Cleaning the Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On my tits and stomach," Karen told me.

I aimed at her tits first and exploded! I can't remember ever coming so much. Both tits and her entire stomach region were coated with my cum before I finished. Karen came too just at the sight of my load!

"Well done!" she told me. "That's probably a good enough stain right there ... but you can repeat the process at 11:00. Until then we'll sit here like this, finalising the proposal and having you eat me, finger me, and use my toys on me for the next three hours to build up a second load!"

Just as she predicted, licking, fingering and using vibrators on her got me going again. By 11:00 the stains had dried ... what a beautiful mess I thought! This time I was told to try to fill in the gaps. Again I took my cock in my hand and began stroking myself. This time despite the excitement of the last three hours I at least had some control. I knew the longer I wanked for, the more cum I would have.

For fifteen minutes I stroked my cock; sometimes slow, sometimes quickly.

"That will do Neil. Cum on me now, I need time for it to dry before we go to lunch with them," she told me.

I did as I was told and stopped holding back. I let the cum spurt from my cock and aimed at the few relatively clean spots. My aim was pretty good too!

Another hour passed then we headed off for lunch. The last thing I did was lick her pussy one final time, coating my face with her juices in the process.

We met at the restaurant where we had a private room. Karen kissed both Johns on the lips.

I shook their hands.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind a kiss Neil", I was told.

I had never kissed a man, and have no desire to. Suck cock yes, kiss no! But it was just a hello kiss, no tongue, so although I went red I did as I was told.

The shorter of the two smiled as he had caught a whiff of Karen's pussy on me when we kissed, "Well, we know what you've been doing! She does have a tasty pussy doesn't she?"

I grinned and agreed.

"You don't mind if Neil joins us for the afternoon do you?" Karen asked them.

"I'm sure that will be fine," they both agreed.

"Good. Tell them Neil what you think is better than licking my nice wet pussy like you did this morning" she asked me.

I went a bit red at saying it out loud to other people, but after all I was going to do it in front of them. "Eating your freshly fucked pussy that is filled with yummy cum!"

"That will solve the sloppy seconds' issue!" the shorter and broader one said.

Karen grinned. "It will won't it, Long John" she replied to him.

I realised the short one had 11" and the tall one the thick cock -- thus Long and Thick referred to cocks not height!

"I hope your slip is nice and messy", Thick John said. "I hope we don't need to waste any getting you ready!"

I went bright red, but Karen just smiled and said, "I only bought it yesterday. Now, let's get business done so we can fuck all afternoon!"

They both looked a bit disappointed at the new slip comment ... I couldn't wait for them to see the mess I had made for them!

We ate lunch and got business sorted out over the next hour and a half. Then a 10 minute cab ride took us to their apartment.

They led us straight to the bedroom.

Karen took over. "You too strip first."

They didn't waste time. I was quite happy when I saw thick John was wearing silky panties, although he quickly removed them too.

Next Karen removed her dress and stood there in her badly stained slip! She grinned, "Virgin Neil couldn't control himself at the sight of my slip and came all over me ... twice!"

"VIRGIN?" One (I can't recall which) exclaimed.

"Yes. Virgin. All he has to do is last three days and I've promised he can cum in me then eat it ... but where do you usually cum instead? She asked me.

I already had my shirt and shoes off. Now I dropped my panties to reveal my schoolgirl panties. "In my panties usually. But I don't want to today. And watching those wonderful cocks fucking you will probably make me lose control even though I've already come twice. Would you guys mind if I wank on Karen's slip one more time before you start?"

Thick John instantly agreed. Then added, "But make it quick!"

The look I got from Karen told me I had done well asking permission from them to do what she had told me she wanted me to do!

I dropped my panties to my ankles and quickly wanked my rock hard cock. I made no attempt to hold back, nor did I aim at a particular spot since the whole thing was beautifully stained already! I quickly added a much smaller load to those I had deposited earlier.

As soon as I finished Long Join mounted Karen! He could see how wet she was and that foreplay was not required -- he knew Karen well, in this state she wanted hard cock inside of her NOW! His whole 11" was quickly swallowed, then slid out to the tip, then pounded in hard! Karen was cumming already.

He fucked her hard and fast for the next ten minutes, and then I saw all the signs and knew he was going to cum! He thrust his shaft in as deep as possible as he pumped his cum into her.

Then it was my turn! As soon as he was out of her I slid my tongue into Karen's pussy. I knew this would be a big job with the cum being so deep, but I loved it. I kept slurping away at her pussy, first tasting just her, then starting to get that wonderful joint taste, and finally returning to just Karen's pussy taste.

I was a bit jealous in the early part of this ... Thick John sucked Long Johns cock clean! They repeated this after each fuck.

As soon as I slid my face away Thick John started fucking Karen. He might only be 6" but was twice the thickness of Long john. I loved the way I could see it stretching Karen open ... but not as much as she loved the feel of that thick cock!

Obviously though he had got turned on by the other sights. He came quite quickly, but not until Karen had another three orgasms.

This load wasn't deep, and having spread her so wide it almost gushed out! I only just got between her legs in time, but boy was it yummy! At first all I could taste was him! Then the joint taste then just Karen.

Then we talked dirty for an hour, no holds barred. Karen had me tell about my experiences with my friend David and my sister.

By then the two were ready again.

This time both fucked Karen for 30 minutes each, and I again enjoyed cleaning her pussy.

Finally it was time for us to leave.

Karen slid the slip off. "Put this on Neil," she told me.

I nearly came again as I did.

Then I dressed over it.

We headed out and grabbed a cab. Karen told the driver to head for her favourite restaurant. "I'm sure we've both build up a big appetite, and we only had a light lunch. I'll buy you dinner for doing such a good job!"

Over the next three hours we talked and talked. Not about work, not about sex, but everything else. Sports, politics, music, all sorts of things. I did get the thrill of the feel of the slip rubbing against me from time to time, but there was no other sexual aspect to the evening. I realised I was falling in love with Karen ... and I suspected she had fallen in love with me too.

It scared me. What would this do to our relationship?

12