Cleaning Out the Pipes

Story Info
Frazzled teacher gets re-energized.
2.1k words
4.46
16.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As every teacher does when May arrives, I anticipated two months off for summer to re-energize. Recently divorced and just purchasing a wonderful 1939 home, I looked forward to the time for the remodeling projects that awaited me. Little did I know the erotic experiences I was about to have during this transitional time in my life.

My first project was to tear out the old tile in the bathroom. The plan was to put a jetted garden tub where the old, shallow cast iron one currently was. The labor was something I could do, but I knew the old plumbing would have to be updated and so on the referral of a neighbor I called in a professional. As the last chunk of tile was removed from its position, the doorbell rang. I brushed off the dust the best I could and opened the front door. I was instantly mesmerized by what stood on the other side of it. He was about 6 foot 5 with salt and pepper hair and the most amazing dark brown eyes I had ever seen. He greeted me with a smile and I immediately noticed his white teeth and how they made his tan seem darker than what it was. Realizing I was obviously staring, I shook myself back to reality and opened the door to let him in. He introduced himself as Craig and extended his hand to me. As I took his hand, I still could not believe that this handsome man was actually standing in my living room. After the formalities were finished, I pointed in the direction of the bathroom, and planned to follow him so I could get a view of what I had hoped to be the nicest ass in the state. I was not disappointed. Although his jeans were faded and had the remnants of plumbers putty and welding burns throughout, they did not take away from the fact that his round cheeks were tight and well packed into the material. I grinned knowing that he had no idea the thoughts that were running through my head.

As he entered the bathroom, he commented on what a busy bee I have obviously been and that it looked like I was going to remove the tub. Deciding that it would be best to get business out of the way first, I explained my master plan while trying to concentrate on the words I spoke. He smiled and politely nodded and it was then that I noticed the gold band displayed on his left hand. Terribly disappointed, I told him I would let him explore the plumbing in peace and moved into the kitchen to decide what I was going to make for dinner. I could not shake the feeling that overtook me and I was amazed at how awestruck I was by this man. Knowing I could never hit on someone who was committed in marriage, I dismissed all the fantasies that I had started to form in my mind and concentrated on marinating the pork chops I had decided to grill for dinner.

A few minutes later he came into the kitchen. Spotting the pork chops and the ingredients I was about to soak them into, he smiled and made a comment about getting dinner ready for the hubby. I smirked and looked up and revealed to him there was no hubby and that I preferred to eat healthy and cook for myself. He moved across the kitchen and leaned against the counter. Very aware of his presence behind me, I tried to maintain my composure and asked about his family. He told me his wife had recently passed, and that she would also cook often and preferred it to eating out. I expressed my sympathy and glanced at his ring. He noticed my look and spoke softly saying that he just couldn't bear the idea of taking it off. Touched by his words, I found my thoughts drifting away, remembering the good times of my marriage, and how sad it must be to lose the one you love. He explained it was a car accident. A drunk driver drove the other vehicle, and hitting her head on, she died instantly.

Noticing he did not seem in a hurry to leave, I asked if he had eaten yet. He hesitated and made up a lame excuse about having to get home and letting his dogs out, but with a little persistence on my part, he finally agreed to join me. He washed up in the kitchen sink and then moved in behind me asking if there was anything he could do to help. I sent him out to start the grill and while he was outside ran into the bathroom to quickly check myself. My hair was covered in dust and I had chunks of plaster wedged in between the clumps of hair stuck together with sweat. Appalled at what I saw, I tried to brush some of the chunks out of my hair and just decided to go with the "I have been working hard all day" look.

He didn't seem to mind as I scrounged in the back of the refrigerator and came out with a couple of beers. Offering him one, he took both and opened them and returned one back to me. I handed him the platter of pork chops and sent him outside again to be in charge of the grilling. During that time, I boiled a few cobs of corn and warmed up some French cut green beans, and together we enjoyed a great meal. During this time he talked a lot about his wife. They had been married for 28 years, and quickly calculating that in my head, I decided he was about 10 years my senior. They never had any children, but like me she taught elementary school kids and found great satisfaction in being a part of so many young lives. Although I tried to appear as I was listening, I could not help my thoughts from wandering. He must have noticed I had drifted off, because he apologized for boring me and stood up to help clear the table. As I also stood, we both grabbed the same plate and found our hands to be touching. I looked up into his eyes and he grinned. It was then that I knew he was feeling the same way as me.

We quickly cleared the table, and as I opened the refrigerator to grab a couple more beers, I felt him slide up behind me. Reaching around me, his hand rested on my belly and I felt his hard cock against my ass cheek. Forgetting how good it felt to have a man touch me, I closed my eyes and took in his scent. A fragrance mixed with sweat and a fading cologne from the day. He softly kissed the back of my neck and turned me around. He leaned in and looked into my eyes. While his one hand remained at my waist, he stroked my cheek with the other and then pulled me into him as our lips met. He was tender at first, and his lips were surprisingly soft. The slight taste of beer mixed with his lips left me craving more, but he was not a hurried lover, he took his time and explored my lips with his. He gently licked them and then parted my lips with his tongue and began to explore my mouth. His hand remained at my waist, but my hands could not stay still wanting to explore his body. I began at his shoulders and moved my hands over his back. As I approached his waist, I could feel a portion of his t-shirt had come un tucked. Taking advantage, I lifted it up and moved my hands underneath the thin material. His skin felt smooth and cool, and as I ran my fingernails lightly over his back, he let out a soft moan and whispered how much he wanted me.

Knowing how grimy I was, I suggested we go into the spare bathroom and shower together, he immediately agreed and headed in that direction. As I adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature, he again grabbed me from behind and kissed the nape of my neck. As I turned around, his hands caught the material of my tank top and he quickly moved it over my head. He then grabbed my sports bra and with little effort pulled that off of me as well, leaving my breasts exposed and my nipples very hard. He leaned down and took each nipple in his mouth one at a time, suckling them and rolling them between his teeth. Moving into the shower I immediately was drawn to the size of his now engorged cock. Although he leaned in to kiss me again, I quickly knelt down and found my lips only inches from my newfound friend.

The head was silky and even though the water was beating down on me; I could still see a drop of pre cum glistening. I tenderly licked it off and began my exploring by swirling my tongue around the silky head. As I looked up, I saw his head go back and with one hand he steadied himself up against the shower wall. The other hand he placed on the back of my head, which immediately told me he wanted more. Eager to please and wanting to taste his hot rod deep in my throat, I began to lick his shaft up and down slowly like a lollipop. I fondled his balls carefully and then found that sensitive area of skin between his balls and his ass and began stroking it. He could no longer control his moans and I heard his breathing quicken as I began to stroke his cock with one hand while sucking the head with my hungry mouth. His fingers tangled in my hair and he pulled my head back and then pushed it forward again wanting more of what my mouth was offering. He let out a loud moan and I knew he would not last much longer. I quickened my rhythm and sucked a little firmer and as his balls tensed and his hand pushed my face in even deeper, he came in one large explosion into my mouth. His cum was warm and creamy and I found I had to swallow several times to take it all.

When his body quit convulsing and I was satisfied that I had gotten every drop, I raised from my knees and let the water run over my face. I grabbed the soap and squeezed some over my tits hoping he would help me clean them. I was not disappointed, as he kissed me deeply, his hands moved over my breasts and the lather began dripping off me. As the water rinsed the soap away, he moved down my body finding my nipples and taking extra care to make sure they were kept aroused. He then kissed my belly while his fingers discovered my clit. As he parted my lips and searched for my button, my body began to ache wanting him more than any man I had been with. He stroked my clit between two fingers and then knelt in front of me. My freshly shaven pussy was begging for him to lick it. He ran his fingers over my baby smooth skin and kissed it. Then his tongue expertly moved between my lips and found my magic button.

He began by slowly licking it, experimenting, trying to find out what made me moan. As he did, I found a roller coaster of sensations ripple through my body. He would quicken his pace and just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he would slow down. He was driving me wild, and I loved it. He inserted three fingers and found my juicy cunt ready for more. He turned me around and as I secured my position with my hands against the wall, he entered me from behind in one quick motion that took my breath away. As water washed over my back, he moved in and out of me, with one hand on my breast pinching my nipple and the other gently slapping my ass. Within minutes, my breath quickened and my body tensed. His breathing quickened as well and as I moaned aloud saying I was going to cum, he met my moan with one of his own and we exploded together.

The water had cooled as we stood there enjoying the waves of pleasure that rolled over us. I turned and met his gaze. He smiled and we immediately kissed deeply and passionately. I whispered in his ear at what a remarkable plumber he was, and he smirked replying and that was only the first cleaning, old houses like these need several before they flow freely. I could feel another warm sensation between my legs as I found myself anticipating the next adventure with my professional pipe cleaner.