Clothing Optional Fun

Story Info
My lovely partner and sister enjoy getting naked.
2.1k words
3.67
55.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Email to my buddy.

Man, what a week end! Julie, my partner, and Rachael, her sister, enjoyed seeing all the naked men and their swinging dicks at the Sunshine Resort so much, that they are planning a return visit next week. Don't get confused by the fact that Rachael is also the name of our cleaning lady that I've started banging. Rachael comes over twice a month to clean the house . About three months ago I managed to talk her into getting naked with me when Julie was off into town for the day.

Before we left home I told the girls that the men are at Sunshine Resort for two reasons; to show off their dicks and balls and to see as much pussy and tits as possible. And hopefully, if the guys get lucky, they might meet a new woman at the club and get laid! I told the girls that they should tell the guys that they really enjoy seeing their big dicks and swinging balls. The men will like that. Also, before we left I talked the girls into letting me shave their pussies.

To do the job right I had to put a couple of fingers inside to get their pussy lips tight to get a real close shave. Rachael, my partners sister wouldn't let me take pics . It took a long time to shave as she wanted me to do a real good job. I kept rubbing her clit by mistake haha. She has a tight little pussy so I had to push my fingers deep to get the job done.

On the trip over to Sunshine I reminded both girls that the men were there to see their shaved pussies and fat tits so they shouldn't be shy and when ever they were sitting or lying down, to spread their legs wide and give them a good look at their pussy lips. During the time we were there they had plenty of chances to spread their legs!

We got their fairly early in the day so things were pretty quiet. The place is huge, over 100 acres, but our cabin was located near the lake and the pools so we didn't have to walk very far to get to the water. Lots of cabins located in a row, next to us, with a big grassy area in front shared by all.

The folks in the office gave us a tour of the grounds as there was a lot to see. They have a really nice lake their that you can walk around, about 2 miles around, and a huge number of rental and privately owned cabins. Most of the men that the girls ended up fucking lived at Sunshine during the summer and owned their cabins. A great arrangement for the men who later took Julie and Rachael up to their cabins for some "bed and spread" time.

The folks in the office told us that it was preferred that we do not wear any clothes while at Sunshine Resort. They just wanted you to have a towel to sit on where ever you go. So once at our cabin we got naked and never put our clothes on for the days we were there.

While the girls were at the pool, I went to the restaurant to eat. The young ladies (none over 25) that waited on me were the only ones with clothes on. It felt a bit strange to have these young girls staring at my dick when they were taking my food order. Since I had taken a Cialis, just in case, I found myself getting a very firm erection while the waitress stood their telling about the food items. The young girl didn't appear in any hurry to rush off, probably curious watching my flaccid dick slowly get harder into a full up erection.

As soon as the first waitress left with my order, she told other waitress to go over and see if I needed anything else. I asked her lots of questions about the resort and she sat down next to me and told me the local gossip. She didn't seem to mind seeing my very stiff dick at all. She was sitting right next to me and could have given my cock a nice stroke if she just reached over a bit. She came around often to make sure my water glass was full and since it was a rather slow afternoon, both waitresses would stand there staring at my cock and balls, chatting. Having a couple of young, cute, dressed woman staring at your cock can make for a very stiff dick!

Anyway, me and the girls spent a lot of time laying around the pools and hot tubs the first day as it was sunny and warm. Julie and Rachael enjoyed watching the naked men walking around with their dicks hanging down and made an effort to make sure the guys got a good look at their tits and pussies. Both girls kept their legs spread for the men's easy viewing pleasure!!

The guys were pretty friendly and often stopped to chat with us. They certainly enjoyed talking and looking at the girls naked bodies. Some of the men told the girls that there was going to be a water volley ball game at the second pool and they should come watch or play. So the girls took their blankest and back rests and headed to that pool. I reminded them to spread their legs when they were there to give the men the view they wanted. I also reminded them to tell the men how much they enjoyed seeing their big dicks. I told them I was going to take a hike around the lake and probably would go swimming in the lake and would see them at the volley ball game later in the afternoon.

Rather than waste a lot of energy wandering around the lake, I found a shady spot near the volleyball game so I could watch the ladies in action. The girls found several men hanging around (no pun intended) waiting their turn to play and visited and drank with them while watching the game. Later in the afternoon, several of the men invited the girls up to one of the cabins for more drinks until it was time to go to the Night Club for dancing.

I spent my time, after they left with the men, chatting with a really well built lady (Monica) who was visiting from Texas. She had a really great set of tits and long, firm nipples, and a very nicely shaved pussy. No tan lines. No cameras allowed, damn!! She was very friendly and made it known that she wanted to see what it would feel like when I slipped my cock into her. Great lady.

I told her that I was going to head over to the night club and watch the dancing and that I was going to meet Julie and Rachael over their some time between 8 and 9pm. Monica said that her husband and her would be going over later also. Her husband likes to watch her slow dance totally naked with men while she pushed her fat tits up against their chest and rubbed her pussy hard against their naked dicks.

She told me to be sure to ask her to dance later. That sounded good to me, I asked her if her husband would let my fuck her later. Monica laughed and told me that was why they were here. So he could watch naked men fondle her body knowing that she was going to get her legs spread and well fucked by some one, hopefully me!

I got over to the Night Club about 8:30pm and looked around but didn't see the girls. I saw Monica and her husband at a table so went over and visited with them. We had some drinks and I asked her to dance with me. Her husband said that he wanted to go chat with a couple of guys he knew over at the bar. So we, both, totally naked, went out onto the floor with the other dancers and rubbed our bodies together. I could feel my dick rubbing up against her pussy and those fat tits of hers pressed hard against my chest. Didn't take long for her to let me know she wanted me to do more so I told her that I would love to eat her pussy and fuck her if she could leave with me. Monica told me that her husband had hoped I would take her up to the cabin and fuck her while he stayed at the club.

By 11pm Julie and Rachael hadn't arrived at the club so I figured they were probably entertaining the men at one of the cabins. Monica and I left and went to her cabin where I ate the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. She was a wild one and loved to be on top pounding away while I sucked and squeezed those delicious tits of her. I didn't want to climax as the night was not over and I wasn't sure what was going to happen later. Later she came pretty hard and fell asleep. I left their cabin and walked over to my cabin, expecting to find the girls there. But, they weren't there yet and it was after 2 am!

I got into the shower and just got the hot water going when Rachael came in and jumped into the shower with me. She was sooo sore she said and needed a shower and sleep. I asked her where Julie was. Rachael said that it was all my fault! I told them to tell the men that they really liked seeing their fat dicks so Julie was going around telling all the guys how much she liked seeing them naked and that she wanted to take their cocks down her throat. So they spent a lot of time on their knees sucking dicks or on their backs having cocks shoved down their throat. Rachael said that they had her over the arm of the couch and were some men were shoving their dicks into her from behind while the men in front of her tried to "deep throat" her.

Before she finally left, she saw Julie being pulled into the one bedroom by a several men. That was about 9pm. While Rachael was there, there was a constant stream of men going into and coming out of the bedroom where Julie was fucking every guy there. Rachael said a lot of men were still waiting to go into the bedroom when she left just after 1am! Some of the guys had already screwed Julie once, then went out for a few drinks and came back and fucked her a second or third time!

Once, when she heard Julie making a lot of noise, Rachael went into the bedroom to see what was going on. She said that one of the men with a rather thick cock, was trying to shove it into Julie's ass and Julie, who has never had a dick up her ass, was moaning pretty loud, trying to get him to stick his dick into her pussy instead. The guy really wanted to get her "ass cherry" so he kept at it until he finally got his dick way up into her tight little ass. After he got his load off into her, several of the other guys wanted some of her tight little ass and opened her up pretty good.

Anyway, I got Rachael, my partners sister, to let me have a quick fuck as I needed to unload after all the excitement. She is a really good piece of ass and knows how to get the best out of a man! Ever since she moved in with us, we've done a lot of fucking and sucking. But, I had to take it easy as her little pussy was very sore.

Julie didn't come back to the cabin that morning and we didn't see her until she came down to the pool area in the late afternoon. She had sucked and fucked her way almost into a coma that night and just crashed the rest of the day. Lots of men came by to chat with her, but she refused all requests to go back to the cabin for a drink, or what ever. Although she was fucked out, she still kept her legs spread for the men!

So the girls had a great time and I got to fuck a super nice lady from Texas. Next Saturday we are going back to Sunshine Resort for another weekend. The girls little pussies should be all better by then and ready for some more serious fucking.

Sorry about the length of this email, but it was a really wild weekend, and another one coming up.