of drool hanging from her chin, Adele conceded defeat. 'I can't,' she gasped, watery-eyed and panting. 'It's too much. You'll choke me.'

Coming to life, overwhelmed by lust, still not quite believing the reality, Quin snarled and grabbed a fistful of blonde hair. 'Lick it then, you mucky little tart,' he growled. 'Spit on it. Wank it. Lick it ...' He held the thing by the root and slapped it across Adele's cheeks.

'Oh yes,' the blonde cried at the meaty thwacks. 'Treat me rough, Mr Quin. You're in charge.' She placed her fingers around the cock again, both her and Quin holding the thing in a double grip.

In her chair, immobile, hypnotised by the sight of her friend and the old man, Becky just gaped. 'Oh my God ...' she breathed. 'Oh my fucking God ... Adele ... What are you doing?'

'Suck it,' Quin growled as he pushed his erection at Adele's face.

'Use my tits,' the girl gasped, stretching her torso to bring her breasts level with Quin's protrusion. 'Fuck my boobs.'

'Ahh,' Quin sighed when the pliant flesh closed around him. 'Big fucking tits. Wank my cock with your jugs, Blondie. Lick my bell-end while I fuck 'em.'

Adele complied, licking the mushroom head of Quin's cock when it butted her chin, the shaft of the erection pillowed between her breasts.

'I want to fuck it,' Adele gasped, her chest and throat smeared with the gloop that dribbled constantly from Quin's knob-end. 'Do it to me. Fuck me with it.'

She stood, smearing the goo over her breasts so they glistened in the afternoon light coming in from a west-facing window. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of the bikini bottoms, and both Quin and Becky gasped when the girl stepped out of the scrap of cloth.

'From behind,' Adele instructed as she knelt in a chair, the twin to the one Becky occupied. 'Stick it to me doggy. Play with my tits. Fuck me.' She rested her forehead on her forearms against the chair back and offered her derrière to the old man.

At the sight of Adele's rump swaying seductively from side to side, Quin moved as quickly as he could, penguin-walking to her, the trousers and his underwear tangled at his ankles. Holding his erection horizontal Quin nudged the end of the thing at the girl's smooth, plump vulva where it peeped from the concavity between her thighs.

'Lovely fat arse,' he growled, slapping Adele's buttocks and causing them to jiggle. 'Lovely tight cunt ...'

'Shit ... Mr Quin,' Adele gulped, her head turning awkwardly as she looked back at the man behind her. 'Not too much too quick. You'll hurt me.'

'I'll split you in two, you cunt,' Quin snarled. 'I'll rip you apart with my cock.' Nevertheless he heeded the girl's warning, easing into her inch by slow, slippery, tight inch.

Morbid fascination brought Becky to her feet. In a mild state of shock she moved to the couple, the blonde girl and the old man. She watched, a tingle of arousal between her legs, her clitoris pulsing, her nipples throbbing as Quin eased almost the entire length of his cock out of Adele.

In spite of her initial revulsion, Becky slid a hand between her legs. 'Fuck,' she muttered. 'That's just so dirty.'

Quin grinned at her, a wet-lipped, crooked-toothed leer. 'You want it too, you stuck-up bitch?'

Becky didn't reply, she just looked at her friend's flesh, stretched taut and purple where her body accommodated the glistening cock. To Becky, Adele's skin appeared distended, as though in pulling his length out of her Quin was going to turn the girl inside out. Then she heard Adele's long groan of pleasure as the thing slid back inside.

'Just fuck me,' Adele grunted, forcing her buttocks hard against Quin's sagging, hairy gut.

The man dug his fingers into Adele's hips and began to pump in earnest.

Becky's fingers squelched at her own sex, one hand mauling her breasts through the black blouse of her costume.

Adele and Quin, lost in their respective worlds, grunted and squelched and groaned as they fucked. Quin released Adele's hips, hunching low over her back and reaching for the breasts swinging to and fro.

'Fuck me, Mr Quin,' Adele groaned. 'Squeeze my tits ...'

'I'm gunna come,' Quin warned, his hands full of Adele's flesh. 'Oh I'm gunna spunk ...'

He thrust deep and hard into Adele, forcing all of his length into her. The man gave a great, long groan, his fingers squeezing Adele's breasts while his hips jerked and his skinny thighs spasmed. His semen gushed from him, spurt after spurt of goo that squirted deep into the girl. He thrust and grunted into Adele in time with each spurt of thick goo until, finally, he relaxed. Quin lay slumped across Adele's back, palms still cupped beneath the girl's breasts, his cock buried inside her.

He kissed her neck tenderly. 'Thank you,' he whispered. 'You're beautiful. Thank you for letting me do that.'

Quin's diminishing erection slid from Adele's body on a slide of semen. Drops of the stuff dripped onto the chair.

'I've got to come,' Adele grimaced through clenched teeth. 'More thick dollops of Quin's ejaculate spattered onto the chair as Adele, still kneeling, used a finger to smear spunk over her clitoris. 'I've got to fucking come,' she groaned, rubbing at herself.

'Oh that was so bad,' Becky moaned as she too fingered herself to a climax. 'You let the dirty old letch fuck you. You let him come inside you ...' She gasped and grunted, her thighs clamping over her wrist while she stood, still in the heels, and climaxed along with her friend.

Adele rolled into the chair, heedless of the gloop under her buttocks. She opened her legs, hooking the backs of her knees over the chair arms. Grinning at her friend and the glazed-eyed Quin she fingered her dribbling opening and sticky labia with languid strokes of her fingers.

'Are we going to be cleaning for Mr Quin again?' she asked.

Becky looked at her friend, and then glanced at Quin before staring at the long droop of his cock. 'I reckon we can come to an arrangement,' she said.

12