Climbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I _did_ it!"

Her voice echoed in the valley.

"I got _fucked!_"

She whooped loud and threw her fists in the air. Her back muscles pumped up. "_I did it!_"

* * *

She and her boyfriend left one day later.

I only saw her one other time, more than a year later, at Yosemite. It was early morning, and I was exploring the area around the campsites. I followed a path down towards the river, came around a big boulder, and there she was.

She stood hip-deep in the river, naked, surrounded by strongly swirling water. Her hair was longer, down to mid-back, but I recognized the triangular shape of her back. The river flowed so forcefully she had to lean forward against the current to keep from being swept downstream.

"Hey!" I yelled.

She looked at me and her face lit up with recognition. A smile bloomed and she yelled, "Hey!" And she dunked her head completely under the water, her entire self submerged in the roaring cauldron of foam and for a moment I panicked, I thought the river had taken her. But then she burst back up and she lunged towards the bank.

She bounded out of the water and let out a whoop. Her whole naked body was covered with goose bumps. "I can't believe it's you!" she said. She ran towards me and jumped against me and hugged me. Her cold, wet body was a shock. And she laughed and stepped away. "I am here on my honeymoon," she said. "I can't wait to introduce you to my husband. I think you'll like him."

She dried off while I watched awkwardly, and she put on a long shirt. She held my hand and led me back to her campsite.

And she introduced me to her husband. And he was a very nice guy indeed.