Climbing

Story Info
A girl goes climbing with a new friend.
2.3k words
3.9
41k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday morning, late enough for the sun to be peaking over the ridge into the valley, and we were rock climbing at the summit. He did not work on Monday mornings, and I had avoided morning classes this semester, making our Monday rendezvous was perfect. They had started a month earlier, when I responded to his online advertisement looking for an activity partner. We met for coffee, twice, then breakfast. Finally we had decided that we both wanted to actually be active, and the next week we went bouldering.

I was a novice climber, but my body was strong. I had a lot of upper-body strength for a girl, and impeccable balance that assisted me when the weight of my body was too much to haul up the rock. He, on the other hand, was an expert. I could tell that he had been enjoying this sport since puberty, and had groomed his body into it. He was not tall, perhaps 5'10", but his grace on the rock, and sinewy strength made him appear to tower over me.

We spent the morning hiking to different rock formations. I watched as he danced over the rock, finding imperceptible cracks with his fingertips, clinging to the rock like a spider. After he completed a problem he would help me choose a route more to my ability than the one he had taken, and inevitably, after a few tries and much coaching, I would complete the problem as well. By mid-morning I was feeling exuberant. There was sunshine, a friendly man who is an absolute pleasure to watch in motion, and a series of new achievements. There was not much more that I could imagine wanting, except maybe a shot of wheatgrass.

Around 11 I began to tire, and it must have been obvious, because he asked if I would like to stop and grab some lunch before I had to go to my afternoon classes. I was having such a good time though that I declined. It would not matter if I was exhausted for one day of classes, and I knew the soreness in my body would feel good the next day. He seemed quite pleased by my determination to continue, and a faint smile played around his lips. His fierce blue eyes twinkled just a bit and I could not help but smile back at him. He had a way of making me feel spectacular about myself.

I am certain that he set the next problem up to kick my ass. It was a difficult climb that relied heavily on strength, but also demanded a certain amount of flow, twisting the body around at the peak of a move in order to reach the final handhold. It was much more difficult than the routes I had been attempting, but thanks to my friend's confidence in me, I had a definite belief that it was possible.

My first two attempts were poor, to say the least. I barely got a foot off the ground, and could not figure out where my right hand should even begin. Both times I came off the rock without grace, landing in his waiting arms. He was an excellent spotter, consistently reaching for my hips and guiding my body smoothly to the ground. I had not stumbled once all day. I think that perhaps it was his active spotting that gave me the confidence to try some of the more difficult moves that I had been unsuccessful at before. I always knew he would catch me if I fell.

After I tried twice he gave me a couple of pointers. Pressing his body close to mine he lined his legs up with mine and interlaced our fingers. He stretched his right toe far out to the side, my leg resting on his, and reached our right hands up, leaning the weight of our bodies away from them. I felt myself relax into him, feeling his hand stretch my arm out, feeling weightless as I counterbalanced his strength. He smelled of sweat and sunshine, and that was not at all a bad way for him to smell. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

"That's how it should feel," he told me. I murmured my agreement, and then tried to replicate the sensation on the rock. He was a good teacher. It was much easier than I had thought it would be, and almost felt natural. I heard him cheer me on as I quickly traversed the slight ledge I had found with my extended toe. His breath was excited and his joy at my achievement genuine. He was going to be an excellent climbing partner.

A few moves later I fell back off the rock. The fall was unexpected, and if it were not for his spotting, my position would have landed me on my back. As it was his hands found my back and up righted me, causing my feet to hit the ground first. His hands slid around my body to take some of the shock of the impact, and I felt his fingers brush the underside of my breast. I was certain his touch was accidental, and confident in my certainty when he blushed a bit and apologized for the inappropriate placement of his hands.

"It's okay," I told him, "Better your hands on my body than my body on the ground." We both laughed at this and I decided to attempt the problem once more.

I fell off in the same place, and again his hands wrapped all the way around my body as I fell. This time they covered my breasts, and I was almost certain I felt one pinch at my nipple, but that could have been the impact from falling jostling my breast.

"I'm sorry," he said again, but this time he was still standing behind me, and had only moved his hand to just beneath my breast, not letting me go. I laughed.

"You don't have to be." It's inevitable that two attractive adults are going to eventually dabble in physical flirtation. I was beginning to wonder how far I wanted this to go.

"Don't I?"

"I'm not."

It was all the permission he needed. He spun me around and grabbed my ponytail in his left hand, yanking my head back just enough to put tension in my neck. With his right hand he lifted up my shirt, revealing my breast, and began to knead at it. His blue eyes were staring intently at me, hungry.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this," he breathed, his voice husky, his hand slow and in time with his words, accenting them with sharp pulls and pinches. "Looking at you across the table, listening to you talk. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. All I could think about was touching them, tasting them." With this he put his mouth to my nipple, which was now hard from his teasing, and sucked it between his lips. My neck was beginning to hurt and my body was bending back to compensate, offering him greater access to my breast. I can't say that I liked what he was doing. It was too rough, too fast, but his tongue was talented and I could not help but let out a little moan.

"You like that?" I moaned again. "Tell me that you like it." Another little moan. He pulled sharply on my hair, causing my neck to snap back and me to yelp in pain. "I said tell me that you fucking like it."

"Mmm," I gasped, tears coming to my eyes, "I like it. I like when you suck my nipple."

By now he had freed both of my breasts from my bra and was alternating his attention between the two. Just when one got sore he would switch to the other, giving each enough rest to stimulate blood flow, but not enough to relieve the pain of his touch.

His mouth still on my nipple he ran his right hand down the side of my body to my hip, and pushed me back, hard, into the rock I had been climbing. I felt its grain cutting into my skin. The surface felt incredibly sharp against my exposed back and I briefly wondered how I had not been able to find toeholds on it. His hand did not return to my breast, and his mouth left them as well, seeking out the sensitive hollow of my neck. He was pressing me into the rock with his body weight, and I could feel his cock growing hard against my thigh. I tried not to think about it.

His hands were soft now, quick but fluttery; as he pulled my elastic waistband down to give his fingers unobstructed access to my pussy. It was wet. I did not have to hear his fingers in my juices to know this, but I did hear them squish as they entered me and I felt ashamed. He worked my pussy slow, his thumb outside on my clit. All of the strength and dexterity I had seen him use climbing he was now using inside of me. I felt myself getting hot, flushed. I knew I would not be able to hold out much longer. Just as he pushed me over the edge into a warm, pulsating orgasm, I felt him growl into my neck.

"Yeah, cum for me baby." I was beyond resisting, beyond denying him. Five minutes earlier I would have stopped just because he wanted me to cum. Now I could not hold back. I came, clenching the back of my throat and making a guttural noise as my body collapsed into his hand.

"That's my good little slut. Did you like that baby?" I gave a little whimper, still not returned from my orgasm yet. He gave another sharp tug on my hair, "I said, did you fucking like that?"

"Yes," I stammered, my eyes still closed, "I like cumming for you."

"MMM, good. I like it too. You're going to have to do that for me again. Want to feel how much I like it?" He pressed his now hard cock into my thigh to emphasize his words, "Go ahead, feel it." I timidly reached out and put my hand on his pants, feeling his cock strain against the fabric. He jerked my head back again, this time letting it hit sharply against the rock. A white pain shot through my mind, and I began to cry again. "I said feel it! Not my pants. Now put your hand in there and feel it."

Using both my hands I undid the button of his pants. I was shaking and the process was slow. The thought of him punishing me for my slowness with another blow to the head frightened me, and I cried harder, but he did nothing. Eventually I got the pants undone, and reached my hand into them. His cock was completely hard, and much larger than I had expected. It had enough length for me to put both hands between his balls and swollen tip, and girth to match. I gasped.

"Yeah, you like that baby?"

"It's... it's big..." I stammered. He laughed. He reached his forefinger over to his thumb, which was still on my clit, and gave a sharp pinch. I winced.

"And what do you want me to do with it?"

I knew the answer he was looking for, and not wanting another pinch I gave it to him without resistance, "Fuck me with it."

"Are you sure? It could hurt..."

"Please, fuck me with it."

"Alright." He finally released my hair, but no sooner had I relaxed from the built up tension in my neck than he roughly turned me around and shoved me into the rock. I put my hands up just in time to prevent my face from scraping the granite.

He roughly pulled at my pants until they were around my thighs, and gave my exposed ass a solid, hard smack.

"Beg me."

I couldn't not. I began to beg. "Please, put your cock into me." He smacked me again. "I need your cock in me." Again. "My pussy is so wet." Again. I started to cry. "Please, put it in me." Again. "Fuck me." I expected his hand, but this time I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He entered, just a bit, slowly and gently. He rocked back and forth, only putting the tip in me.

"Is this how you want it?"

I sniffed, snot coming from my nose, tears from my eyes. He pulled my hair again, arching my back but still going slow and just a little bit.

"Like this?"

"No." I sniffed.

"Then how?" He pulled, "Tell me how you want it."

"Harder." I whined. Anything to take my mind off of the pain in my back and neck. "Fuck me harder." And he did. I felt him slide easily into me. Knowing how big he was I knew I must have been very wet. I felt him bottom out well before his balls touched my ass, but he continued to push, causing a sharp pain.

"Harder." As I told him to fuck me harder my breath started to come faster and harder.

"Harder." He was fucking me with a fluid, steady movement, and I found myself grinding back into him, bucking my hips at him.

"Harder." The tears were gone and it was a demanding scream. He laughed and pulled at my hair as we worked our bodies together.

"Harder!" And he did. And I came. I squeezed tightly around his shaft, and he slowed to accommodate my clamping muscle. The slowing of his rhythm must have pushed him over the edge, because just as I finished my orgasm he pulled his cock out of me and began to shoot hot come up my back, into my ponytail. His hand gentle now, he rubbed his cum into my skin, and rested limply against my back. Together we tumbled to the ground, and he laughed as he hit the back of his head against the granite.

Then, for the first time, we gently kissed.