Climbing

Story Info
They share a MMF threesome.
1.8k words
3.88
64.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started out long before the sun was up. We planned to hit the summit by mid-day and be back in camp in the early evening. So far things were moving according to plan. The sun had come up about an hour ago and the East Face was warming quickly, which was a very good thing. My hands were having a hard time on the cold rock. The climbing wasn't particularly difficult but I was beginning to feel the altitude as we pushed past 12,000' and onto the ridge. The views are amazing, and quite intimidating. The drop on one side of the ridge is 600' straight down. The other side a massive 2,000' to fall before the couloir starts. The three of us scrambled along the ridge, occasionally using the rope to belay each other across the areas with particularly extreme exposure. I focused on my feet and hand placements and tried not to look down.

Tim and Michael had known each other for years. They had climbed all over and were far more serious about the sport than I. They would spend hours in the climbing gym working on various boulder problems. I was just getting back into climbing after a break for several years for other pursuits and was lacking a belay partner to hold the rope while I climbed. Tim and Michael were gracious enough to let me join them. I never liked climbing in the gym, however and had been pushing to get them outdoors for some time. Both climbers were tall with a wiry athleticism that understated their strength. Both were in great shape. While my rock climbing skills were weaker, I had considerably more mountaineering experience, and was glad to be climbing with the sun shining on my back as we headed for the summit.

We hit the top at 12:30, signed the register and sat eating a little lunch and enjoying the view. It had been a great climb and we were all a little euphoric due to the physical exertion spent getting to the summit and the high altitude. After 45 minutes we began the long decent back down. Although we could see our camp in the valley 5,000' below the summit, it would take nearly 4 hours to get back. There was the ridge, two rappels and a long stretch of broken talus through the couloir that would prove to be much more frustrating than it looked.

By the time we made it back to the valley we were really beat. Our tents were in a picturesque meadow not more than 100 yards from a pristine alpine lake. The air was calm and crisp, the water was like glass and reflected the cirque of the mountain above us. The only ones in the valley were the three of us and the girls. Tim's girlfriend, Andrea, and a friend of hers, Lisa, made the trip and were waiting for our return by the lake. Andrea is a strong climber in her own right but with Lisa there, the two had planned to do some more moderate hiking while we hit the summit.

The five of us hiked up to the lake the day before arriving shortly before nightfall. The hike in was strenuous and Tim, Michael and I had wanted to get some sleep to make our 4:00 am wakeup. Because of our early wakeup the girls slept in Tim's tent while Michael and Tim slept in Michael's. Although the tent can sleep three adequately, I opted to sleep out in the open in the meadow that first night. The sky was clear and the stars were brilliant, even if it was a little cold.

"We made it", Tim said with a big smile on his face as we strolled back into camp. He tossed his daypack on the ground. Andrea came over and gave him a kiss.

"Hungry?" she asked.

Michael had put himself in charge of the food and was already putting together quite a spread. I found a nearby rock and took a seat.

"How come you never cook for Tim and I at home?" Andrea teased. Michael was totally focused and ignored her.

We had a wonderful meal as the sun set behind the mountain. After dinner, I broke out the cognac I had packed in but was totally outdone by the girls. To everyone's surprise, Lisa and Andrea had conspired to bring some pot and passed around a very large joint. We sat there, blissfully high, a little drunk, in an incredible setting watching the stars come out.

"We're going to go crash", Tim broke the silence. "No, we're going to go fuck", Andrea said with a big grin, and with that she grabbed Tim by the hand and pulled him off to the tent.

"Well", I said with a smile unsure what to say to that. Both Michael and Lisa grinned in agreement as we watched them go. I took another hit of the joint. The dynamic was kind of interesting. Lisa is very attractive and very flirtatious. I had met her once before at a party of Tim's. Apparently she and Michael had some history, but I didn't know any of the details. There didn't seem to be any tension, but I knew that they weren't together. The stars were getting brighter as the last of the sunlight vanished far off in the west. I couldn't help but wish that Michael wasn't there, or that he had brought another girl so I could see if anything could happen between Lisa and me. I really didn't feel comfortable pursuing anything with him there.

"Thanks for taking us out here", Lisa said to me as she passed the bottle of cognac to Michael. "It's a beautiful spot". Michael nodded in agreement and took another sip. I asked Lisa about her hike. They had found a number of lakes strung together a few miles up the valley.

"Did you get any swimming in?"

"Of course," Lisa answered Michael's query. Her grin was a little too big.

"What else did you two do out there?"

Clearly Michael knew something was up.

"Well", Lisa laughed and looked away shyly.

"Oh you did!"

Between the alcohol and the pot, my head was spinning a little, but it was apparent something had happened between Andrea and Lisa, and I was very curious to know more.

Apparently so was Michael.

"Let's see, you were both naked after going for a quick swim and Andrea just couldn't help herself and you couldn't say no."

Lisa explained what had happened. And Michael's hypothesis was not far off. After laughing at my confused and shocked expression, the two explained that Andrea is bisexual and that she has had intimate relations with Lisa from time to time.

If I was turned on earlier (and jealous) thinking about Andrea and Tim in seclusion in their tent, I was really turned on now. I had no idea. We laughed some more and watched a few shooting stars go by.

Michael got up and headed off to the wood to go pee.

I looked over at Lisa and she smiled. Maybe it was the pot, or the alcohol, or maybe I was just too worked up thinking about the fun Andrea and Lisa had earlier but I leaned toward her. She met me half way and we kissed. We kissed hard. It didn't just start off slowly, we went right into it. A deep passionate kiss. Her mouth tasted so good. Her lips so soft and strong. Her tongue was delicious. We heard Michael approaching, but it didn't matter, we just kept at it unable to separate ourselves.

"Oh no" Michael exclaimed and then laughed. "I'm gonna get left out. The dreaded 5th wheel!"

Lisa and I parted. She smiled and looked up at him. She glanced back at me and then back to Michael and opened her arms.

"Come here," she said.

Michael got down on his knees to her level and gave her a hug. She smiled at me over his shoulder as she hugged him.

And then she kissed him on the mouth. Hard. I didn't have time to even be surprised by their kiss. What shocked me was her hand which had moved over to my lap and grasped firmly at my crotch. There was no question what she wanted.

I was so turned on. Michael took off her shirt and I undid her pants. She had managed to unbutton my pants with her one hand and she now held my rapidly hardening cock beneath my shorts. Her touch on my skin was delightful. I kissed her sex through her panties as I removed her pants. We managed to have her totally stripped by the time we had staggered to the tent. Michael and I tossed her inside, removed most of our clothes and followed her into our lair.

The three down sleeping bags were spread out over the floor of the tent. Add a few down jackets and the tent was quite luxurious. Lisa lied in the middle on the floor of the tent. Her legs lie slightly apart with my fingers playing with her very wet pussy. In her hand she held Michael's cock and was stroking it, pulling it closer to her lips. I kissed her again before she took it into her mouth. Michael let out a moan in pleasure. With that I went down on Lisa in earnest, kissing the lips of her swollen pussy, sucking firmly on her clit, inserting my tongue deep into her.

I was a little shocked when Michael took down my shorts and started stroking my cock and touching my balls. Lisa watched with rapt attention. Her hand moved down to her sex and she began touching herself as she watched. Michael took me into his mouth. Lisa came over and decided she needed some too. The two took turns passing it back and forth while I basked in the attention.

Everything was a sex induced euphoric blur. I sucked on Lisa's breasts and stroked Michael's cock. It was exciting feeling another guy's erection, and I fed on the aroused look Lisa gave me as I held him in my hand. Lisa took me in her mouth again before getting down on all fours in front of me. Still holding my erection, she guided me inside her from behind. Michael slid down underneath us and his tongue alternated between her clit and my balls as I fucked her from behind. It felt so good. Lisa went crazy with the feeling of my cock filling her up from behind while that tongue daftly moved over her clit. She came with a shudder and scream.

I lost count of her orgasms. Hell, I lost count of my own. We fucked for hours. The three of us lost all inhibition and had a great time. Totally spent, we slept in until it was too hot to stay in the tent any longer. Michael made breakfast, and we all went for a swim in the Lake.