Closin' Up Shop

Story Info
Slutty wife engages in some fun after work.
1.1k words
4
61k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has often mentioned having a fun night with a couple of my coworkers and I hadn't really objected but I certainly hadn't anticipated what came to me that night...

It had been a long, late night at the restaurant in which I work. I had just shut off all the lights and was about to turn the lock in the door when I felt two strong arms reach around my small waist and hot breath in my ear. I jumped in surprise and immediately felt the passion rise in me.

"Lock that door and come with me." I recognized my husband's voice whisper in my ear as he trailed his lips down my neck.

I did not argue but followed quickly feeling the excitement pulse through my veins and my pussy begin to throb in anticipation. He led me through the dark restaurant to the back office where my boss's desk sits.

"You're gonna do whatever I tell you, slut." he said, guiding me over to the chair and gently pushing me down into it.

"Oh yes" I eagerly agreed in my sexiest voice, barely able to contain myself. I could feel my panties getting quite wet by now.

He began to gently lift my shirt over my head and suddenly from behind me I felt another set of hands unsnapping my black lacy bra. Then from out of the darkness yet another figure appeared and began to unbutton my shorts, unzipping them and pulling them down to reveal the matching black lace thong that was now saturated with pussy juice.

The set of hands from behind me started caressing my tits, pulling gently on the nipples, coaxing them to stand erect. Still seated in the chair, my husband pulled out his ample 8 inch cock and slowly pushed it into my mouth. Taking fistfuls of hair he slid deeper and deeper down my throat, my spit making his cock generously lubricated. The other figure, whom I recognized as one of the hot guys I work with, fingered my clit and slid his fingers along the lips of my pussy, teasing me insanely as I longed to feel his fingers thrust deep inside my aching pussy.

By now I could no longer sit still, my hands began to grope as I pulled my husbands shirt over his head and then pulled down his shorts. I spit on the head of his large cock and licked the head, then slid it back into my mouth, sucked hard on the head, then slowly taking in the entire shaft. I heard him groan in pleasure as his cock head hit the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down a few more times, feeling the extra hands pulling harder on my tits now and putting more pressure on my clit, driving me wild. I grabbed my coworkers hand and, sitting on the edge of the chair now, I shoved all 5 of his fingers up into my pulsing cunt, rocking back and forth as my head bobbed up and down on my husbands rock hard dick, spit flowing down over his balls.

Suddenly, as if there had been some cue I missed, all hands were off me except for my husbands, as he pulled his cock from my mouth and lifted me by the waist with his huge muscular arms. He threw me down on the desk and spread my legs wide as the other two figures came closer and I could see both were hot coworkers. Both had pulled their dicks out and were stroking off. One climbed up on the table and dangled his balls in my face. I eagerly began to lick and suck on them. I grabbed his cock and began to lick the shaft and trace the head with my tongue. Then I sucked on the head and began to slowly take his cock in, all the way down to the balls. I was absolutely crazy by now.

"Somebody fuck me now! I need some cock! FUCK ME!!!" I screamed.

"That's what I wanted to hear, slut. You love the cock don't you, bitch?" my husband said.

"Yes, YES!" I screamed grabbing ahold of him and pulling him towards me. I curled my knees up holding them to my chest with my hands as my husband guided his cock into my sopping wet pussy. I had continued to suck my coworkers dick but let out a deep moan of pleasure as I felt my husbands cock sliding deep inside my pussy, slamming against my cervix, and his balls flopping on my ass. My moan sent vibrations across my coworkers dick and he moaned too as he began to thrust deeper and faster down my throat.

By now my husband had climbed up on the desk too, where he grabbed hold of my hips and thrust his dick deep into my soft, wet pussy. The other coworker, who had been stroking off while watching all this, spit on his dick and began to rub it on my asshole.

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder!" I gasped between mouthfuls of cock.

Then the coworker slid his rock hard dick into my tight asshole, sliding it slowly in until it was all the way in, and then began to slide in and out faster and faster. I could feel balls flopping on my chin, on my pussy and on my ass and this sent me over the edge.

As all three guys fucked me harder, thrusting their engorged members deeper and deeper inside me, growing in intensity and speed, I felt my own body begin to shake as my muscles tightened and I pumped back as hard as I could, rubbing my clit vigorously on my husband and arching my back so that he hit my Gspot. Then the orgasm exploded within me, a rush of hot pussy juice cum squirting all over my husbands cock and running down my ass, aiding in the lube of my coworkers cock.

In my passion from my orgasm I began to suck my other coworkers dick even harder and faster and I could hear all three guys moaning with desire as their own desires mounted. My coworker gave one more deep thrust into my mouth and then I felt hot slippery cum shoot down the back of my throat. I quickly tried to swallow all that I could but some dribbled down the sides of my mouth and onto my chin. This drove my husband and other coworker over the edge and they both pulled out and came on my tits, rubbing it in with their dicks.

I reached up and grabbed my husband by the neck, drawing him to my lips in a passionate kiss.

"Thank you baby" I murmured in his ear.