Client Confidential Ch. 01

Story Info
The reminiscences of a semi-retired accountant.
2.6k words
4.52
43.3k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers

Chapter 01: A Home Visit

I have been a part of the accountancy profession for over 40 years. A profession that seems to be considered as one of the most boring in existence. However, before I finally retire I feel the need to put down - for posterity, some of the events that have happened to me. I hope you will see that this profession does sometimes have its moments.

I have spent most of my working life in a smallish town in the North West, working for a small firm. There is a lot of day-to-day contact with clients and close work relationships are built. Many clients have even become close personal and family friends.

My relationship with Jane had always been a good one. Her husband had started out in business before I came to the firm. He had worked hard and created a thriving business, which produced a good income. Jane had played the supportive wife, helping him grow the business and leaving him free to concentrate on that, as she ran the home and raised two fine boys.

I inherited them as clients when I joined the firm and from the beginning there was a rapport between Jane and I. She dealt with much of the financial side of the business and so our paths crossed often. We shared a sense of humour and one that was often laced with mild flirtation but neither of us had any thoughts of turning our (sometimes) racy conversations into anything more. It just felt good to speak with her and meet with her and I am sure she felt the same. Even though she was old enough to be my mother there was definitely something about Jane that caused her to be the subject of more than one or two erotic fantasies.

My home life was good but with 3 small children around, the physical side of our relationship hadn't been that important, for several years. Our sex life was very hit and miss, with a lot more "misses" than "hits".

Then the bombshell dropped. Jane's husband was taken ill with an incurable disease, which was the result of an earlier employment and involved his work with dangerous chemicals. A claim for industrial disease compensation quickly followed and though this was no real consolation it left Jane in a very comfortable financial position once the inevitable happened and her husband finally succumbed to his illness.

I helped Jane resolve a lot of the issues following the death - winding up the business, dealing with the estate etc and we, inevitably, became even closer but still on a business-like footing.

She came to see me at the office periodically to review her finances, fill in forms etc and I always looked forward to our meetings. I must admit that I always tried to look my best, wear nice after- shave etc, There were times as we sat alone together in my office that I wondered what it would be like to make a move on her but, at 58, Jane was nearly 25 years older than me and was still struggling to come to terms with being alone after almost 30 years of marriage. And anyway it was not a very professional way to behave even though Jane did look unbelievably attractive in her business suits and tight blouses.

The years had been kind to Jane and she tried to look after her figure by watching what she ate and by regular exercise and she was always well groomed – hair short and styled, acrylic nails and just the right amount of make-up. She always looked much younger than her years.

From what I could see she had quite a decent figure and always wore clothes that looked good. Her tight blouses seemed to show of her firm breasts and they also showed that she liked to wear light lacy bras. Which, at times, seemed to indicate quite hard and large nipples.

One thing she had confided in me as part of the industrial claim was that her husband's disease had left him impotent and though he tried manfully to please her in other ways she had not enjoyed full intercourse for some time.

I was lounging in my office doing some paperwork and sipping a coffee one morning later in the year when the phone rang. It was Jane.

"Morning John – How are you?" She asked.

"Fine thanks – and all the better for hearing from you" I didn't even think before saying it. It was just something that came out. My biggest downside – I always spoke my mind.

"I could do with seeing you soon actually to go through one or two share dividends I have received and one or two other bits and bob's"

The thought of a meeting with Jane always brightened my day but I knew I had quite a busy schedule ahead with a lot of time to be spent out of the office. Damn.

"When were you thinking?" I asked.

"Well I don't have much on next Monday" came the reply and I smiled as my mind was working overtime at the double entendre. Jane loved to tease and I could tell from the giggle she knew exactly what she had said.

"I have a meeting out of town first thing. Not exactly sure how long it will take. In fact the meeting is not too far from your house. If it would help I could call on you instead of you having to come into the office?" I asked, smiling to myself. The thought that we would be alone in her house wasn't making my heart race. Honest!

"That would be brilliant – and it's a long time since you called here. I can show you some of the changes I'm planning!"

So that was that. I would call on my way back from my meeting – probably late morning. We'd get some forms and things filled out and chat about the new plans.

Monday came and I made sure to dress my best and make the most of myself. My meeting went well and much quicker than I expected and it was still only mid-morning when I arrived in the drive of Jane's detached home. As I took my briefcase from the car she opened the door with a huge smile.

"Sorry if I'm a bit early" I told her, trying to look guilty.

"No problem" she said " I guess you won't need to rush off?"

She was dressed totally differently compared to normal. A flowered dress which was tight around her breasts and waist but which flowed loosely from the waist down to her mid calves. Her bare legs were tanned and she wore high-heeled shoes.

"Nope. I'm all yours until early afternoon"

She gave me a little wink and a smile again spread from her full lips to her sparkling eyes.

Soon we were sitting in her lounge. She sat on one sofa and I sat on the one facing her there was a large coffee table between us and so I spread out my file and started to run through some figures. Jane seemed to be struggling to grasp some of the things I was saying and so she asked if it would be ok to sit next to me so that she could see the figures for herself. How could I possibly refuse and in a flash she was sitting next to me on the sofa looking at the figures.

Jane's beautiful perfume was making it hard for me to concentrate on the figures and she was so close I could feel the warmth of her body. Again the thoughts of making a move on her filled my head but before I had time to consider the repercussions matters were taken out of my hands. Jane was softly kissing my left ear and one of her acrylic nails was tracing out a pattern on the back of my neck.

"Is that nice John?" she asked. Whispering softly in my ear.

Rather than answer I turned to face her and our lips met in a gentle kiss. More gentle kisses followed until we were both in need of much more and our lips and tongues came together in our first passionate kiss. A kiss that seemed to go on forever but which could never go on long enough.

My kissing became more forceful now and Jane reclined against the back of the sofa to make us both more comfortable. My desire for her grew stronger with every second and even more so as she started to undo my tie and then the buttons of my shirt.

My right hand fondled and caressed her left breast and despite the bra and dress that separated my hand and her flesh, I could feel her nipples getting hard under my palm. I longed to hold them skin-to-skin but as I pondered how to get to them, events took another course. Jane had all my shirt buttons undone and was running her fingers over my chest and then gently squeezing my nipples. This drove me wild and there was nothing for it but to get into her dress the best way I knew how – from the bottom up.

The dress was long and flowing and my right hand was quickly under the material and heading upwards. A thought then struck me. In one of our conversations we had talked about erogenous zones. Jane had let me in to a secret. The area behind her knees was an area that drove her wild. I can't remember why she had told me – or even more so why I had remembered but now was the chance to see if she had told the truth.

The fingers of my right hand went round to the back of her left knee and started to stroke and caress. Almost instantaneously I knew that Jane had not lied as she broke away from our kiss and I watched as her face twisted in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled and the noises, which came from her mouth left me in no doubt that I had found that special "knee-spot".

Jane had given up all thoughts of my chest as she twisted and reeled from the pleasure I was providing until I became aware that she clearly needed more. The novelty of the knee trembling was clearly wearing off as she had moved her left hand down and under her dress and taken hold of my right hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze before moving it slowly higher till it came to rest on the crotch of her panties, which were absolutely wet through.

I started to use my finger to trace the outline of her pussy lips through the sodden lace of her panties. They were swollen and sensitive as I stroked them and Jane's hand was still there too. Pushing hard on her clit and gasping as we both took her so near to orgasm.

As she continued to work her clit with her thumb her fingers were folding her panty crotch to one side to allow me access. I needed no persuading to take the two fingers that had been teasing her pussy lips and bury them deep in her wetness. She shouted my name as they slid easily inside her. Almost immediately I sensed her first orgasm had arrived as her pussy gripped my fingers tight and she started to buck and writhe against my fingers. She was so wet already but I felt the stream of her fresh hot sticky juices as they covered my fingers.

My fingers were building up a rhythm – faster and faster, deeper and deeper and harder and harder. Jane was screaming as if she had never been finger-fucked in this way before. She was too far-gone to think of anything but her own pleasure but that did not matter. I had a feeling that she would more than make up for things as the day went on.

Jane began lifting the dress and it dawned on me that the only way to remove it was over her head. She lifted her bum from the sofa as I stopped my finger fucking and together we lifted the dress up her body and over her head. Soon it was thrown on the floor and I could see that she was wearing matching pink lacy bra and panties – although by now the panties were so full of her juices it was hard to tell that this was a matching set.

We re-positioned ourselves on the sofa and my fingers went back to work on her cunt as she gave me words of encouragement.

"Oh John... That feels so good darling!!" and "Really give it to me hard darling!"

My left hand slid behind her and soon her bra was unfastened, she took it from me and threw it to the floor. She had the biggest nipples I had ever seen. My lips and tongue were soon providing her with numerous and amazing sensations. Jane's nipples felt like miniature cocks in my mouth as I sucked and nibbled on each one and she took my head in her hands pulling me ever closer to her and allowing me no means of escape. Not that any man in his right mind would want to escape from such a gorgeous situation.

It was hard to maintain the rhythm on her cunt as my mind was focussed on the length and hardness of her nipples but my grip on them came to an end as her second orgasm arrived – even stronger than the first. She bucked and writhed like a wild horse as the electricity shot through her body. It seemed to go on forever, until she gradually started to subside and my mouth and fingers went back to work to try and maintain her in an almost constant orgasmic state.

Then it occurred to me that whilst my right hand was busy finger-fucking Jane and my mouth was full of her delicious nipples my left hand was going to waste and so I decided to remedy that. I took one finger and mopped up some of the bottomless pit of pussy juice that surrounded Jane's cunt and panties before sliding the finger down the back of her panties.

I soon reached her tight arsehole and started to play. For the first time in ages Jane looked at me and I could sense this could be a step too far.

"Have you never tried this Jane?" I asked.

"No darling, never, but somehow with you it feels the right time" She replied with a smile.

"Don't worry, I will stop if there is any pain – just say the word," I told her.

"Thank you darling – now give me that finger before I change my mind."

I did as I was told and soon my well-lubricated finger was sliding gently into her cute asshole. She pushed against it to get me further inside and I realised she was beginning to enjoy the new experience. Soon her moans told me just how much, as she began to encourage me to go faster and deeper.

It was hard to tell which was giving her the most pleasure as her body again went rigid as the third and most powerful orgasm swept through her body. She almost passed out with the pleasure she was experiencing and her body became almost lifeless as she lay in my arms enjoying the afterglow. I held her close and kissed her again and we curled up together on the sofa.

"I'm not used to this darling," she said. "A woman of my age doesn't often get 3 orgasms before lunch". She smiled and looked at me. "Give me a few moments to get my breath back and then we will find somewhere a little more comfortable where we can tend to YOUR needs."

Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers