Cleaning the Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Punished for wearing the wrong panties; rewarded for a job.
3.9k words
4.55
56.5k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the third part of this story. It follows directly from the end of chapter two, so I suggest you read the earlier chapters first.

Back in my office I could feel my cum stained panties against my hard cock as they slowly dried. Despite that I did my best to concentrate on my real job – building the database that would help Karen expand her business. I knew that no matter how well I cleaned her pussy she couldn't keep me on unless I helped her increase her profits.

Over the next 90 minutes I made great progress, and my cock was now soft inside my dry but badly stained schoolgirl panties. But the second the intercom buzzed and Karen told me, "Get in here NOW!" I was rock hard again.

I quickly joined her. She was on the couch, legs wide spread and skirt removed to give me a perfect view of her naked pussy. I could see a loop of string hanging out. I quickly removed shoes, pants and shirt so I was in just my panties and moved over to her.

"Pull the string SLOWLY," Karen ordered.

I did as I was told. There was resistance at first, but then suddenly Karen gasped as she came and a silver ball about one and a half inches in diameter appeared! Karen told me, "They have kept me nicely dammed up for the last 10 minutes as I drove back. Keep pulling, there's a second ball. When that one pops out be ready with your tongue ... don't spill a drop!"

I kept pulling on the string. My cock was as hard as a rock. The second ball popped free, making her come again. I immediately drove my tongue into Karen's pussy as the floodgates were released. Yet again I had that wonderful taste on another man's cum mixed with pussy juices. My own cock was oozing pre-cum into my panties again.

Karen began to tell me, "I bet you wish you were there. I know I do. I would love to have you watch as that hard cock slid hard and fast in and out of my pussy. I love the feel of hard cock inside of me. One day I'm sure I'll feel yours ... but for now just keep cleaning my juicy pussy. He came so much! I don't reckon he'd come since I visited him a fortnight ago! Can you taste him?"

All I could do was nod slightly. He certainly had shot a wonderful load into that gorgeous pussy and I wasn't going to waste a drop.

I kept eating her for ten minutes until I was sure that my boss had a completely clean pussy. No cum remained, so she was ready for her next fuck with no risk of sloppy seconds for the next client ... after all, although my database would help sales I realised the biggest asset this company had was Karen's juicy pussy. Keeping it clean for them was an important job too!

I finished off my sucking the balls clean before handing them back to Karen.

She popped them in the bag saying, "I'll make sure to keep these with me at all times from now on! No more cleaning up before I head back from now on!"

We then spent an hour going over the work I was doing, although we didn't dress and half the time I had a hand stroking her pussy or a finger inside of her; the other half she was stroking my cock through my panties. She knew when to stop though, because although I was leaking pre-cum constantly, she didn't let me cum.

Finally she announced "OK. I'm off to make another sale! I'll be back at 12:30, and I have a lunch reservation for the two of us for 1:00. So be ready when I get back since you'll be eating your starter before we leave!"

That nearly did make me cum, but I managed to hold off.

At 12:30 on the dot I was summoned again! Again I was stripped down to just my panties and between the bosses legs within seconds of entering the room. Karen had used the balls again, but this time I didn't need instructions. I began my 'job' as Karen started talking dirty again.

"You should see his cock. It was amazing! You won't need to wait long this time because he's only got 5". But talk about THICK! I've never had one that opened my pussy up like that before! I've had 12" cocks and they are amazing! But this was just as good in a different way. Does he taste good?" I was asked.

By now both balls had popped free and I was lapping away. Some of the lovely white cum had oozed out with the balls, but I had cleaned that up before it slid down her thighs and stained the sofa. He tasted fine to me ... especially mixed with her.

It hadn't been nearly such a big load, nor was it deep. And her pussy seemed to still be spread wide open by that thick cock. It only took a few minutes to clean her completely. But I still kept lapping away at her until she pushed me away, "We need to get going. Don't wash your face. I love the smell of pussy on a man!"

I stood in front of her, my hard cock tenting my panties. Yet more pre-cum stains covered them. Karen reached out and stroked me. Then she grasped me through the panties and quickly wanked me. I lasted just a few seconds before shooting my second load of the day into the panties. They were saturated.

I went to reach into them to scoop up as much as possible. "No Neil. No time for that. Just get dressed!"

I did as I was told as Karen also dressed and we headed out for lunch.

We ate and talked work until dessert arrived. Then we just talked and I think we both started to realise we had quite a lot in common. Over coffee she made the first reference to what we had been doing. "I really do wish you could watch! One day I'm sure I'll find the right client who will go for it ... in fact I have a couple in mind! But I wish we could have you spy on me!"

"If you did it in your office instead of meeting at their places it would be easy! I could easily set up hidden cameras in your office that I could watch from my desk ... I could be in there 10 seconds after they leave to bury my tongue into your messy pussy!" I told her.

"How would it work? How would I know you weren't watching when I didn't want you to?"

I explained I would set it up so only she could activate the cameras, and that they could be set to shut down after 10 minutes of inactivity.

"Can you do it this weekend? I'll move as many meetings as possible from next week! I don't see an issue – after all most of them end up taking me to a hotel room, so fucking me in my own office will save them money!" Karen added.

I told her that would be fine. She quickly agreed to 10 cameras to ensure every angle was covered.

There were no more CreamPies that afternoon, but I did still lick Karen three more times before leaving for home.

Over the next two days I ate a further 5 CreamPies, came in my own panties 3 times, and finished the first cut of the new database. Karen was very impressed with both jobs I had done and promised a reward at Friday drinks. (Every week she rewarded one or two employees with a small prize. It was always a voucher of some sort. The only rule was you didn't discuss the value with the others).

Friday arrived. I showered then opened my Panty drawer. I suddenly realised I had a problem. I only had three pairs of the white schoolgirl panties and all were badly stained. I couldn't use them. I had to wear something a bit different. They were the same style, but pale pink. On the front I had a flock of butterfly's flying around my cock. I was instantly hard as I pulled them on then covered them with my jeans for casual Friday.

As usual now I was the first one other than Karen at the office. I dropped my bag in my office and headed into her office shutting and locking the door behind me. Karen was on the sofa already. My God she was even sexier that ever today! She was dressed in a white sleeveless top that was very low cut, and a red leather mini-skirt. Her pussy was fully exposed, and she was already wet! I think she enjoyed our new relationship!

I removed my shoes, socks and then shirt. This time I didn't turn my back as I lowered my pants. She saw the pretty pink panties and smiled, but then as I expected (and I think hoped ... I was looking forward to the punishment even though I had no idea what it would be), she told me "Those do not pass muster mister. What makes you think pink is acceptable?"

"I ran out of white ones," I told her. "I haven't been able to find any new ones for a few years now. The only shop I know that sells them is in my hometown and I can hardly shop there for panties!"

"Too bad." Karen stood and opened the drawer under the sofa. She pulled out a paddle. Karen removed her skirt. "I don't want to risk you staining it," I was told. "Now, get over my knee and don't you dare make a sound!"

Karen was sitting and I know lay down over her on the couch allowing my panty covered cock to press against her pussy.

Whack!

The paddle hit my panty covered arse. The first one was a bit of a shock even though I knew it was coming, it wasn't very hard ... but it felt great!

Whack ... Whack.

Two more, each a bit harder than the previous one. I still didn't flinch. But I did throb!

Whack ... Whack ... WHACK!

The last of the next batch of three did make me flinch, but in a good way! That pushed my cock against her pussy giving her a thrill too. Now Karen had worked out the right force. Now she only paddled me at random intervals, but all at that final strength. Each WHACK made me flinch and thrust my panty covered cock against her.

By now my cock was starting to throb. I knew I was going to cum, but I made no attempt try to hold back. The fact she had removed her skirt to ensure I didn't stain it I was sure meant that she wanted me to.

She knew I was close. Suddenly she gave me three sharp whacks, and I came with my cock pressed hard against her pussy. This was the closest my cock had ever been to a pussy ... just a layer of pink panties between my cock and her hot pussy.

I came harder than I think I ever had. I flooded the panties and I knew I was leaking through onto her. I knew as soon as my cock stopped spurting I would be cleaning my own cum off of her!

"Get down there now and clean up your mess!" she ordered.

It only took a few seconds – after all it had oozed through my panties and onto her pussy lips, but it wasn't nice and deep like the best CreamPies. However, I still licked her pussy to another three orgasms and then used her 10" cock shaped vibrator to fuck her to another three before I rested.

While I waited for my panties to dry, I gave Karen another training session on the new software and how we could use it to benefit our customers and therefore our own company. "This is so good I won't need to fuck our customers to get their business!" she told me.

I must have looked disappointed at the thought she wasn't going to fuck them so I could clean her pussy.

She giggled, "Don't work Neil. I said I won't NEED to. I didn't so I wouldn't! I love that part of the job ... especially now that I've got my own private pussy cleaner on the payroll! Speaking of which, I need to get going. Another client to keep happy!"

We both dressed and headed our own ways.

By the time 5:00 came around I had eaten another four CreamPies – Friday was a busy day – from that hot pussy. I loved it getting between her legs with that leather skirt still on. We were both pleased to see my control was improving because I didn't cum again.

At drinks Karen gave a couple of award before announcing, "Finally, Neil. He's given me a few great sessions this week!"

Of course everyone laughed.

Karen rolled her eyes. "With the new software you dirty minded buggers!"

I'm sure nobody believed her! But I also think everyone there thought I was fucking her – they would be really shocked if they knew the truth.

I didn't open the envelope until I got home. It was a $50 voucher from a shop called Morrisons. It took me a minute to place it. It was a clothing store on the shopping strip down the road, near the school. I remembered now – it specialised in school clothes! I bet they had the panties! I was ready to race down straight away when I noticed the note that was in the envelope.

'Be there at exactly 10:00am tomorrow. You can wear your prettiest panties since it isn't a work day.'

The evening seemed to drag as all I could think about was buying the panties and probably Karen watching. Finally it was time for bed. I didn't even dare to touch myself in case I came or brought on a wet dream.

In the morning I showered then dressed. My panties were pink. The back was silky, the front was all lace. My hard cock was clearly visible past the floral pattern on the lace, whilst the silk felt wonderful on my arse. I slid a pair of jeans on over them, then a polo shirt. I carefully selected one that had shrunk a bit. It barely tucked in and was almost certain to come untucked and expose my panties if I bent over.

I walked into the store a minute before ten. Immediately I saw Karen talking to a salesgirl half way back in the store. I headed her way. She was dressed more conservatively than I had seen her – but still very sexy. She wore just a yellow sleeveless dress, but it was down to her knees.

As I got close I saw she was standing near a display of school uniforms from her old school; and right next to a large table of my schoolgirl panties. Karen shook her head as I started to approach her and just pointed at the table. I got the message.

As I started searching through the table for my size, and then one of each pattern, I heard Karen explain she needed a uniform for a fancy dress party. I got rock hard at the thought of her in her uniform and was hoping she would let me see her in it.

Slowly I kept selecting my panties. They were on sale and I could get 20 pairs for the $50. The looks I was getting from the girl assisting Karen and another salesgirl just got me harder as I knew they realised these were for me – I was too young to have a daughter old enough to wear the size I needed.

Once Karen had her uniform she came over to the panties too. "I suppose I better have panties to wear under it. I may as well make it authentic!"

She gave me a dirty look.

I dropped a pair of panties to the floor then bent to pick them up, my back to both Karen and the salesgirl. Just as I expected my shirt became untucked and rode up. The pink silk of my panties I knew would be exposed, and the lace edging made it even more obvious what I was wearing.

Karen had a big smile on her face when I turned back. The girl looked embarrassed. She went even redder when I asked, "Do you have this pattern in the next size up? It's the only one I haven't found in my size."

The girl mumbled, "That's all of our stock, so if you can't find them we don't have them." Then she walked off.

Karen smiled, "Let's see what we can find!" She started rummaging, but I stopped her.

I picked up one pile and grabbed the bottom pair – the missing pattern! "I had them all the time ... I just thought it would be fun to ask for help!" In total I had 16 different patterns so I would need 4 doubles. "Pick the ones you want to go with your uniform, and then your next 3 favourites. I'll have doubles of those."

Soon Karen was at one register and I was at the other. My salesgirl was only about 16 and very embarrassed at the sight of a man buying panties for himself. Especially with a gift voucher! I knew my panties had a lovely damp spot by now!

We exited the store and I followed Karen as she headed down the street and into a coffee shop. I was glad when she selected a booth, then waved me in against the wall before sitting beside me. "I'm so wet!" she told me. "Undo you pants so I can see what you are wearing!"

I carefully undid the belt and the top button then unzipped the fly. I stopped there while we ordered. Then I pulled the pants apart, and the shirt up. My hard cock pressed against the pink lace, and the white pre-cum oozing from it was clearly visible. I reached down and into my panties and scooped up the pre-cum. Then I removed my hand and slid it up to my mouth. I cleaned my finger.

Karen bit her lip and squirmed. "You just made me cum ... again!" she told me. "It's running down between my legs and I bet my dress will be wet!"

We sat there drinking our coffee and eating cake for 30 minutes. Karen wouldn't let me cover up as she wanted to be able to look whenever she liked. Eventually we left though as I had work to do – fitting the cameras. Karen wanted to be there as I worked so she knew exactly where they were, and we could test them!

As we left the coffee shop I walked close behind her. I didn't want anyone else seeing the wet patch on her dress!

As soon as we were in the office she locked the doors and had me strip to my panties. "Very nice!" I was told, "But don't think you can wear such pretty things to work."

I smiled, "Of course not. And now I've got plenty of proper work panties so you won't need to spank me for wearing the wrong things!"

Karen smiled. "True. But I'm sure I'll find some other infraction I can spank you for! Or maybe I should only spank you if you are good for an entire week!"

Pre-cum oozed from my cock at that idea. Again I reached in and kept my cock clean, and had another taste of myself.

It took me two hours to wire all of the cameras up – including two under my desk so she could check on my state at any time she liked! I showed her how to activate the cameras – only she could start them – and then how I would see they were active and could watch from any angle. Then back in her office I showed her how she could watch me, or even watch herself on the big screen TV that was linked to her computer.

She loved that! "Let me see how it works," she said, "Let me see you licking my pussy!" She quickly stood and removed her dress, which now had quite a large wet patch where her juices and leaked out of her pussy, down between her plump thighs and onto the yellow dress.

As she sat back down I quickly slid down between her legs. As my tongue approached her pussy Karen used the cordless mouse to click between cameras and then zoom in on her own pussy and my tongue. She was so wet! And so tasty! I drove my tongue in, and Karen came immediately. Partly from my tongue, partly from seeing herself on the big screen. "I can't wait to see a cock in my pussy! I can record it can't I? I can record men fucking me and watch it later?"

I came up for air. "Of course! I can't wait to see me eating their cum out of you!" Then I drove my tongue back into her pussy.

She soon came three more times before pushing my face away. "Enough ... for now. I was going to get you to use a 'friend' on me ... but I think I want the first cock I watch in me to be a real one ... and one with lots of cum to shoot into my pussy for you to eat!"

I stood. I was quite amazed that I hadn't cum. Karen looked at my throbbing cock. "But I do want to see a cock spurting! Take your panties off and wank off on me! Cum on my tits ... then lick me clean!"

I slid my panties off and then grasped my cock. I knew I couldn't last – I was already throbbing. Instead of looking at my cock or her tits though, we both watched the TV as I stroked myself. I did it hard and fast, and after just a few strokes I felt the cum surging up my shaft. Then we both saw it exploding out and splattering all over Karen's huge tits. After the first three spurts had coated them, I aimed lower so the next two spurts coated her belly. The final spurts landed on her naked pussy. She was a mess ... a gorgeous mess!

I quickly slid my panties up so I wouldn't leak on the couch or carpet and then got to work cleaning every inch of her sexy plump body. I started at her pussy, then worked my way up to her belly, carefully cleaning every drop of my cum from her body, then up to her cum covered tits. I gently licked the cum from them, licking her beautiful tits, and sucking her nipples. Already my cock was hardening again.

All the time Karen's eyes were glued to the TV, and she just kept coming.

Finally her whole body was clean and she pushed me away.

12