Cleaning Up...

Story Info
She gets some action in the shower.
1k words
3.47
24.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean my head back and let the warm water massage my scalp. I let out a contented sigh as I lean against the cool tiles of the hotel shower. I've cleaned all sweat and various other fluids off me from our wild lovemaking session a few minutes ago, but I swear I can still smell him on me.

He flew hundreds of miles to see me... I don't even know how much it cost. Sure there was something in it for him, a good fuck is all the motivation a man needs I suppose. But, I needed this more than him. The stress of a new place had been building on me for awhile and the feeling of the familiar is a welcome distraction. Especially if that familiar feeling is the warmth of another body against yours.

My mind wanders back to other times, long ago, with him. For a moment my eyelids droop and I can feel myself drifting off with my head against the wall. A sound snaps me back to reality. The door? "Babe?" I question through the shower curtain.

"... Damn." I hear out in the room.

I can't help but let out a soft laugh. He was never as stealthy as he imagined. "You... wanna come join me?"

As soon as I finish my sentence the curtain gives way to his head peeking in. I smile at him for a moment. He looks like the teenager I first met, blue eyes sparking against the white walls, a comical grin across his lips. I try my best to give a seductive glace before turning my back towards him. I have nothing to wash, but pretend to anyway. If there is one weakness I'm sure of with him, it's my ass.

As I brush my hair out of my face I can feel his hands caress my hips. I lean my weight into him and lean my head backwards. He slides his left hand up, lingering long enough to pinch my nipple slightly, and places his hand on my chin. He turns my head towards him, and nibbles on my earlobe. I instantly feel a shiver run down my body, and I give him a soft moan of approval.

His other hand moves between my legs. I lift my left arm behind my head and grab his hair, urging him on. My heart pounds harder in my chest as his fingers explore my wetness.

He whispers into my ear, "Oh god, you feel so good! I love your tight little pussy."

My breaths are escaping now as gasps as I feel his fingers slide inside me. I'm still sore from our earlier session, but pleasure quickly overtakes pain as he finds my g-spot. Moans are escaping me now, and I can feel my stomach begin to tense as an orgasm builds. I arch my back to grind against his hand and can feel his hard-on against my ass. I reach back and stroke the length of it as my moans get louder. The feel of his rigid cock in my hand sets me off and my whole body tenses as I cum. My legs threaten to give way, and I fall against him. My breathing ragged and my head dizzy, I turn towards him and give him a kiss.

I can't control my breath and it escapes in short gasps as my stomach flexes with the aftershocks of my orgasm. He smiles at me, still holding me up with both arms. I grab his shoulders and spin us around, putting him under the flow of the water.

"Oooh, I like it when you take control!" He says mockingly.

I turn and place my hands on the wall, thrusting my hips towards him. "Good! Then fuck me, slave!"

I hear a soft moan from him before he responds, "Yes, Mistress." This has nowhere near the intensity of our earlier game, but I can tell the idea turns him on. I make a mental note of it for later.

I can feel his dick press against the lips of my pussy and I lean my weight back onto it. It slips inside and I almost squeal at the feeling. Every inch of him is filling me up, I swear it's bigger than before I moved! I wiggle my hips back and forth, coaxing him to start moving. He pulls his cock out, slowly, before slamming it back into me. A moan escapes my lips without me making the sound. I put on hand back onto his hip and dig my fingernails in, when he gets too far away I forcefully pull him back. He must enjoy it because he is slamming his hips against mine so hard that every thrust pushes the air out of me. I slide my other hand down to my own clit and flick it rapidly. My whole body is afire with pleasure, I have no idea for how long we went. The only sensation I feel is a orgasm building, releasing, then starting the whole process over again.

"Baby... I'm going to cum!" I hear from behind me.

"Cum inside me!" I somehow manage to get the words out, but my throat is dry from my ragged breaths.

I lean my ass against him as he grasps my hips tight. He thrust hard for only a few moments before his entire body shudders. I can feel his dick twitch inside me, setting of yet another orgasm. I tense around him as the flow of hot cum pumps inside me. My whole torso seems to be filled by the warmth of it all and I let a few groans loose to show my approval. I let him fall out of me and turn to him again. I grab his face in both my hands and kiss him with as much vigor as I can muster. "That... was... amazing!" I smile at him

"Yeah," he laughs, "But it looks like we need another shower to clean off."