Climb on Klymonn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think so, until Annie saw them. She stared, and then threw water on my nightgown."

"Why did she do that?"

"She said she wanted you to see them. Getting me wet would have done that for sure."

My eyes had adjusted to the faint light.

"What would I have seen?"

"Something awful, or Jake - Oh shit. You have to keep our secret, Mr. M.. If Dad ever found out -"

"Don't worry." I patted her knee. "Mums the word. So, Anna wanted me to see this awful, terrible thing. Is that what you want?" Oh, pleeeeese.

"I don't know. Yeah, I mean, I guess so. I want a mature opinion."

"Okay, I'll get the light." I leaned over and turned the switch to the low setting. When I turned back to Janie, she was sitting, top discarded on the floor, hands covering her breasts.

"Now tell me the truth, okay?" She dropped her hands.

I felt my eyes bulge in their sockets and my mouth drop open.

"Oh my God. It's true."

Do you know the flexible tops on baby bottles? The ones shaped like a dome with a nipple at the top? Well, that was what crowned the front of Janie's tits. Huge, extended nipples and, what are they called, areola?

Janie's hands flew back to cover the fat nubbins.

"Oh, please don't cover them up. They're gorgeous!"

"They are? Cause, the way you looked at me, it was like I had the cooties or something."

"No, nothing like that. I've never seen nipples so large and erect before. They're truly amazing. Are they always like that?"

"Most of the time. See, they're real sensitive. I have to wear a plastic shield in my bras or they show through. They blew up real bad when I took my shower. Just them rubbing on Annie's t-shirt kept them from going down."

"Put your mind at ease. There's nothing wrong with your breasts. In fact, their size and shape are perfect." She sat up, thrusting her chest forward. "And those nipples are a crowning touch."

I could almost see them throb with her pulse.

"Annie said you could take over."

"What?"

"You know, pick up where Jake left off."

"I don't think that's a very smart idea."

Janie's shoulders slumped and her head drooped. "I told her you wouldn't want to. You're disgusted with these." She pulled at her nipples. "Ouch!"

"What's wrong?"

"Jake would shove his hand in my bra and pinch them real hard. It was painful, but I never said anything. I was afraid he'd stop, and then what would I do?"

"What would you do about what?"

"Getting experience. You know, so I could be just like the rest of the girls."

"What were you planning? I mean, as the next step with Jake?"

"Well, after my bra, I hoped he'd do something with these." She hefted the two mounds of flesh. "But gentle, you know?" She scooted in my direction until she was next to me.

"Well, maybe I could just -" I reached out a trembling palm and barely touched one extended nipple.

"Ooooh. You're gentler than Jake."

I rotated my flat palm in a circle against the protruding nub.

"Not so hard! I told you they were sensitive! Why don't you try what Anna did?" She scooted up and straddled my thighs. Thank goodness she didn't collide with my erection. The protruding caps were within mouth range. Of course! Anna did it with Tara, my holiday nymph. She must have repeated the procedure with Janie. I ran my tongue up her left one.

"Mmmm, that's nice."

I repeated the oral action on both nipples, alternating between them. To steady both of us, I held the sides of her rib cage, thumbs brushing the bottoms of her breasts. Hormones and saliva were running rampant. I picked up the pace.

Janie's knees were pressing hard against the sides of my legs. "What - what's happening? It feels -"

As I changed the motion of my tongue from a lick to a slurp, Janie pulled back. I slid my hands around to her back, preventing retreat. She leaned away, grabbing at the covers between us for balance. Now I was applying suction, pulling at the tips with my lips.

Janie was rocking her pelvis back and forth against my legs. "Oh, God! Oh, God! It's -" She kept grabbing at the sheets and blankets, pulling them down, exposing more of my chest, then stomach, until my tented skivvies were in plain sight. On her next reach, she took hold of my erection. She didn't react to her accidental find, just kept repeating her hand over hand. Her continual motion motivated me to get more aggressive. I was sucking hard, rubbing my tongue over the throbbing pink lumps of flesh.

"No. No." Her body shook in my hands. "Ahhh." My tongue danced. "Ah. Ahhhhhhh!"

Janie went limp, leaning back, nipples red and moist, larger than before. Both hands were grasping my dick, with no sign she planned to let go. She took a cleansing breath. "What was that?"

"An orgasm, I'd guess."

"Holy shit! Jake never gave me one of those." She looked down at what she held in her hands and let go. "Oh my God. What was I doing?"

"Feeling me up. Didn't you do that with Jake?"

"Yeah, except he kept his pants on." Her head nodded as she took in its length. "Is that normal?"

"Normal for me."

"It's just that, it seems a lot bigger than Jake's." She leaned forward, her warhead nipples aimed at my crotch. "Can I see?"

"Aren't you done?"

"Nope. I'm like really relaxed. Tell you what. We can both drop our drawers, if that'll make you feel better."

"No, that's okay." If I saw her pussy, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Raping the daughter of a good friend wasn't a pleasant thought. My cock wilted a bit.

"Besides, you got me off. Shouldn't I return the favor?" She smiled, and my prick throbbed back to life.

"Okay. Move over so I can -"

She leaped from the bed, tits bouncing on her chest. I lifted my legs and ass, and slid off my jockeys.

"There. Happy?"

She laid down on her stomach, her face mere inches from my dick. It was standing up like a flagpole with a slight bend.

"Wow! Look at it! All the veins and ridges and -" A single finger ran from bottom to just under the head, then back down.

"Quite a hunk of meat, huh?" Anna stood in the doorway wearing a nightshirt, arms folded under her chest.

"You were right. Your dad is so easy to talk to!"

Anna tisked. "Couldn't keep your hands off another one of my friends, hmm?"

"Another?" Janie pulled her finger back from its examination.

"Smells like a set-up to me," I said.

Anna smiled. "So, go ahead, check him out. Didn't you say something about getting his rocks off?"

"Yeah, but like I don't know exactly what to do."

"Jeesh, what did Jake ask you to do?"

"Rub him, I guess."

"Then do the same thing."

It didn't take much rubbing to bring clear fluid to the tip of my erection. As it dribbled down the head onto the shaft and Janie's hand, she squealed. "Wow! I made you cum. Feeling better?"

"Is that what you think cum is?" Anna laughed. "Dad will show you cum, won't you? First, lubricate his penis."

"With what?"

"Your saliva. Where have you been? Just run your tongue up and down, to get it moist."

Janie's face approached carefully, as if my dick was some kind of weapon. My hips came off the mattress when she got to the underside of the head.

'They're real sensitive under the bulb part."

"Now what?"

"Now, stroke it with your hand." Janie sat up and closed her fingers around my erection. "Like this." Anna's hand grasped Janie's. "Don't be afraid. It's a lot less sensitive than those nipples of yours."

The feeling of pleasure was overwhelming. "Uh, I'm getting pretty close here. What will Mom say about semen stains on the sheets, with her out of town and all?"

"Oh yeah. You're right! We need something to catch it."

"Catch what?"

"The jizz, dork! He's gonna' spew all over. Slow down!"

"No! Keep going. Don't leave me like this." My hips bounced on the mattress, to keep the friction consistent. "I've gotta cum."

"You know, I've always wanted to see how spunk tastes," Anna said. She winked at me.

"You've never, you know, like, put one in your mouth?"

Anna smiled. "Nope. Just hand jobs."

"Then I wanna. You've already done a bunch of stuff. It's my turn."

Anna's reply was a whine. "But he's my father."

"Exactly. That's why I should -" Janie opened her mouth and clamped down on the head of my dick.

"Oh, all right, just keep pumping and sucking. Yeah, like that. Now don't spill any."

The words were mumbled. "How much is there gonna -"

I jerked off the bed, throwing the first stream into her mouth."

Janie's hand fell away.

"Keep it up. Milk him for all you can. They love that!"

She resumed the vertical motion.

"And fondle his balls. To get every drop."

Janie's other hand caressed my scrotum, but my balls had already descended.

"Now swallow."

Janie tossed her head back and coughed. "I nearly choked! That stuff is thick!" She wiped a stray drop from the corner of her lip.

Anna patted her on the back, letting her hand rest on Janie's shoulder. "Nice work! I'll have to give your dad a blow job, to even us up."

"Oooh, gross! You'd do that?"

"Why not? You did it to mine."

Janie looked at my wet wiener. Talk of Anna sucking off Bert was enough to stiffen me.

"Although it might be more fun with Jake."

Janie knocked Anna's hand away. "You stay away from him! Do you hear me?"

"Okay, okay. No reason to go ballistic. You up for more?" Anna thumped my penis with her index finger.

"What do you mean?" Janie's eyes moved with the sway of my half hard-on.

"You know. My dad can go down on you." Anna checked out Janie's crotch. "Or maybe you're ready for the whole enchilada."

"No! No way! I promised."

"Promised who?"

"I promised Jake - actually, it's none of your business." Janie stood up, panties discolored with a dark stain in front. "Thanks for the lesson, Mr. M. You were terrific. Really." She had not taken her eyes off my penis, which was hardening. "It's not like the idea of - oh hell!" She ran out of my bedroom.

"Never sucked a cock my eye!"

Anna licked my prick and winked. "Janie is real competitive. It was a cinch." She wiggled out of the room.

I curled up into fetal position and tried to get some rest. What would I make for breakfast?

12