Cleaning House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I watched from my bedroom window for the TV in the front room of Bill's house. When the screen was still glowing at midnight, I crept downstairs and out the front door to spy on him. I slipped silently up the porch stairs and confirmed that he was watching one of his special movies. It was much the same scene I'd witnessed the month before, though I was at considerably less risk of hypothermia. Bill was seated in his recliner as the female lead in the movie, fucked and sucked her way through a room filled with men. Bill's hand was hidden by the arms of the chair, I could only imagine what his cock looked like as he pumped away at it. Panties damp and clit throbbing, I returned to my room and slept fitfully.

Saturday morning was warm for March and I left my jacket at home. I ran through the list of errands careful not to miss any items on the list and at the pharmacy, I picked up a large tub of lubricant – cherry flavored, and tossed it in with the groceries. It was time to get Bill's attention. When I got to Bill's house, I started putting the stuff away, but stashed the lube in his bedside drawer before he saw it.

Bill paid me, and I left after a friendly chat and a cup of coffee with him, as had become our ritual. I told him that I'd be back on Monday and I spent the rest of the day napping in my room.

The first thing I noticed on Monday, was the absence of Bill's car in the drive. He hadn't told me of any plans that day, but I figured he didn't have to. The note was on the kitchen table, like always and I began my rounds of the house, emptying wastebaskets and washing dishes that he invariably left for me to do. I approached the bedroom with great trepidation, not sure if I wanted to see what was in the drawer, and fearing that he'd moved everything when he discovered that I knew what he kept there.

I slid the drawer open and found everything exactly where it was, except the lubricant had been opened and the nearly empty bottle was gone. I smiled triumphant that the first step in my scheme had worked.

Humming as I vacuumed, I began to work out phase 2 in my mind. The rest of the week, I was left on my own, Bill seemed to be avoiding me a bit, and always arrived home just as I was packing up to leave. Thursday afternoon, mostly out of frustration, I said something.

"You've certainly been busy lately."

"I have." He replied coolly, "I was feeling a little pent up, stir crazy from the winter."

"I miss our chats." I pulled on my coat and gave him a brief inventory on the meals I had stacked in the fridge for him and made my exit.

Friday morning, winter had one final kick for us, and the snow was falling heavily as I trudged across the street. I let myself into the house and the blast of heat rushed over me. As was my habit, I removed my shoes by the door and stripped my sweater off over my head. I could hear the shower running and I set about my chores working my way around the kitchen. Bill appeared dressed in loose cotton shorts and a tee shirt, as I was moving into the living room. He greeted me and poured himself a cup of coffee. Grabbing the paper he followed me into the living room. Seated in his recliner, Bill busied himself with the paper as I dusted the television and book shelves.

"Bill?" I asked as I dusted, "How come you never got married?"

"I suppose I never really felt like." He answered absently, "What about you? Surely a pretty thing like you must have a dozen boys lining up to take you out at night."

I snorted out a laugh, "I suppose I could if I wanted."

"Oh...do you prefer girls?" He gazed intently at me over the top of his paper.

"No," I laughed.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," He assured me.

"No, I definitely prefer guys." I sighed heavily, "The problem I guess comes from wanting more."

"More of what exactly?" He asked flipping the pages of the paper.

"More of everything." I pulled the step stool over to the book shelf to dust the top.

"Hmm." Bill seemed to be losing interest in the conversation. "You missed a spot."

"Where?" I studied the top of the shelf.

"Up by the ceiling, there's a cob web." He pointed to the wall behind the shelf.

I reached up with the duster, my tee shirt riding up as I stretched.

"Very nice, Jade." He commented and I blushed.

"Thanks," I muttered both thrilled and embarrassed by the attention.

With the dusting done, I brought the laundry basket into the living room to fold. Bill continued to read his paper.

"Can I ask you something?" I offered after a few moments.

"Sure," He looked up at me a half smile playing on his lips.

"Why do you keep your movies and magazines hidden?" I watched his cheeks color slightly.

"Uh, well." He swallowed visibly, "It's not something I really felt the need to share with anyone."

"But even after, you found out that I knew, you still kept them hidden." I challenged his logic.

"It's private." He cleared his throat, "The fact that I enjoy, er certain pleasures, that's not really something you and I need to discuss now, is it?"

"No, but we could if you wanted to." I flirted openly with him.

He ignored me after that, choosing to pretend to nap in the recliner as I finished my work for the day. I sighed inwardly, noting that every step with Bill was a battle. I worried that if I pushed too hard or too fast, he'd beat a hasty retreat from me.

On Saturday I made my weekly trip to the pharmacy and grocery store. I picked up another little gift for Bill. I chose a new magazine, one I knew was not stashed away in the bedside table, a special edition feature sorority girls. Sitting in the car, in the parking lot, I took out a pen and flipped through the pages to select just the right photo. In the center was a series of shots of a woman wearing only high heels kneeling eye level with a thick cock as cum erupted all over her face. I wrote on the page: "I wouldn't mind trying this sometime." and I placed the magazine back into the bag.

Back at Bill's house, I stashed the magazine in the table drawer while he eyed me from the recliner.

"Just another present." I smiled wickedly at him and left.

By Monday, I could barely contain myself. I spent the entire weekend obsessing as to what Bill would make of the note I'd left and if perhaps, I'd gone too far. I worried that he'd fire me or worse, reject me as unappealing to him. I took a deep breath and walked up the driveway and onto the porch. Noting his car still parked in it's usual spot, I let myself into the house. My heart was galloping in my chest, I waited for Bill to call out to me, but he didn't.

I busied myself in the kitchen as the moments ticked by. The door to his bedroom remained closed and I listened for any sign of movement. I heard the shower turn on and I continued my chores, cursing the anticipation. I worked my way into the living room and I immediately noticed, the DVD collection had been restored to the book shelf above the TV. I laughed aloud, and celebrated my triumph, however miniscule.

When Bill finally made his way to the living room, I was done and ready to move to the bedroom.

"Good morning." He said as he passed by me. I returned the greeting and smiled sweetly.

"Morning, did you get my present?" I asked feeling emboldened by the relocation of the DVDs.

"I did." He sighed as he settled into the recliner. "Very thoughtful of you."

"And the note?" I pressed for a reaction from him.

"I'm still considering the offer." He sidestepped the question. Defeated I retreated to the bedroom, making the bed and tossing the used towels into the washing machine.

"Is there anything you need before I go?" I asked.

"Have a seat," He answered, "We need to talk."

I sat heavily on the sofa and steeled myself for what I felt would be my immediate dismissal.

"I am an old man." He began and smiled at me, "I don't have patience for games."

"Are you firing me?"

He choked out a laugh, "God, no." He rubbed a hand over his face, "Tell me what you want from me."

"I...don't know, I mean, I'm not sure." A wave of hesitation rushed over me. I hadn't expected Bill to be so upfront with me.

"Then why all the little games? The teasing and flirting? Why the skimpy shirts and jeans, the magazines – the flavored gel? Why?" He stared intently at me as I squirmed under the scrutiny.

I considered my answer carefully, "Honestly," I began, "I saw you, one night."

"Saw me?" He looked puzzled. I launched into a breathless explanation of the night I'd watched him through the window.

"I saw you, sitting here watching one of your movies, and I liked it. I liked watching you, picturing you, you know." I lowered my eyes and studied my hands, "I don't know how else to explain really. I know I don't want a boyfriend or any commitment, I just want... a lover. In the strictest sense, I want someone to show me things and be able to take their time with me, not just a quick bang in the back seat of a car."

Having unleashed my tirade, I looked up slowly and waited for his response. He stared silently, mouth slightly agape at all I had unloaded on him. I couldn't tell what he was thinking and he blinked once and sat back in his chair.

"Okay," He said finally, "Let me, think, about all this. I won't be here tomorrow, but we can talk more on Wednesday." He went back to his paper and I walked home feeling slightly dejected at his lack of enthusiasm for my emotional appeal for an experienced lover.

Wednesday was bright and sunny, the air cool and crisp as Spring continued to extend its tentative hold on the flowers and trees. I let myself into the house and found Bill sipping coffee at the kitchen table. He was wearing boxers but no shirt, the temperature inside a balmy 80 degrees.

He muttered a greeting and kept working on his cross word puzzle as I made my way through the house, no longer needing a list. I broke into a sweat almost immediately and by the time I pulled the vacuum into the living room, I was nearly dying of heat stroke.

"Why do you keep it so hot in here?" I asked wiping the sweat from my forehead with the sleeve of my shirt as I took a long pull from a water bottle.

"So I can sit around naked and not be cold." He stated matter-of-factly, I barked out a small laugh.

"Good for you, but not so great for me." I sipped, "Unless you don't mind if vacuum naked."

"Wouldn't bother me." He quipped, a quasi-dare, and I considered the challenge for a moment.

Setting the water down, I shrugged out of my tee shirt and tossed it over the arm of the sofa while Bill watched out of the corner of his eye. Feeling bold, I shimmied out of my jeans and stood up clad only in the pink silk bra and matching panties I'd donned that morning. I started vacuuming and Bill watched, his newspaper forgotten on the table beside him. It felt freeing being half naked as I worked the vacuum over the rug. Droplets of sweat still appeared between my breasts but it was much more tolerable with less clothing. I dragged out the step ladder and set about dusting the bookshelf, I could feel Bill watching me and I tried to ignore it, but finally glanced over at him.

"Do you like the view?" I asked from atop the ladder.

"Mm, very much." He answered and I noticed a bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Have you given anymore thought to what we talked about?"

"I have," He adjusted the bulge in his shorts, "Ultimately, as long as you understand that it isn't anything permanent or anything with a future, then it's up to you."

"Really?" I turned and looked down at him.

"After all I am a typical male, and not likely to turn down the attention of beautiful young girl." His hand rested on his crotch.

I smiled brightly at him, the throbbing in my clit steady and insistent. I finished the dusting and climbed off the ladder. I continued to make my way around the room slowly, dusting each and every surface carefully. As I moved closer to the recliner, Bill's gaze remained glued to my petite figure. I slid the dust rag over the side table next to the chair, glancing down at his now exposed erection. I took in the long, slender rod beckoning to me. Bill met my gaze with a questioning smile, as if daring me to touch him. My hand shook with nervous anticipation as I reached out for him. My fingertips brushed the silken skin of his swollen knob, his cock twitched under my touch as he rested his hand on my bare hip.

"Jade," His voice was hushed with gentle warning, "Be careful what you wish for."

I didn't reply, but I removed my hand from his lap. Meeting his gaze with renewed confidence, I patted his hand and strode toward the bedroom. When I reached the hallway I turned and smiled at him. I unclasped my bra and let it slip off my shoulders. I turned and slipped into the bedroom and I heard the squeak of the recliner as Bill moved to follow me. He stopped in the middle of the room and opened his arms to me. When I went to embrace him, he stroked my hair, running his hands down my back. He cupped my small breasts, squeezing gently and rolled my nipples between his fingers. My breath quickened as he teased me, the constant throbbing between my legs grew maddening. I pulled at the waistband of his shorts, pushing them down over his hips. His cock was warm and hard against my stomach as he rubbed against me.

"Pretty little Jade." He whispered as he worked his hand into my panties, the dampness of my pussy growing with each passing moment. I closed my eyes and moaned in appreciation as his finger stroked my throbbing clit. Bill's lips pressed against mine and our tongues met as I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft. I stroked gently, loving the sensation of him as he pushed my silk panties down over my hips. Bill nudged me toward the bed and I laid down on the plush comforter, naked and exposed to him. Bill climbed in next to me, continuing to kiss me deeply as his hands explored my body. I spread my legs for him and he slipped a finger inside me. I reached for his cock again, but he pulled away.

"Not yet." He whispered gently, his thumb stroking my aching clit. My breath was coming faster, the burning need spreading within me. Bill kissed and suckled at my neck, his tongue blazing a lazy trail to my shoulder and then my breasts. He kissed and sucked at my nipples, his teeth nipping gently as I moaned in gratitude. I felt the warm drops of pre-cum running down the side of my leg where his cock rubbed against me.

"Please," I begged, "I need to feel you."

Bill moaned in response and moved to position himself between my thighs, he hesitated, gazing down at me, inching his cock forward. I closed my eyes as the head of his cock passed through my outer lips and gently slipped into my pussy. Bill's hesitation vanished. With his cock buried in my pussy he thrust slowly at first, his rhythm increasing in response to my lusty moans. He kissed me deeply, our tongues teasing and insistent as the waves of orgasm built within me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and urged him on. My breasts jiggled from the force of his thrusts and I dug my fingers into the soft flesh of his ass as I felt the first cresting wave of ecstasy wash over me. The walls of my pussy clenched around his thickness as he collapsed on top of me. He continued thrusting deeply, as he murmured urgent words of encouragement. He came inside me with a deep moan as I fought to catch my breath. Our bodies tangled and slick with sweat, he rested for moment before slipping his deflating cock out of me and rolling onto his side.

I snuggled into the crook of his arm, my fingers teasing at the soft curls of gray hair on his chest. My heart rate slowly returned to normal as we rested. Bill gave a contented sigh when I kissed his cheek.

"Are you sorry?" He asked me, his eyes closed.

"Not even a little bit." I kissed him again, "Are you?"

He laughed in response and pulled me closer. "Next time will be better."

I silently wondered what had been wrong with this time.

12