Club D'Amour Ch. 01

Story Info
Tiana is caught up in the excitement of a new club.
1.5k words
4.04
102.7k
21
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Bridget entered the large office space and smiled. This was exactly what she was looking for. The office was on the top floor of a twenty-floor building, which meant no one would see anything from the floor to ceiling windows. The area was already split into four smaller rooms with a large lobby area and two small offices in the back. Bridget's mind was spinning as she began to imagine exactly how she was going to decorate the office space.

"Do you like it?" Mark was standing behind the confident woman. She was almost the same height as him, which did not mean that she was tall, but rather that he was on the short side.

"It's perfect Mark. This is exactly what I need for my business." Bridget spun around and looked at her real estate agent. He was short and cute. He had large glasses and looked nervous around her. Either he was not used to strong willed women or had not been fucking in a while and was on edge.

"Can I ask what sort of business you are starting?" Mark was a little sad because now that he had found her exactly the office space she wanted, they would no longer be seeing each other. He noticed the large diamond on her left hand, but still could fantasize about fucking her.

"The number of women with fertility issues is increasing at an alarming rate. I am going to be opening up a clinic to help women who want to conceive naturally. The joy and fulfillment of being pregnant and having to care for a new life should not be restricted to those who are fertile. All women in a married, loving relationship, should be given the opportunity to be a mother." Bridget grinned. She had memorized this speech many times and she knew it sounded official and proper. No one would ask what was really going to happen in this office.

"That's wonderful. You are truly an amazing woman." Mark blushed. He had wanted to say that for a while.

"Thank you."

***

"Sign here and here." Mark had his face buried in Bridget's pussy. She was leaning over his desk signing the lease agreement while he was licking her from behind. He ran his finger against her clit and rubbed hard.

"I'm giving you double the commission. My husband can afford it. I want you to go on a vacation or something." Bridget finished signing the papers and spun around. She spread her legs and watched as Mark eagerly lapped at her juices. "Fuck me."

Mark was startled at her aggressiveness, but quickly unzipped his pants. His cock was short, but very thick. Bridget whimpered and pushed him into his leather chair. She climbed on top of him and slid his cock deep inside her.

"I wanted to fuck you on this chair since that first day we met. Hell, I've wanted to fuck you in every place you've shown me." Bridget was riding his cock fast, panting as her perky breasts bounced gently.

"I love that you're married. It's so fucking hot to pound a married woman."

"He won't mind. He knows I fuck other guys. He's too busy with work to care." Bridget was thankful Steven was always busy. Otherwise, she would not get to fuck young real estate agents.

"Oh yeah! That is it baby. Can I cum inside you?" Mark was gripping her hips and thrusting her harder up and down on his cock. He had wanted this for so long and was not holding back. She might change her mind. She might slap him. He needed to cum before she came to her senses.

"Fuck yeah. I am fixed. You can cum in me all day if you want." Bridget grinned and watched as this twenty something man pounded her for all it was worth.

"Here is comes baby. Say hello to my swimmers." Mark blurted out what he thought was his sexy statement and pushed her down onto his cock. Bridget tried not to laugh. He was such a geek. He should have kept his mouth shut. She wiggled around and then slid off his cock.

"I should go. I have lots of preparing to do for the business. Thanks." Bridget adjusted her panties and skirt and then grabbed her copies of the lease and left the office. Mark was left sitting in his chair, cock flaccid with some drops of cum staining his pants. He did not care that she had left suddenly. He at least got to fuck her.

***

"Welcome Daniel. Thank you so much for being on time. Promptness is very important in this business. I would like to go through the procedures for your job and then there are a few tests I need you to do." Bridget was sitting in her office overlooking the city. It had been four weeks, but she was finally open for business. She had spent the last week finding men for her business and this was the last one that she wanted to interview.

"That sounds great. This is an amazing office. I love the name of the company -- Club D'Amour. It sounds so French." Daniel had been recruited through a friend. He had been told only a little bit about the company, but already he had his suspicions.

"Many men and women deal with infertility issues on a daily basis. It robs them off their ability to be parents. In some cases, it is the woman's fault - they have blocked tubes, inhospitable uteruses, or simply do not ovulate. In other cases, it is the man's fault. Most men are not willing to admit that they have a problem and do not want to fix their problem. It is a form of denial. I recruit women who are perfectly healthy, but for whatever reason have not conceived due to their husband's issues. They come in and either alone or with their husband watching, they have sexual intercourse with one of the men. They get pregnant and all is happy."

"You're kidding right?"

"Of course not. I already have forty women who are members. They are currently tracking their cycles so that I can book an appointment at the proper time. Your duty will be to have sexual intercourse with these women. You will be paid a salary and bonuses will be given when a woman becomes pregnant. The downside is that you can not have sexual intercourse or masturbate unless it's with our clients at the office."

"You are serious! Joey just told me you were hiring guys to go fuck women. This sounds official and just a little creepy."

"Women are desperate to be mothers. My business is much cheaper than any hospital procedure and for those whose husbands are in denial, it is much easier. So are you interested?"

"Fuck yeah. Where do I sign?"

***

"This is one of the rooms we have. There are four in total. This will solely be your room. That way my clients will feel more comfortable when they arrive and you will never have to meet any of the other men." Bridget was giving Daniel his orientation before beginning his first day of work.

"So I just get to fuck them and cum in them."

"Yes. We'll practice." Bridget climbed up on the leather recliner and spread her legs wide. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties. "You need to fuck her with her on her back. You can cum in her as many times as you want during the session. When you are done, lift her legs over her head, and place these pillows under her hips. She will know how long to remain there until she can leave."

"Is that a diamond clit ring?" Daniel was having a hard time paying attention to what she was saying. Bridget's pussy was completely bare and she had a clit ring that was protruding from her lips.

"Yes. Let us practice. Fuck me like I'm one of the clients."

Daniel did not hesitate. He pulled out his cock and shoved it deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah. You feel so fucking hot."

"Daniel dear. No swearing. You want to speak softly and sensually to these women. You want long deep thrusts that touch her cervix each time." Bridget guided Daniel deeper inside her until his cock nudged her cervix. "Like that."

"O.K. That feels so good baby."

"Very good Daniel. Now you want her to cum after you. Her orgasm will pull your sperm deep inside her cervix. Rub my clit to make me cum." Bridget guided Daniel's hand onto her clit and whimpered as he skillfully stroked her throbbing clit in circles.

"Mmm." Bridget came softly. She smiled and sat up. "Very good. You'll fit in very well here."

"Thanks Bridget. Do you want to go out to dinner sometime?" Daniel was so confident that he was already getting dressed.

"No sorry. I have to go home and make dinner for my husband."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers