Climate Control Ch. 04

Story Info
Volcanoes erupt and Icebergs freeze: the conclusion.
10.2k words
4.21
38.9k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By rhinoman, aka rhinotoons, aka raginrhinotoons, aka raginrhinoman. Check out my other stories under these names.

Part 4 -- Volcanoes and Icebergs

NOTE TO READER - It is important that you read this story in order to understand what is going on.

'I don't have any choice,' Cindy thought. 'I don't remember doing any of this with Jason, but there's no way to deny it. Mitch would never believe me. He'd be devastated.'

"You can't show this to Mitch. How could you?" Cindy asked.

"It's all up to you Cindy. While my brother treats you with kid gloves, like the proper little housewife, I know better."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your body. It was made to fuck," Jason replied.

Cindy winced at his crude language. "Jason, how dare you!"

"You're so hot. Hotter than hot," Jason quickly responded.

Cindy's body reacted to the cues as bolts of energy shot through her pussy, bringing her to the brink of orgasm. "Hmmm..."

He reached over and squeezed her big breasts through her shirt. Cindy moaned, lost in the feelings coursing through her body. Jason leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You're going to let me fuck you all week and when I'm done with you, I promise, you can have the video."

Cindy's eyes remained closed as she listened to his every word. "You're evil, Jason." She replied opening her eyes and looking directly in his. "You have to swear you'll give me the video."

"As long as you do whatever I say with passion, then yes." Jason responded.

Cindy considered her options, which weren't many. Images from the video of Jason's big dick fucking her swirled around in her head. 'I've already had sex with him, so technically I've already cheated on Mitch,' she thought. 'My husband hasn't been able to have sex with me for the past week and a half. A few days with his brother and I can be free.'

"I promise, based on one condition."

"Which is?"

"You have to leave our house immediately after Mitch gets home."

"I'll leave the moment he gets back," Jason nodded in agreement.

Cindy gulped, "Then I'll willingly do whatever you want until then."

Jason's dick started to swell. "You can start by unzipping my pants," He replied with a smile.

Cindy reached over and unbuttoned Jason's jeans. "You're a bastard," she said, pulling his zipper down.

"That's it," he said, stepping out of his jeans. "Ladies first. Take off your top before I take off my boxers."

Cindy blushed as she crossed her arms and lifted her shirt over her head.

"Now the bra." Jason peered into the deep crevice formed by Cindy's push-up bra, pressing her 36D tits together. Cindy clenched her teeth and reached behind to unhook her bra, setting her boobs free.

"Fuckin A, your tits are awesome," Jason said, reaching out to squeeze them. "Now down on your knees."

Jason let go of her boobs as she dropped to the floor. His dick had swelled against the flimsy material of his boxes, making a tent at eye-level in front of Cindy.

She grabbed the sides of his boxers, slowly pulling the down. As much as she hated the idea of cheating on her husband, Cindy realized she didn't have any options. She didn't know how the hell she had ended up doing what she did with Jason. Her mind was completely blank to it. 'I might as well try and enjoy it,' she thought.

As she pulled the band of the boxers over the large lump, Cindy leaned back. Jason's cock sprang up at her, just missing her face. "Oh my, that's big," she said. She reached up and grabbed him with one of her small hands. "And so thick." She looked up, nervously. "Please be gentle?" she asked.

Jason looked down into his sister-in-laws pleading eyes. His cock got harder as she talked about how big he was. 'Gentle?' he chuckled inside. 'I'm going to fuck you so hard and so often over the next five days that Mitch won't be able to feel you when you have sex.'

"Sure, I'll be gentle, Sis. Now suck it!"

Cindy looked at the swollen head, staring her in the face. It looked twice the size of her husband's. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and wrapped her lips around the mushroom head. She ran her tongue around the edge of the head at the top of his shaft."

Jason moaned. "Ohhh , yeah. That's it. Now take a little more in your mouth." He grabbed the back of her hair and slid an inch into her mouth. Cindy started choking, so he pulled out to let her breath and then begin slow movements in and out of her mouth, fucking it like a pussy.

"Yeah, that's good baby, you're hot, soooo hot. I knew you were a natural to suck cock," Jason grinned and thrust further into her mouth. He kept using the key word to help get her ready to fuck.

Cindy winced, she hated his crass language, but her pussy felt so needy. 'What's wrong with me?'

Jason pulled out of her mouth. "Take off your shorts and get on your back. I want to fuck you now!"

Cindy shimmied off her jean shorts and lay back on the carpet like she was told.

Jason stared at the beautiful creature in front of him. "Spread your legs!"

Moving down between her tan, splayed legs, Jason grabbed his penis and rubbed the head up and down her wet pussy. The head of his cock coated itself in her juiced and he pushed the bulbous head inside.

"Ooh!" Cindy squealed.

Jason leaned forward on his elbows to steady himself and grabbed a handful of each of her big breasts. Squeezing them roughly, he thrust his hips forward and slowly entered her pussy, inch by inch. When he felt his balls press up against the crack of her ass, he stopped and let her adjust to his size.

"Soooo big," Cindy cried.

"Bigger than Mitch?"

"Oh my gosh. You're so much bigger. Please... be gentle with me."

Jason pulled back, half his cock expelled from her pussy, and then he thrust back in to his balls. Cindy groaned as he kept it up, moving in and out at a slow methodical pace. He let go of her tits and grabbed her waist. This time he pulled all the way out, so just his head was inside her. Cindy looked up into his eyes questioningly. Jason smiled down at her and thrust into her as hard as he could.

His balls slapped against her ass as she exhaled with a loud grunt.

"Uhh! Shit, Jason!"

Jason got a crazed look in his eyes as Cindy held on to his wrists to stabilize herself. Jason thrust his big cock in and out as fast as he could beating her ass with his balls. Cindy's big breasts moved up and down with each lunge driving into her.

"Uh... uh... uh..." She grunted in quick breaths each time he bottomed out.

Jason felt his balls building up for a big cum shot. He wasn't going to waste it inside her. He wanted to seal the deal that she was subservient to him for the week. As he approached orgasm, Jason pulled out and grabbed his cock. Cindy snapped out of her hypnotic trance and looked up questioningly. In the brief second she looked down at his dick and saw him pulling himself with his hand, her mind connected the dots and her eyes flew open... just in time to see the first white stream of cum jet out of his cock and shoot into her face.

"What?"

Jason grinned at her confused expression as load after load spurt out of his cock and onto her face and chest.

"That's so gross, Jason! What the hell?"

Jason held up his hand, "Not so fast. I call the shots, remember?"

Cindy closed her mouth. "Now go take a shower and get cleaned up to make me dinner."

Cindy wiped cum off her face as she slowly got to her feet. Jason smacked her on the ass as she turned to leave. "And when you come out Cindy, just wear that tiny, white bikini from the video. I laid it out on your bed."

"What?"

"Yep, that's all you get to wear around the house this week. Except when you're not even wearing that," he grinned.

x x x x x

"Please be gentle," Cindy pleaded, with her ass sticking up as she lay pressed face down on the bed.

After dinner, which she had prepared and served Jason in her bikini, he had told her to light a few candles in her bedroom and wait for him, naked on the bed. Cindy did as she was told, with a mixture of feelings of guilt and anticipation. She knew she shouldn't cheat on her husband, and certainly not enjoy it, but having seen and felt Jason's bigger cock, she couldn't help herself. That is where the guilt came in, as she lay on the bed nervous yet excited at the same time.

Jason had just pulled his cock out of her wet pussy and was rubbing the head of his cock across her tiny, pink sphincter. He thrust his index finger into her pussy to get it nice and wet and then pulled it out to rub around her tighter hole. Cindy winced as he slowly pushed his finger into her ass up to the first knuckle.

"Hell, Cindy, by the end of the week this won't hurt a bit." Jason sneered.

"Fuck you!" Jason, "It's not your asshole."

"Now that's funny. Relax or it's really gonna hurt."

Cindy tried to calm herself as the head of Jason's cock pressed into her. "Shit, you're tight, Sis!"

Her sphincter bore down on his shaft as the head of his cock entered her. Jason slapped her on the ass. "I said, relax!"

He grabbed both sides of her butt cheeks and tried prying them apart to get better access. She was too tight. He jabbed two fingers into her cunt and pulled the juices out to coat his cock. Putting them back in her pussy he thrust them in and out to distract her from his cock's intrusion.

"Ohhh, yeah... that feels better," Cindy muffled into the bed covers.

Jason alternated between rubbing her clit and thrusting his fingers into her pussy. His other hand was busy trying to feed his cock into her ass. Then Jason remembered the code words.

"Cindy, did I ever tell you how hot your ass is?"

"Hmmm... ooh, ooh, almost there."

"Your fucking ass is even hotter than those big, hot fucking tits of yours."

"Oh, yes... that's it... almost there. I feel like I'm on fire!"

"You are babe, you're a fucking volcano!"

At the mention of volcano, Cindy erupted in an orgasm. Her juices sprayed out and coated Jason's hand. He pulled his cock out of her ass, thrust it up into her wet pussy, and grabbed each hip so he could begin ramming her hard. "That's it, sis, cum like a volcano!"

"Ahhhh, yes!" Cindy's body shook, racked with another orgasm.

Jason's cock was rock hard at the sight of his brother's wife in the throes of ecstasy. He took advantage of her vulnerable state and pulled out, aimed his cock at her tight ass and pressed into her as fast as he could. His lubed cock entered more easily and he shoved the first four inches in.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Cindy screamed.

Jason didn't let up. He pulled back a few inches and pressed further into her ass. "Get up on your elbows," Jason commanded, "I want to grab those big udders of yours!"

Cindy obeyed and Jason reached around to grab her big orbs. "Oh yeah, I love your big titties!" He massaged them roughly as he thrust balls deep into her ass. "You're gonna be begging me to fuck your hot ass by the end of the week!" Jason exclaimed, tugging on her nipples.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh..." was Cindy's only response as he thrust in and out.

Her tight hole brought on Jason's orgasm much quicker than he was used to. "Okay babe, we're gonna cum together now in one big volcanic eruption!" Jason gave one last thrust as Cindy groaned with a third orgasm. Letting go of her breasts, he pushed her forward until her face lay buried in the covers. He reached up and squeezed her small, butt cheeks as his cock began to go soft and he pulled out of her ass. 'She's an amazing piece of ass,' he thought. 'I'm gonna have to pace myself.'

x x x x x

Jason whistled a melodic tune as he came through the front door. "Honey, I'm home!" he yelled, smiling in reference to his Jack Nicholson quote. He set the packages on the table as Cindy came out from the bedroom, wearing only the white bikini, as instructed.

Jason pulled her in tight, crushing her 36D boobs against his chest. Reaching around, he grabbed a hold of her firm butt cheeks, thrusting his hardening cock against the thin material covering her pussy. 'I've fucked her five times a day for the past two days,' he thought, 'I might have to borrow my brother's Viagra to keep this pace up.' "I got you a few presents," Jason whispered in her ear, as he breathed in her flowery fragrance.

"Really?"

Jason brought one hand up and ran it through her freshly washed, blonde hair. "We're going out to dinner tonight. I thought you might want to wear something besides that bikini."

"Ya think?" Cindy replied.

Jason grabbed the big, bright colored bag off the table. "There're a few things in here."

Cindy's raised one eye with suspicion as she peeked in the bag.

"Go dry your hair and get dressed," Jason said, "And the rule is, you only get to wear what's in the bag, nothing else."

Jason went into his room, stripped off his jeans and underwear and put on a pair of khaki shorts. Tonight he'd be going commando. He reached in the closet and pulled out a short-sleeve, button down, white-linen shirt by Tommy Bahama and slid into a pair of flip-flops. 'Perfect South Florida attire,' he thought as he checked himself out in the mirror. 'We're gonna look awesome together.'

Cindy walked out of her bedroom shaking her head. Her blond hair gently swung back and forth. Jason's eyes widened. Despite fucking this beautiful creature non-stop for the past two days, there was something about a scantily clad woman that was arousing.

"You really expect me to wear this out?" Cindy asked.

Jason stared at her erect nipples, clearly seen through the thin white mini-dress. Cindy's long, tan legs looked even longer with the short hemline that barely covered her ass. He hadn't purchased panties for her, but he had purchased a half-bra that would lift and push her tits together create a great cleavage line and allow for her nipples to be on display.

"I certainly do," Jason replied, flashing his bright white smile. "I'm taking you to a high end steak house... with lots of privacy." True to his word, the steak house had low lighting, long white tablecloths, intimate seating, an ala carte menu with an extensive wine list. By their second glass of Merlot, Jason had already told her numerous times how 'hot' she was. Cindy crossed and uncrossed her legs as her pussy became aroused. As they were working on their appetizer, Jason decided it was time to begin her public humiliation. Despite their brief time together, Jason knew it would take a long time to break his sister-in-law of her prude dress and behavior.

Jason put his hand on Cindy's knee as he leaned over to whisper into her ear. "No resistance baby. I want to feel your hot pussy." He moved his one hand slowly up her golden legs while swirling his red wine in his other hand. Cindy parted her legs slightly. Sitting next to each other in a booth, no one was the wiser to Jason's hand moving between her thighs, to find her aroused clitoris. She was already wet, which made it easier to insert his index finger.

Cindy's eyes glazed over as she moaned, "Hmmmmm."

As the waiter approached she had the presence of mind to pull the tablecloth over her legs and Jason's hand beneath her skirt. He probed deeper with his first finger and then added a second. "It's hot in there," he commented. "Spread her legs more."

Cindy spread them wide and thrust against his hand as he massaged her moist pussy. He brought her to the brink of orgasm several times, but didn't let her cum, just yet. Jason looked up and saw the waiter across the room and that he was headed their way. He vigorously assaulted her clit. Cindy's breathing quickened. Half her breasts were exposed and they were rising and falling as she approached an orgasm. As the waiter stopped at their table, Jason thrust his two fingers in as far as they would go, wiggling them around as he continued massaging her clit with his thumb.

"How is the happy couple?" The waiter asked with a slight Italian accent.

"A little more wine would be great for me," Jason answered, "Honey?" He asked turning towards Cindy, "How about you?"

Jason felt her pussy quiver and tighten around his fingers. As she tried to speak, she orgasmed and flooded his hands with her cum.

Her voice came out husky. "Hmmm... oh, I'm good. Yeah, ahh... um, more wine."

The waiter looked back over to Jason, who winked and then let his eyes drift down to Cindy's lap. The waiter followed his glance, but quickly looked up when it dawned on him what was going on. "Yes, sir... ma'm, more wine, right away."

Jason pulled his hand out, looked around to see that no one was looking their way and reached into Cindy's top, while she sat drained from her orgasm, legs still spread. Her eyes widened as he squeeze and rolled each nipple in between his fingers.

Jason pulled his hands out and admired his handiwork. Cindy's nipples were very erect and poking through the white fabric. "Why don't you head to the bathroom and get cleaned up before we eat," Jason said.

Cindy scooted to the edge of the booth and looked down to adjust her top. "Stop!" Jason said, "Leave it like it is. I like it."

Cindy's face reddened. Her aureoles were almost visible and her dark nipples would be able to be seen by anyone who looked her way. She gave him a dirty look and got up in a huff, stomping across the restaurant, which only made her breasts bounce more.

Jason watched as every male patron seemed to get whiplash looking her way. A few disapproving wives and girlfriends tried to get their significant others attention. Cindy arrived back at the table just as the steaks came out. Jason poured them another glass of wine and they dug into their meal. When they finished, Jason moved to the second part of his plan.

"Time for dessert," he announced.

"None for me," Cindy said, "the steak was plenty."

"No, I mean dessert for me."

Cindy looked up quizzically.

"And more meat for you," Jason smiled.

"What?"

"Get under the table. I want a blowjob."

"No way. You're crazy," Cindy pushed back.

"It's not a request, Cindy. If you refuse then Mitch gets the video."

Cindy looked down at the tablecloth, which reached to the ground. 'No one should be able to see me,' she thought. 'As long as I can slip under, unseen.' Her head swiveled around to see if any of the other patrons were looking. The waiter wasn't around as well. "You're a bastard," she said as she slid off the booth and down under the table.

Jason had already unzipped his pants and his semi-erect cock was hanging off the edge of the seat.

Cindy grabbed Jason's cock and opened her mouth to suck him off. 'The quicker he cums, the quicker I can get out of here,' she thought. She moved one hand down to Jason's balls and fondled them lightly as she jerked his hardening cock in an out of her warm mouth. Jason tried to suppress a smile as he thought about his brother's wife slurping on his big dick while he sipped his wine. He thought about his plans for tomorrow. Only one more day of fun before his brother would return and he wanted to make the most of it. He felt the onset of his orgasm and reached under the table to grab the back of Cindy's head. Thrusting as far as he could he began shooting his load into her moist mouth. Cindy's gagging was muffled from under the table as he pictured her swallowing each spurt.

x x x x x

Jason lay on his back on his brother's bed, looking at his phone. He had fucked Cindy when they got home from dinner and then again when he woke her up in the morning. She didn't hurt any more when he thrust his big cock into her pussy, although she still winced when he fucked her ass. Jason looked up as Cindy walked out of the bathroom. She had finished showering and was still naked as she toweled off. It amused him that she no longer acted embarrassed around him.

"What are you grinning at?" she asked.