Cliff and the Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you are in then I must have a really loose pussy, because I can't even feel you Cliff!" she laughed.

Damn! This woman never lets up on the sexual jokes, even this late at night she was tormenting me! I rephrased my words and told her I was in the bed. The light went off and soon I was trying to get her comments out of my head so I could sleep. After all, I had to open the next morning, so I needed some sleep.

About 20 minutes later I was feeling myself falling into that long needed sleep when I thought I heard a noise. Opening my eyes and trying to listen for it again, I only heard the 'quiet' of the night. Again I felt myself drifting off when I heard the noise once more. Again I sat up suddenly and 'pricked' my ears, but still nothing. I thought I must have been going crazy. I sat up for nearly 15 minutes, before finally thinking that I was crazy. I lie down and fell asleep very quickly.

My alarm went off at 6:30 and I jumped up and headed for the bathroom. As the bedroom door was at the end of the room where Anne's bed was, I had to walk past her. As I got closer I looked across at her bed like any normal guy would in my position, and there she was, flat on her back, legs apart, and totally naked for my eyes to see. The covers were completely off of her. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at her for a few minutes, before finally proceeding to the toilet. By now my cock was straining to be released, and touched. After emptying my load into the bowl, both urine and cum, I had a shower, dressed, and then went to the pub to get things ready.

The day was uneventful. Anne came out to the kitchen when I was eating my breakfast, and not once did she mention anything about her nudity in her bed. I preferred to not menton it either, and we just spoke about the day ahead of us as if nothing had happened. When my shift finished at 3pm, one of the staff took over, and Anne and the other girl were to take over at around 7pm when it would be busier. I had a few hours sleep in the afternoon but was back in the kitchen around 6pm and cooking a meal for myself and Anne. When I had eaten mine, I took Anne's place so she could have her supper.

After Anne had finished supper she took over the work side and I sat down and had a few drinks, along with playing a few games of pool with some customers. As most people in that town liked to drink, they usually did everything for drinks, so pool games were for drinks. By the end of the night I was very drunk. By the time we were closed I was swaying a lot, and when Anne and I were ready to lock the back door and go to the apartment, she ended up having to help me walk the short distance. As we walked out the back door and I had to traverse the 3 steps down and then the three steps up into the apartment, I was stumbling, so she put her arm around my waist to steady me.

I felt rather stupid, but also glad that someone was there to look after me. Once inside she went off for a shower and I collapsed on my back onto the bed, but only on my back as my legs and feet dangled over the side of the bed; I was incapable of even getting the rest of myself onto the bed. After maybe 10 minutes she re-entered the room and began to laugh when she saw my state.

"Well, you certainly made a mess of yourself tonight, but you can't sleep like that!" she laughed. "Guess I will have to help you" she added.

Anne walked up to where my bed was and began to take my shoes and socks off. I sort of assumed that she would just lift my legs onto the bed, but instead her hands went for my belt and she undid it, then she unclipped my jeans and began to pull my zipper down.

"Arh, what are you doing Anne?" I stuttered.

"Well you certainly can't sleep like that so I am helping you get changed and ready for bed, silly!" she laughed. "And don't worry, I have three sons and a husband, so I think I am used to seeing drunks and children naked!" she added as she began to pull my jeans down my legs.

I wanted to resist and I wanted to protest, but as I tried to form the words, my mouth became tongue-tied and my arms and legs would not co-operate. Then I wondered just which category she had placed me in; drunks or children. Once she had my jeans off she pulled my T-shirt up and over my head, and then she lifted my legs onto the bed. She straightened me out and then pulled just the sheet up and over me, and then she leaned down and kissed my forehead like a mother would normally kiss her child before leaving the room. I was both glad and disappointed at the same time that she had not done anything else. I was off into the 'land of Nod' very quickly.

Next morning when I awoke she had already left her bed, so I showered and dressed and then went over to the kitchen. As I entered I slowly began to offer my apologies for the previous night, but she quickly dismissed me and said I had nothing to say sorry for, as it was only natural that a young guy like me could not handle his alcohol. Now this 'stung' me a little, and when I protested she just laughed.

"Well young man, if you could handle your grog (alcohol) as well as you say, then you should have been able to get yourself to bed on your own as well!" she smiled at me. "Not only that, but you would also have heard me moaning during the night, and you would have offered to help me with my little problem as well!" she laughed out loud at me.

"I, ummmm, ... I don't understand what you mean Anne" I mumbled back at her in embarrassment.

"Well!" she said with a very red face. "After helping you to undress, I could not sleep. I kept thinking about how hard you were when I took your jeans off. Every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing your hard cock pointing at me, and I could not sleep. I ended up having to masturbate before I could relax enough and be able to sleep!" she coyly replied to me.

Now it was my turn to feel embarrassed and turn a bright shade of red. I could not believe that she had just told me what she had. She was a married woman, and not only that; she was my boss's wife. How could she say things like that? We both stood there for a few minutes, just looking at each other, before we finally turned away from each other and continued about our mutual duties. I got us both a coffee while she finished the food.

The day went ahead and I felt a very deep tension between us both. Every time we had to pass each other or speak, we both looked up, but then just as quickly we both seemed to turn our heads away. Was I dreaming, or was it real; was Anne, a woman of 46 feeling the same sexual tensions as I, and was she also having trouble dealing with our closeness? Here I was, just a young guy of 19, and yet not only was I getting excited at seeing and being near a 'sometimes' naked, but older woman, but she also was feeling the same arousal? I guessed that for me at my age and inexperience it was one thing, but she was a much older, married woman, and not only that, but she had four kids as well. She was even older than my own mother!

Later that day at around 5pm, Barry walked into the pub. I wondered what was wrong, as well as being scared that maybe Anne had said something to him, and that he had come back early to kill me. After waiting a time while he went to the office, and then went out back to speak with Anne, he finally came back into the bar. He sat down on the 'customers' side of the bar and had a very bad look on his face. I finally finished serving the customers, and I knew I had no choice but to approach him.

"Hi Barry, how are you, and how come you are back so soon? I thought you were not due back for a few more days" I sheepishly inquired of him.

"Arrrgh! I am so fucking pissed off with what has happened! I am ready to kill someone!" he blurted out at me.

I stood motionless and felt like I was literally shaking in my boots. I was sure he was about to kill me, but also sure that he was prepared to wait until I finished working. For the next few hours he just sat there, starting at his beer and looking 'pissed off'.

Finally Anne walked out into the bar and she stoped next to him. She bent down and kissed him on the side of the face, and then she said how 'sorry' she was for causing him so much trouble, and she promised that she would never do it again. Once having said that, she walked out the door and left. I now understood what was going on. She had confessed to him about us being naked together, and he was now about to kill me!

"Fucking women! Just when you are finally having some fun, they fuck you up and make you stop!" he blurted out.

"Sorry?" I asked without thinking.

"The bitch, she said she would come back and look after the pub while I had a week of 'fun'! But no, she has to call me after 3 days and say she needs to go home and attend to a few things!" he grumbled. "And I had finally got that young bitch to agree to fuck with me!" he added.

"Ahhhm, ... sorry Barry, I don't understand what you are talking about" I replied as I felt a slight reprieve for my life and balls.

"Anne! She knew I had been wanting to fuck the bitch from down the street, and just when I had her ready to give it to me, she rings and says she needs to go home and I have to come back here!" he exclaimed to me.

"I don't understand Barry, you have a beautiful wife, why are you trying to fuck someone else?" I seriously asked him, forgetting about my worries.

"Yes, of course I do, but she had her fucking periods when I was there, so what is a man to do. And anyway, we have always agreed that we could have a little fun on the side. It's not as though this were the first time!" he gnarled back at me.

"What! Do you mean to say that you and Anne have an 'open' relationship where you both can have sex with others?" I coyly inquired.

"ha ha ha, do you mean you did not know. So hasn't she tried it on with you yet? Shit, she has been saying for ages that she wants to try a young guy for a change. Why did you think I hired you?" He laughed. "She had told me what sort of guy she was looking for, and out here she thought it would be better and safer for her to try!" he added as he laughed at me.

I was flabbergasted. These past few days she had been hoping I would 'take advantage' of her so she could pretend it was me who initiated things. After maybe five minutes of sitting with my mouth wide open and my brain in 'neutral', I finally got the courage to speak.

"Barry, are you saying what I think you are saying? You are saying that you know, and that it is OK for me to fuck your wife?" I asked coyly.

"Cliff, not only is it OK, but I wish you would have given her a good fucking over the last few days while I was away. No wonder she wanted to leave early; she must have given up on you." he laughed at me.

This was all too much for me; I could not comprehend what had just transpired. I sat there with my mouth open, my glass to my lips, and my tongue hanging onto the lip of the glass. Finally Barry laughed out loud and then punched me in the arm.

"Bloody hell, Cliff, you're not a virgin are you? She will be very upset if you are and she missed her chance. That is her second biggest dream!" he laughed.

By my lack of initiative and willingness to reply, even if I had wanted too, Barry was now convinced that I was, and he was in fits of laughter. By now customers from the other end of the bar had heard his laughter and had started wondering what was so funny. I felt like I needed to crawl under a log and die.

"Don't worry mate, you secret is safe with me. Well, at least for another hour or two until Anne gets home and I can phone her!" he laughed once again.

When the pub was closed Barry and I put everything away and went out to the accommodation, but instead of just going to bed, he asked if I would mind chatting with him for a time. Not wanting to upset him, as well as being curious about what he had said earlier, I agreed.

"Cliff, next time Anne is up here, you are welcome; no, not welcome; I want you to fuck her if she wants too. She has said that you are the sort of guy she is wanting to try, and if you don't, you realise that she will either think that you are a virgin, or else that you are gay", so you make the decision. There is no demands or pressures on you, but if she offers, need I say more?" he said.

We talked this over for some time. First I just listened to him explain that they had an 'open' relationship, and then I got braver and asked a few simple questions, before finally getting my courage and asking more personal questions about his, and her, past experiences, and if they told 'everything' to each other. After he reassured me that they just told if they had or not, I then got bolder and asked if he had any 'hints' for me about Anne. After another hour of chatting about her and her likes, etc., we finally called it a night and retired to our separate beds.

After a very restless night, thinking about what Barry had said and thinking back to the sight of Anne's naked body, I finally succumbed to my thoughts and began to play with my cock. It did not take long before I could feel myself ready to explode when I heard Barry's voice pipe up and ask me 'if my actions meant I had agreed to what he had asked'. I could not help myself; as I shot my load up into the air and back down onto my stomach; I laughed and said 'YES', if she'll have me. Five minutes later I was sound asleep and dreaming of Anne's naked body.

The next few days went by without any worries, and by the end of the week Barry and I were not even mentioning Anne, as the business at hand was all we talked about. Things were back to the way when I first came here; we would take turns working, his son would come in on certain days to work, and the two casuals would do their shifts. The good part was that when his son worked, it was usually spread across our days off as well as a few nights 'when needed' that he would do the closing shift. This meant that Barry and I would have a night off, and sometimes we would go to one of the other pubs for a few beers, away from his and my workplace.

It was over the next few weeks, during a couple of these nights, that I found out so much more about Barry and Anne's 'sexual' lifestyle. By the end of the second week since Anne had returned home, that Barry told me that she was coming back the following week, and that this time she would be staying for the 'full' week, and that the other children again would not be accompanying her. I could not believe what I was hearing; I was going to be spending time alone with her again, but this time if she made sexual advances, I had permission to accept them.

When she arrived we exchanged the usual pleasantries, but nothing else seemed to be on her mind. Barry left that afternoon and we went about the daily business just like any other people. By the time we closed she had only spoken to me about work and nothing else. We closed up and had a quick drink and she said she was off to bed. By the time I got to the bedroom she was already half asleep and laying with her back to the door, and I got a clear view of her naked arse and back. As I was about to get under my covers she rolled over and spoke casually.

"Cliff, if your gay it does not matter, I do understand", she said.

"Huh? I'm not gay, what makes you think that Anne?" I replied.

"Well if your not gay then it must be that you think I am too old and ugly for you to bother taking an interest!" she added.

"I don't mean to be rude to you Anne, but this has come about all too sudden for me and I'm having a great deal of trouble trying to figure out what I should do. And you are certainly not 'too ugly' for me. I think you have a great body and it is very sexy, but I, well I'm, what I'm trying to say is," I stuttered.

"If you are trying to tell me it is just that I'm too old for you, then I understand that Cliff" she interrupted me.

"No Anne, you are not too old, but you are old enough to be my mother, but that is not the problem. It is just that I work for Barry and he is your husband, and apart from that, I have never done anything like this before" I said to her.

"Never? Do you mean you have never had sex with an older woman, or just never had sex before?" she laughed.

"Sex, I have never had sex before. Actually yours is the first female body I have ever seen naked" I shyly replied.

Anne began to laugh uncontrollably and I felt my heart drop down to my stomach. She thought I was stupid or even worse. It looked like I had said the wrong thing to her and lost my first chance at losing my virginity.

"Cliff, I am not laughing at you, I am laughing because you have just answered one of my dreams. I have always wanted to have sex with a younger guy like you, but even more so, I have dreamt of breaking in a young virgin. Now get that virgin cock of yours over to me, or do I have to come and get it myself?" she laughed.

I was stunned and could not move for a few moments until she called out and told me Barry would not be happy with me if he knew I refused to help her out. I sheepishly got up and walked over to her and stood beside the bed.

"Don't be shy, get into bed with me. I won't bite, unless you want me to" she grinned.

I lay down on the side of the bed but she patted the vacant spot beside her and told me to move closer. Once beside her she sat up and looked at me slowly from head to toe, and took an extra long look at my crutch area where my cock was starting to push up at the front of my boxers.

"Hmmm, I did not get a really good close up of your cock the last time I was here, so I guess we should start with fixing that right now. With that said she grabbed my boxers and in one quick movement she had them down around my ankles. I felt vulnerable and scared at that moment, but also excited at the prospect of what was going to happen next. I had read a lot of things as well as seen a few porno videos, but I was still scared that I would make a fool of myself, or even worse, disappoint her.

"Well!" she said as she stared at my manhood. "It's not as big as some I have tried, and it certainly isn't as think as Barry's, but I am sure we can get a lot of satisfaction from this mean looking little man" she grinned.

Now I knew I was not overly large, but I knew that at around 6 inches I was certainly not the smallest in the world. Still, her comment about my lack of size did shatter me a little, and instead of it continuing on its previous growth, it now began to reverse and shrink. What was I too do, I wondered. Was this going to be the end of my chance?

"Don't worry Cliff, I will have it back up again soon," she said, as she placed her hand around my cock.

I lay there too scared to do anything. I did not know if I should move, sit up, or even try and touch her as well. She seemed to sense my dilemma and soon she leaned down and kissed my forehead and told me to just stay still and enjoy what she was about to do. I breathed a sigh of relief as her hand slowly began to slide up and down my shaft, and her other hand cupped my balls, and she began to stroke me slightly faster as she lightly squeezed my balls.

"Your balls feel like they are really full and desperate to be emptied," she said, and then her head began moving closer down towards my now throbbing cock.

As she approached her target her tongue came out and touched the 'eye' of my cock, which sent a tingle down my cock and all the way up my spine. She slowly ran her tongue down the length of my shaft and did not stop there, but continued to my ever-tightening ball sack. She opened her mouth wider and took one into her mouth and slowly sucked on it, before releasing it and doing the same to the other one.

With this completed she returned her tongue to my shaft and took the slow journey back along to the tip of my cock. Once there, she kissed the now hard, mushroom shape, and then slowly opened her mouth and placed her moist lips over the head of my cock. I felt I had died and gone to heaven. Never could I have imagined what this would feel like. I had masturbated many times over the years, and thought sex would feel the same way, but I was wrong, and then it happened. Without any warning at all, I erupted and blew my load into her mouth.