Close to Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian is confused about his actions.
2.7k words
4.54
93.2k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sombras16
Sombras16
44 Followers

It had been almost a fortnight now since Danni and I had been with each other, and I'll be honest, she seemed to be coping with it much easier than I was. When Mum or Dad were home I couldn't look Danni in the eye for more than a second, for fear that one of the parents would detect a difference in my behaviour towards her. And when Danni and I were home alone, I tried as hard as I could to behave normally, but I just couldn't. Every move I saw her make I thought she was trying to seduce me, and I fought my instincts all day. Apparently I was jumpy, and couldn't hold a conversation. Even at work I was absent-minded, more than once messing up customer's orders.

I couldn't help it. My mind was fixed on one thing.

Danni's face close to mine. How soft her lips were. And her moan echoed through my head on a loop.

I was transfixed by her, but I didn't want to be. I knew, deep down, how sibling brothers and sisters weren't allowed to be together in that way, how it was wrong.

But my body yearned for that night to happen again.

I finished cashing up the till on a Friday night, happy to be off work for a day or two, but anxious that it would mean spending more time at home. With a sigh, I set off back towards the house.

Both the parents were home, already preparing dinner. I tried to walk up to my room without too much talk, but Mum turned round with a smile.

"Hiya honey, how was work?"

"Busy, I'm gonna go and put my stuff away and get changed."

"Okay, but dinner will be ready soon, your father and I are going out to the cinema later."

Shiiit. I'd forgotten they'd be leaving.

"Great, I'll be down in a minute." I tried to inject some enthusiasm, but my voice had dropped.

"You ok Brian?" Dad asked, turning round now. They both eyed me questioningly.

"Yeah, just a long day. I'll be down in a sec."

I walked up the stairs, and turned into my room. Danni's door was open, and my hope rose slightly. She could be out tonight too, at one of the parties that were still going on. I closed my door and changed into casual clothes, just a t-shirt and a pair of combats. Nothing fancy.

I came down again five minutes later to see Mum setting the table, and Dad putting burgers onto a plate. I went to carry the plate to the table, and once I'd laid it down Danni walked into the room, carrying three beers.

"Here you go Dad, I got one for Bri and me too, if that's ok?"

"That's fine," he said, sitting down, and Danni passed me the cold bottle.

"Thanks," I said, eyes flickering to her and then to the beer, opening it.

She paused, and then sat down opposite, and we tucked in. We all ate, quietly talking about the film they were going to see -- a remake of a classic. I wasn't interested, but I tried chatting back. Once the food had gone and the plates put away, I said I was going to go up to my room and chill, but Dad suggested watching TV with the rest of them in the lounge. Mum piped up then too, saying how it had been a while since I'd stayed downstairs for longer than dinner, and I was roped in.

While Dad was settling down and Mum was finishing up in the kitchen, Danni had walked off to the garage, and came back with another three beers. She held one out to Dad, but he told her he didn't want to be drunk while the movie was on.

"Bri?" She asked, holding one out to me. I took it, thanking her. I wouldn't mind another, thinking that later I would sleep that bit quicker. I sat down on the sofa, opening it, and she sat at the other end, legs tucked up under her. I immediately noticed the curve of her leg, under the skirt she was wearing, and closed my eyes and drank my beer.

We watched Top Gear, Dad guffawing and Mum just smiling. I tried to keep my eyes on the screen, but now and then Danni would shift position, and I would instinctively watch. My beer was gone by the second advert break, and I reached down and opened up Dad's, so I wasn't sitting there empty handed.

Before the end of the program, Dad and Mum stood up, and got ready to go. I watched them, slightly dizzily.

"Back late, see you then!" Mum called out as they closed the door behind them. Danni and I were still sat on the sofa, the TV quietly talking in the background. She turned to me, but I stood up.

"Brian?"

I stopped, and looked at her. She was looking up at me, a slight look of sorrow on her angel face. "Why can't you talk to me anymore?"

This wasn't what I wanted to hear, but just at that time all I wanted was to piss, so I lurched to the bathroom.

Coming back to the lounge to go upstairs, she was standing up waiting for me.

"Brian."

I looked at her, and said simply "Why do you think?"

She looked down, and replied, "Do you wish it hadn't happened?"

I didn't answer, thinking about what I wanted to say. The beer was slowing me down though, and thinking wasn't as easy. I wanted to say that I wish I knew what I wanted, how I wished that she wasn't my sister so it wasn't a bad thing and we could do it again, how I couldn't think of anything other than that night up in my room.

While I was thinking this, I heard a sob. Looking at Danni then, seeing her head still down but seeing her shoulders move, I was suddenly filled with such sadness for her, I walked forward and stood in front of her. She didn't move, but another sob escaped her, and I ignored my thoughts and hugged her, holding her small frame to me.

"I'm sorry Danni, I'm sorry."

She tried to say something, but the tears stopped her; she just hugged me back, and we stood there for a minute. After a while she seemed more able to talk. I kept holding her close, but said, "Danni, I've been thinking about nothing other than what happened. I just don't know what to do."

She pulled away from me slightly, and looked up at me. "Do you regret it?"

I paused, but gave in. "No. I just wish..."

She waited for the rest.

"I wish I knew what I wanted."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I sighed. "Danni, what happened did so so quickly, and then I got worried about it, and I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't." I was babbling, but I wanted to let her know what I was thinking.

She looked away, then back into my eyes. "Do you wish we weren't related, so it was ok?"

"Exactly! That's it. I wish I could just forget everything I'd learned, but my head and my body are going different ways."

She looked puzzled. "Explain."

"My head knows what happened was one of the worst things ever, but my body enjoyed it and wants more."

Danni looked down again, and I thought she was crying again, so I pulled her head to my chest. "I'm sorry Danni, I just didn't know what to do."

She put her arms around me again, holding us together. Her hands were warm, her fingertips light.

"It's not the worst thing ever," she said from my chest. "Murder, rape, poverty, death, disease... They're worse, much worse."

"Still," I began, but she continued.

"Brian, what we did was normal between two people. Why did you go through with it, why didn't you stop?"

I thought, still holding her. Her fingers traced lightly over my back, through my t-shirt.

"Because I wanted to, at the time."

"Why?"

"Because... I love you, I suppose, and I felt attracted to you."

There was a pause, a silence hung in the air.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Brian. I love you too."

I took a deep breath in, unconsciously breathing in the scent from her hair, and let it out slowly. We were still stood there, and I realized I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. She looked up at me, and I looked back down, holding her gaze. Her eyes glistened from the tears she'd cried, but her face wasn't full of sadness now.

"I love you."

I'd said that.

And then I'd kissed her.

And it had been me who pulled her tighter towards me, even though I felt her grip on me tighten too, while the kiss kept going.

I broke it off slowly, but our faces stayed close, and her eyes sparkled now, somehow brighter than before.

We hugged close again, both of us sliding our fingertips on the others back. Things seemed right again, everything made sense. My body and my mind were together, and Danni seemed to sense this. She pulled away, but pushed me gently backwards, until the back of my knees hit the sofa and I fell onto it. She slowly put a knee on either side of my legs, and knelt down, straddling me, her hair hanging down around my face while she kissed me again. This wasn't done with the animal lust we'd shared that night when our feelings had surfaced; our actions now were done slowly, without rush, letting each other know how much it mattered to us.

Her body sank onto mine, our kiss still passionate. My hardness stuck up, and she ground gently against it, igniting the fire inside us both. My hands curled around her, resting on her behind, pulling it down in time to her movements. Her hands snaked up to my shoulders, resting there. She pulled away from the kiss gasping slightly, still rocking on me, and then looked at me.

"Please, don't stop," I asked her, letting her know I wanted this to happen.

With that she reached down, grabbing the bottom of my top and pulling it upwards, lifting it off me. I did the same to hers, pulling her skinny tee over her hair and dropping it to the floor, letting her hair fall back around her shoulders and onto the black bra she was wearing, the lace at the top revealing the perfect mounds I longed to hold and caress. I thrust upwards slightly, pushing against her sex while her hands went down to my belt, pulling it apart and loosening my trousers. I put my right hand behind her while my left massaged her right breast, and I flicked the clasp open, my left hand sliding underneath the black material, pushing it up and off the smooth skin. She was pulling down my zip while I pulled the bra from her chest, brushing over her nipples which were pointing upwards, towards my mouth. My erection was tenting my boxers, free from the constricting material of my combats, and she slid her hand down to grasp me.

I moved my right hand up her left leg, sliding it underneath the flared skirt, until my fingers met her panties. The heat was incredible as I pushed my index finger under her sex, pressing it against her. She gasped again, and I continued to press against her, feeling the material dampen as she got more and more turned on.

"Brian, I..." she breathed, her body tensing. "Unggggg!"

I felt the heat rise, felt the crotch of her panties flood and my finger was being massaged by her clenching pussy. Her head fell against my shoulder as she shook, and as I felt her muscles relaxing again, she looked at me suddenly.

"Brian, I want you... Inside..."

I understood, and complied. I held her hips, getting her to kneel above me now, still straddling, and slid her skirt down her thighs. Her black panties came into view, and I could see the damp crotch, and the sweet smell of her flooded over and around me. My penis throbbed, it ached, needing to be attended to.

I gripped her pants, sliding them down to her knees as well, revealing her pink sex. It was still as smooth as last time, bare and beautiful. While she was still kneeling, I raised myself up, and slid my trousers and boxers from my hips to my ankles together, sitting back down into the sofa. Before she lowered herself though, I leaned forward, kissing her above her open sex, her shaven pubis. She moaned, holding my head, and I leaned back, and held her hips, guiding them downwards. She held onto my shoulders, and the head of my cock felt the warmth of her pussy as it was still an inch or two away. She continued to slowly lower herself, and my cock slid into her.

"Oh!" We both gasped.

I was bathed in her. My sex was buried, my trimmed pubes nestling where hers would have been, and the end of my penis was a hot centre of nerves. Every twitch she made, every move I made, we both felt it tripled through our sexes.

She pushed down on my shoulders, and slid herself off my cock, until an inch was left, then let herself slide down again, repeating this. I held her ass, guiding it upwards, then letting it fall in time to her movements. Time slowed.

She fell against me, her hips still sliding up and down my shaft while I slowly pumped, our heads touching, our eyes locked.

I could feel the buildup, and I knew that as much as I wanted this never to end, I wouldn't be able to stop it.

"Danni, I'm going to cum!" I gasped.

She was panting, eyes closed.

"Wait, please, I'm so close."

I held myself back, willing my cock to hold on, to please just let this be perfect. The slow buildup was going to burst soon though.

"Danni!"

And with that, she threw her head back, and our sexes exploded in unison.

Her body shook, my cock pumped everything it had into her hot sex, and I was still thrusting hard, unable to stop pumping into her. And then in unison again, we fell together, gasping and panting. The sofa was soaked with our sweat, and I could feel our mixture of juices escaping her pussy around my shrinking cock, but I remained inside of her, still connected. She wrapped her arms around my head, resting it against her breasts, while I held her back. We just sat there, winding down, not letting anything break us apart.

After a minute, she pulled my head up to look at her, and her smile was weary but delighted.

"Come on, we need to get the lounge cleaned up before they come home."

I said nothing, but reached in for a kiss, one that was eagerly returned. She kneeled up, my penis sliding out from her, a small puddle of our cum pooling onto my leg from inside her. She took a shaky step backwards, her pants and skirt still around her knees, and she stepped out of them. I stood up with her, taking in her glowing skin and flushed face.

"You're beautiful," I told her.

Danni smiled, and trailed a finger down my chest.

"Thanks. You're handsome, more than you think."

I smiled too, and after a brief pause, we turned to survey the room. Clothes piled against the sofa, and a wet patch where my back had been.

"I'll open a window, you try and dry the sofa as much as you can, and then I'll have a shower," Danni said. I laughed, and we tried to cover up our actions.

Once I walked upstairs, listening to the shower running, I headed for my room. I pulled on a fresh pair of boxers, and fell onto my bed, a smile covering my face.

This was how I wanted to feel. Loving someone and being loved back, mentally and physically...

This was perfect.

Sombras16
Sombras16
44 Followers