Clit Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Theresa, don't be shy. If you're horny...enjoy yourself. Everyone else is!" And as he had basically warned me previously, Janet had in fact removed his stiff hard cock, now fondling it as the two of them sat there. Likewise, she'd removed her blouse completely, giving Brian free access to her boobs as he sat beside her fondling them.

I'd seen Brian naked. I'd never seen him with a full erection. I was now. He had a nice cock, and for the first time ever, I actually found myself a little jealous of the fact that Janet was stroking it, and I wasn't. Even more oddly, he was caressing and playing with her breasts, and not mine.

In defense, I simply laughed, blushing profusely. "I'm not sure I've had quite enough to drink yet to take it to that level," I told them both. "But if my fingers keep scooting off to dance between my legs without my realizing it, you just never know!"

Having said that, Brian and Janet now began fondling one another even more openly, making it difficult for me to keep my eyes focused on the middle of the room, and not on the two of them. In doing that, I also glanced over to where our hostess was sitting. At the moment, she had a rather good looking guy sitting on one side of her, and his date, who I'd seen him come in with earlier on the other. Each of them was fondling her now bare breasts, on the small side as I stated, but having two very hard pink-tipped nipples that stood well out and away from her breasts as she sat there.

"I bet she's interviewing," Brian said leaning over to speak to me whispering. "For the after party later," he added.

I nodded my head in understanding of that, though turning my attention once again back to Janet's hand as she sat there stroking Brian's cock. Seeing seepage of his lubrication suddenly bubble up from the tip, sent a minor jolt of additional arousal coursing through me. It had been too fucking long since I'd had sex with anyone, and my long frustrated drought was starting to have an impact on me. I could feel the juice from my pussy starting to pool between my legs, almost immediately saturating the sheer panties I had on. Much to my own surprise, I threw caution to the wind, bunched up my skirt just high enough to allow myself access to my own pussy. Without revealing myself entirely, I did allow my hand to slip down beneath the waistband of my panties where I quickly dipped a finger inside myself.

"That's better," Brain mused once again. "Nice to see you at least willing to do that."

Once again I ignored his comment before I got too embarrassed to continue, figuring that once I gave myself even a mild little orgasm, it might be enough to satisfy me temporarily at least, and thus quench the fire between my legs. All it did however, was make it worse, especially when the couple I'd seen sitting next to Sam suddenly stood up and removed their clothing. In moments, they too had joined the throng now having a virtual orgy in the middle of the room, and worse, no more than ten feet away from where I was sitting!

And I thought Brian had a fairly decent cock after seeing it hard for the first time. This guy's cock however, was in my mind...a masterpiece! It was like looking at a perfectly molded piece of sculpture. Now I'm not one for being very good with sizing up things, but looking around, he was a damn sight larger than most. Not only was his cock long and rigidly hard, but it had a girth on it that I seriously doubt I could have wrapped my entire hand around very easily. The tip too was amazingly impressive. Like looking at a pointed little mushroom, a wide flange around the head, which I watched as he slid in and out of the blonde's bare pink pussy, seemed to grab at her lips with each and every thrust in and out of her. I found myself sitting there wishing it was my cunt he was sticking that beautiful prick into, and actually found myself panting, groaning and moaning with each thrust. And in addition to that, he had twice looked up towards me, smiling both times, and once even winking at me as though he knew I was damn well thinking that too!

"I need a drink," I announced to Brian and Janet, standing up on wobbly legs as I began making my way around the room towards the bar. I knew if I didn't, I'd find myself naked and laying on the floor next to them hoping for a turn.

I now stood near the bar sipping the drink I'd had the bartender make for me, trying to gather my wits about me. I was soon startled when one of the big strong looking men who I knew must be among Sam's bouncers tapped me on the shoulder and whispered to me.

"Sam would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind joining her on her couch for a moment," he said pleasantly smiling at me.

I immediately glanced over in her direction as she sat there now alone, looking towards me and waving me over. I soon found myself heading her way, curious as to what she wanted, or even expected from me, though I also knew there was no fucking way I was going to be a part of her private performance. Still, I was curious as to what it was that she might want to speak to me about, so headed over, introducing myself, and then being asked to sit down next to her.

"You're new here," she began. "Haven't seen you before. And in case you didn't know, the names Samantha, though all my friends simply call me Sam."

"Theresa," I responded nervously. "And yes I am, I came with my friend Brian, and his girlfriend," I said now pointing them out, almost laughing upon seeing their wide-eyed looks as they sat there looking over at me sitting next to Samantha on her private little couch.

"Oh yes, they were here last week too as I recall. Almost invited them to stay for the after party. He does have a rather impressive, nice looking cock. But I decided against it, only because his girlfriend appeared to be a bit too possessive of him. And one thing I don't enjoy, or need is drama, or jealousy. There's no place for it in my home," she added looking at me thoughtfully. "Anyway, I was wondering."

"About?"

"If you'd be interested in joining me for a bit of fun on the floor hear later, and perhaps afterwards, staying for the party itself."

I had in fact half expected her to ask me that when I sat down, though still surprised when she did.

"As much as your offer really is tempting, I'm afraid I'm just a bit too shy to actually do anything like that, in front of all these people," I told her. "I think for this first time here at least, I'd rather watch. No offense."

"None taken," she said obviously disappointed. "But what about afterwards? Would you at least consider staying, joining a very few selected guests then?"

"I don't know. Let me think about that," I said smiling back, already confident I would decline that invitation as well. Once again she smiled, and once again appeared to be reasonably certain I wouldn't.

"Well if you decide you'd like to, or change your mind about joining me, just let one of the boys in the blue sports coats know. They'll get word to me, and then give you a pass to remain afterwards." Feeling like I had been excused, I stood, though she immediately grabbed, holding my hand. "I do hope you'll at least stay for the party. And in the meantime, enjoy the performance. I think you'll find it...wickedly entertaining."

"I'm sure I will," I responded back to her. "Brian couldn't quit talking about it after he'd seen you last week," I informed her. She then turned looking over in their direction again. She smiled at them and then said something to one of the guys wearing a blue coat before turning back to me as he headed off in their direction.

"Maybe, inviting them to stay afterwards will provide you with some incentive to join us," she told me. "And even if his girlfriend is somewhat possessive of him, it might make for an interesting challenge should the two of them accept my invitation," she grinned. "Anyway...think about it."

"I will," I said standing up, feeling the liquid desire which had by now thoroughly soaked through my panties, half expecting to see a wet spot on the seat as I stood, thankful when I didn't. As a parting gift perhaps, Sam then spread her legs slightly, giving me a quick sneak preview of what would be the coming attraction. Her pussy was indeed bare, thick lipped and swollen, but amazingly, I could see the pinky-sized head of her rather large clit as she briefly spread herself for me.

"Like I said...think about it," she grinned blowing me a kiss as I turned and slowly made my way back around the room towards Brian and Janet, who I noticed then were smiling and nodding their heads at whatever the guy in the Blue coat had just told them. Obviously, they'd accepted his invitation to remain at the party afterwards.

Janet was still fondling Brian's dick as I sat down next to him, though I tried averting my eyes as she continued. "Well, someone obviously impressed our hostess," Brian grinned. "We got invited to stay afterwards," he said holding up what appeared to be a gold colored card with Samantha's name on it. "And Janet here got invited to perform with Sam in the room here in a few...if she's interested that is," he said turning towards her hopefully. "Which I hope she will."

"We'll see," she said still considering it, though it was obvious she had at least agreed to attend the party afterwards. I was interested to see how that might go, almost deciding to join them and stay myself, just in order to witness that.

I now stayed in place, a bit more collected of myself as we continued watching the virtual orgy taking place in front of us, though in anticipation perhaps of time running out, and the main attraction soon to begin, several couples had already climaxed. Including the one couple I'd been intently watching earlier as the guy's gorgeous cock likewise shot a gorgeous load of sweet white cum all over the woman's breasts right in front of me. One by one as they did so, now standing up and moving off to the side, it became evident everyone was anxious to see Sam's star performance of the evening.

It was only moments after that, that the lights suddenly dimmed briefly, coming back up only to dim again. As they did, everyone, whether they'd climaxed or not, headed for the side of the room, clearing out the middle of the floor. This time when the lights dimmed, they went off entirely, throwing the room into total darkness. When they did, I soon heard what sounded like something being lowered from the ceiling above us, curious now as to what that might be. Once it had been, the lights once again came on, revealing what appeared to be a single chair sitting on some sort of slightly raised circular platform, which was slowly, ever so slowly, rotating around.

"That's interesting," I thought, realizing that once she had sat down, everyone would have an equal opportunity to view her as she slowly turned about while sitting in her single chair, and the platform obviously large enough to support anyone else who might be joining her when she did.

A spotlight now appeared at the far end of the room, and looking up as we all did, Samantha stepped into it, now entirely naked. She slowly walked towards center stage, which it now was, as the spotlight followed her, caressing her like warm hands as she almost casually took her seat. It was interesting to see her as she quickly attached a small microphone to her head, speaking clearly and now loud enough for everyone to easily hear her.

"As always, I hope that all of you have had a chance to enjoy yourselves, whether by participating, or just watching. And more importantly, that each and every one of you are as highly aroused as I am just from having enjoyed seeing you all having fun."

There was a brief smattering of quiet conversation in acknowledgement of that as she waited for it to quiet down once again before continuing.

"And now, as you're all very much aware, whether you're here for the first time, or returning. This is where I get to perform for you, and being the exhibitionist that I am, and rather a naughty one at that," she grinned getting a bit of laughter after having said that, "It's now time to show you just how naughty, and horny I really am!" Sam then spoke into her microphone. "Michelle? Would you mind joining me please here on the stage?"

There was sudden movement along one wall as a tall statuesque blonde, also entirely nude made her way over to where Samantha was sitting. They greeted one another briefly with affectionate kisses.

"Michelle here as volunteered and agreed to help me with this first little demonstration. As many of you already know and are aware of, I just happen to have what they call as a larger than normal clitoris." She now openly spread her legs, and then much to my surprise, as she did so, an up close view of that was suddenly displayed on a very large wide-screen TV on the wall just across the way from where everyone was standing. Easy to see, especially with the now focused image of a close up view of Sam's pussy. Her clit was indeed as large, if not larger than when I had first seen it, obviously far more aroused now as she sat there spreading herself open with her hands.

"As you can now all easily see, I do tend to have a rather large clit. But...even as big as it appears now, I am about to show you it can become far larger than this! Michelle? If you would please? Would you mind attaching this to my pussy? And then when I tell you, please give this device about three or four pumps with your hand, and then just hold it there for a moment?"

It was a rather odd looking device. On one end, it had what appeared to look like one of those breathing masks you put over a person's face, though it was made of clear plastic and easy to see through. Attached to it was a rather long likewise clear cylinder tube, a small hose affixed to that, and a squeeze bulb at the end which Michelle now put in place over Sam's pussy.

"What the hell's that?" I asked quietly.

"I think it's called a pussy-pump," Brian explained. "But watch what she does with it."

Sure enough, once she had placed it, Michelle now gave the bulb in her hand three or four good squeezes, after each one, we could all see quite clearly, looking in the giant screen above us as Sam's clit literally seemed to grow and expand. Amazingly, it began to worm it's way out of her pussy, stretching out inside the tube, reaching what appeared to me as spectacular proportions, looking more like a small cock now as opposed to a woman's clit.

"Holy shit," I murmured quietly, but I wasn't the only one making comments about it either as a wave of surprised whispers began to run about the circumference of the room.

"Oh yes, that feels good too," Samantha moaned pleasurably as her clit expanded filling a good deal of the tube, and the close up of which, also showed it actually throbbing as it sat inside there. "Ok honey, hit the release switch, and then when I tell you...pump it up again. Five times this time ok?"

Michelle then did so, and we all watched as Sam's hard thick clit slowly withdrew back down the tube, moments later once again disappearing for the most part anyway, back between her legs. Though I, along with everyone else, could now see the even larger tight little head as it didn't retreat all the way, just sitting there firmly as though waiting to make another reappearance again, which it soon did.

"Now, go ahead honey...pump my pussy again," she told the blonde who's eyes seemed transfixed on Sam's clit as it once again began to lengthen up the tube of the plastic container. If I thought it was big the last time she had done that, it was even bigger now, reaching easily three inches in length up the tube, and then astonishingly, even a bit more, looking more like an actual cock now than it had.

"Two more," she told the woman, looking almost in pain now as she closed her eyes, her clit expanding at least another inch inside the tube. "Ok, release it," she said moaning as she did, seeing her clit even more slowly withdrawn now back down through the tube until it rested, once again sticking a bit further out without tucking itself totally away again like it had. "Thank you Michelle, for participating. Now then...would you like to give it a little suck and a kiss for me before we bring someone else up here?"

"Oh yes!" Michelle enthusiastically stated, immediately leaning forward, her lips quickly kissing, and then wrapping themselves around Samantha's clit, sucking it. Her eyes suddenly widening as she did so, as Sam looked down at the woman kneeling between her legs, smiling at her. "Nicely done Michelle," she said thanking her. "And now...Kevin? Where are you?" she asked.

I was only a little surprised to see the same guy I had seen Sam sitting with earlier and the same one I had watched fucking in front of me, as he walked up now joining her on stage. Though his cock was no longer fully hard, it was still very impressive, even in its flaccid state. He approached and stood waiting for instructions, a curious somewhat nervous look on his face as he did so.

"So Kevin, mind if I ask you a couple of personal questions first before we begin?" He nodded his head in agreement of that, though again looking into the darkness of the room almost a bit shyly upon doing so. Mutual nervous laughter now greeting that. Sam likewise laughed, and then continued. "Good. Now...and please be honest with us here Kevin, have you ever sucked another man's cock?"

His eyes grew wide upon hearing that. "No," he said almost too quickly. "I haven't."

"Uh huh...well, too bad. I rather enjoy seeing that myself, but...just the same, have you any problems licking a woman's pussy? Though I bet I can answer that one for you myself..."

"No, I don't. I mean...I don't have any problems with it, I in fact rather enjoy doing that," he said somewhat proudly of that fact.

"Very good," she now told him. "Because in a few moment's here, I'm going to ask you to do that for me, though I think you'll find it a bit of a different experience for you when you do. So, go ahead and kneel down on that pillow there you'll find beneath my chair. Pull it out and make yourself nice and comfortable. And then after you are, I want you to follow my instructions, and do what I tell you to do, ok?"

"Ok," he grinned placing himself prostrate before her as we all looked up into the big screen watching him as he did.

"Now then Kevin," she smiled spreading her legs open even a bit wider than they had been. "What I want you to do now, is wrap your lips around my clit, suck it a little, but hold it firmly between them, and then slowly move your head backwards as you do. Think you can do that?" she asked. Once again he nodded his head and began doing just that.

Inside the tube, it had in fact been fairly easy to see. Initially, all you could see now of course was the attractive guys head sandwiched between Sam's legs, but as he slowly began pulling back, it became even more and more obvious, that her enormous clit was now literally being pulled from within its protective sheath as he slowly pulled away, taking her clit with him as he did. Several murmurs could now be easily heard as the crowd glanced both directly towards her, as well as up at the giant screen above. Sam's clit slowly emerged, extending forth now without the aid of the pussy-pump, which she'd, used earlier. Merely Kevin's attached lips now seemed to be drawing it upwards and out.

"So...you've never sucked a cock before?" She asked again. He shook his head no without removing his lips. "Well, you are now," she grinned as she turned and winked, smiling into the camera, causing him to inadvertently let go upon hearing that. Expectant of it perhaps, Sam quickly reached down, grasping her hard little clit at the base before it could fully retract. In doing so, she kept it there, now standing alone, looking quite a bit like a small hard little cock as she held it looking at him, smiling, even waggling it a bit as she sat there.