Closer Than Ever

Story Info
I was never close to my brother but now we're much closer.
2.1k words
4.45
112.1k
42
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was five years older than my brother, Neal, so, being a girl and somewhat even more advanced beside being older, he never figured in any sexual adventures and experimentation that I dabbled in when I was a teen. Maybe if we'd been closer in age, something might have happened but it didn't.

At the ages we were, he was just too small, too young to be of much interest. Any way he was somewhat a pest and a bit of a nerd at the time.

Today, I'm sixty-one and he's still the same five years younger at fifty-six.

I had lived in Europe for much of my adult life, mostly France and Germany, and when my husband died, I really felt the pull of home and decided to move back to the States.

So, as my goods were being shipped back over, I went to visit Neal who had also lost his spouse three years before.

He picked me up at the airport, he's in a medium-sized city, I had first come through Atlanta as the port of entry to go through Customs, and it was really thrilling to see him after almost twelve years apart from our last time together.

When I exited the arrival area, there he was waiting. I wheeled my carry-on to him where we embraced and kissed after so long a separation. There was, of course, the usual stuff about how was my flight and all that and we got my checked bag and we were soon pulling into his garage with the door closing behind us.

It was late-afternoon and, after I got settled and had a quick shower to rinse off the inevitable travel-grime, we came back together in his den and began reminiscing about our youth.

Neal and I were never really very close like some siblings. I think if we'd been a little closer in age we might have been closer but five years difference meant that we were often in different schools even. So, we had vastly different friends and interests.

We did a lot of catching-up as I helped him prepare supper, a simple bachelor's spread of grilled steak, baked potatoes and a mixed salad which I assembled.

It was summer and I had on a simple sundress, rather low-cut as I've always been a bit of a show-off as far as my breasts are concerned. They had developed rather nicely during my teens, quite an asset for a young woman, and I've used them to advantage ever since.

Any way, we had finished the second bottle of wine, both feeling pleasant, I'm sure, I certainly was, when, we decided to call it a night. He walked me down the hall to my room and we hugged.

Well, it was impossible to miss...my brother had an erection which was making itself rather well known as it pressed against me.

I tittered, "Oh, Neal, my little brother's got a stiffie."

"Well, I guess it's been a while, kinda like when I was a kid, I guess."

"Oh, I remember when Mom used to bathe us together and that time your little dinkie got stiff and grew, it was sticking up out of the water, that was the end of our taking baths together. I thought it was so cute. Bet it's changed since then, huh?"

"Yeah, and it's gained a little more experience since then, though not a lot lately."

I said, "Yeah, me, too, how about you hold me for a bit," and I stretched out on the bed as he laid down on his side as our arms went around one another.

It was so calm and peaceful, he was soon on his back, softly snoring. I reached my hand over and let it rest on the somewhat diminished bulge in the front of his pants. It was there, that was certain and I couldn't resist rubbing my palm softly back and forth as I felt him enlarge.

"Mmm, that's nice, Sarah," he whispered. "Just seems like the natural thing to do."

"It does, so you don't mind?" I asked.

"No, feels nice, really nice," he murmured as I began rubbing harder as he became firmer under my hand.

He turned toward me and we embraced more like long-separated lovers than brother and sister. For me, there was hardly a thought that he was also my brother, at that moment, he was a man, an attractive, virile man and I was a woman, a woman who wanted an attractive and virile man in her bed.

We were kissing as our hands roamed over each other and, in a few minutes, he somewhat breathlessly asked me, "Um, Sarah, is this going where you want it to go?"

"It is if you're willing," I said softly and we both began undressing.

I felt like a young girl again, all sexy and hot, ready for some action with a new boy. Of course, we were both well middle-aged and even brother and sister but those years of feeling like a brother and sister were gone, right now Neal seemed more a new lover than anything else. And, yes, I was excited.

We clasped each other pressing our naked skin together as I snaked my hand down between us to take his stiffened cock in hand.

"Mmm, you're nice and hard, Neal, I think this is going to be nice, real nice. Are you ready?"

"Well, I'd like to kind of prepare the way, if you'd like," he said as he leaned over and kissed my stomach and abdomen, then began licking his way down the fur nested between my legs.

I will never turn down oral sex, I simply adore having my pussy licked. I had a boyfriend in college that was just a demon for licking me and would do it for hours. He loved making me cum with his tongue and one Saturday, starting in bed as we woke up, he gave me seven orgasms that day. I still think of Brian often, wondering what lucky woman has him between her legs today. Lucky her.

I opened wide for my brother, knowing that shaving my pubes was now high on my priority list, well, who knew, right? I'd never thought that I'd so soon be welcoming a man to feast on me, especially my own brother. But, well, his first few licks sent shivers running through me, it had been a long time. Oh, yes, this was good.

"Mmm, omigod, Neal, mmm, I should have had you doing this when we were younger. I'll bet you would have, too."

He looked up, rolled his eyes and nodded, never letting up tonguing me.

I hadn't had a man's tongue on my pussy for ages and every lick, every swipe, was glorious. There's just nothing like a warm, wet tongue on your pussy, licking, flicking, probing, lapping, oh, it was so good.

And Neal brought me to a fantastic orgasm, one of those earth-shaking, body-electrifying kind that happen far too seldom.

"Oh, wow, Neal, you sure know your way around a woman's pussy. That was just the best. Mmm, I may never leave."

"You don't have to, Sarah, not ever, if you don't want to," he said, smiling up at me, his face all wet and glistening with my juices.

"Well, why don't you come up here and we'll do some real incest?" I asked him and he raised up and waddled up to press his cock head on my opening and began pushing into me, my brother's cock entering me, his sister. Well, well.

He got deep inside, then began moving back and forth in the time-honored fashion and it was nothing short of wonderful.

"Mmm, why did they always say incest was bad, I'm thinking this is pretty good?" I asked him as he smiled down at me.

"Mmm, me, too, you're really tight, you know that? Like a high school girl."

"Never had kids, maybe that's why. Or maybe it hasn't been used much lately," I quipped.

"Mmm, I'd like to use it a whole lot, Sis."

"Sounds like we're both liking this incest stuff pretty well, huh?" I posed.

"Yeah, it might have been different when we were kids, I'm not sure. But, now, well, as adults, it hardly feels like we're brother and sister."

"I know what you mean. I'd even like to be kissing you right now, little brother, how's that?" I asked him and he bent down and put his second body part inside me, tonguing my mouth so I could taste some of myself.

I found out a long time ago that I liked the taste of my pussy; if you ask around, you'll find that I'm not alone, there are many of us who finger ourselves, alternating between our pussies and our mouths licking and sucking off all our juices.

So, kissing my brother was a double pleasure, I was enjoying his kiss (greatly) and I was savoring the lingering taste of my sexual nectar which he had stimulated in abundance. He really didn't seem so much like a brother but more like a lover and a lover I was desiring very much.

I laughed, saying, "Can you imagine what they'd say if Mom and Dad walked in right now?" I knew they had both passed on but wanted to kid him nonetheless.

"Not sure I'd stop, Sarah, this is so good."

"Mmm, yes, it is. I think we're going to do a lot of this, little brother."

"I've got the king-sized bed if you want to bunk in with me while you're here."

"I might not ever want to leave, Neal, I'm liking a 'brother-with-benefits.'"

He laughed and added, "Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can move in here. I know you're headed back home and all but, well, you're welcome here."

"That's nice, even nicer than I'd ever imagined."

I had intended to move back to the small city where Neal and I had grown up, mostly because it was familiar and, I suppose, because I hoped that I could renew some old acquaintances. Though, with my brother becoming my lover, well, that was certainly something that might make me change my plans.

It also seemed that every stroke was a further reason to keep me in my brother's bed. After all, I was sure I could find work if I wanted just as easily here as I could in our old home town. But, at the moment, I was happily being so pleasured by my brother's cock.

He was kissing me as his hips moved up and down, he was my lover, my new lover, perhaps one I've known most of my life, but, right now, as we gave each other the ultimate human pleasure, we were truly lovers.

Wanting him deeper, I lifted my legs up onto his shoulders so he could press down into me which was feeling so good.

It started out as that sphere of warmth that begins deep inside me as he stroked in and out, it swelling with each thrust until it engulfs my whole body, sending tremors and swells of intense bliss all over me, just overwhelming me.

"OH, OMIGOD, I'M CUMMING, OH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, Neal, mmm, don't stop, oooh," I cried out as he kept running his cock in and out of me.

"Mmm, oh, you are so tight, here I go, oh, mmm, UUH, UUH, umm," my brother groaned as I felt his thick cock throb out its cum deep into me. I knew then that this was just the very first of his cum to enter my body and that there would be lots and lots more of it in our future as lovers. I knew then that I was going to call the shipping company first thing in the morning and have my household goods redirected to Neal's house so we could live together.

Since then, it has been over two thousand days, well over five years now that we've lived together as lovers. And we've made love over two thousand times since we do it at least once a day, though, being naked around each other all the time, well, it averages a little more.

No one here knows that we are brother and sister. I've kept my married name and we've just introduced me around as Neal's girlfriend, a woman he met at a business meeting.

So, while most of the incest you hear about involves someone young, well, in our case we're well into middle age. And we couldn't be happier. I'm in love with brotherly love. Oh, yes.