Close Encounter

Story Info
An ET helps mom seduce twins.
12.8k words
4.49
41.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

This was written in response to a request, by one of you, for a certain kind of story. Much of it deals with two of the characters coming to terms with desires and impulses created and/or implanted by a third character--an ET. Not a lot of sex, but a lot of foreplay and teasing, as well as a lengthy set up. Albert, I hope you like it. Comments and votes, of course, always welcome. Signed comments acknowledged. Enjoy. Jb7

Close Encounter: 3F

J. Allen Hynek, a noted Ufologist, devised a sixfold classification for UFO sightings. They are arranged in increasingly high strangeness.

Nocturnal Discs: Lights in the night sky

Daylight Discs: UFOs seen in the daytime, generally having discoidal or oval shapes.

Radar-Visual: UFO reports that seem to have radar confirmation. Though seeming to offer harder evidence of physical reality, the vagaries of radar propagation often make the ascription ambiguous.

Close Encounters of the First Kind: Visual sightings of an unidentified flying object seemingly less than 500 feet away that show an appreciable angular extension and considerable detail.

Close Encounters of the Second Kind: A UFO event in which a physical effect is alleged. This can be interference in the functioning of a vehicle or electronic device; animals reacting; a physiological effect such as paralysis or heat and discomfort in the witness; or some physical trace like impressions in the ground, scorching or effecting vegetation, or a chemical trace.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: UFO encounters in which an animated creature is present. These include humanoids, robots, and human who seemed to be occupants or pilots of a UFO

The UFO researcher Ted Bloecher proposed six subtypes for the close encounters of the third kind in the Hynek's scale:

A: An entity is observed only inside the UFO.

B: An entity is observed inside and outside the UFO.

C: An entity is observed near to a UFO, but not going in or out.

D: An entity is observed. No UFOs are seen by the observer, but UFO activity has been reported in the area at about the same time.

E: An entity is observed, but no UFOs are seen and no UFO activity has been reported in the area at that time.

F: No entity or UFOs are observed, but the subject experiences some kind of "intelligent communication".

Subtypes D, E, and F may be unrelated to the UFO phenomenon.

--------(adapted from Wikipedia)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Classification Committee on Contacts is still investigating whether the event described in the following transcript is an advanced Encounter of the Second Kind or an example of An Encounter of the Third Kind, type F.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The sentience, once known to its family and friends as Y-a-prut, or more simply as Y, drifted lazily through the void we know as Space. A manifestation of pure energy, it needed neither sustenance nor fluid to survive. Whenever it felt its energy levels dwindling, it could simply absorb some of the electromagnetic radiation which flowed from the stars like wine from a bottomless ewer to fill the voids of Space.

Y had been adrift for such a long time it could no longer recall how long ago its home system had been destroyed by the rogue solar flare which had consumed the inner planets of its star system.

Its home had been a small planet, the third (or fourth, if you counted the large rock in orbit between the first and second real planets) orbiting a small to medium sized yellow sun.

He was off his home world, visiting friends on the next outer planet, when he received an alarm call from his forebears that something was happening with their sun. He immediately boarded his ship and took off for home, ignoring the warnings of the interplanetary flight officials at the launch facility

As soon as he was clear of the space dock, he could see the solar flare boiling off the sun and realized there was no way to rescue anyone from his planet. He was nearly home, about a third of a light-minute (11.5 M miles) away, when he saw it happening on his view screen.

It looked like the sun was executing a polo pass. The flare just seemed to come through Space and slap his home planet, not only knocking it completely out of orbit, but also totally incinerating the small planet and all of the life it bore.

What Y had not considered, if he was even thinking at all as he saw his home obliterated, was the ion cloud boiling off the plasma flare. In his shock and grief, he never slowed or veered from his flight path as he watched the tragedy unfold, and plowed into the cloud of charged hydrogen atoms, totally unaware the superheated ions and free electrons were disintegrating his vessel.

It was not until he lost the view on his telemetry screen that he realized what was occurring. A sense of panic began to set in, quickly replaced by rage. Yielding to an instinctive, primal impulse, Y reached to switch on his defensive system, just as the safety by-passes were destroyed by the ion storm, sending a surge of plasma-intensity electrical current through his nervous system.

Expecting to join his family, Y was surprised, when the pain abated, to find himself hurtling through space, disembodied but aware, a tiny speck of ultraviolet energy, bouncing from solid to solid across miles and millennia, resembling nothing so much as a Brownian particle in the soup of dynamic energy filling interstellar space.

With no way to estimate time, he had no idea how long he traveled before he learned to control his direction. Once he had mastered that skill, he decided to try to find his home, or its remnants, and began to search out small yellow suns, as a place to begin his quest, to see if he could find the star which had destroyed his home.

On his journey, he encountered a wide variety of life, some sentient, most not; most corporeal, more than a few, like himself, not; some open and friendly, most, not. One race, in particular, located in the Burkisian System, had a profound effect on him. The System lay a few light-months outside the influence of the Singularity comprising the mammoth black hole at the center of the galaxy.

Suffice it to say that, from that troubled race, he learned to communicate with, and control, inhabitants of the corporeal realm. He stayed with them for several trips around their star before setting off once again on the search for his home. Catching a ride on a high powered photon, he skirted the Singularity and became aware of a number of small to medium yellow stars scattered across what the Burkisians termed the Dracon sector of the galaxy. One, toward the far, outer edge, appeared to be promising.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Eighteen year old Albert Goode (pronounced Good-ee) sat on the last seat in the back of the school bus, dealing with the not very original thought that life wasn't fair. That morning, Kelly Davis, a seventeen year old junior, had asked him to take her to the Junior Prom tomorrow night. Yeah, she was so skinny she needed stones in her pockets if there was a strong breeze, to keep from being blown away, and if she was standing sideways you could barely see her, but she had hinted that there would be no limits after the dance. The problem was he didn't have a car, and she didn't drive.

He'd had a car, or at least access to one, before his dad had died two years ago. But with the lousy medical insurance they'd had, his mother had had to sell almost everything they had to cover the medical and funeral expenses. And with her job, the only house they could afford was the share cropper's house on his uncle's farm, causing him and his sister to change schools.

He glanced across the bus at his twin, Anni. Like him, she was sitting with her back to the window, her foot on the seat, supporting a book. He shook his head and reached out with his foot and knocked hers off the seat. When she looked up with an angry frown, he just shook his head, and said, "You were flashing me."

She put her foot back up, and pushed her skirt down between her legs. "So? It's not like you haven't seen my underwear before, on or off me."

"Yeah, but the, uh, the part that covers your, uh, um, lady bits, uh, wasn't covering them very well."

"And you don't like looking at...uh, lady bits, huh." she commented, laughing.

"No, I mean, yes, I do, but you're my sister, and I shouldn't be looking at yours."

"Doesn't stop you at home, trying to look down me and Mom's blouses, or trying to peek at us in the shower."

"I...I..I don't either," he said, blushing bright red.

She smiled, knowing he actually did try to avoid doing the things she had accused him of, wondering how she had gotten such a straight-laced brother when she was constantly pre-occupied with sex lately. If her mother hadn't reined her in, she would have run around inside the house, and out (given her druthers), in her underwear or less, just to tease him.

She knew he masturbated; she could hear him at night, but when asked directly, he'd either deny it outright, or change the topic. She had confessed to him once, recently, that hearing him at night often helped her reach her own climax; God, he had turned as red as a beet when she told him that.

She slid down slightly in her seat and surreptitiously pulled her skirt up, hoping she had revealed her panties again. His glance and turning to look away told her she had been successful. His blush and tightening of his jaw when she laughed confirmed her success and elicited another audible chuckle,

"Here's your driveway," the bus driver called, interrupting her game of show and tease.

"Aww, Ms Barrett, can't you take us to the door. It's gotta be another half mile..." came the familiar plaint from Albert.

She sighed heavily and started her usual answer, "You know I can't pull into a driveway that long..."

"Unless there's a turnaround." Anni finished for her. "He knows, Ms Barrett; Bert's just pulling your chain. Thank you. See you Monday," the blue-eyed brunette said as she got off the bus.

As he approached the exit, Bert flashed the driver a warm smile and said, "Thanks, Ms Barrett. Have a good weekend."

In spite of herself, the buxom driver smiled back, thinking, "Sonny, if your sister wasn't on this bus, I'd yank something of yours." Immediately she chastised herself, "Edie Barrett, behave yourself. He may be old enough, but he's still a student," as she put the bus in gear and headed for the bus garage.

In the exchange, no one noticed the slightly purplish light which seemed to bounce off the bus into the oak tree which marked the driveway. On Y's trip from the Burkis System, where he had learned how to enter and control a humanoid body, he had encountered a veritable river of electromagnetic radiation in the form of radio and TV signals, all streaming from a small planet revolving around a smallish yellow sun. He had absorbed and studied the information, and was familiar with the major languages of the planet, on which he had recently landed.

He had chosen to land in the area which had, roughly, the same coordinates as his family's home on his own planet. He recognized that he was on one of the larger land masses, slightly North and East of its center.

He was surprised at the similarity. It was pleasantly warm, and mildly humid, with a steady breeze. The surrounding land was rolling and appeared to covered by a new crop of some grass related plant. If Y had had eyes to close, he could have imagined he had found home.

Anni waited for her brother to get off the bus so they could walk together up the nearly quarter mile long lane which led to their house. "Something wrong, Bert? You were quiet almost all the way home. Some one, or something buggin' you?"

"No...yeah...not rea...Kelly Davis asked me to take her to her prom tomorrow night. And I had to say no, damn it. I don't have a car, and she can't drive...Fuck!"

"I'm sorry, Bro, but at least you got asked. More'n I can say," she laughed, bumping his arm with her shoulder.

"Just further proof that the guys at school are just a bunch of dumbasses. At Horner (their previous high school) you would have been the first girl asked. Shit, if you weren't my sister..." he stopped, blushing.

"What, Bert? What if I wasn't your sister? C'mon, tell me," she wheedled; "It's just us here. I won't tell anyone, and I won't hold it against you, I promise. C'mon, tell me, please."

Bert looked at her, shaking his head, and kept walking, stomping up the lane as if he was carrying a heavy load. "I... I..." He stopped and turned to face her. She caught her breath, looking at her brother. Their coloring, inherited from their mother, was similar, dark hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, normally. At the moment, the six-foot teenager's was bright red with embarrassment.

"If you ever tell anybody, I'll say it's a lie, but, if you weren't my sister, I'd ask you to be my girlfriend," and with that, he turned and started to run toward the house.

Gobsmacked, Anni stood still, watching him run away. Y took the opportunity to drop into one of the deep wrinkles in her backpack, to think about what he had heard.

Sister--close female relation of the same generation, born of the same pair of parents; variants: half-sister - one parent in common; step sister - acquired by marriage between parent and other adult with female offspring male equivalents: brother, half brother, step brother

Girlfriend--female with whom male can expect to engage in sexual activities ranging from hand holding to variants of reproductive sex.

Question—why does being sister preclude being girlfriend? Must investigate.

Since the male sibling seemed to have the biggest problem with sister vs girlfriend status (based on what Y had observed in the bus), Y carefully insinuated himself into the teenager's mind and began to look for clues as to why the two statuses seemed to be mutually exclusive.

Scanning the teen's education engrammes, he found only a brief discussion on the genetic problems which 'might' be the result of 'extensive' inbreeding from an early high school science class. Y quickly dismissed this as the cause for the attitude since not everyone had to study that course, and it seemed the prejudice predated that exposure.

The sentience looked back a couple of years, to the immediately prepubescent period. Here he discovered a lot of teasing about what his friends would do if Anni was their sister, and questions about whether or not he had 'fucked' her (an obscene colloquialism for engaging in sexual intercourse, his language banks translated for him). This question usually elicited feelings of anger, jealousy, arousal and shame.

The shame seemed to be tied to all things associated with any interest in the feminine body, and stemmed to an incident when he had walked in on his mother while she was changing her clothes. As soon as he had seen her in her underwear, stunned, he had frozen in place. His mother had looked up and seen him at that instant, and, surprised, mistakenly thought he had been there for some time.

Embarrassed, she had given him a gentle but strict talking to about how it wasn't proper for him to be peeking at women and girls, especially her and his sister, while they dressed or bathed, a talk which was repeated more forcefully by his father. Feeling ashamed, he had not tried to explain or defend himself.

The sense of shame was compounded by an incident a few years earlier when he had walked in on his parents while they were still in bed. Since they were covered, Bert had not seen anything, but their reactions were enough to frighten the six year-old.

The next summer, when his family was visiting his Uncle's farm, he and a year-older cousin were discovered by the uncle, in the barn, engaged in the activity humorously described by older children as 'playing doctor.' With a shout and a swat to Bert's bare ass, the uncle ended the cousins' game of show and tell. Later, when the adults thought the kids were asleep, he heard them discussing and laughing about it. That was the first time he heard the word incest. .

The sentience, figuratively, blinked. In spite of his exposure to several years of TV and radio broadcasts, he was unfamiliar with the term. Searching his mental data banks, the only references he found were in a legal context, indicating the word referred to an illegal activity, but there had never been any explanatory information.

He examined the word itself, conjecturing about what it meant, but not why it was wrong: in - cest—the negative connotation began with the first syllable, the negative 'in', and proceeded with the second syllable, the extended sibilance of the 'c' and 's', reminiscent of the sound of the hated snake, followed by the hard stop of the 't', as if the speaker were attempting to spit out a putrid taste.

However, in Albert's cerebral library, it lay in close proximity to the word *fuck*, as well as many others which the sentience had learned on his journey, from the TV and radio signals, were considered as obscene. From this, he inferred that incest was used to refer to the act of sexual intercourse between family members not legally married to each other, and judged to be taboo and illegal.

This puzzled the traveler. On his world, it was the role of mothers and unwed sisters to properly school the young males approaching maturity in the proper techniques and methods of pleasing their mates to ensure a happy home life and healthy offspring.

In a like manner, it was the duty of the male side of the family to instruct the younger females as they neared the age of child bearing. The occasional rare progeny of such unions were welcomed as blessings upon the family.

Y decided to wait and watch, to see if he could garner more information about the ban, and to see if he could determine the nature of the relationships in the small family.

Albert had a three-stride head start before Anni was able to get her feet to move after his declaration. She took off after him and caught up to him just as he started up the steps to the porch. She ran up the steps beside him, purposely bumping his arm with her shoulder whenever she could.

He reached up, found the key on the lintel, and, In spite of his sister's interference, he was able to get the door unlocked. When they got inside, she moved to stand in front of him, blocking his way. "I'd have said yes," she stated and turned and ran upstairs to her room, leaving her brother as stunned as she had been.

If Y had had a head, he'd have been shaking it. "So much wasted sexual energy. Must find a way to help this sibling pair release it and enjoy this period of youthful excitability. He considered the situation an example of racial immaturity and resolved to find a way to elevate this pair, if not the family, to what he deemed a more mature and accepting level.

Based on Anni's statement, he regarded her already as more mature and accepting of the possibility of mating with her brother, provided there were no offspring. He would have to find a way to convince the male.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers