Club Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

I moved away and watched Paul's mouth slide down Kevin's slick cockshaft. In a way, I was relieved that I didn't have to make the cum swallow decision. Kevin groaned as Paul did something to him. I moved around and I saw that Paul had worked a finger into Kevin's ass. Kevin groaned loudly as he flooded Paul's mouth. He was a huge cummer. I could see that Paul was swallowing as rapidly as he could, but Kevin's cum was leaking out of the corners of his mouth and running down his chin.

Paul eventually got ahead of Kevin's spewing cock as he swallowed the last of his load. Kevin swung around and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ross, Bob, stand here so I can blow both of you."

We stood in front of Kevin as he leaned forward and alternated between our cocks. His technique was different than either Paul's or Bob's. He would take as much cock into his mouth as possible then pull back with deep suction. I could feel the flat of his tongue rub the underbelly of my cockshaft. Paul watched us for a few minutes then he joined our line.

He hadn't cum yet and I wondered if Kevin was going to suck him off. Kevin continued to alternate between the three cocks, but he slowly began to concentrate more and more on Paul's. I noticed he had his hand between Paul's legs. I decided, since I couldn't see, that he was either fingering Paul's asshole or he had his finger in Paul's ass.

Paul was lightly holding Kevin's head. "Here it comes, Kevin."

Kevin pulled his mouth back until just Paul's cockhead was between his lips. He swallowed as rapidly as Paul shot his wads. When Paul was done cumming, his cock was licked and sucked clean.

We all stood around in a sort of embarrassed silence, until Kevin smiled, "I wondered where the conversation was going earlier. We have a confession to make. Paul and I have sucked each other several times."

Paul grinned, "We met in a chat room and we wrote back and forth privately because we were both curious about sucking off an guy. We got together, tried it and discovered we liked it."

I laughed, "How would you guys like to join a club that Bob and I are going to put together?"

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12