Clinical Situation?

Story Info
One way to start a family.
1.4k words
3.7
101.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

By the third year of my marriage to Donna it wasn't looking like we were ever going to get pregnant.

It sure as hell wasn't from lack of effort, she did the charts, took her temperature, we both read everything we could think of.

Then we would fuck like Minks, sometimes two or three times in an evening. I loved it when she got to the point where all she could do was strain and let out that tiny little yelping noise, sweat pouring off of us so much we had to change the sheets.

I even saved up for a week or so, getting to the point where I damn near couldn't keep my hands out of my pockets. Then the evening meal would get bypassed on the EXACT DAY that she was ready to conceive.

Nothing worked.

Finally we went and had tests done, I expected them to find some kind of female problem with Donna, maybe something they could fix.

Imagine my surprise when the doctor sat us down in his office and explained that I would very likely never father children.

Oh, he had a big long winded name for it, but it boiled down to a case of the Mumps I had as a kid that damn near killed me, I was maybe 12 or so and had ended up in the hospital for over a month.

Long since forgotten, now it came back to haunt.

Donna and I had no shortage of money, my business did very well. So we discussed adoption, we discussed artificial methods we had heard of. Donna was perfectly normal so we had no concerns there about her ending up dropping 6 kids at once like we read about in the news.

I even suggested that we select a partner for her to do the job. Donna gave me an odd look at that idea, but I could see from the expression on her face that it interested her.

Finally after several weeks of talking about it, we decided to try artificial because that would avoid any involvement. It wasn't that I was crazy jealous or anything, I wasn't. But there would be the chance whoever did father a child with her would find out. That could cause problems of course.

Plus how were we supposed to set up what would be a one or two night stand with a stranger? We could of course, but how would we know about important things like family medical history, on and on?

Damn complicated situation, we could see.

So off we went to a clinic that was suggested by our doctor. They had a sperm bank, there were charts and DNA tests and we could pick from physical characteristics.

Much better, I thought.

We even sat and chatted with the physician that would do the "procedure" as he kept calling it. Dr. Burns was a nice looking guy about 45 or so, and seemed very calm and professional.

I went the first time, sat bored out in the waiting room for what seemed like 2 hours, finally Donna came out.

She was quiet on the way home, I managed to pry some of it out of her finally. I had this vision of a test tube, some kind of squirter and that would be it. But she told me that Dr. Burns wanted it to be a natural as possible.

They had her lay back on a table, pulled a screen down to her waist, so she couldn't see what he actually did. First he placed some kind of mild vibrator on her to cause her to "open up and relax", he had said.

Then he told her it would feel a lot like intercourse and to just relax and let it happen. It was supposed to increase the odds of success.

I didn't think much more of it, but I did tease the hell out her that it was only fair that I went somewhere and got a hand job. All that got me was a whop on the arm.

We were pretty happy about the idea of having a little one.

I began to get curious by the 4th visit with no results, noticing each time she came home quiet and seemingly a little flustered.

So we talked some more about the "procedure". She told me that it felt just like having sex in a way.

She was lying back, unable to see past the drape. She would feel the probe insert, then move back and forth as the vibrator caused her to almost orgasm. Then as she did orgasm, the sperm was sprayed into her. A couple of times she said she felt something bump her inner thighs and had asked Dr. Burns. He had told her it was just the equipment and to not be concerned.

I began to get concerned.

I went along on the next visit, Donna went into the back and I was seated in the waiting room again. The receptionist was shuffling papers, then the phone rang. She pushed a button and said something, a male voice answered but I didn't get what he said.

She looked at me and told me they would be finished soon, picked up her purse and left.

I was sitting there all alone.

I thought about it for a few minutes, then mustering my courage, I walked over and opened the door to the rear quietly. There was a short hallway, and a door just down the hall. I walked back, hesitated when I heard voices.

I peeked in the slightly open door, there was Donna's lower body, nude. Her legs were spread completely. I could see the Doctor's hand holding what looked like a small vibrator against her, and she was shiny from some kind of lubricant, her lips gaping open, ready.

Just as I was preparing to sneak back, afraid of being caught, the doctor stepped forward.

I got a shock when I realized he was also nude to the waist! His erection jutted straight out, I watched as he reached out and rolled his foreskin back. He stepped forward and pressed his erection into her and began stroking as I stood there in shock.

I have no idea why I didn't rush into the room and beat him senseless, that one I can't explain.

I just stood there and watched until finally I could see him orgasm. Then he withdrew and stepped back out of view. A moment later he returned and lifted the drape, Donna lay there completely nude with her eyes closed. Her nipples were like bullets, the way she gets right after orgasm. Then she sat up, I saw her look at the doctor, then she looked over at me standing just outside the door.

Her mouth started to open, I just turned and walked back out into the waiting room.

She came out in just a few minutes, looking at me oddly. I didn't say a word, we just went to the car.

We got into the car, I turned to her.

"Your doctor is taking advantage of you."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yes, I wasn't sure the first couple of times, but he got careless."

"Careless?"

"Yes, I don't think a probe has testicles." She looked at me with a frightened look on her face.

Somehow that was funny, I started laughing.

"But you went back anyway?"

"Yes, I want us to have a baby."

"I think we should call the police."

"No need, I won't be to going back."

"Then what do we do next?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I am pregnant!"

I just stared at her, somehow happy and mad at the same time.

I was halfway home before it hit me.

"You are pregnant, that means you..."

"Yes, I knew."

"And you went anyway?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It was good, and he had already...I don't know."

I thought about it a long time, finally managing to just accept.

Little Donnie was born and nice and healthy. The bill from the doctor arrived, I sent it back with a note explaining we would deduct it from any future child support.

Oddly, we never got another bill.

I was watching TV about 2 years later, Donnie playing at my feet, Donna busy in the kitchen. A report came on about the Doctor, even showing him being led off in handcuffs.

I laughed at that, but looking down at the little treasure at my feet?

What the hell. I called out to Donna, she came in to watch, her belly swollen with what I knew was mine.

Yep, what the hell.

Whatever works.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers