Cleaning My Pool

Story Info
True story about my bitch neighbor and a surprise visitor.
1.9k words
3.86
95k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers

Now, I have for a long time been a reader of "Literotica". My favorite topics are Mom and Son incest and also the exhibitionist stories. My interests led me to write a couple of stories and submit them with fair reviews.

On a more realistic note, I have over the years enjoyed the pleasures of "Showing Off" somewhat in public. I never displayed myself near home, until the past couple of summers that is.

My daughter married and moved out. My wife took an evening position. My mother moved in with my brothers widow and her kids, instead of directly across the street from my house. Four or five evenings a week I was now home alone without worry of visitors or eyes that I didn't want viewing me in what I like to wear on hot ass days.

My favorite attire is Spandex shorts and a tee shirt when I work around the pool. I'll get a little warm and simply take a dip and climb back out whenever the need arose.

One particular evening two years back that was stifleing hot, I was doing my pool maintenance and I decided to take a quick dip to beat the heat. I climbed out of the refreshing water and admired the fact that my shorts were basically transparent in their soaked condition. My cock layed nicely pointing to the left and you could even tell that I am uncut.

I looked around and the only person in sight was Debbie, my neighbor's daughter. Now, Debbie is not an unattractive lady to be in her fifties. Hell, I've fantasized about her for years. She visits her elderly mother at least five evenings a week and does the yard work and shit.

I watched her briefly muddle about her mom's yard. She pulled weeds from the little tomato patch, watered some flowers, and carried some rubbish to the curb. Her conservative clothing left NOTHING to the imagination what so ever. I turned my attention back to my pool.

While standing on my deck skimming the water's surface I saw a car pull up next door and Debbie's mom left with who ever it was leaving Debbie there alone. I noticed from the corner of my eye that on occasion Debbie would stop what she was doing and sit on the porch faceing my direction. She was only about fifty feet away.

The mere thought that she may be looking at me gave me a stirring in my crotch. I knew without looking down that I now had a very noticeable bulge. I wanted to enhance the experience so I stepped into the water briefly and climbed right back out. Now I knew she could see more than just the bulge if she were indeed looking.

With skimmer in hand I acted as though I didn't know she was there, but all along I was paying attention to almost her every move. I decided at that point I needed something cold to drink so I went inside the house to retrieve a beer from the fridge.

I only spent a brief moment inside but when I went back out I noticed Debbie was now sitting on the ground weeding a flower bed that was probably twenty feet closer to my location. Through my dark glasses I could see her eyes linger on me as I returned to my elevated position by the waters edge. My dick felt like it grew another inch.

I now decided it was time to vacuum the bottom of the pool as I noticed a lot of small, dark particles on the bottom. I walked to my shed to gather the necessary items. I walked slowly so I could descreetly watch Debbie's actions. Her eyes never turned away.

I didn't leave the shed right away but I did take the opportunity to stroke myself while peeking through the tiny window at Debbie. I wanted to really stand out when I returned. I also grabbed a bottled water and poured it over my shorts before my return to keep the shorts somewhat seethru.

Imagine what I felt in my chest when I proceeded back to the pool with an armload of pool vacuum hose to see Debbie walking in my direction through the alley. I reached my gate and stepped inside just as she passed as it appeared she was heading to the store only a half block away. Her eyes were focused on my cock the whole time and I never acknowledged her presence.

I anxiousley awaited her return. I got all the vacuum equipment set up and went to the task at hand. Debbie soon passed by with a brown bag in her hands. As I saw her approaching I slowly started my way down into the water as I like to walk the vacuum around. Instead of staying in the water I thought it may be a wasted opportunity so I backed my way up out of the water and acted as though I had retrieved something and tossed it aside.

I saw Debbie now take a seat faceing my direction in her mothers shaded yard swing. She then proceeded to take a beer from the bag and attempt to twist the top off. If I were a gentleman I would have walked over and offered to take the top off for her, but I'm really not a gentleman.

The water sure was inviteing but giveing Debbie a show was more appealing at the time. My shorts were wet and my dick was rather hard. I was haveing an exhibitionists dream adventure.

I could tell she managed to get her beer open as I saw her take a large swallow. I stood there vacuuming the pool and saw her drink at least three bottles of beer. I now craved another beer myself.

I sat the vacuum handle to the side and stood faceing her and stretched my arms over my head as though I were relieveing muscle tension and headed in for another beer. I stood inside and quickly downed two bottles of "courage" before heading back outside with a full cooler now in hand. I guess she thought I wasn't returning or I was fooling myself when I thought she was watching and really wasn't as she was nowhere to be seen.

The look I must have had on my face must have been one of those "deer in the headlights" looks when outside I walked face first into my mother who had decided to make an unannounced visit.

Thankfull I still had on my sunglasses and a cooler in my hand to swing quickly in front of me I stuttered out a surprised "Hi mom." I stepped past her and sat the cooler down and took a seat on the top rung of the pool ladder.

"What, I don't rate a hug?" mom asked.

Hesitantly I stood and stepped in mom's direction with my arms out and answered "Sure mom." as I wrapped my arms around her and gently hugged her feeling her arms at my back returning the act.

"I haven't seen you in a month, you doing allright?" she asked as I stepped back. I was shocked as I saw HER eyes drift to my crotch, which by the way was not as impressive as earlier.

I returned to where I had been sitting and movement in my neighbors upstairs window caught my eye. Debbie was just standing and watching us from her new vantage point. She was a bit back from the window but definitely where I could see her. My dick started growing again.

"SO what brings you out in this heat?" I asked mom.

Mom said without hesitation "I haven't picked my mail up in a few days so I figured it was time."

With several beers now in my system I was quite loose feeling with a what the fuck attitude. DFebbie was definitely looking but my mother was there as well. I through caution to the wind I guess and thinking about it, mom being there made my actions seem quite the usual as far as Debbie was concerned. Mom didn't know Debbie was watching.

With my dick now semi-erect I knew it would make a noticeable bulge but my shorts had dried out so they were not seethru. I stood faceing both mom and Debbie. Mom's back was more in Debbie's direction so there was little concern of mom seeing her or Debbie seeing mom's face. I could observe both rather easily though.

"Hot as hell out." I said as I stood. Mom's eyes went directly to my bulge and I could see Debbie move closer to the window. "I gotta cool off a minute." I added as I stepped into the pool.

The water was crystal clear so anyone looking had no problem seeing whatever lay beneath it's surface. My shorts were almost non-existant and I knew it. I backed away from the side and stood where both of my viewers had a good view. Mom moved closer to the edge. It wasn't but a minute before mom made the statement "I use to take my clothes off when I went swimming."

I thought she was making reference to skinny dipping at first and then I thought it must be a remark about my tee shirt.

Being the smart ass I am though I had to say something in return. "I've done that before and even in this pool."

The water had done it's work and cooled me off a bit so now it was time to exit the water. I knew what the view was going to be for both spectators and that was an awesome turn on. After all, mom was one of my earliest sexual desires in my lifetime. Shit, she's only sixty now and her nipples are pokeing out against her shirt. Her ass is pretty round and inviteing as well.

She made no effort to hide the fact that she was looking at my cock. I thought I saw Debbie rub her crotch as well. I just stood there sipping another cold one and watched both through my dark glasses. Goddamn I was getting horney.

"I think I'll get back in the water for a while." I told mom. Anne has a couple of swimsuits hanging in the bathroom if you want to join me." I also informed her.

"Sounds inviteing, we haven't been swimming together since you were a teenager." mom told me. Into the house she went.

Only seconds later Debbies mom came home and Debbie returned to the great outdoors. I exited the pool as she left and saw her damn near fall as she looked at me and got in her car. No sooner than she pulled away mom exited the house in my wifes one piece suit that was white and cut very high on the hips. A little small but to me it was exillerating.

I climbed back into the pool and stripped off my tee shirt. Mom climbed slowly into the water behind me and dipped to her chin and stood back up.

"Feels good doesn't it." I said.

"Very nice." mom added. The white suit was a favorite of mine because when wet it lets the darkness of one's nipples show through somewhat, and mom's were very dark.

"I'll be right back." I said as I climbed from the pool. I stopped on the deck above mom and turned to face her. I stood a second or two before asking if I could get her anything.

Looking up at me with her eyes never making it higher than my crotch she said "I can't think of anything."

I went inside and heard her say before I was out of sight "Don't leave your old mother alone in the water too long."

MORE COMMING SOON

stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers