Closet Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Closet is too confining: let real Maggie emerge.
2.6k words
4.31
93.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The garage door opened effortlessly and I came to a halt. My husbands car was parked in it's usual spot already and for a few moments I sat motionless, staring ahead. I knew he was inside and I dreaded seeing him. I felt as if "Slut" was emblazoned across my forehead, a blinking neon announcement to the whole world. When he touched me would he feel the imprint of another man's hands on my body. Would he be able to tell that I had enjoyed the musky scent of another man's leavings in my body and when he kissed me how could he not tell that these lips had kissed, tasted, enjoyed another man's body.

I dreaded it, and this was just one more thing to be angry at Lee Taylor about. Anger, but perhaps more at myself than anyone, because no matter how many times I wanted to call it rape it hadn't been. I had been a willing participant, and even more. I finally realized I would have to go inside so I got out removed the small bag from the trunk and entered the house. It had always been such a haven but I now saw HIM everywhere. On the couch, teasing me, in the hallway, taunting me, and, and oh my, in our bed, creating in me a wanton desire that had me panting and screaming out for his hard cock. I bit my lip, anxiously and moved through the house looking for my husband.

I found him in the bedroom changing into a tux and I suddenly realized it was Saturday and that the gala for LTT Enterprises was that night. I panicked and wrapped my arms around John hugging him close. "Hmm," he chuckled, "Missed me that much eh?" He returned my embrace but when I tried to deepen the kiss and began to open his shirt he grasped my hands and smiled. "So, you did miss me? But honey, we don't have time. Remember the building dedication is tonight?"

"Lets just skip it," I suggested. "Let's just stay home, make love, talk, please?" He started to shake his head and I continued on, "I missed you so much this week. In fact, lets go back up to the cabin. I was just up there this week. It was so peaceful, no phones, no television, no LTT Enterprises. Lets go, just the two of us." I kissed him desperately but he just continued to shake his head, pushing me away from him.

"We can't Maggie," you should know that. "I think I am really making some strides with Lee. He sent me on this extended trip this week and I know he is starting to trust my judgment. He is turning to me for advice and suggestions. I think the work I did on the Avar Project impressed him. This is a critical time. I can't just not show up and damn, Maggie, I can't believe you are asking me this. Why Lee felt so bad that he had to extend my trip and leave you alone that he told me he would stop by and check on you, and he did, didn't he?"

"Yes," I replied quietly, "He stopped by the other night."

"And he had an acquaintance in New York ship you something special to wear for the party tonight."

"NO," I blurted out, "I am wearing my own dress!" "No honey," he insisted, "Wait until you see this." He pulled a designer bag out of the closet where he had hung it.

I expected something cheap and tawdry, but I should have known better. It was simply the most exquisite dress I had ever seen. From the front it appeared modest, some might even say severe, with a high collar that fitted about the throat and long sleeves. The color was like the ocean, blues, greens, even some whites, like the foam that capped the turbulent waves. but turn it sideways and your noticed the seductive details of the design, and the bare shoulders, the open back! For the entire back of the dress was open, leaving a wide expanse of skin showing, dipping down to the waistline.

I went into the bathroom and began to undress, leaving the door open and listening half heartedly as he told me about his trip. I looked into the mirror that lined one wall. The same face stared back at me but I knew I was different. I unbuttoned my blouse spreading the fabric looking at myself . My bra was simple, white, lacy, with a tiny pink bow in the center. My breasts were round, full, I reached up and cupped them, remembering Lee's mouth on them, sucking, tasting. I let my thumbs trail over my nipples, pinching them, teasing them until they were hard and aching. My fingertips trailed down my stomach skimming along my skin. My hand slipped into the waistband of my shorts and I slid them down letting them drop to the floor. I studied my reflection, my white bra looked even whiter against my summer gold skin, and my dark blonde hair had taken on sun kissed highlights compliments of Mother Nature. My panties were cut high on the sides and accentuated my legs making them appear even longer. My erect nipples were visible and I could feel myself getting damp as I remembered. I slipped my hand into the silky fabric and trembled as my fingers slid down through my pussy hair, finding the dividing slit, hot and wet. I watched my hand moving downward, teasing myself, stroking, finding the hard little nub that seemed so sensitive. I gasped as my fingertips touched there. My head fell back, breathing harder.

I glanced up and saw John, standing transfixed, watching me. He licked his lips and I turned to face him, looking down, blushing. I stroked myself letting him watch and then pulled my fingers out, wet, glistening and offered them to him. He crossed the room quickly and came into the bathroom. I slid my wet fingertips across his lips, letting him taste my essence and I shivered as he sucked my fingers into his mouth. Our eyes met and I could see the desire in his, matching the fiery response of my own body. I let the blouse go, feeling it slip off my shoulders, down my body to land softly at our feet. John's arms came around me, stroking up and down my back. He kissed me and I opened my mouth wider inviting him to kiss me deeper and harder. He moaned and I reached down between us undoing his pants. He shook his head and lifted his head looking down at me, "You know you drive me this crazy, don't you?" I wanted to scream, then stay with me, don't leave me home alone for days on end, so your damn boss can come over and fuck me, but all I whispered was,. "Show me how crazy. Taste me".

His head lowered. Yesss. I moaned as his warm wet mouth moved over me, sucking my nipple into his mouth His hands slid down over my ass cupping my cheeks, spreading them. He reached around and ran his finger over my tight little asshole. He turned me about and I watched in the mirror as his lips came down moving across the back of my neck. At his touch I shivered, moaning, arching my back and pushing back into him. He reached up sliding the strap of my bra off my shoulder and letting his warm lips continue to trace a path along my skin. I stared at us in the mirror, watched his mouth move over me, his strong arms reaching around me to fondle me, saw my body unconsciously buck back against him, begging to be fucked like the slut I am. He looked up and our eyes met, my tongue flicked out licking my lips, wetting them. I smiled. He reached behind me and undid the fastening on my bra, his hands felt warm as they slid down my arms, slipping the lacy underwear down to drop on the silky blouse at our feet, leaving my breasts naked. He took my hands and slid them up over my own breasts, watching as I fondled them, pinching the nipples, rolling them between my fingers. His hands reached down tearing at the sheer panties I had on. His breathing was heavy, excited and his fingers slid along my slit, finding me hot and wet and so ready for his hard cock. He bent me over the edge of the counter and slid the hot hard shaft of his cock against me, and plunged into my hot pussy. I wanted him to bury himself in me, to fill me, "Oh my God yes, fuck me," I begged, "I need you so bad." My head dropped back, eyes half closed. I watched in the mirror, panting in time with his thrusts, feeling each stroke as he thrust in me and pulled back out. He reached down and began to stroke the hard little nub of my pussy, causing me to scream out as I came, drenching his hand with my juice. Trembling I groaned as he continued to stroke in and out, in and out. Faster and faster he thrusted and then suddenly plunging deep, his hard cock emptied into me, shooting his load of hot cum, filling me. I tightened about him, clenching his hard cock with the slick muscles of my pussy, milking him, wanting all of him. I watched as his face relaxed and his eyes opened and met mine. He laughed as he pulled out, leaning down and kissing me on the shoulder. "You temptress." he laughed, "We better hurry. We are going to be late as it is and if you look half as good in that dress as I think you will, everyone is going to know why!"

I slipped into the shower quickly and stood thinking as the warm water ran over my body. I decided I had to talk to John about Lee Taylor and what had happened. John had only been back a few hours and I was already hating the lies and distrust that my tryst with Lee Taylor was causing. My mind made up I stepped out of the shower and quickly dressed. I decided to forget about a bra. My perky breasts looked very sexy beneath the clinging fabric of the dress. I had slipped on a white garter belt and lacy white hose beneath the gown, feeling very naughty with no panties, only the slick wetness of my husbands cum between my legs. My 3 inch heels made me appear even taller and my simple, short hairstyle, suited the dress perfectly.

I met John in the front room and smiled at his wolf whistle of approval. I pirouetted and laughingly lifted the skirt giving him a peek at my wet pussy. He laughed and placed his warm hands on my shoulders, pushing me towards the door. "Oh no, your don't," he laughed, "You are so naughty! I love it, " he whispered in my ear. "But we have to get to that party!"

I pouted but let him push me to his car, where he helped me in, shaking his head as the slit in the skirt opened up showing my long legs and the lacy tops of my stockings. I smiled up at him, my green eyes wide and innocent. As we drove along I laid my hand on his leg rubbing his thigh. He laid his hand over mine, warm and comforting and I found the strength to say something. "John, I need to talk to you about Lee Taylor."

"What about Lee? Isn't he a great guy?"

"Well to be honest," I replied, "I am not as enthusiastic about him as you are" I took a deep breath, and plunged on. "John, he acted inappropriately when he came over the other night!"

"What do you mean, inappropriate?"
"Well he exposed himself and threatened your job if I didn't do certain things." There I had said it!

I waited biting my lip, nervously and glancing up at him, I could see him getting angry but was totally unprepared when he shouted, "Dammit Maggie, what did you do? Come on to him? I mean dammit I was only gone over a week and he was just trying to help. Can't you keep that damn libido of yours in check!"

"Me?," I sputtered, not believing this. "He rapes me and it is my fault?" I shouted back, I felt like I was in the middle of a bad dream. All week I had worried about telling John about this. I had imagined a thousand different scenarios but never did I think he would blame me.

I blinked back tears, determined that I was not going to cry anymore about this, a heavy silence filled the car and we drove for several miles without a word. Suddenly John spoke, "When you say rape, what exactly do you mean? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"Not physically," I replied. "He just threatened ..." I didn't know how to tell him that the boss he thought so highly of had spoken so callously of him, "he just said that if I didn't comply bad things would happen. He took my by surprise, I guess, I didn't expect him to act that way."

"He wanted you, wanted my wife? You let Lee fuck you?" I bowed my head, biting my lip, hating to admit that yes. Not only had I let him I guiltily thought to myself, I had loved it. John didn't say a word and I stared out the window, his silence, frightened me. Finally I glanced over and saw him, SMILING!

Appalled I stared at him, "You like the idea," I accused. Don't you care? He fucked me, treated me like a whore!"

"Of course I care," he tried to cover up his delight, "I mean, you are my wife. But it's not as if you were just sleeping around with anyone." He drove for awhile in silence and then asked, "Did you like it?"

I think that was when I decided. I had enjoyed it. In fact I had LOVED it and why did I feel guilty. I was a sexy, desirable woman. Obviously it hadn't bothered my husband the way I had thought it would, in fact, he seemed turned on by the idea. I turned to John and purred, "What do you think John? You know Lee, you know his magnetism, his charisma, you have seen his body." I leaned towards him and lowered my voice, "He knows how to use that body too! Knows how to drive a woman crazy. Do you know how special it is that you understand, that you like the idea of a man you admire, pleasuring your woman." I reached out running my hand up his inner thigh, brushing against his throbbing erection, "Hmmm, you are really turned on by this, I see, or should I say feel," I laughed cupping him. He grinned sheepishly as if embarrassed by how much the idea of sharing me with Lee aroused him.

We pulled up to the front of the newly constructed world headquarters of LTT Enterprises. John hopped out handing the keys to the valet and moving around to open my door. When he opened the door, I unfolded my long legs, being sure to make sure the slit in my dress, opened wide and gave the other valet standing at the curb a good look. His mouth dropped open as he stared and I smiled, winking at him. The "closet slut" was exiting that closet!