Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"You can't be serious." said Streek.

"Sure I can. It's all in the interest of science. Should be quite entertaining too. Clones versus beasts, a fight to the death. There's something gladiatorial about it. We don't usually have much excitement around here."

"Can we win our freedom?"

LeFors chuckled, "Yeah, right!" Several troopers trained their weapons on them as their hands and feet were unchained.

"Do we get weapons?" asked Maxine.

"No." Then the commander and the troopers drew out of the room. "Good luck clones." They sealed the doors, leaving Maxine and Streek standing there.

Streek looked down at the large blast doors, "Whatever comes through there, we should work tog..." THWACK! Maxine kicked him hard in the head. She pounced on him as he stumbled back and Streek cried out as they fell to the floor. She wrapped her hands around his throat and squeezed. Streek managed to get his leg up to her chest and pushed her off of him. "You fuckin' mad bitch!" he said, getting up and rubbing his neck.

Maxine came at him again with a series of fast punches that he barely managed to block. Streek struck back at her and the two of them were furiously fighting again. Commander LeFors was watching through the window above them. His voice came through the speakers, "Hey, cut that out you two! Save it for the beasts." He turned to his Lieutenant next to him, "Just release them."

The blast doors at the end of the room started lifting up toward the ceiling. Streek and Maxine didn't even notice, they were still intensely striking out at each other. There was a low growl and the four beasts entered the large room. They were quadrupeds around the size of horses, but their body shape resembled a tiger or leopard. Their appearance was more reptilian though, covered in hard, blue and grey scales and with large claws and big mouths full of sharp teeth.

The beasts were hungry, they were in hunting mode and regarded the two clones with their predatory eyes. They all thought the same thing, 'meat.' Streek leapt back as Maxine gave a strong roundhouse kick at his head, "MAX!" he yelled at her, then pointed into the room.

Maxine looked at the four large predators that were stalking toward them, "Drakk!" The lead beast suddenly pounced toward Maxine and she quickly rolled out of the way. Another one came at her, bearing its sharp teeth and she leapt over it, stepping off its scaly back. The third one was in front of her and she gave it a hard kick to the head, but it was unphazed. It swiped out with its long claws, Maxine felt the intense sting as it cut along her chest. Then she leapt back as one of the beasts came at her again, gnashing its' large jaws.

The beasts were fast and agile, Maxine and Streek had to keep moving to avoid being torn apart by their sharp teeth and claws. Maxine lashed out at them when she could, but it seemed to be pointless, she wasn't hurting them at all. She considered their eyes to be a weak point, but it was extremely difficult to get at them without getting her hand bitten off by those sharp teeth. "This is useless!" she called out to Streek. "We need fuckin' weapons." If only she had her shock collar, or her champion ruby.

"I have an idea." called Streek as he leapt out of the way of a pouncing beast. "...Can you keep three of them busy?"

Maxine leapt over another beast that came at her and then swiftly dodged another slashing claw, "I thought that's what I was doing!" Her blood was pumping and she was breathing hard as she continued to move around, dodging the wild beasts. One of them was going for Streek and she gave a hard kick to the side of its' abdomen, she rolled back as it turned and slashed at her, growling loudly.

Then she noticed a shirtless Streek riding on the back of one of the beasts, it was bucking wildly, trying to get him off. He held onto his bright orange shirt that was tightly wrapped around the animals' neck. 'Yeah, that should do it, choke the fuckin' thing to death.' She swiftly leapt out of the way as more sharp teeth came chomping at her head.

Maxine managed to keep the three beasts at bay and avoid being torn apart until the beast Streek was riding was sufficiently starved of oxygen and finally collapsed on the ground dead. Streek got off of it and went around to its' head. He lifted its' jaws and gave a couple of hard kicks to its teeth. A few of the sharp, three-inch-long teeth broke off and he picked them up.

Maxine continued to frantically dodge the barrage of teeth and claws that came at her. She was getting fatigued and out of breath. She hoped she wouldn't have to keep doing this while Streek choked them one by one. Then Streek came over and joined her. One of the beasts pounced at him and he flipped over its' head. "Max! The head!" he called out.

Maxine saw the bloody tooth lodged between its' eyes. She leapt up and came down with a focused kick that drove the tooth down into the beasts' skull. The creature let out a high pitched squeal and then slumped down dead. 'Well, well. Streek's' not completely useless after all.'

They did the same thing with the last two beasts. Streek stabbed the teeth into their heads and Maxine drove them in with a hard kick. Soon they were standing there amongst the four dead animals getting their breath back. The cut across Maxines' chest had stopped bleeding and was rapidly healing itself. Her orange shirt was now torn and bloodstained.

The sound of clapping came out from the speakers, "Well done clones." said LeFors. "...You truly do live up to your legend. That was quite a show, I'm impressed."

Maxine looked over at the shirtless Streek. She could take him out now, while he was exhausted and weakened. Never mind that she was as well. "The show's not over yet."

Streek looked at her incredulously, "Oh come on. Give me a break!"

"Okay, I'll give you several breaks." said Maxine as she came at him with a straight kick. They started fighting again, striking at each other furiously despite being worn out.

"Stop that you two!" said LeFors. "I didn't put you in there to fight each other." He turned to his Lieutenant, "Perhaps this is a good opportunity to test out project Cupid. Can we get it to the testing room quickly?"

"Yes sir, I believe we can."

Maxine continued to attack Streek furiously. She was getting frustrated that she couldn't get the upper hand, but she kept at it. They fought on, punching and kicking and grappling and throwing. They were both slowing down as they got more fatigued and were hurting all over.

Eventually the blast doors at the end of the room started rising again. The two clones stopped and caught their breath, both were wet with perspiration and were bruised and battered. "Oh shit! Is he setting more creatures onto us?" said Streek.

The door raised up to the ceiling, on the other side they saw a large hulking figure. It looked liked some sort of plant creature. It was mostly green, with tentacle like vines coming out from its bulky body. It also had a couple of what looked like large purple closed up flowers on each side of it.

"What the fuck is that thing?" said Streek. "I don't care, let's kill it." said Maxine. They both just stared at it for a little while, then it started to stir. The two flowers opened up in a bright orange bloom, then it made a loud hissing sound. It appeared to be spraying some sort of gas out into the room. Maxine didn't like the look of this one bit, "What the fuck is this LeFors?!"

"We call it Cupid. It was engineered to encourage enemy combatants to stop being ...combative. I'm hoping it will get you two to stop trying to kill each other."

"Are you trying to poison us?" said Streek. "You'll find it quite hard to poison a clone."

"No, it's not poisoning you, but right now you are breathing in millions of microscopic spores that are entering your bloodstream and going to work altering your brain chemistry. It's more like a drug than poison, and I know drugs can affect clones."

"Oh that's it LeFors! I am not going to go easy on you now!" threatened Maxine. The blast door at the end of the room started lowering again. It closed on the plant-like creature and sealed them in again.

Maxine was very angry. That Blue-coat Asshole thinks he can just drug her and stop her from trying to kill Streek? Fuck him! She could feel her heart beating even faster and a strange buzzing feeling within her body.

She suddenly lunged at Streek again and caught him unaware with a strong right hook to his face. A satisfying spray of blood came from his mouth as he reeled and cried out. She followed up straight away with a left straight punch, but Streek managed to get his arm up and block it. She swung her right fist at him again, but he blocked that and then kicked at her chest, knocking her back.

Now her whole body was starting to tingle and the strange sensation was getting stronger. Her heart was beating rapidly and she found herself panting and feeling flushed as her hot blood rushed through her body. Her large breasts were heaving under the tight orange shirt. The 'spores' were definitely having an effect on her. She was fearful of what was happening to her. She bent down and placed her hands on her knees and took deep breaths, trying to keep calm and in control.

Maxine raised her head and looked over at Streek. She could tell they were affecting him as well. He was red faced and breathing heavily. She could see his bare chest rising and falling with each breath. Her eyes lingered on his slender torso, he had a light covering of chest hair and she could make out some muscle tone, had he been working out?

Maxine snapped out of it. Why the hell was she looking at him like that? She didn't even like men, and she really hated that one. The anger she usually felt when she looked at Streek seemed to have faded away. It was the stupid fuckin' spores, she had to fight them. She looked over at Streek again and reminded herself that he had to die, she wanted to kill him more than anything, ...but there was just something so alluring about him.

Her body continued to tingle all over, but now it was strongest in her crotch. She could feel the arousal building in her vagina, it was getting wetter. "Ungh, Dammit!" she said to herself as she struggled to retain control of her body.

She couldn't help running her eyes over Streeks' beautiful, sexy bare chest again. Then she noticed the bulge of his erection at the front of his pants. She involuntarily bit her bottom lip, the sight of it seemed to fill her with wonderful excitement and her wet pussy seemed to throb. She wanted nothing more than for those pants to come off so she could see his fantastic cock.

Cock! The thought of it sent her mind into a spin. Memories came flooding back of the prison on Verona. There were so many cocks there. Her body had been violated by one thick member after another. She had always looked back on that with intense anger and disgust, now the memories were stirring up wild passions within her. For the first time, she wished that she was back there again.

Now there was a nice hard cock right in front of her. Streek moved his hand around and groaned as he rubbed as the bulge in front of his pants. Maxines' vagina was pulsing and tingling and drooling. It was demanding attention. Without thinking about it, her hand slipped down into her pants and her fingers were rubbing forcefully at her labia through the damp panties. It felt really good, Maxine let out a pleasurable moan.

She looked into Streeks' eyes, dark brown eyes that were identical to hers. Her male counterpart had a ravenous look on his red face as he stared back. His mouth seemed to gape and drool as his eyes moved down to her heaving breasts. Maxine found herself being drawn toward him. They were both moving closer, as if caught in each others' gravity. Nothing could keep them apart now, they both felt the deep, overwhelming need to be together.

Their bodies pressed together, and Streeks' lips quickly found hers' and they were kissing wildly and passionately as their hands desperately grabbed at each others flesh. His touch sent electric waves of pleasure through her tingling body and the sensation of his rough, wet tongue rubbing against hers' was incredible. There was a deep insatiable hunger within her for more pleasure, ...for more Streek.

Streek pulled away from her lips and they both gasped for breath. She immediately wanted his hot tongue back inside her. His hands quickly came up and grabbed at her top and then pulled at it, ripping it away from her body. His fingers dug into her grey bra and then she felt the sting as it was also ripped away.

Streeks' hands were immediately on her large bare breasts, squeezing and kneading at the soft flesh, making her hard pink nipples dance around. He was being crude and rough with her ample melons, and she liked it. Maxine let out an excited squeal as he bent down and brought his head to her chest and started eagerly sucking and nibbling at her firm, sensitive nipples.

Her hands rubbed along the skin of his back while his hands and mouth continued to maul at her big boobs. She was loving the stimulation and it fuelled the fires of passion that were burning deep within her, but she wanted more of him. She couldn't stop thinking about his hard cock. She desperately wanted it.

Maxine roughly pushed her male clone away from her, making his sucking mouth slip off her nipple with loud slurp. Streek was caught off guard and cried out in surprise as he stumbled and fell back on top of the large scaly body of one of the beasts.

Maxine was on him in a flash, quickly undoing his pants and pulling them down. She pulled at his briefs and his hard cock sprung out. The fat helmet was engorged and wet with precum. The sight of it sent electric tingles down her spine and made her wet pussy pulse. She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and loved the firm, warm feel of it. She then brought her head down and gave the cock a loving kiss.

Maxine wasted no time plunging her mouth down on the thick member and wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft. Her tongue rubbed around the head. She couldn't get enough of the smell and taste of him, it was driving her wild. Streek moaned loudly as she sucked on his throbbing cock.

The hungry flames in Maxines' wet pussy were roaring again and licking at her tight sheath. She slipped a hand down into her pants and started vigorously rubbing at it. Her wet fingers slid into the soft folds around her clitoris and were rubbing around the small bud. The strong pulses of pleasure emanating from her little hood were almost overwhelming, but still she hungered for more.

She sucked that wonderful cock in deep, loving the feeling of it sliding over her tongue and pressing into the back of her throat. Streek was moaning and groaning as she sucked him off. He ran his fingers through her dark hair as her head bobbed back and forth in front of him.

Then she heard him groan louder as his cock throbbed powerfully. The warm cum flooded out of the cock and filled her mouth. Maxine loved the feeling and the taste. Her tongue lashed at the cockhead as more of the thick fluid spurted out. She drew her head back, withdrawing the cock from her mouth. She sat there with a mouthful of his thick sperm for a moment and then swallowed it all down. She greedily ran her tongue around the cock, getting every last drop of cum.

Her hand was still vigorously rubbing at her hot, wet slit. She needed to have that cock inside her again. She hurriedly pulled her boots off so that she could remove her pants. Then she pulled down her soaking wet panties, revealing her patch of dark pubic hair and her glistening slit.

Streek reached out and grabbed her tits again. He was sitting back on the dead beast and his cock was still hard and poking up from his lap. Maxine moved on top of him, straddling him and lining her cunt up with his engorged member. Streek grabbed his shaft to guide it into her as she grabbed his shoulders. She could feel the blunt head prodding into her tight opening and her excitement grew. She was gasping and shuddering with anticipation at what was about to happen.

Then she couldn't wait any longer. She lowered herself down on him and the cock spread her soft, wet lips apart as it entered her quivering body. The fat cockhead pushed up into her hymen which had regenerated after the last time. She just continued lowering herself down on the thick member and it tore through the thin barrier and speared its way deep inside her body.

Maxine threw her head back and let out a low animalistic groan. She felt the sharp pain as her cherry was popped, but that didn't matter. This was what her body had been crying out for. That amazing cock was buried deep inside her and she could feel it throbbing against the sensitive flesh that hugged it tightly. She looked into Streeks' dark brown eyes again and was filled with primal lust. She leant forward and locked her lips against his and they were passionately kissing once again.

While their rough tongues feverishly explored each others mouths, Maxine could feel the deep muscular contractions in her tight, wet sheath. The sensation fanned the flames of her animalistic lust and drove her on. She tore herself away from Streeks' warm pleasurable mouth. The long sleek muscles of her thighs flexed as she raised herself up and she felt wonderful friction of the cock slipping back in her tight pussy. Then she dropped down and moaned with pleasure as it pushed its' way deep inside her again.

Little darts of pain spurned her on as she rammed her body down on him again and again until they were both groaning loudly. The more primal pleasure she received from the thrusting organ, the more she wanted. The sensual pleasure just kept building and building deep inside her, and soon it was reaching its' peak.

Maxine threw her head back and moaned loudly as a powerful orgasm rocked her body. Her whole vagina wildly spasmed and pulsed around the cock and sent waves of pure bliss right through her. Her juices gushed out from her slit and ran down Streeks hard cock. She moaned uncontrollably and struggled to get her breath back as the powerful climax slowly subsided.

She looked down at Streek, she was red faced and perspiration was pouring off of her. That orgasm was mind-blowing. Straight away she wanted to feel it again. Streek just smiled at her. Then he leant forward and started pushing her off of him. His cock slipped out from her soaking wet cunt and some of her juices spilled out after it. Her pussy felt so empty now, she immediately wanted it back inside her.

Maxine staggered a little as Streek pushed her to the ground, her legs had gone a little weak. She got on her back on the hard ground and spread her legs. She lifted her wet, pink pussy off the ground, presenting it to Streek. She just wanted him to hurry up and enter her again. She didn't have to wait long, as Streek got on top of her and pushed his hard cock into her with one long thrust. Maxine started moaning again as he bobbed his ass up and down, steadily pumping her in the missionary position. Her hot sheath hugged the member tightly and was hungry for each deep thrust.

Her sweaty body was getting bucked with each stroke making her large boobs wildly wobble back and forth. Streek supported his weight on one hand and moved the other over and was groping and squeezing her tits as he continued to pump her. There was a wet slapping sound as their groins continuously slammed together. Streek was breathing harder and started to groan loudly. He stopped thrusting and had his cock wedged in deep. Maxine felt the fat member throbbing wildly inside her and then the warm wetness spread deep within her. Streek continued to groan as he slowly rocked his cock back and forth. He had cum inside her, and Maxine loved the feeling. She just hoped that it didn't mean he was going to stop pumping her.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers