Close Quarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Cynthia fell the shivers of exhilaration travel through her body. Her philosophizing was quickly receding into the back of her mind as heat built up between her legs. She had both her arms just beyond David's head, and she used them to rock back and forth, grinding herself into David's tongue. Damn, did it feel good!

David watched her breasts swing as she rocked over him. He saw her face relax, and he knew that she had totally surrendered herself to him and to their friends. He slid he hands down her back and cupped her ass in his hands. He saw her arch her back, her tits jutting out even more.

"You feel so good, David. Please don't stop."

David had no intention of stopping. He had been concentrating on her lower pussy lips to stretch out Cynthia's ascent to orgasm, but he now moved higher and licked full around her protruding clitoris. As he heard Cynthia's moan, he started working his fingers along the crevice of her ass. Cynthia was increasing the pressure each time she rocked back into his face, and he flattened his tongue against her nub, never letting up.

Cynthia felt the fire spreading through her hips, and she reached the point of no return. At some level, she knew that she looked like a helpless bitch in heat, but she no longer cared. She felt the need in her nipples, and she brought one hand up to furiously twist and pull, starting another path of pleasure to her searing pussy.

David saw her hand, and he knew Cynthia's need. Several years of marriage had taught him much about her, and he drew his tongue back, letting Cynthia's pussy grind directly into his chin. Most times, this would be too much stimulation, but once in a while Cynthia reached a white-hot point where she needed it hard and fast.

"Yes, baby, yes," Cynthia whispered as she ground her hips back and forth over his face. She felt his fingers caress her ass, felt herself attack her nipple, and felt the hot grinding on her sex. She felt the edge come near and she greedily pushed herself over it. From deep within her an involuntary moan built up into a hoarse cry.

"Ohhhhh—aahhhhhhhhh!" Cynthia exclaimed as she threw her head back and dropped her weight on David's chin, squeezing the maximum intensity from the spasms in her pussy. Each one sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her. As the spasms subsided, she dropped her head down, almost too exhausted to support herself. David brought his hands up to support her shoulders, and she slumped into them, whimpering.

Cynthia stayed like that for a while as she slowly returned to earth. David watched her eyes slowly gain focus again, and then lock on his. Her eyes testified to the ecstasy she had experienced. He saw no self-consciousness or concern as she smiled down at him.

"You took me to another universe, David. Thank you. I love you."

"Any time, honey," David replied, as he helped her rise up again. David sat back against the headboard and helped Cynthia recline between his legs. They both luxuriated in the afterglow of powerful orgasms, and they both anticipated some hot action on the bed next to them. Not disappointing, Steve turned Sharon's head back to give her a long kiss.

Steve brought his hand under the sheet, obviously pinching and rubbing Sharon's nipples. David swallowed hard—he was already getting turned on. His excitement level rose as he heard Sharon's moans, and Steve pulled back the sheet to expose her breasts to his gaze. Somewhere in the night, she had lost the tank top. David hungrily devoured the sight, and he was a little relieved that Cynthia could not see him stare. Sharon's eyes flickered over his. He saw in her glance some of the same nervousness that he and Cynthia had felt, but also the reflected heat from their lovemaking. Sharon was not going to last long.

Steve pulled Sharon onto her back and dropped his lips to her chest. David watched, fascinated, as Steve caught Sharon's nipples lightly in his teeth and pulled upward, causing them to elongate and snap back, only to be stimulated again. Sharon was clearly loosing control of herself as she began humping her hips. Steve moved his knee between her legs and she immediately started grinding her pussy against his thigh. A long moan escaped her lips.

"B-b-baby, y-you feel good," Sharon mumbled. David saw Steve's grin of satisfaction—any sense of pride, modesty, or decency in Sharon was subsumed by passion. Sharon was moaning continually now, her body covered with a sheen that testified to her molten state.

With his conquest complete, Steve moved to give his wife some relief. He trailed his tongue down her abdomen toward her writhing pussy. Just before reaching it, he pulled back, dropped his head, and licked long and deep from one end to the other. Sharon nearly screamed with the intensity of the contact. David could see that Steve wasn't going to tease her with his tongue. Steve kept it flattened on her clit as he humped her with his mouth—cupping her ass in his hands and pulling her pussy into his face. From Sharon's look of abandon, this was exactly what she needed. Her fingers had moved to her nipples and were busy repeating the workout that Steve had given them. David couldn't believe how hard she was pulling and twisting herself. He knew that most women liked their nipples worked harder when they were really turned on, and judging from Sharon's attack, she was one turned-on bitch.

Steve kept up the pressure on her clit, and took her rapidly to the brink. Finally, when she approached the edge, he reduced the pressure and let her teeter for a few seconds, to build up the anticipation of the fall. Sharon's moans changed pitch to a suggestion of impending insanity, so Steve relented and gave her the final push. She hesitated a second, and then plummeted into the dark depths of release.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, aahh, aahh!" she moaned, over and over.

David drank in every detail of her explosive orgasm. Her eyes squeezed shut, her fingers pulled her nipples taut, and her hips lifted off the bed, alternately pushing at Steve's lips and seeking to escape. He could see the spasms ripple through her body.

Slowly, the aftershocks lessened in frequency and her hips came to rest on the sheets. Sharon's eyes fluttered open and began to focus, but her fingers stayed locked on her nipples. Steve lessened the pressure on her pussy and then slowly pulled away. With her heightened sensitivity, Sharon squirmed and giggled at this loss of contact. She squeezed her legs together, as if trying to hold in the intense pleasure that she had experienced. After a minute or so, her eyes opened fully, and David could see consciousness take hold again. Sharon raised her head and expressed her thanks with a look deep into Steve's eyes.

Steve raised up on his knees and looked down at the ravished bitch that used to be his wife. David could see Steve's engorged cock, and he knew that Steve needed no preliminaries. Steve had now watched three explosive orgasms, and he must be about to burst himself.

Sharon sensed the same thing, because she rolled over and rose up on her hands and knees. David watched her breasts swing as she arched her back and presented her pussy to Steve's hungry gaze. He immediately responded and positioned his cock to slide into her. As he started forward, Sharon rammed back until her ass was pressed deep into his hips.

"Give it to me baby—hard!" Sharon urged, and she dropped her head and anchored her arms. Steve grabbed her waist and began working her pussy back and forth over his cock. His gaze was fixed on her smooth ass cheeks as they alternately exposed and covered his rod.

Sharon's previous orgasm had apparently not worn her out as she hungrily twisted and turned into Steve's rigid cock. David could feel his cock pressing into Cynthia's back as he watched Sharon thoroughly enjoying herself. David heard a sigh from close by. With a start, he realized that he was absently rubbing the bottom of Cynthia's breasts. As he looked down, he saw that Cynthia had worked a hand under the sheet and was lightly rubbing between her legs. His cock hardened considerably at the sight, and he felt Cynthia shift to let it spring upward. David raised his hands to cup her breasts, and he felt Cynthia slowly twist her body, grinding back against his cock. Whether she was doing it for his benefit or as a response to her masturbation, David didn't care. He was just thrilled that she was as turned-on as he was.

David watched the scene beside him like a kid in a candy store. He alternated between Sharon's face, lost in passion; her magnificent breasts, swaying back and forth with hardened nipples; and her smooth ass, pushing back into Steve's hips. He couldn't believe that he had spent years sneaking glances at Sharon's tits or ass under a swimsuit or tight outfit, and now he could drink in everything he had fantasized about, up close and hot.

Sharon's tits began bouncing as Steve drove into her harder. Steve was rapidly approaching the release he had been needing for the last hour.

"I don't think I can hold back this time," he muttered.

"Baby, it's all right. Just give it to me," Sharon responded.

With that permission, Steve started slapping into her. Sharon had a look of satisfaction at giving her lover what he needed most. She arched her back and pushed harder into his thrusts.

Steve's ragged breaths turned into hoarse moans as he worked his way to the cliff edge.

"Oh god, Unhhhhh!" he exclaimed as he pulled Sharon's pussy deep around his rod and exploded into her. His body remained rigid as David and Cynthia watched his abdomen twitch with each spasm.

David was so intent on the sight that he was unconsciously squeezing Cynthia's nipples in time to the action. Steve dropped down and leaned forward to meet Sharon's upturned mouth in a hot kiss of thanks. Sharon's kiss lingered, and David guessed that she wasn't quite through with Steve yet. Nor was he disappointed as Sharon pulled away from Steve's dripping cock, turned over, and spread her legs under him, reaching up to tug him down to her.

David knew that he couldn't take another session like that as a spectator. Cynthia's self-pleasure wasn't helping his peace of mind either.

"Honey, let's make love," he whispered into her ear.

"Oh god, yes," was the reply, and he felt her shifting immediately.

David worked from behind Cynthia and lowered her back onto the bed, enjoying the sight of her hand still working between her legs. He moved over her as she raised her legs and grabbed his cock, guiding it inside her hot passage. They locked lips in a passionate kiss as they heard the kisses and moans beside them. David then raised up and gazed into Cynthia's eyes as he slowly slid in and out of her. She looked supremely loving and happy.

Both Cynthia and David felt good to have achieved the other's complete trust and release. It took a lot to breach the calm self-control that each of them possessed. At the same time, they had shared some of their most intimate acts with their two friends, and they knew that the friendship had been deepened.

David's eyes never left Cynthia's as they both worked to another orgasm. He quickened his pace and was rewarded by Cynthia pulling her legs back further, giving him deeper penetration. Cynthia knitted her brow in concentration when she started twisting her nipples again, and he pushed forward to grind against her clit. Cynthia moaned as she arched her back, and she looked deep into his eyes as she suddenly went over the edge again. David's orgasm was building fast, and the sight of his beautiful wife writhing under him combined with all the emotion of the morning brought it to a peak. He pushed deep into her and held tight as waves of pleasure washed through him.

After the last wave had broken, David lowered himself to Cynthia and kissed her deeply. They lied there for a while, too drained to even notice how there friends were doing. When David recovered enough to look, he saw that Steve and Sharon were in the same afterglow as he and Cynthia.

"First dibs on the shower!" called Steve after a long rest period. He and Sharon got up and padded toward the bathroom.

"As long as we get it next time!" replied Cynthia.

Sharon winked and closed the door.

*

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

Note: This story is a revision of my story originally submitted to the alt.sex.stories.moderated newsgroup under the name "Antonio." It now has a sequel if you are interested—see below.