Close Quarters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for being there for us," she said to her friends. "It was intense."

"Oh, God, Cynthia, you can't imagine," Sharon gushed. "I'm still trembling."

"We'll get off on that image for years to come," Steven added.

"Just like we'll do for your little show," David said.

"Yeah, I could feel David's eyes all over you, Sharon," Cynthia snickered.

"I was appreciating the artistry of the genuine love between our friends," David said airily.

"So Sharon was simply the subject of that artistry, huh?"

"Exactly. Of course it didn't hurt that she's totally hot, either."

"Of course, dear." They all laughed. "Now, myartiste, why don't you get me to bed so we can dream up some more trouble tomorrow morning."

"Good plan!"

The two couples found their sheets and turned out the lights. Each heard the soft smacks of kisses from the other couple snuggling together, and then things got quiet. The night passed restfully, each couple sated from lovemaking.

Morning broke, and gentle rustlings announced that everyone was awake.

"Good morning, everybody," Cynthia said. "I've got an idea for this morning, if you would like to hear it."

"Love to," Sharon answered.

"All that activity last night has got me hungry this morning. How about we quickly clean up, and then find a light breakfast? We can then come back and play a little more before we go."

"Great idea, Cathy! I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm hungry too. Plus, I've got an idea for our play date that I'd like to tell you about."

"Uh, oh, watch out David!" Steven said. "I get worried when Sharon has herideas." They laughed, and then each couple quickly jumped in the shower and cleaned up. The two ladies put their hair in ponytails, and donned complementing sundresses.

"You two look very sharp together. A little advanced planning?" David asked.

"Never hurts," Sharon answered. "Speaking of planning, why don't you two go down to the concierge and find us a good place to eat breakfast while Cynthia and I finish up? Join me on the balcony, Cynthia?"

"Of course, Sharon. Now, shoo, David," Cynthia said as she propelled him to the door.

"I guess we shouldn't complain at what they're planning," Steven remarked as they waited for the elevator.

"Yeah, Cynthia loves mystery. It does give us something to look forward to."

They discussed breakfast with the concierge, and she got them a table at a nearby spot. "Outdoors, shade, nice view. Should be fun," she told them.

They took a seat for a minute, then they saw the elevator open and Cynthia and Sharon walk out, holding hands. Several eyes followed them as they walked across the lobby. Besides their obvious physical appeal, they radiated a connection that seized the attention of everyone around.

Just before joining their husbands, Sharon pulled Cynthia into a tight embrace, whispering something into her ear. Cynthia nodded and squeezed harder, before releasing her to Steven.

David saw the moisture rimming Cynthia's eyes and knew that some serious girl bonding had gone on up in their room.

"This way," he said, taking her hand and leading her through the opened door. He knew enough to let her have some time with her thoughts. Steven followed him.

"Thank you, David," Cynthia said when they arrived. "Sharon's a special friend."

"Nice choice, gentlemen," Sharon said as Steven seated her. "I think that Cynthia and I have recovered, so you can talk again."

"Giving us any hints?" Steven asked.

Sharon shook her head, winking.

"Worth a try. OK, let's see if this place is any good."

The couples fell into a conversation, laughing and comparing their dishes. David realized that Cynthia's idea had been a good one—they all shared a sense of anticipation that heightened the morning. They finished up and leisurely walked back, savoring their time together.

"How's this for a hint?" Sharon teased as they approached the hotel. "Cynthia and I will be holding hands."

"Sounds like fun," Steven answered. "I can't wait."

"Me either," David added.

"Isn'tthata surprise?" Sharon retorted. The two ladies looked at each other and giggled.

Arriving back at their room, Sharon took charge. "Cynthia and I will brush our teeth and get ready. Then you two go in. Now, out on the balcony with both of you!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Steven answered. "Come on, David, let's go." They walked out on the balcony and spent the time wondering what the ladies had in store for them.

"OK, guys, your turn," Sharon said from the door. David and Steven walked in, each whistling to himself. Both Cynthia and Sharon wore panties only, and their nipples stood at attention.

"Better get ready to you can get at us," Sharon teased. "See you in a minute."

Steven and David stepped in the bathroom and brushed their teeth.

"I think we better hang our clothes before we go in," Steven said. "Boxers OK with you?"

"Yeah." David stepped out of his clothes and hung them in the closet next to the bathroom. They both walked out of the bathroom alcove and stopped in their tracks.

"Hello guys," Cynthia said, smiling. "Sharon and I thought that we might share a single bed this time."

"Damn. You two look totally hot—propped up on pillows and holding hands," Steven said.

"Hell, yes," David added, to a giggle from the ladies.

"We wondered if you would be so kind as to put your talented tongues to work on us?" Cynthia asked. "Then we would like to make love to you."

"I like that plan. David?"

"I love it. Get ready, Cynthia."

"Oh, goody!" She said. David and Steven advanced on their mates, straddling them for a long session of passionate kisses. David could feel the bed rock as Sharon and Steven writhed together, and he knew they could feel Cynthia and him. There was something electric about being so close. He felt the muscles in Cynthia's arm flex as she squeezed her friend's hand, and he knew they were sharing a close bond.

Muffled sighs and moans accompanied the trail of their tongues as they traced down the ladies' necks and chest. Cynthia looked over to see Steven take Sharon's nipple in his mouth, and she felt the jolt in Sharon's hand. It was almost likeshewas feeling Sharon's pleasure. Then David flicked his tongue across her nipple, and her hand clutched involuntarily. Sharon smiled and gave a gentle squeeze of acknowledgement.

Both men lavished attention on their wives' breasts and nipples until they could feel each woman humping their hips into the air. They both descended, getting gasps as they crossed the ladies' abdomens. They both nuzzled the edges of each lady's panties, and then they rose up to pull them off.

David groaned as the panties came off. Two naked women filled his vision, their legs spreading open to reveal the pink lips of their slits.

Cynthia's knee came to rest on top of Sharon's, and she felt the spark pass between them. She gave Sharon's hand another pulse, feeling the bond almost as a living connection. Sharon squeezed back.

They both gasped as their husbands lightly grazed their mounds. Cynthia looked down between Sharon's legs and saw Steven work his tongue along her eager pussy lips. A wave of heat washed over her as she watched such an intimate, erotic spectacle. She felt Sharon's eyes between her legs as well.

When Cynthia saw Sharon's clitoral hood protruding out, she watched Steven suck her into his mouth, getting a shiver and moan out of Sharon. She looked down at herself, and saw her hood standing proud as David pulled her outer lips back. Rather than plunge down, he teased her, gently licking up each side. Finally, Cynthia moaned in frustration, bucking her hips into his face. He relented, and sucked her inside his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Cynthia groaned as her eyes rolled back and she arched her chest. The teasing had worked it's magic, and her clit was super responsive. She lost herself in the sensation, and continued to twist under David's tongue. With a start, she remembered that Sharon was next to her. Looking over, she got a shock.

Sharon's eyes looked deep into hers—Sharon had even turned her head. Cynthia flushed when she realized that Sharon had watched her from inches away, but she quickly tuned in and saw that Sharon was communicating her need as well. Sharon's eyes saidYes, I saw you lost in passion, but I'm lost, too. Just look.

Cynthia did look, and found yet another connection with her friend. Sharon was letting share every surge of bliss from Steven's tongue. Another buzz of passion washed over Cynthia, and she opened her heart to Sharon, letting her eyes reveal every feeling that crashed through her.

Sharon's eyes lost focus as she climbed to her peak. She stiffened, hanging on with every fiber, and then burst into release. Cynthia watched her face convulse, only dimly aware that Sharon was squeezing her fingers white and moaning incoherently.

With another shock, Cynthia felt a volcano build as her body responded powerfully to Sharon's orgasm. No longer in control, Cynthia merely rode the wild, primal eruption as it sought escape.

"Oh fuck, oh God, fuck, oh God, uh, uh, uh, uh, AHHHHHHHH!" she wailed. Her pussy exploded, and she thrashed on the bed, her eyes locked on Sharon's but unseeing. Icy fire tore through her limbs, blotting out everything else.

David hung on, squeezing Cynthia's clit with his lips and tongue. He felt the throbs in her clit as she mashed her pussy into his face. She remained rigid against him for a long time. With a whimper, she relaxed, and he followed her down, releasing her clit and gently nuzzling between her lips.

Cynthia's eyes regained focus, and she smiled as she saw Sharon's looking deep into hers again. Feelings, emotions, and love passed back and forth at a level that only happens after a powerful experience. Cynthia gave Sharon's hand a gentle squeeze, and then saw Sharon's face light up in response. They shared a new connection with each other.

Cynthia saw Sharon's eyes flick over, and she giggled to remember that they had two very horny men on their hands. She winked back.

"Any interest in some lovemaking?" Sharon asked the guys.

"Thought you'd never ask," Steven replied. "I was worried you might pass out."

"I might have, but I'm recovered now. Cathy, let's slide down a bit and let our husbands get a little action." She pulled her legs back. "Would you like to kneel and get your cock into this?"

"You bet, you horny bitch," Steven answered, and he scooted forward and placed his knees along her sides. He lined up his cock with her swollen pussy, but her hand told him to wait before he pushed inside. David hovered in the same position with Cynthia.

"One little rule before we start," Cynthia announced. "You can only look at the other couple." She laughed at David's look of surprise, her eyes telling him that she wanted to give him the freedom.

David smiled back, and then pushed his cock into his wife, taking her legs in his hands to pull her pussy around him. Cynthia flicked her eyes over, and he remembered to look at his friends. Sharon looked fabulous, her legs pulled back and her lips spread around Steven's rod. He glanced at her breasts, nipples hard, then up at her eyes. They looked right into his as Sharon licked her lips. He signaled his appreciation, then dropped his eyes between her legs as Sharon dropped hers to his cock.

David watched, fascinated, at the sight of Steven's cock working in and out of Sharon's pussy. She was so damn hot, with her firm legs framing their union. The cum surged in his balls, and he had to look away to keep from blowing right there.

Relax, Dude, ride easy,he told himself. With a start, he remembered that Sharon and Steve were looking his way. The distraction calmed him down a little, and he looked up into Sharon's face again. Her knowing smile told him she knew what he was going through.

That fucking witch is sure enjoying this,he laughed to himself. Meanwhile, he enjoyed Cynthia's liquid heat surrounding his cock. He let his gaze roam back to Sharon's breasts, twisting in response to Steven's thrusts. Then it was back to her pussy, sheathing his meat as it plunged into her. His friends were letting him see everything: hot, wet, and close. It was almost like he was inside her.

He saw Steven start pushing harder, and he did the same. The tingling built along the underside of his cock, and he rode the wave forming within him.

Cynthia still held Sharon's hand, and she could feel Steven pushing through Sharon's fingers. They were going to bond again, this time as David and Steven came into them. She looked into Steven's eyes, and he looked back, hungry to see her body so close. His eyes flicked down to her breasts, swaying with David's thrusts, and then down to her pussy, filled with David's cock.

David felt himself pass the point of no return, and he clamped down to hold the pressure back as long as possible. The pleasure doubled, and doubled again as he watched Sharon and Steven next to him. Tingles raced along his arms and legs as his body fought for release. He groaned with a final effort, and then pulled Cynthia's legs close to clamp her pussy against the base of his cock.

Sharon watched, entranced, as David's face telegraphed the strain. He groaned incoherently, then clamped his eyes shut as he lost himself in pleasure. His face grimaced with each spasm; it was almost a look of pain, but not quite. She felt the clutch of Cynthia's hand as her friend felt the throbbing cock inside her.

Cynthia got to watch next as Steven erupted into Sharon. He threw his head back, and the tendons on his neck stood out while he pulsed again and again into her fiery tunnel. It was fascinating to see how he differed from her husband, but the pleasure on his face was universal.

Suddenly, she felt eyes on hers and looked up at David. She saw his love for her shine out from a background of deep satisfaction. She smiled back, happy to share this intimacy with him.

David let go of Cynthia's legs and leaned between them, seeking her lips with his. Cynthia gave Sharon a final squeeze and let of her hand to pull David down. They kissed languidly, aware of their friends doing the same next to them.

Finally, David pulled back and eased himself out of Cynthia.

"Thank you over there," he said. "That was pretty damn hot."

"I'll second that," Cynthia said. "Sharon, I think your little idea went over quite well."

"Honey, feel free to haveideaswhenever you want," Steven chimed in.

"As long as they involve a naked Cynthia?" Sharon shot back, a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, at least as long as they involveyounaked, I'll be happy." They all laughed.

"If I recall correctly, I think it's our turn in the shower," Cynthia said.

"You're right. Go ahead and we'll get our things ready," Sharon answered.

Cynthia got up and pulled David with her. "Can I get your fingers in the shower?" she whispered as they close the bathroom door. "I have a feeling that Sharon might be doing the same while we're in here."

David undressed, turned on the water, made a show of closing the shower door, then turned with a wicked gleam in his eye. "Tell you what, let's peek and find out. I'll be extra naughty if you're right."

"Yummy!"

They eased the door open, trying to stifle giggles like they were in high school. Looking around the corner, they saw Sharon leaning back into Steven, his hands wandering between her breast and pussy. They pulled back into the bathroom.

"Oh my, I'm horny thinking about those two. What will it be, naughty boy?"

"Pat down pose. Legs spread, hands on the wall," David commanded.

"I so love it when you take charge," Cynthia drawled, stepping in the shower and getting into position. "Ohhhhh, do it to me," she swooned as one hand found a breast and the other reached between her legs.

David let his fingers find Cynthia's prominent clit. She twisted her ass until his thumb rubbed over the slightly rougher skin of her back opening.

"Ahhh, that's it," she cooed, and then pushed back into him. He rolled her hard nipple between his fingers, and she ground her pussy and ass into his hand until she quivered in an intense climax.

After she recovered, they both quickly showered.

"Just thinking about this trip, I'll probably be horny again tonight. How about you?" Cathy whispered into his ear.

"That's why I married you," David whispered back, and he kissed her one more time.

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

12