Cleaning Lady Thinks Big

Story Info
Teenager shows her what she had been hoping for!
3.6k words
4.39
67k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In several of the homes I cleaned I found myself in situations that I had always fantasized about. When I decided to go to work cleaning for other people a few years ago I had always hoped there would be one now and then that would provide a little spice in my sex life. A friend had told me that the people at some of the houses she cleaned were pretty open and she had seen and done plenty. I didn't want to get into sexual relationships like she did but, to be honest, I wanted be where I could freely look at men's crotches. In their homes they were free to expose themselves as much as they wanted. If they like to show it off that was even better. It wasn't long before I figured out how much my looking gets a man to show it off for me. Over the years though, I still hadn't seen a big one and was beginning to think I never would.

I had started out doing this just looking. However, the last few years my sex life at home had dwindled to just an occasional playing with each other because my husband was sick a lot. Because of this I found myself becoming more and more open to new things so we talked about it. He finally told me I could mess around if I wanted but only if I would tell him what happened. Since the guys who hung around while I cleaned were either young and hot or were older ones whose sex life had become like mine there were some opportunities. Now I was free to have a little fun.

I am in my forties and never considered myself very sexy looking. Being a little overweight has made my breasts a nice size though and because I do hard work it has toned up my legs and given them a really sexy lean look. Guys check them out all the time when I am in shorts. However, when at the houses cleaning I never dressed or acted in a suggestive way. I wanted everyone to trust me and not fear me being around the men alone. This worked well for me as the women all thought of me as a normal person who kept to herself and would never be into anything sexual. Some of the guys who responded to my eye wanderings, however, found out a lot differently.

At most of the houses I cleaned I was there by myself because the owners worked. But at the ones where someone was there most of the time, some have turned out to be very erotic. One couple had a teenage boy that was really a lot of fun and we kidded around a lot. He was sixteen when I started there. I cleaned there on Saturday mornings. His parents worked weekends a lot so we got pretty use to being around each other alone over the last couple of years. We talked about everything, including his girl friends. Nothing specific - just how well they got along and stuff like that. Sometimes he would talk about having sex with a particular one and how good or bad it was. Sometimes it was a turn on hearing him talk about it. He turned eighteen last fall and had become a really sexy looking guy.

The house they lived in was so big I did half one time and the other half the next, alternating back and forth. They even had a sauna and an exercise room next to the master bedroom. I could tell from cleaning them that they used them a lot. By the look of Jason's body it was obvious he was very into it. Any normal woman would find herself attracted to him.

Now, you know teenage boys, they like to go around in only shorts a lot, especially in the summer. Jason was no different and since he got so used to me being there he went around in just about anything when other people weren't around. I would look at his crotch a lot and I didn't care if he saw me doing it. This guy was really big down there. He must have been proud of it because he let me see him in shorts that showed it off a lot.

It wasn't unusual for him to go around in just his underwear either. He wore tight jockey briefs instead of boxers. Recently I had been teasing him about them being so skimpy. I told him he just as well not have anything on since they didn't leave anything to the imagination anyway. He asked if I meant that the way he thought I did and I just smiled back at him. He kept pushing for an answer so I told him he was of age now. He could go around however he wanted and I wouldn't tell anybody and he better not either. After my last encounter with the older guy I figured out the guys needed to hear that. It took away their fear of offending me and maybe getting into any trouble. I hoped after that they would let it all hang out so to speak.

When I came to work the next time I wore a tight, thin white top and short tight shorts under my jeans. After I got there and was sure his parents were at work I went to the bathroom and took off the jeans and my bra. I was feeling a little horny and wanted to mess with him and get him turned on if I could. Naughty me! Well I was the one who got the surprise. I saw him go to the basement with some of his clothes to wash. He had on just his briefs and I got a good look at his ass as he headed for the stairs. Since he didn't say anything to me I assumed he didn't know I was working where I could see him. I was cleaning across the room from the stairs when he came back up. I heard him and looked over. He had absolutely nothing on. When he saw me he just started laughing. He apologized and said he decided to wash his shorts too. I just couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. It had to be much bigger than one my friend had described to me that she said was at least nine inches hard. As big as it was hanging there between his legs it had to be larger than that aroused.

He stood right there not trying to hide himself. As I stared at his cock he reminded me that I said he just as well go around naked. We both started laughing so hard it broke down any barriers that were left. He didn't even bother to go put anything on. He went to the kitchen for something to drink. When I went in he was standing there still totally naked watching something on television and drinking some juice. He didn't pay any attention to me until I said something. He looked over at me and then down at my body. He stared at my tits which showed plainly through my blouse. He came up completely hard instantly. He just stood there still looking down at my legs and all over my body while his cock throbbed right in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It had to be almost a foot long at least. Well - it probably wasn't but it sure looked it. He told me how hot I looked, that he had never noticed me looking like that before. I smiled with a grateful thanks and still stared at that thing.

He then realized I was looking at it, acted a little embarrassed, and said he was sorry. He didn't mean for that to happen. I told him it didn't bother me as I considered it normal for a guy his age. I was ok with it but please don't tell anybody. Anyway, now that I had seen him like that there was no point hiding that either. I reminded him he could be however he wanted around me. Actually I wanted him to do it all the time. I liked the freedom we both felt with it now. It was really a turn on for me and obviously for him too. He started joking with me that if he was going to go around naked it would only be fair if I did too. I told him I wasn't sure about that as I didn't want this to go any farther. He said he was ok with that and for me to do whatever I wanted. Besides, he reminded me, he had already seen his girl friends naked anyway.

I finished cleaning and yelled to him upstairs that I was going. He said to wait that he was supposed to pay me today and he forgot to leave the money out for me. When he came down he was still naked. I was standing by the stairs and as he handed me the money over the railing his cock was right at eye level. He started to get hard again. I couldn't believe this guy was getting turned on by a woman over twice his age. We didn't speak while I just watched that huge thing come up completely hard. "See what you do to me?" We both laughed and I headed for the door saying I would see him next week and for him to behave while I was gone.

Next week came and I waited for him to let me in. When he opened the door he was standing there with nothing on. I was shocked. He sure took me at my word. I looked at his growing cock and came on in. My arm brushed against it as I passed. It nearly jumped to attention. I put my things on the table and turned and faced him. He said he couldn't help it. Just thinking about me when I was gone gave him a boner. He said he had to take care of it before it would go down each time. Since we had gone this far I took a chance. I told him that didn't bother me either. All guys did it. Now he was the one shocked. He said it would be really hot doing that with me watching. He started stroking it a little. I told him he had better quit before he made a mess or he would be the one to clean it up. I started getting my stuff ready to work. He went to the family room to watch some television.

After cleaning for an hour or so I finally got to the room where he was. When I went in I noticed he was watching some porno stuff. He looked at me and ask if I was sure I was ok with him doing it around me. I assured him I had no problem with it. He was lying back in the recliner with his cock sticking straight up and stroking it while he watched the movie. I never bothered him but kept watching as I did some dusting. Sometimes he would wrap his hand around it and stroke. Other times he would just stroke it between his thumb and fingertips. I liked that because I could see all of his shaft as he moved the skin up and down on it. He would look at me a while and then back at the porn. I had turned away for a minute when I heard him make a noise. I turned around and he had his hand wrapped around it giving it nice long strokes. The head was wet with precome. Then I saw the first of his load come out. He caught it in the palm of his hand and then rubbed it over the head. He took it again in his hand and with long, slow strokes slid it up and down the full length of the shaft now slick from his come. A little more came out into his hand and he had his cock well lubed.

I just stood there and watched. I had never seen a guy do it that way before. It was a beautiful sight to watch him in absolute ecstasy. He would stroke it slowly letting a little more out then stopping for a second then going again holding off but keeping it right on the edge. I was totally mesmerized. It was fascinating to watch him let his come out a little at a time. Then he groaned and couldn't hold back anymore. He looked me straight in the eye while I watched him slide his hand up and down the full length of his cock. The come started shooting out all over him. He kept looking at me the whole time. His face showed complete ecstacy to the point he could hardly stand it but he kept stroking until he was completely spent. When he finally finished I told him to stay right there - I would go get a wet cloth so he could clean it up. When I returned I decided to do it myself. I let him wipe his hands first and then started cleaning his cock wrapping my hand around it with the cloth. I stroked it with the washcloth to clean it and then around his balls. This was making me hot now as I worked on him, giving special attention to his cock. I wiped over his body cleaning the come off of him. He was loving every minute of it. He let me feel and work over him however I wanted. I took advantage of it to feel his cock and balls as much as I could. I couldn't get enough of feeling his hard body either.

After I cleaned him up I worked on finishing the rest of the house. As I got ready to leave he thanked me for letting him do that. I told him how much I enjoyed it too but not to expect that everytime I was here. It took me most of my alloted time to get all my work done.

When I came back the next week he let me in and, after we talked a few minutes, disappeared. I presumed he went to his room. I was to work at the other end of the house from the master bedroom and exercise room so didn't pay much attention to what he was doing or where he was. When I finished up that area I had to go to the bathroom. There was one near where I was working so I used it. While in there I thought about accepting his dare and going naked the rest of the time. After what all I had already seen him do I figured it didn't make any difference now. I stripped off my clothes and left them in there. In case somebody came I could slip back in there quickly and get dressed without anybody knowing.

I was suppose to clean the bathroom with the sauna in it this time. The room was rather large with two showers. They were the open kind with no doors on them. I got my cleaning stuff and headed in. As I passed by the exercise room I could hear one of the machines running and someone talking but didn't look in. It sounded like the television was on. I presumed that was where he must have gone when I came in. The thought that he might walk in on me excited me. I had never worked naked before. It felt really sexy. I tried to concentrate on the cleaning.

I was on my knees with my back to the door finishing up inside the sauna when I heard the bathroom door open and close. Jason didn't say anything and there was complete silence. I couldn't stand it any longer so I stood up and turned around. Then I got the shock of my life. There was Jason and three of his friends. I quickly grabbed a towel and held it in front of me. I looked at Jason and couldn't help myself. I just started laughing at the sight in front of me, four boys staring at me with really bulging workout briefs. It was too funny not to laugh. Then they all started laughing too and I walked out of the sauna towards them while wrapping the towel around me. I told them I didn't mean to be like this and I lied saying I thought Jason had left and that I was alone. Then I don't know what came over me but I said that if they took off those briefs I would drop the towel. They looked at each other and in unison dropped them. These guys all had nice sized cocks but one was almost as big as Jason's. He hung down at least six inches without even starting to get hard. I could hardly wait to see that thing fully erect.

They surrounded me and started feeling me all over. I could't believe I was letting them do this. Each played with my tits and ass and rubbed their cocks against me. They were gentle and their touch was very sensual. None had the courage to feel my pussy though. I took their cocks in my hands, stroking two at a time. They were all good and hard now and I just kept playing with them and stroking each one. I wasn't going to let it go any farthe. I just wanted to feel those hard cocks in my hands. Or so I thought.

These were all young guys and must not have come for a while because it didn't take long. Jason was the first to start shooting his load. As I stroked him faster he shot his come all over my leg. It made me totally uninhibited in front of these guys now so I went for it with the rest of them.

I moved to the next one fondling and squeezing his balls as I stroked him. The other two were stroking theirs and rubbing them all over my ass. This was such a turn on and so hot my pussy was completely soaked. As I stroked him faster he started coming. He came a lot shooting his load all over my tits. I really loved all this attention. I was so hot from it I wanted all of them to gangbang me but I knew I couldn't dare.

I took the next cock in both hands. It was the big one, at least nine inches, and throbbed really hard. This was making him so hot he could hardly hold back. I stroked him slowly so he could enjoy what I was doing to him before he came. I felt him getting close so I told him to let it go, that I wanted it to shoot all over me. When he did gobs and gobs of come shot out of him. I thought he would never finish coming.

When I turned to do the last one he was really stroking it getting close. I stood there and watched and then I couldn't resist any longer. I put two fingers in my pussy and started working them in and out while I watched him do it. It was so hot doing that with all of them watching me. They were all hard again and jerking off while watching me play with myself. They begged me to hold off and come with them. I tried best I could but it didn't take long. The one I hadn't done started shooting his come on my ass. Then Jason and another one started shooting all over each side of me. The one with the huge cock started coming again and he still was able to shoot his load on my tits. I came with them with such an intense orgasm I almost collapsed on the floor. It seemed to go on and on.

I was completely covered in come and it was getting close to time for me to leave so I went into the nearest shower. They joined me and before they had finished soaping themselves they were all hard again. Boys are amazing like that. I soaped each of their cocks and stroked them a little. When I finished cleaning all the come off I cleaned up the floor all while naked and the guys stroking their soapy cocks around me. When I finished drying myself I put the cleaning stuff away, went to the bathroom where my clothes were and quickly got dressed.

Jason met me at the door still naked and paid me. I made him promise he and the others would never tell what happened and that if they didn't maybe we could do it again sometime. He said it was a deal and told me how they all really liked doing that with me. They thought I was a really hot lady and they told him it was the most fun they had ever had with a woman. He said they wouldn't tell anyone because they wouldn't be permitted to come over here again, even though they were all eighteen, if their parents found out. And they wanted to do it again sometime - that is if I wanted too. Did I ever! I gave Jason's cock a good squeeze as I kissed him on the cheek. All the way home I just kept going over in my mind what had happened and wondering how far I should let it go the next time.