Closing Day (Stacy's Diary)

Story Info
Stacy's Diary entry; couple gets a new house.
807 words
3.69
11.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey's Diary Entry

Dec. 17th: Today is the day Derek and I are finally getting a house of our own. I am so glad we are getting a bigger house. We have needed one for several years. Derek's favorite quote, "we have ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag," was very appropriate. So we are off to the lawyer's office. We have come up with a plan to royally fuck with the lawyer's mind while we are signing the papers. I am going to wear black thigh-highs, a grey mini-skirt that hits about mid thigh, no panties, a self-made shelf bra to make my breasts sit up and my nipples perky, a really tight, thin grey sweater and my black boots. I think I'll wear my hair down, too. That way it'll cascade down my back and around my shoulders. I am so excited!!!

Dec.17th PM: Oh my God! Today was such a blast! We had to drive a good while before we reached the lawyer's office, so while Derek drove, I would sit in such a way that when big trucks would pass us they would get a little peek up my skirt if they wanted to look. I was getting so horny on my way there I almost couldn't stand it. Shaving off all my pubic hair last night helped in that aspect, too. Our plans for when we got the key to the new house were intriguing me as well. We finally arrived at the office and went into the lobby. God, it was frigid in there. My nipples could have cut glass! All the better for our plan though!

As we went in, there was a table. Seated at the head of the table to my left was the lawyer. Derek was to my immediate left, the seller's lawyer was directly across from Derek, our lending agent directly across from me and our realtor was seated to my back. As I sat down I pulled the chair out just enough so that everyone except Derek and our realtor could see my legs and up my skirt. We had been working on this plan for sometime, so Derek knew what I was doing behind him. Very casually throughout the signing I would pull the Basic Instinct Sharon Stone maneuver and slowly uncross and cross my legs. Everyone who wanted to see my naked pussy took a look. I know this because we would catch them doing it. The lawyer couldn't finish a sentence without diverting his eyes towards me. He became flustered several times. The other men in the room were caught looking several times, too.

Other than myself, the only other woman in the room was our realtor and she was BEHIND me, so she knew nothing of what Derek and I were pulling off. The seller's agent even brought in his young male intern to watch the proceedings! I thought it was so funny to be teasing every man in the room: I wanted to laugh. At the same time, I was getting hornier by the second waiting to get our hands on that key! Once the signing was finished, and all was legal, we got the key. For one final move, I bent over to pick up my purse and flashed them all again. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that our realtor was Derek's mom, and she was so in the dark about what we did. No one knew other than Derek. Ha Ha!

So off to our new house we went. We both ran to the front door. Rather than him carry me across the threshold, we had other plans. As I entered the house, Derek grabbed me from behind and yanked my skirt up over my hips and smacked my bare ass. I turned around and loosened his belt and his pants. I dropped to my knees and began to suck his cock. Damn I was waiting for this all day! I love to give him head! He pulled me up and bent me over the waist high wall just inside the foyer and began to fuck me. God, he felt sooo good smacking my ass and pounding my pussy. I was so wet! I came so quickly! Derek then took his full-length coat and tossed in on the floor of the foyer. He put me down on top of it and we continued our threshold entry. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued to plunge deeper inside me! I wondered how many other couples might have done this the same way. I really didn't care; I had wanted him in me all day! After we both had cum, we just relaxed on the tile floor for a minute or two, and Derek said, "Welcome home Stace!"

I replied, "Very welcome indeed, Derek!"