Clearing Thoughts

Story Info
Horny woman masturbating for an audience.
974 words
4.08
44.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All week Laura kept replaying the scene from last Saturday in her mind. She was astounded but turned on by her own behavior. She knew they were out there, watching her, because she could see the flashes of their skin as they moved behind the insufficient cover of leaves and branches. Still she continued anyway, sitting exposed in the chair on her back patio, sitting almost naked in her "private" back yard. She had continued touching herself, playing with her throbbing clit, putting on a show for them, letting them watch her as she worked herself up into a sexual fury...letting them watch her as she came.

Today was Wednesday, and as she sat in the same chair on her back patio with a bottle of root beer slowly sipping, she replayed the awesome fantasy in her mind.

Suppose it was a couple going for an innocent walk who had stumbled upon her. As they watched, did he slowly slip his engorged penis into her pussy as she grabbed onto the rough bark of the tree behind which they hid? Did she flex and squeeze her fat pussy over his turgid cock as she sucked on his rough fingers jabbed into her mouth to contain her moans? Did she rub her tits covered in flimsy bra and tee shirt against the brackish trunk of the tree to stimulate her hungry nipples whilst he slowly but forcefully fucked her? Were they even now thinking of her, Laura, and getting ready to end the day with a steamy session of love-making?

Laura's thoughts and memories were driving her crazy. She could feel her cunt getting all slimy, even as she ran her tongue around the bottle of beer she was toying with, wishing it was a nice cock teasing her lips whilst a warm tongue hungrily slurped up the juices from her pussy.

She casually draped both legs obscenely over the arms of the old fashioned rocking chair. Doing this exposed her legs and damp pussy to the cool evening breeze, and her short dress blew gently, caressing her aroused skin. Laura's hands crept down to the buttons on her chest, slowly releasing one ... two ... three ... until she was exposed to the top of her navel. Each time she let the tips of her fingers flicker across her nipples, even as she admired the view of her large breasts hanging naturally against her stomach.

Setting the chair into a slow rocking motion, Laura set the beer down between her legs so that she could use both hands to stimulate her breasts. Her neck arched as the coolness of the bottle made contact with her hot cunt, causing her to gasp from the pleasing sensation. A wicked thought crossed her mind ... and without giving it too much consideration, she put her hands on the bottle and pushed the mouth up and just past her wet vaginal lips, slowly twisting the head around just inside her.

The feeling was so intense that she produced a high, pronounced scream (at least in her mind) as she held her bottom half rigid and thought about her two voyeurs...

He was watching her red bush as her fingers plowed in and out of her cunt and her moans filled the air. The double stimulation of watching Laura reach orgasm and having her own pussy deep fucked was too much for his lady friend, and her knees collapsed with the force of her orgasm, causing her to release the tree trunk and fall backwards. Never taking his eyes off the spectacle of the beautiful red-haired woman, he pushed his companion down to sit sprawled on the grass and straddled her face, stuffing his still erect cock into her mouth.

Laura could feel her nipples swelling even as the blood pulsed in the veins of her pussy and her toes curled. She knew she was nearing the edge. In her mind's eye she saw herself, throat stretched full back over the chair as her mystery watcher pulled his cock from his companion's throat and stuck it into her mouth. She barely had time to gasp before he was coming in thick spurts all over her face and throat with loud groans and muttered expletives.

Her legs fell off the sides of the chair and she sat upright, pelvic muscles closing around the bottle and fucking it with abandon as she licked her lips and spread his imaginary come all across her large breasts. Laura could feel her body tightening and an orgasm starting to gather from the very depths of her being, being drawn from her fingers...along her arms...down to her abdomen. Even as below it was joined by an upward building from her toes...tense calves...powerful thighs almost ready to cramp...through her clenched ass cheeks...and into her cervix. Her heart had begun to beat slowly and she shivered from the coldness of her skin.

With a soundless scream stretching the muscles of her face into an horrific caricature, Laura threw herself to the floor of the patio and began twitching as a momentous orgasm ripped through her. She grabbed her pussy as if to stop the maelstrom from overwhelming her, even as the bottle of beer, foamy now from being shaken, poured its froth down her legs as she wiggled in the combined wetness of beer and bodily fluids.

Moments later, after what seemed like hours, Laura recovered enough to sit up and lean back against the discarded chair. She was still breathing heavily but a big smile came over her face even as she planned ahead to her weekend exercise. Laura was hoping her mysterious watchers would return again to the clearing in the woods. She smiled a wicked smile, showing her teeth and licking her lips. Perhaps she could invite them to join her in a threesome?