Closet Voyeur

Story Info
Harry's wife tries online adultery.
3.2k words
4.02
52.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

Harry Felton stared in abject horror at the computer screen as it opened up before his eyes. He had just over an hour before his night shift at the factory started and, with his wife at work and the house nice and quiet, he'd thought it a good opportunity to indulge in a little pornography on the Internet. But what he'd thought would be a pleasant hour watching video clips, downloading pictures from his favourite sites and enjoying a nice slow masturbation session had all gone suddenly very sour.

His suspicions had been aroused when he'd realised that his computer was already switched on. He was completely certain that he'd remembered to shut down the last time he'd used it and – as usual, to be on the safe side – deleted all the recent history of sites that he'd visited. It wouldn't do, he had thought, for his young wife, Janet, to discover that his passion was for pornography rather than for her!

But Harry had checked the computers history and it hadn't been deleted; one recently visited site still sat in the list. He had known what it was about even before he clicked on it and the site opened – the words Online Dating Agency were hardly ambiguous – but as the page loaded and the images opened his jaw dropped. How could Janet betray him in such a fashion, he thought? But then the sudden realisation of the situation dawned on him: He had been paying so much attention to his computer and so little to his wife that she had gone looking for satisfaction elsewhere.

But it was all online, wasn't it? Just harmless fun? Well, it was, wasn't it? The thoughts screamed through Harry's mind at lightening speed. The icon for Janet's e-mail stared at him from the screen almost daring him to invade her privacy. His fingers trembled as he rolled the mouse and clicked. The screen opened up quickly and, as he saw the messages, he felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead. He began to read.

As Harry finished the last message he suddenly realised that he had forgotten to breathe. He took a deep, strangled gulp of air through the smoke of his Marlboro and whistled it out through his nose like an incensed dragon. It was true. It was all true. Janet was having an affair.

As he sat in front of the screen not quite knowing what to do, Harry's reverie was suddenly broken by the audio alert of a new e-mail message arriving. He recognised the senders name immediately – he had just read four other e-mails from the same person – and read the new message as soon as it had downloaded.

J. Will see you at 9. So looking forward to seeing you at last. Don't know how I will manage to wait. Hope you feel the same. Love S.

On an impulse, Harry opened up his wife's sent message folder. She had been lax about deleting the recently sent e-mails and Harry saw that the last five were all to the same address. Also, on one of the mails there was an attachment. Harry clicked the mail open and gasped again as he saw the photograph that his wife had sent to her lover. Janet's smiling face beamed back at him, but he guessed that her face wasn't going to be the first thing that the recipient looked at. Her body was clothed – if you could call it that – in a sexy combination of stockings, suspenders and matching bra. She was seated on the sofa in their lounge and had set the digital camera up in front of her. Her legs were spread wide and, having clearly not bothered to wear any panties, the pink meat of her vagina was clearly displayed.

Harry's emotions boiled. But, strangely, it wasn't anger he was feeling. He was just imagining Janet's lover receiving and downloading the photo. Had he drooled over the fine curves of her body when he saw them? Perhaps he had masturbated – as Harry knew he would have done – and shot his thick sperm over her image? Harry's mind was working overtime as he conjured up all sorts of situations as he imagined Janet and her mysterious lover together and, despite himself, he suddenly realised that he had become aroused and had developed a steel-like erection.

But now Harry's mind turned to other matters. The pre-arranged time of the adulterous couples' meeting had been set for 9pm – a time when Harry would be slaving away at work – and he guessed that the encounter would take place here, at Harry and Janet's home.

The decision was made instantly and a quick call to the factory to say that he was sick released Harry for the evening. He was now free to find out what would happen.

Janet Felton looked up at the clock for the fifth time in as many minutes and swallowed a gulp of Gin and Tonic. Harry had left for work at the usual time but there had been something a little strange about his behaviour. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. It was just something. But at least he had gone, she reasoned. God knew how she would have been able to let Steve know if Harry had not gone to work for some reason.

Not that she would have wanted to put Steve off. His impending arrival had her nerves twitching like a teenager on a first date. She had dressed for him too; a pale yellow top cut low in the front accentuated her full breasts and the black lacy stockings matched the thong panties that she had purchased earlier. She was ready. She wanted him. She needed him.

The ring of the front doorbell almost caused Janet to choke on her drink and she immediately felt her nipples harden under the material of her bra. Would Steve be as good-looking as he was in his photograph? Would he be as sexy as she had imagined him on so many occasions? As she slowly stood up and measured her pace towards the front door, she knew she was about to find out.

For a brief moment, Janet and Steve looked at each other as they stood in the hall. Janet was impressed and it was hard not to show it. He was young – probably five or six years younger than her – and looked heavily muscled. His blue shirt was clearly expensive and his hair cut into a fashionable style. Janet moved towards him – almost imperceptibly, but a definite forward movement. Steve's arms encircled her. They embraced urgently and Janet felt the passion and heat of her first adulterous kiss. But Janet wanted more – she needed so much more and, taking her young lover by the hand, wordlessly led him up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Harry had heard the doorbell ring and almost panicked. Janet and the unknown man had hardly said a word to each other and Harry was going insane as he tried to imagine how they were filling the silences.

After supposedly leaving for work, Harry had furtively re-entered the house, silently climbed the stairs and secreted himself in Janet's large walk-in closet. He knew it was a clichéd hiding place but he had to admit it did afford him a good view through the ill-fitting door. And besides, Harry had never been very imaginative; this was the only place her could think to hide!

He listened and held his breath as he heard footsteps on the stairs. They were coming up! His lungs strained. His eyes felt like they were bulging out on stalks.

"What was that?"

Janet was in no mood to be put off now and pulled Steve towards her as they stood in the middle of her bedroom.

"Nothing, honey," she cooed, "just noises that an old house like this makes from time to time.

In fact she had heard something as well, but the heat from between her legs told her not to give it a second thought. She wanted Steve and she wanted him now!

Harry wiped the specks of perspiration from his brow as he realised that his discovery was not imminent. He looked out of the crack in the door. Janet was sitting down at her dressing table and looked as if she were about to brush her hair. But Steve was behind her now. His hands caressed her swan-like neck and down over her shoulders. Harry heard Janet moan as her lovers' fingers traced patterns over her skin and slipped lower into the low-cut top of her blouse, cupping a naked, bra-less breast.

"Take them out." Steve whispered into her ear as his fingers massaged the soft flesh. "I want to kiss them."

Harry looked on as his wife immediately obeyed Steve's command. She pulled the top of the blouse, stretching it downwards and under the swell of her breasts. Harry looked at Janet's breasts as if seeing them for the first time. They looked full and heavy; capped with pink nipples that looked harder than he had ever seen them.

Steve's head dipped and Harry heard a moan escape his wife lips as one of the nipples disappeared between a pair of full lips.

"Mmmmmmm." Janet cried. "That feels so good baby. Keep going, please."

Steve's hungry mouth devoured Janet's nipples as he feasted greedily. Harry could hear the noises of sexual excitement echoing around the room and, again, found himself with a rock-hard erection. He wondered how hard Steve was right now and was surprised at himself for thinking how much he'd like to see the younger man's cock.

Janet had not taken her top off but had stretched it right down so that the whole of each breast was at Steve's disposal. She sighed deeply and could feel the mounting passion manifest itself in a seeping damp patch between her legs. She had never achieved orgasm before by just having her nipples sucked but she had a good feeling. She was heading in that direction right now!

Steve bobbed his head and switched from one nipple to the other as he lightly bit and nibbled on the sensitive flesh. He could sense the woman beneath him responding and guessed that she was building up towards an orgasm. He smiled inwardly. He loved to feel a woman shudder to a climax.

Suddenly he felt his lover stiffen up. The nipple in his mouth seemed to pulse as if with a life of its own. Janet's back arched deeply and Steve felt the warm breast mash into his face. He could see her legs trembling and knew she was cumming.

From within the closet, Harry watched his blonde haired wife climax with another man. His erection pulsated inside his work pants as he saw her legs part and her stockinged toes curl. He knew he would have then left it at that and insisted on his turn, but it was evident that Steve was a much more considerate lover.

Harry's eyes bulged as Steve picked Janet up and laid her gently back on the bed. Her legs fell open almost automatically and her whole body twitched and contorted as the climax continued to wash over her.

"I've been looking forward to tasting you for so long, baby," Steve whispered as he ducked his head between Janet's splayed thighs, "and now the moment has finally arrived!"

Janet's cry of lust almost pierced Harry's ears as she felt her lovers' tongue snake lovingly into her vagina. Her hips bucked as the orgasm returned and gathered strength and Steve had to almost pin her to the bed to save her from falling off.

"Oh my God!" Janet cried. "I'm still cumming!"

Steve's tongue flicked and probed at the moist pink flesh. Harry could see his wife's clitoris standing up now – something, he realised with a crushing thought, that he had rarely seen before. He watched the little piece of erectile tissue quiver as a series of convulsions continued to rock Janet's lithe body until, with a gasping sigh, she finally came to an exhausted rest.

Harry felt that she looked tired now; probably too exhausted to give Steve what he obviously wanted. But Harry quickly realised that he was wrong. Janet's eyes opened slowly. The smile on her face emphasised how good she clearly felt and the twinkle in her eye told Harry that she was far from finished.

"My turn now!" Janet enthused, "I want you in my mouth." As she reached up towards Steve's zipper her hands shook and slithered around the small metal tag causing them both to giggle.

"Let me help you." Steve laughed.

His masculine fingers replaced Janet's dainty digits as he eased his pants down. Janet gasped when she saw the hard cock before her and licked her lips appreciatively. It was not, she realised, that it was so big – it wasn't that huge – but more the fact that it was so hard. The veins in the wide shaft seemed to pulsate and the thick, mushroom-shaped head throbbed and twitched. Janet suddenly realised why a mans' penis was often referred to as "a weapon". Steve was sporting nothing short of a warrior's Rapier!

Harry heard his wife's sharp intake of breath as she feasted her eyes on Steve's cock. It was certainly impressive and Harry felt a sudden pang of jealousy. But he knew now that Janet would not be content to just look. He knew she wanted the fearsome looking appendage inside her.

Steve groaned deeply as he felt his lovers' warm, wet mouth envelop the head of his cock. His balls twitched as she sucked him deep and he had to control his mind as well as his body to avoid shooting his load deep into her throat.

Harry watched his rival's fingers entwine in Janet's hair as he rocked himself back and forth, slowly easing more of his solid length into her mouth. The young man was clearly in an extreme state of excitement – who wouldn't have been at that point, Harry reasoned? – but he was obviously still able to control himself so as not to cum too soon.

Harry was extremely impressed with the young man's stamina but was still sporting an uncomfortable erection himself. He had to be careful to remain silent – his wife was currently sucking another mans cock not ten feet away – but needed to ease his own penis from the confines of his underwear.

"Please fuck me baby!" Janet gasped as she allowed Steve's tool to side out of her wet mouth.

"You want it inside you?" Steve replied with a grin. He seemed to be teasing her.

"Oh, Yes. Inside me. Please!"

"Inside your cunt?"

As he listened to this dialogue and silently stroked his cock, Harry knew that Steve was indeed taunting his cock-hungry wife.

"Yes. Yes. Now. Please!"

"I want you to say the words." Steve almost growled as he positioned himself between Janet's open legs.

"Please. I want you. I need you!"

"Where do you want me?"

"In my....my.....my cunt!"

Immediately Janet finally voiced the word that both Steve and Harry had been waiting to hear, Steve yanked the flimsy material at the crotch of her panties to one side and rammed the entire length of his cock into her wet, juicy pussy.

There was no finesse now. No Tenderness or compassion. Steve lunged into Janet's body over and over again, ramming his swollen tool as deeply into her pussy as he could get.

Janet felt the hard vein on her lovers' cock slide almost painfully over her swollen clit as she was so comprehensively fucked. She had wanted this. Needed it and now it was happening she loved it! Her hands encircled Steve's neck and pulled him towards her. She strained to spread her legs further apart and felt the head of his cock almost pierce her womb. She felt full. Fuller and more complete than she had ever done before. A series of minor, rippling orgasms tingled through her body. She arched her back deeply forcing herself to accept the "rapier" to the hilt. She prayed that it would never stop but she knew that inevitably it must.

"Oh God," Cried Steve suddenly. I'm almost cumming! Jerk me off baby. Watch me shoot my cum for you!"

Harry could feel his own balls begin to contract as he watched his wife bend over her lover and grasp his tool in her long, cool fingers. As she began to jerk the swollen, twitching meat Harry held his breath. His cum began to boil upwards. He could feel the impending release and locked his eyes onto Janet's hand as she coaxed Steve to the same inevitable conclusion.

Harry gasped as he came, the sound (fortunately for him) drowned out by Steve's cry of lust as he also released his sperm. Janet's hand squeezed and caressed as she manipulated every drop from her lover's heavy balls while Steve's hips bucked uncontrollably as his climax peaked.

"Mmmmm. That was great baby!" Steve mumbled as he lay back and tried to get his breathing under control. He watched as Janet licked the cum from her fingers and from his thighs. He loved it when a woman did that. It gave him a sense of pride; almost like providing her with a vital fluid.

"It sure was baby." Janet responded. "But you got to get going now. My husband could be home at any time!"

"I thought you said he was at work? I thought we had plenty of time."

Steve had noticed that his lover's tone of voice had changed. Suddenly she had become colder, more distant.

"No. You have to go. Now."

Harry was also a little confused by this latest development but had no choice but to keep quiet while his wife's lover dressed in silence and finally left the room. He noted that Janet didn't even see the young man to the door but remained seated on the bed until she the front door closed behind him.

"You can come out now." She said simply.

"Terror suddenly gripped Harry. She knew he was there? Watching her? Spying on her? He had no choice and sheepishly edged the door of the closet open.

"You didn't think that I hadn't realised you were watching, did you?"

"Er...well...."

Suddenly Harry realised that his wilted penis was still hanging from the front of his work pants and his embarrassment became even more acute.

"Um...I'm...er..sorry I..."

"There's going to be some changes around here." Janet said accusingly.

Harry couldn't meet her eyes and stared resolutely at the patterned carpet.

"Some serious changes," Janet restated. "Starting with that!"

Harry looked up to see his wife pointing at his crotch. Involuntarily, his cock had begun to grow like a balloon being inflated.

"If you don't want me to go around telling your friends at work about what you've been doing – after I've fucked them, of course – then you better make sure that I have enough cock whenever I want it. Understand?"

Harry nodded his head. He understood perfectly: Janet would fuck him or anyone else whenever and wherever she wanted. It was to be his punishment. But Harry couldn't seem to stop the smile from spreading across his face as he imagined what the rest of his life was now going to be like as a voyeur and an obedient husband. He had come out of the closet in more ways that one!

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers