Closet Encounters

Story Info
He & his Asian girlfriend get kinky in closet.
1.6k words
4.14
27.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZfrkS62
ZfrkS62
1 Followers

It had been ages since we had last been together. From the moment I saw her walk through the security checkpoint, I began to get impatient to get her home and between her small, but powerful thighs.

At only 5' 1" and hardly 100lbs, her petite frame didn't look like it could withstand much. But only the two of us knew better.

I watched as her black hair, gently brushed up against the top of her chest. Her perky B cups bounced slightly as she began to trot towards me.

Our lips finally came together as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I had nearly forgotten how strong she could be.

"How has my baby been?" She asked sweetly between kisses.

"Insane with loneliness." I replied, growing more and more antsy by the second, "How was the flight?"

"Hush! I expect to be taken for a different trip when we get to your place!"

Though the drive from the airport was short, it seemed like an eternity. Especially when she reached into her backpack and pulled out her schoolgirl skirt and a slutty little g-string I had purchased for her on her birthday, and began to change right there in the passenger seat.

"I couldn't wear these when I left. My parents wanted to drive me to the airport. They mustn't know their only daughter has a sex life." She said slyly.

Although she was 22, her parent's opinions still mattered to her. It was one of the very few downfalls to dating an American-born Chinese woman.

Once we had finally made it back, and her backpack hit the floor, our bodies became glued together. Our lips formed an impenetrable seal as our tongues massaged each other, and our hands roamed hungrily over one another.

With reckless abandon we caressed and groped. Repressed sexuality yearning to get out.

Our hips pressed forward, as our blood drained from our heads and dropped straight down. My excitement was swelling rapidly and the closer my hand got to her pleasure center, I could tell hers was too.

Pushing away, she peeled off her tank top revealing a black, sheer bra, that allowed the silhouette of her erect nipples to show through. Stepping back to me she guided my hand to the clasp of her bra and seductively kissed me.

I unclipped the hooks and let the piece of lingerie fall gracefully to the floor. Again, our hands felt around. Mine to her gorgeous rack, and hers to my engorged package.

"Wait," I instructed and stepped away from her, "I have something in mind."

I led her to the walk-in closet and opened the doors. Hanging on one of the shelves was a pair of handcuffs and a thick piece of fabric. Now that she was topless and her tight, wet, hot hole. was completely accessible, she was right where I wanted her.

"What is this?" She asked, knowing full well that she was about to become helpless and surrender her orgasms to my mercy.

"You asked for a different trip, right?" I replied," Well my Asian Angel, you're about to go for a wild ride."

With that, I took her to where the cuffs were set up, turned her to face the closet door and locked her wrists in the restraints.

"Now, you will have to succumb to whatever i decide is best for you. Understand?" I explained as I walked around her, looking her over and occasionally touching her tingling flesh.

"Yes." came her quick reply.

"Yes, what?" I scolded as I lightly slapped her ass.

"Yes Master!" she corrected.

I said nothing as began to molest her. I suckled everywhere along her neck, pinched her pert little nipples and traced the sharp, sensitive little bumps that outlined her aureoles. Squeezing and massaging her firm breasts, i began to systematically exploit every erogenous spot of her body. My tongue, drove down her spine from neck to tailbone. Hands dropping from her breasts, down her flat stomach, catching her navel ring and giving it a gentle tug as they passed, continuing to her thighs as i licked back up her spine, stopping at the small bump above the center of her shoulder blades and sucking hard.

Her gasps and moans were making it hard for me to contain myself.

Her skirt was containing the heat her tiny pussy was generating. I could feel almost everything going on between her legs. The heat, the moisture escaping through her panties. I had to taste her sweet nectar.

Grabbing the piece of fabric, I tied it around her head, shielding her eyes from what I was doing.

After making sure she couldn't see anything, I dropped to my knees, lifted her skirt and pressed my tongue to the damp spot on her skimpy underwear. It barely covered her sexual flesh. As I pressed the soft fabric against her swollen pearl gently, i could taste the secretions of her twat as her pink lips spilled out around the tiny triangle of fabric.

'Fuck this thing is pointless.' I thought as maneuvered it between my teeth and aggressively tugged them off.

Her moans and groans became louder and more frequent as I slipped my tongue along her soaking slit. Hers was the sweetest scent and taste I had known. Though the list was only 2 long including her, the difference was night and day.

"Do you know how addicting you pretty little pussy is?" I asked, without withdrawing my tongue from her clit.

Between her moans she squeaked a reply. "No" [gasp] "show me"[uunhhh] "Master."[gasp] "I beg of you."

I stood up and penetrated her hole with two fingers and worked them around inside her, making sure to coat them with her juices.

"You know you are not to make requests." I said sternly, "For that, you will be punished, and it will come at my leisure. Understood?" I squeezed her cheeks together firmly, forcing her lips to pucker and made her nod in agreement before kissing her. "Good. Now I'm going to grant you your request. But you had best enjoy it."

Withdrawing my fingers, now dripping with her sex fluids, I commanded her to open her mouth and placed them on her tongue. I needed to make no commands or requests, she instinctively closed her lips around my fingers and sucked them clean.

"No wonder you love the taste."

Again, I made my way to her rear. Silently, one hand reached under her skirt to stroke her shaved mound teasingly. Her anxious giggling was mixed with appreciative gasps as I tickled her flesh.

The other hand stroked her pale ass. Squeezing and rubbing her tight cheeks.

I didn't notice, but somehow she shook her blindfold loose.

When I did catch her peeking, her blindfold became a gag, and the closet doors were shut, plunging us both into darkness.

"You just can't behave can you?" I scolded hotly, "the punishment gets worse each time you misbehave.

Just to prove how serious I was, I lifted her skirt over her ass and landed 5 sharp slaps to each cheek. With each landing, an ecstatic squeak escaped her.

I allowed her to hang there for a moment as she giggled and let her anticipation subside.

She didn't notice the sound of my pants falling to the floor.

I lifted her off the floor by her hips and held her up until she swung her legs behind her and up around my own hips to better support her weight as I penetrated her tight folds with the first inch of my throbbing cock.

Gradually I moved towards her, being careful not to strain her wrists against the cuffs.

Inch by inch I impaled her. Only two inches in, she lost control. Her pussy spasmed violently as her first orgasm took hold of her small frame. She held her breath as she peaked, and then let out a long, deep moan, as I continued to insert myself inside. Finally, she had taken nearly all 7 inches of me within her.

Before she completely recovered, I began pumping. Short, quick shallow strokes at first, and as she got hotter and wetter, they became long, deep and powerful thrusts. Her reactions were muffled by her gag, but i knew she was close by the way she tightened and released around my shaft. Pulling out completely, and letting her back down to the floor. She tried to beg me not to. But the words were only muffled.

After setting her down, I unlocked her restraints, and stepped in front of her. Picking her up once again, I slid her down my pole and bounced her mercilessly on it.

"You should release that gag now." I commanded, getting ready to finish her punishment.

I kept fucking her until the familiar sensations of impending orgasm crept up on me.

She came a second time as her gag fell to the floor. This time, her pussy's contractions began drawing the thick cum from my cock. Quickly i yanked out of her and let her to her knees in front of me so I could cover her tits with semen.

I ordered her to open her mouth as I grabbed her head and forced my cock all the way to the back of her throat so that she could suck me dry. She did more than I expected and wouldn't let go until i went soft in her mouth.

We both collapsed on the dark closet floor in a pile of sweaty flesh, kissing and caressing until falling asleep for a quick nap.

In a few hours, when we would awaken together, we would make our way to the shower...

To Be Continued...

ZfrkS62
ZfrkS62
1 Followers