Close to Home Ch. 08-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pearson21
Pearson21
30 Followers

Rounding the back I saw Reese standing at the fire pit staring down towards the water. "It's absolutely spectacular", Reese cried.

"If there were no house, only a tent I'd still want to wake up and look at this every morning". I added.

Reese asked "Is this where we danced?" I nodded an affirmative. "Dance with me" she asked. I wrapped her in my arms and we danced to the music only we could hear.

After several minutes I asked, "How would you like to see the inside?"

Reese actually giggled and ran towards the door.

We walked from room to room looking in the closets and just being snoops. The place was just as I remembered it. I guess you don't redecorate a house that you use so infrequently. Every room was distinctively seventies decor. Even the appliances were well past their prime. I was beginning to think this wasn't as good of a deal as it had seemed. All in all I was pleased knowing the place was solid and well built. Reese liked the layout and saw a lot of potential.

"Are you moving here permanently?" Reese asked with some angst in her voice.

I answered honestly, "Depends on what I decide as for as working goes. It was originally to be a get way for me, someplace for the off season. But who knows now".

We had stopped at a doorway but I had not opened it. "What's in there?" Reese asked.

I answered, "It leads up to the attic, but I'm not sure what's in it" I said as I opened the door and climbed the stairs. I was truly surprised by what we found at the top of the stairs. We found nothing, nothing at all. No trash, no empty boxes, nothing what so ever. I had no idea what to expect but this wasn't it.

The only thing that was discernible was white chalk marks on the floor. Not like those that outline a body, but strait lines and squiggly ones that looked like an oversized blueprint. Apparently Matt's parents had planned on making living space in the attic. From the look the lines marked a living area like a sitting room, a bath, a large closet and a bedroom. Because of the way the lines were drawn they had planned on a large dormer looking out over the lake. It was a great idea and now I had the opportunity to complete it.

As we walked around in the attic becoming sweaty from the heat of the non-insulated space I suggested that we take a swim to cool off. Reese was all for it so we went down and retrieved our gear from the car. After changing I lead Reese down the path to dock. We laid our towels down on the bench and as I looked up Reese had already began to run toward the water yelling "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

I chased after her yelling "Cheater"! We both hit the water with an ungraceful but happy splash; we frolicked for a while before getting out lying on the dock in the sun. Happiness reigned supreme.

The growling of my stomach broke the mood of serene calm as we both laughed out loud. When the hilarity subsided I checked my watch for the time. It was nearly four. "Are you hungry too? I asked.

Reese admitted that her stomach too was rumbling.

"Well, there are two options. " I said, "Either we dress and grab a bite at a fast food place at the interstate so we get home before it gets late.

"And option two?" Reese asked.

"We still have to dress, but we could head across the lake to a nice little restaurant, have dinner and come back here. Then in the morning we head home." I answered.

Surprising me somewhat Reese said, "Why not dress, eat and head out from the restaurant. You could drop me at my place and be at yours by say two!"

My face had betrayed me. She smiled widely as she said "I don't like that option either. Come on let's get dressed I'm really hungry!"

In less than an hour we were in the car pulling up to the marina across the lake. At the door we were greeted by a girl in her late teens or early twenties who cheerfully led us to a table by the window overlooking the marina and lake asking if the seats were OK. Feeling a little mischievous I asked if table 99 was available this evening. The girl gave me a questioning look and asked if we would have a seat while she checked and quickly headed to the kitchen. We sat and awaited her return. Reese was watching the marina traffic and the birds when the young lady returned."Would you follow me please? It will be our pleasure to seat you as you wish" she said smiling broadly but with an uncertain look in her eyes.

We were lead to an area around the corner from the main dining area which had only a sofa, cocktail tables, and a small dining table looking out of a floor to ceiling window. The view was much better as you didn't see the marina but only the lake. This area was much more romantic and reserved for special guest and events.

As we were seated the young lady asked "Chef Bernard asks who it is that we have the pleasure of serving tonight?" carefully minding her p's and q's.

Keeping the young girl I the dark, I responded, "Tell Chef Fife that we request the Eggplant soup as appetizer please."

"But Sir there is no Chef Fife tonight?" she responded.

"Then tell whomever is Chef for the evening, please." she nodded and quickly departed to the kitchen.

It was less than fifteen seconds when we heard the kitchen door burst open and the booming voice say "Andy!" man it s good to see you! Man, you don't forget anything do you?" Then looking at Reese the chef continued, "I make one dish that worked best as a weed killer and he doesn't let me live it down." He then turns attention to me, "Who is this lovely creature in such terrible need of glasses?"

I laugh at the dig as I begin to introduce, "This is my good friend Reese . . ."

The chef cut me off, "From Jacksonville if I remember correctly. He never forgets food and I never forget a beautiful lady". It's my pleasure to serve you this evening, my dear."

Reese blushed profusely at his obvious flirting compliments.

[So you're not left wondering I'll quickly let you in on the eggplant soup joke. When we were in middle school all of the guys had to take a class teaching us how to take care of ourselves when mom wasn't around so we had to learn to sew buttons on, do laundry and of course cook. The girls had to learn how to change light bulbs or whatever. B.J. (he went by B.J. then) really liked the cooking part and became adventurous. But, he mistook egg drop soup for eggplant soup. It was terrible and when we poured it out next to the dumpster the grass there died. That was probably because it was still very hot when we poured it out. So, back to the real story.]

"Reese," I began, "This is my old friend Bernard Forester, the best chef in the southeast. We called him Barney Fife in school because of his name and how skinny he was. This is a third generation family business. . ."

B.J. beamed while interrupting, "Actually, fourth now as two of my brothers kids work here now".

He and I chatted for a few more minutes before the waitress, his niece, took our drink orders. With a huge smile and a slap on the back B.J. excused himself to the kitchen adding "When the cats away . . ."

Momentarily the niece/waitress returned with our drinks asking, "Uncle B, um Chef Bernard asks if the prime rib with steamed veggies and mashed potatoes would be alright, um, acceptable?"

"Of course", Reese piped up as I nodded an affirmative.

Chapter 11 Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

The meal was awesome and we had a good time talking with each other and the friends who occasionally stopped by the table. When the waitress stopped by with the check, I opened the booklet to see we had been charged a dollar for two coffees. I smiled and laid my card in the sleeve.

The girl quickly returned with the booklet and a take out box. "Uncle B sent you some cheesecake for later, and thank you for coming by it was nice to meet you both." And she was gone. I left a fifty dollar tip and we headed back across the lake.

As we drove the moon began to hide behind the clouds. It didn't matter the night had been such a happy time the weather was of no consequence to our mood. Reese sat closely as I drove and I felt grand with her so near. I was definitely not ready for the trip home tomorrow.

At the house, we brushed our teeth after eating the cheesecake on the deck watching the clouds roll in. When we lay in the bed we kissed and drifted off to peaceful sleep. It had been an eventful day.

The sound of rain gently falling and peppering the window sill awakened me in the night. I quickly realized where I was and that I was alone in the bed. So, I got up and began to look for Reese slowly making my way through the house. As I entered the kitchen I could see her standing on the deck at the railing looking out into the night. Reese had left the sliding glass door open, and I stepped through quietly enough that she did not hear my approach. I wrapped my arms around her gently nuzzling my face into her neck just behind her ear. She was not surprised by my being there and arched herself back into me wrapping her arms around mine.

"What are you doing out here standing in the rain?" I asked.

Reese turned in my arms to face me, placed a gentle kiss to my lips and said "waiting for you to come and find me." I was a little confused by her words until she stepped back and I saw that she was wearing my white dress shirt completely unbuttoned without anything beneath. She was beautiful in the transparent rain soaked shirt. Then she surprised me by reaching up and pushing the shirt off of her shoulders letting it fall to the deck.

"Look at me Drew", she said softly, "the way I truly wish that you could have before". I was awestruck by both her beauty and her brazenness, but I did as she asked and drank her in with my eyes. After what seemed a long while but only a few seconds I again brought her to me and hugged her tight and kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced in each others mouth and our hands explored the other with her finding my hardened shaft and me her eraser like nipples.

I kissed first one then the other taking it in between my lips and circling it with the tip of my tongue. My other hand had found its way to the soft tufts of wet matted hair of her pubis and I gently stroked her folds. As I was exploring she was too. She kissed my neck and chest rubbed her hand up and down my back to my butt never letting go of my erection that she was lightly caressing. Reese kissed me hard and then grabbed my hand and started toward the house pulling me along.

She pulled me along all the way to the bedroom and alongside the bed where she climbed in and rolled onto her back holding her arms toward me. I fell atop her and we began to kiss fiercely. She wrapped her legs around my hips, her arms around my neck and we melded into one as I penetrated her. Reese moaned into my ear encouraging me to never stop. I promised that I would not and continued to slide between her velvety folds. I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around me as we moved. I couldn't hold on much longer and told her so. Then I felt Reese squeeze her pussy around me and her arms tighter around my neck as she told me that she didn't want me to wait. She wanted to feel me cum deep inside her and I did not disappoint her. I never wanted to disappoint Reese. We made love deep into the night and woke with coldness of dawn clinging tightly to each other. I kissed the top of her head and then her nose as she looked up at me then drifted off to sleep awhile longer.

I slipped quietly from the bed and stepped out to watch the sunrise. It was a beautiful day and the sun was brilliant. You would never known that it had rained during the night had you not been awake during it. The air was crisp and clean everything was wonderful. The morning was made more perfect when I heard Reese voice.

"Good morning, " she said in a gravely barely awake voice, "I'm hungry. Are there any of those sandwiches left? Breakfast was PBJ's and diet cola. The company made it perfect

Chapter 12 Tidying Up

After breakfast I showered and began packing and securing the house. Reese decided to get a bath while I finished up. When I had been working a while I noticed an urgent need to pee. It was then that I found a considerable problem with the house; it had just one bathroom. I really needed to go and started to just whip it out over the railing when I had another idea. I decided to test just how close Reese and I had gotten, thinking that if Reese would let me pee while she was in the tub it would mean a lot. So, I knocked. Reese answered and I asked if I could come in and she said that I could. I made sure to lift the seat and take careful aim as I emptied my bladder then set the seat back down. I looked over at Reese who quickly dropped her eyes down into the tub and began spreading white foam on her legs.

Feeling my stare Reese looked up from her legs, "What are you looking at?" she asked after a few seconds, I was embarrassed because I had been caught but didn't want to turn away as her movements seemed very erotic. I felt like I was watching something that I wasn't supposed to see.

"I was just watching what you were doing", I said.

Reese looked at me quizzically, "Have you never seen a woman shave her legs and stuff?"

"And stuff?" I asked.

"Yes, stuff." she said.

"What exactly is stuff?" I questioned.

"Ah". She gasped, "You know, stuff!" She continued saying "Guys have junk and girls have stuff".

"Oh! That stuff!" I finally got it.

Reese went back to her ministrations and I watched intently. Finally, I asked if I could help. She was taken aback at my desire to shave her legs but after a moment's thought she said alright. So I knelt beside the tub and took the razor from her. I was really nervous but determined. I made some simple passes up her leg to mid thigh before getting up the nerve to venture higher. I looked up to see Reese not watching me as I expected but rather with her head back against the tub and eyes closed relaxing. Shaving her was much more erotic than watching her.

Starting at the ankle on each leg and going to about an inch below her "Stuff" I shaved each leg carefully. Having done each leg, I announced that I was done. Reese raised her head to survey my handiwork and began to softly laugh.

With a glint in her eye she said, "Oh no buddy, you ain't nearly done! You can't leave my stuff all stubbly like this! Get in here and finish."

I was excited to think that I might get to do this but scared to death that I now had to do this. It was then that I noticed my hands were shaking like a stadium souvenir bobble head doll.

I began to slide the razor up Reese leg toward her nether regions when she called out with an "Ouch!" I thought that I had cut her but she assured me that it just the razor pulling the hair. "I should've gotten a new one at the house but didn't think about it" she said.

"I have a new razor if that's what we need?" I said.

She nodded. So I retrieved my razor from my shaving kit asking, "Must we do this in the tub or can you lie on the bed so it's not such an odd position." Reese climbed from the tub and walked to the bed with her towel in hand.

We settled in on the bed with a Reese lying on a towel, me at her side razor in hand, and a wash basin. Reese had laid her head back on the pillow waiting for me to begin but she sat upright when she heard the buzz of the little battery powered razor.

"You can't use an electric razor on me you'll burn me!" she protested.

"It's not 'electric' as such, it has a normal razor blade but it works better; closer" I answered.

"Be careful." She warned as I touched her sensitive skin with the blade. At the first touch Reese's eyes lit up at the feel of the vibrating razor, and while she said nothing she obviously liked the sensation.

I finished shaving her bikini line or landing strip as she lay there in a sexually charged bliss. I myself was highly aroused and just a bit on edge. I decided to be a little mischievous. I rotated the razor over so the blades were opposite her skin and touched the back of the razor handle to the protruding lips of her vagina. I expected her to jump and protest. What did happen shocked, amazed, and thrilled me. Reese let out a gentle moan as she let her legs fall open and raised her hips to increase the pressure of the razor against her. I smiled and asked if she enjoyed the feeling. She only looked at me through glassy eyes and whimpered softly as she took hold of my hand and guided my movements.

Together we rubbed the vibrating razor all over her pubis and before we were done she was completely bare and in orgasmic bliss. I then slowly crawled up her body placing kisses as I went stopping to pay very close attention to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and begging to be sucked; so I did. All the while I had begun to slowly press the end of the razor handle against the opening of her sweet pussy. As the handle entered her she let out a grunt and began grabbing hold off the bed sheet bucking her hips toward the razor as she came hard.

Reese looked at me as she came down from the orgasm and said in a panting voice, "You must think I'm a terrible slut."

"I think you are the most terribly sexy awesomely wonderful woman I have ever known" was my answer.

Reese rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply while she buried me deeply within her to show her gratitude for the shave that I had given her. Little did she know the thrill I had received of her letting me watch her.

We were packed and on the road to Raleigh in just a bit. We stopped for gas and lunch and talked of what lay ahead. My head was reeling with questions that I wanted to have answered. Some by Reese and some by I wasn't sure who, me I guess. I was filled with happiness but burdened by a bit of uncertainty. Things had forever changed between Reese and me but I wanted to be sure that we wanted the same things. That was made more difficult however because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted.

I did know three things: I never wanted to see Reese hurt in any way, I wanted her to be happy and taken care of, and I wanted to be with her again and again. Had I fallen in love with her or was it simply lust. I didn't think it was lust but I couldn't be sure. There was so much still hanging between us. I didn't even know her full name, or her parent's names, or what size shoe she wore. Not that those were the kinds of things that were truly important, only that there was so much yet to know.

"You must have fallen into a mighty deep well" she said breaking the silence and waking me from my coma of thought. "You look way too serious. It's kind of scary after the way things have been going."

"Yeah," I replied, "I was thinking of what I don't know about you."

"Oh shit, that is deep" she chuckled at me. "What do you want to know? I'm an open book."

"OK," I started, "what size shoe do you wear?"

Reese looked aghast, "NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS! Are you making fun of my feet?"

Unsure if see were serious in her hurt I broached a different question.

"Then what's your middle name?" I tried.

After a bit of a pause Reese whispered "Size 6."

"That's an odd middle name." I pushed my luck.

Reese cut her eyes at me while speaking, "I was named after my grandmother. My great grandpa was a preacher; her name was Naomi Ruth Jenkins. I'm Teresa after my mother's mother, my name is Teresa Ruth"

"It's perfect" I assured her. "My name is Andrew Cole, after. . ."

Reese cut me off, "I know what your name is and who it's after." Only guys forget to find that stuff out" she laughed. "Is that all you were thinking about?" she asked. Reese grabbed my hand and squeezed it tighter than I thought she could.

"We need to talk." I said.

Chapter 13 Confession Is Good For The Soul.

As we continued up the interstate I explained to Reese that I believed that I had fallen for her the second that I saw her on the train platform, and how guilty I felt because of it. I told her what Uncle Bobby had said when I saw him at the hospital. I told Reese how that I wanted to take care of her and be there for her but was so unsure whether or not it was right to feel about her as I did. Was it possible she could feel the same? I explained that I was so happy and proud being "Drew" that I never wanted to be "Andy" again and did not want her to become "Aunt Teresa".

Pearson21
Pearson21
30 Followers