Cloudy with a Chance of Pixies Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

Sadly, some patience would be required. It would not be simple or quick to get at Damion's cock. Within moments, the pixie-swarm had removed shoes, socks, and pants - leaving his naked groin a fluttering forest of sparkly wings and minute feminine bodies. Those that had access to his penis ravished and rejoiced. Those that did not humped against his limbs and chest, shouting promises of pleasure against the buzzing drone of wings from their sisters.

Damion, taken by surprise was stumbling around the room in surprise and shock, until the first orgasm hit. He made a stuttering, crooning sound as his hips pumped, bathing the rutting pixies in his fertile essence. Even as he did so, Lisa counted the detonation of no less than eleven spells of male stamina going off upon his body. During the Flocking, one orgasm was never enough.

When each man was saturated with lusty magic of penis-hardening, sperm production, and sexual stamina, some in the swarm around him resumed normal size, hoisted the man between them, and flew him outside to a secluded location to begin what would amount to a female reverse-gangbang = It was the man that would be forced to service a horde of hungering females!

Speaking of females, Exec woman had collapsed, and though largely ignored by the pixies, she was being overwhelmed with rampant desires as great as their own. In the end, she failed = She had not been able to remove her bra fast enough before the swelling of her chest-melons pressed in and ruptured the supports, spilling basketball-sized baby-feeders into the pixie-choked air.

"Th-this can't be happening!" She shrieked; one hand trying ineffectually to cover her modesty, the other hand to grasp at her own groin, on fire with need for a hard penis! "N-not meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Wailed Exec woman as the heat and tingling within her chest heralded the eruption of her own breastmilk! Lisa's contagious lactation had transformed the once-passionless frump into a tight-bodied breast-goddess suited only for porn.

The woman's nipples began to spurt white sweetness even as her salt-and-pepper hair shifted into a sky-blue tint. "T-turned me... into a SLUT!!!" She grunted in outrage as she tore off the remainder of her clothes. Not truly one of the Fae, yet she was no longer completely human, with a sex-drive like this; how could she not become a whore? As Exec woman leaned against the wall moaning, her body tightened, youthened, moistened - while she began to caress herself, truly exploring the breast-augmented teenage sex-fantasy of her hyper-feminine form.

The changes slowed as her breasts took on the shape of unusually perky watermelons that still fountained with hot milk. Her life and career was now nothing but pornographic ruination. Yet even in these first few moments

of her nymphomaniacal transformation, her new body started to affect her mind. As she gazed down on the form of the sweat-slicked, tight-bodied, glistening goddess of lust she had youthened into, she considered that, even if there was a cure, could she she could give up the beauty and sensations of this impossibly female body?

**********

For Damion, one of dozens of men harvested this morning by the sex-crazed pixies, the sensation of flight never seemed to leave him. Pleasure racked him as his dick was lavished by the miniature super-models while human-sized beauties plastered him with kisses. He could have been in a park somewhere; maybe... so hard to see his surroundings through the curtain of sparkling wings and pastel-colored hair. Was that a tree? Or just a shapely leg? He couldn't tell where he was from what he was lying on - because all he felt was the soft swell of buttocks and boobs from the faerie women enveloping him.

It was all Lisa Luriel's fault of course; but from what the Lawyers had - or hadn't decided, Pixie Flocking Fronts where classified as a form of temporary insanity, thus it would difficult and complex to try to sanction any of the supernatural sluts humping at his dick. Even if he wanted to.... ohhh... that felt good.

On Damion's upper body, full-sized women thrust breasts in his face, as if craving attention or validation, while at his dick, and endless parade of sluts impaled themselves upon his dick. All this faerie-pixie madness had started with a rare conjunction of celestial bodies that brought magic back to Earth, but now Damion was besieged with newer, softer heavenly orbs no less influential. Faces became difficult to distinguish under the layer of rainbow haircolors, and jiggling tits.

An athletic pelvis with draping silvery hair sank down upon his achingly hard penis; and after a swift eternity of penetration, pistoning, he blasted his bliss into a new pussy owned by a purple-haired pixie. So many women, fucking him in rapid succession, no way to keep track, remember faces. But it was painful in a way, he could feel the sluts casting male potency magic on him in miniature form, then shifting to full human stature to fuck his enhanced dick. The magic sent lightning surges of libido burning in his blood, his dick so hard, painfully full of sperm!

He did want to squeeze, fondle some of the wobbling titflesh before him, but his hands where covered with miniature pixies humping and grinding against his fingers as though each digit was a stripper pole. He had to satisfy himself by nuzzling the breasts, sucking the nipples in his face.

Damion wasn't sure where he was, who was fucking him, or for how long. Past the forest of bouncing, milking tits were taut abs above the pussies pistoning on his dick, then softer, more voluptuous figures pistoning on his dick, two pussies at once trying to piston themselves on his dick, the mouth of a pixie-woman with the looks of a wider-eyed Jessica Biel look-a-like fellating his dick, while on Damion's taut belly, three pairs of miniature pixies were locked in lesbian 69's, the extra sensitivity of their erogenous zones during Flocking season making the orgasms flow quick and easy.

Then, there was a pelvis of a woman with long green hair squeezing his rigid cock in her wet confines, and somehow this provokes a break in the action and cries of outrage. The boob curtain parted and Damion saw a statuesque, naked woman with a thick cascade of forest-green hair, three pink chrysanthemums nestled in her hair, entirely nude except for high-heeled, transparent plastic stripper shoes. But she had the same impossibly erotic perfected figure that the pixies did. A forest nymph.

"Well, why should pixies have all the fun?" The nymph complained. Growls and snarls and thrown pebbles chased off the competitor. During the Flocking, pixies didn't mind sharing a man and his dick with dozens of their own kind, but other species of Fae were persona non-grata.

Soon, the orgy continued, but one face stood out from the rest, it was Lisa, his intern pressing her pink-haired head close to his ears.

"This is just the beginning, stud!"

**********

Lisa's eyelids began to flutter open at the sound of the voices.

"....erhhhh.... made sense back before we migrated from Faerie.... we have....ohhh.... no male pixies..." moaned one of Lisa's sisters in lust lying nearby. Grass. Though her vision was still blurred, Lisa seemed to be lying naked in the grass, on what seemed to be a brief stretch of front lawn in front of a townhouse in Midtown. Naked, exhausted men with still-erect penises that seemed to shine as though freshly polished sprawled amidst semi-conscious human-sized pixie-women plastered with sweat.

".... always had to.... seduce men of other races....into... impregnating us...to survive." murmured a lavender-haired faerie woman with a curvilicious, rapper's girlfriend ass.

"Riiiiight..." breathed a girl with cherry-red hair, and big boobs with exceptionally large areolas. "Never had men of our own...so... when ya get too many pixies living together... close proximity.... odds are we're not breeding enough... too many pixies.... not enough men.... not enough of us getting preggers."

"It's all biology, isn't it?" Lavender curvy-ass asked.

"Think it's...hormones.... and the season too... summertime...too many pixies... we start to...pick up on each others hormones....invisible pheromone signals....from pixie to pixie.... enough horny pixies... all getting horny pheromone signals from each other....near summertime.... wham-bam we all get the Flocking urge." confirmed cherry-haired in a tired voice.

"Ohhhh.... m-more like the Fucking Urge...." joked Curvy-ass.

"Oh yeah, sister. We all go nuts....fly off in a swarm...screw any man in sight...whether he wants to or not.... never had any complaints though!

"But now...." Cherry-haired continued. "Our population... is gonna grow, and grow, grow. Back on Faerie, we'd Flock maybe every five years or so.....keep our population stable. On Faerie.... One male for every.....twenty females.... so horny.... but on Earth... men everywhere... Human sperm...just as good as Satyr, Elf, or Leprechaun....but soooo many more humans...."

"Oh yeah....a Flocking on Earth.... almost every Pixie gets knocked up! More pixies!" Exulted Curvy-Ass.

"Probably...gonna happen more often...." Cherry-haired moaned. "Flockings...so successful.... with so many human men available! Gonna squeeze out so many pixie-spawn.... and with more pixies... more likely to get Flocking again! Soon..... PFF's every Summer.... not just every other Summer....ohhhh.... with enough pixies, more than one Flocking each Summer...."

That sounded about right to Lisa, she didn't think about it much though, having studied Finance rather than any biological science. Soon, a gorgeous pixie-woman with snow-white hair, looks comparable to Megan Fox with pronounced dimples rolled over on top of Lisa, smiling blissfully.

"Your hair is pretty," white-haired pixie moaned as she lip-locked Lisa. Lisa didn't respond except to cup the girl's ass. The aftermath of Flocking tended to provoke feelings of closeness and companionship. When a hundred and fifty pixie-woman all raped the same man, it seemed to form a bond. But Lisa disengaged after just minutes of steamy lesbian coupling... ahh! There he was! Damion!!! Her Damion!!!

It wasn't that the Pixies wanted to leave him alone, it's just that everyone was so exhausted, that the blond and green-haired pixies draping their hair over Damion's chest and groin simply couldn't resist as Lisa prepared to cast her spell.

"I don't care if you fire me...." She hissed in his ear. "But I'm not done yet, we are gonna fuck like never before! You're mine now...." Arcane circles glowed briefly on Damion's chest, and Lisa winced a bit as she slid atop his still raging penis despite the soreness earned by her recent sexual marathon.

As she fucked him, he began to shrink.... and shrink.... yet his dick....remained the same size! The drained human could only moan as he was ravished yet again! And no one seemed to notice. Sure, the police were out in force, now that the PFF had passed for the moment. They were picking up naked men, putting them on stretchers while paramedics rehydrated them and checked for harmful magical reactions. And yeah, they had a paddywagon where they tossed naked pixies too exhausted to fly away, but it would take some time before they reached Lisa and her orgy.

Thrust....She pumped and grinded upon Damion's polished, erect nine-inches of manhood. She needed no other spells; with all the magic that had been pumped into him, he'd stay hard for another two days at least. She squeezed her inner muscles as she tried, how she tried to force yet one more orgasm out of his abused, overused manhood.

Damion moaned, and raised a hand weakly, but that hand was now less than half normal size, as she continued to pump him. But something was different now...

His eyes widened, and Damion ejaculated fiercely! Her new magic had revitalized him like never before! She could see the sensations of his disproportionate cock were electrifying his mind and body with a rare intensity. She disengaged by the time Damion had reached miniature pixie six-inch stature - while his cock remained full size! His hard manhood was now longer than the rest of his body; he was shackled by an oversized male apparatus that erupted with new life and vigor!

Lisa muttered another incantation to seal the transformation, before she arose with her prize, rubbing him like a living dildo along her smooth thighs, upwards towards her taut abs, nestling him between her colossal boobs.

And if anyone else noticed; they were too exhausted to do anything about it.

Hahahah! Hard to decide, should Lisa slip the reduced Damion into her pussy, where his hard virility fit her womanhood like a key in a lock? Or should she sandwich him in between her mammoth knockers, carrying him in her cleavage! Should she....

wait....

What the hell?!

No.... can't be....

Across the street, on top of a warm sports car there lay several more pixies = this Flock had raped a different man, and there was one with ocean-blue hair that aroused Lisa's attention....

This other girl made familiar motions with her hands....casting a familiar spell... her man was a blond, surfer-type with his mouth hanging open after being ravaged by dozens of hungry pussies... as expected... and then he began to shrink... shrink?

Yes shrink!

And the end result was the same; the blond dude's body was reduced in size to pixie-stature, while his penis remained a normal, ten-inches erect! How could this be? Coincidence? Did this other pixie figure out another way to duplicate Lisa's spell?

No.... somatic movements... spell forms....verbal theory....intonations....identical to hers! It was her exact same spell! And this slut had stolen it! How? She couldn't have learned it just from watching Lisa's back from across the street! No... had to be more!

That was her invention! Her human dildo spell was the ticket to her own company! Her invention! She deserved; demanded royalties from its use! How! How could it have leaked?!

What to do....? Confront her... no, she'd deny everything... be tipped off.... no, this merited investigation.. but it had to be subtle.......

"Study your opponent...." Lisa hissed to herself as Damion throbbed between her legs.

The opponent in question had pearlescent, alabaster skin, fiercely jutting hips and breasts like soccerballs. Her hair was a shimmering, deep blue that conjured images of a tropical ocean. Her face an artist's dream with symmetrical features, high-cheekbones, and eyebrows like calligraphy. Her translucent wings had a grain to them that refracted light into rainbow snowflakes. But there was something in her eyes.... a regalness to her bearing... drive and ambition....it made Lisa suspect that she was not a stripper-whore like most of her kind. That might change things.

But Lisa knew what to do. It would require subtlety... she'd come at this thief sideways...this couldn't go unpunished.... and she already had a plan!

First to get the hell out of here, before she was scooped-up by the police. Lisa crawled to the side yard between two of the townhouses to catch her breath and muster up the stamina to fly again. A hoarse cry alerted her to a human policewoman trembling on the side-walk. Once she'd been a mouse-haired brunette with a wiry figure, but as the front of her uniform erupted outwards, all could see that 'wiry' would never again be used to describe the parody of womanhood that her figure had become. Her center of balance shifted as her blossoming boobs hit cantaloupe size while she fumbled in the grass searching for something.

Oh yeah, she dropped her ring. Most first-responders these days were equipped with magic-suppressive iron rings but.... something must have gone wrong with this one. Of course, for PFF mop-ups most departments sought women officers, not trusting the men to refrain from nude, naked pixie flesh laid out before them. But if women didn't prepare properly.....

It was too late for mouse-haired police woman, especially since her hair was hot pink now, and her breasts seemed to swell up in size every three seconds. Hmm.... hot pink hair.... could Lisa have been a fault? Well, no helping it now. Not that it bothered Lisa. She knew that many humans dreaded the spontaneous reaction that sometimes occurred in women exposed to Fae biology; the transformation into magical hypersluts. But it just made the women more like Fae, more like Lisa; and she saw nothing wrong with making humans more like herself. But the pink pixie was wary of reprisals. But really, if she could get away with it, Lisa wouldn't mind hyper-sexualizing any woman that crossed her path.

But wait a sec. Lisa saw something potentially useful; Police-gal had dropped her phone in the confusion resulting from her transformation. Annnd.... Yes! Cell with a camera feature! Lisa took a few shots of her blue-haired rival in the arts of sexual sorcery, and emailed them to her own phone; which she had dropped when she'd shed her clothes to join the Flocking and rape Damion. Yes.... Lisa had a plan!

She fluttered off at miniature size as the transforming human below gasped in shock; staring at her stupendous, melon-sized whoppers, fingers sinking knuckle deep on each hand as the cop struggled to get a handle on her prodigious endowments. With little gasps of shock, she experimentally tested each titanic tit with quick squeezes, each producing tight squirts of sweet milk. As Lisa's distance from the woman increased, the last she saw of her was the transformed woman suddenly looking as though she'd put her hand on a hot stove; and immediately thrust a hand down her pants, to furiously frig her own crotch. She'd never known anything quite like the breeding lust of the Fae, much less the moist yearning of a PFF! This former human would probably be treated just like the other pixies, and unless they caught her soon, in moments she'd be impaling herself on one of many erect penises lying there exposed.

Matt had to tug at his own pants as he stood outside the door to the apartment. It wasn't just that his erections were harder, or longer lately; but rather when he got close... - too close, his penis seemed to almost leap with ecstasy. Most women would have reacted with violence at the least should they discover a man of his size standing at their open door, peering in at them. Of course; most women would not be flagrantly masturbating before a door they hadn't even bothered to completely close.

But no, perhaps masturbation was the wrong word, since the tool she was using to pleasure herself was alive! Matt suppressed a grunt of lust as he stared at the full-sized pixie woman on a cushy recliner, a bucket of ice housing a bottle of champagne off to the right in impending celebration as she sat there, fully nude. Her belly was shiny and taut with pregnancy, as a wriggling figure thrashed near her groin.

" Still taking... Graduate courses.... professor.....*NNNNNGH*..... need AAAAAAAAA'sssssss...." The woman-sized pixie hissed towards the pixie-sized man at her crotch. It was difficult to hear his reply; at six inches tall and between the legs of a full-size woman his voice did not carry well.

"Say it.....Professor...." She hissed between ruby-red lips.

"mmmhhmhmhm..." Matt couldn't hear a clear reply.

Lisa's tits careened with a series of plump jiggles as her nipples hardened. Matt was experienced enough with pixies to know that what went on was no longer about breeding; this was for fun. No one with eyes or ears would have missed the fact that there was a Pixie Flocking recently, and Lisa was knocked up with whatever stud the flock had raped. No.... the dildo-man she was now using was here just for fun!

"Say it!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Matt heard that! Closer examination revealed that this was someone Matt knew, Professor Berkowitz, the hard-ass accounting department head known for his lack of sympathy for Fae students. Now, his balding, salt-and-pepper head was nuzzling Lisa's clit as his hips throbbed. His tiny body undulating as his full-length dick slid rhythmically into her, guided by a delicate finger.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers